Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 Back in Buisness IC

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 457
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere bewteen the Iron Kingdoms and Québec
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:09 am

It’s just after Noon on a Wednesday when your commlink chirps.
Checking it, you see a matrix icon that resembles the traditional smiley
face image, only red and cocked to one side, with little jagged lines
resembling tusks on the mouth of the icon. Answering the call, the
icon is replaced by a grinning male ork. His face is lined with age; his
hair and goatee is touched with grey and a pair of golden datajacks
gleam along his left temple. Wire-frame glasses sit upon his nose,
the kind that correct your vision, not tinted mirrorshades that make
you look badass or even the more modern AR glasses or goggles, but
honest-to-ghost reading glasses.

“Hoi chummers!” The ork says with a cheerful grin. “I hear tell
you might be interested in a bit of biz. If you’re interested, head on
over to Underworld 93 tonight at 7. There’s a small concert going on.
Let the doorman know you’re there to meet MacCallister, and he’ll get
you some good seats. After the show’s over, we’ll have a chat and I’ll tell
you a bit more. Interested?"

_________________
"Destroy Everything, Connect Everything"

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue


Last edited by Sly Hound on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 38
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 pm

PsiWing was sitting back in his easy chair enjoying the last of a buzz from his DeepWeed stash. Seeing that the call came through on his runners comm link he suspected that it was work. It's about time I need cash for my programs backdoors only buy me so many patches and I need to keep on top of my hacking if I'm going to make cash. Can't hack if your programs are all out of date. With a job lined up PsiWing took a shower then made a call.

COMM CALL STARTED
Beep... Beep... BeepPick up Ken. Beep

Ken
Ya who is it.

PsiWing
It's PsiWing you know your little buddy.

Ken
Hey you already got tired of the VR game I lent you. (Code for out of drugs)

PsiWing
Oh no I'm still having a blast I think there is another 5 or more levels to clear (code telling Ken about how much of his stash is left.)

Ken
So Why the call just board or something.

PsiWing
Not really it seems like my little wings might have a hard time getting to a concert I'm heading to, and if you would be a pal and give my wings a break that would be great.

Ken
Well I guess I could help a little fellow out. I'll need a time and place.

PsiWing
I told you I'm not small it's just your so huge, but with that aside the time and place is The Underworld 93 tonight at 7. So how about it.

Ken
Sure pip squeak. I'll get you there. I'll be at work so it'll have to be in my cab. Anything else tiny buddy.

PsiWing
Always bugging me about the size oh well.
No that is all my big heart is in need of right now but thanks the ride will make my life alot easier.

Ken
Ok then I'll pick you up later. Until then don't let the neighborhood cats eat you.

PsiWing
Ya Ya very funny. Later.

COMM CALL ENDED

Well that is one thing taken care of. Atleast I should have time to have this DeepWeed out of me. Maybe I should bring some to the concert. No this is a job not rec with a friend. PsiWing gets his stuff together for the meet. Then grabs a bight to eat to help fend off any burn out from the DeepWeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:15 am

Little-Bear had been wandering around the Tacoma Docks for about a week. He would pitch is pop-up tent in the lee of a convenient warehouse at night, and pack up in the morning. So far, the only person he'd met that was willing to talk to him at all was a young Ork named Eddie. Little-Bear wasn't sure, but he thought Eddie might be involved with a small gang in the area. He'd seen them lounging around a lot of the loading bays at various warehouses and giving him the eye now and again.

Today started out no different from any other. He hopped a bus, which took him to another bus, which took him to a third bus which finally got him to down town. From there he started walking toward Lake Washington to see if he could find out anything about the man who kidnapped his little sister. So far, he'd only been met with blank stares and wooden expressions when he asked about any men wearing red and green. He was sure that everyone knew what he was after, but were just too scared to speak up.

That's when he comm lit up. Only two people had this link address that gave a dragons dreck about him. And one wanted money. So who was this?

Quote :
“Hoi chummer!” The ork says with a cheerful grin.

"Uh, Hello?" Little-Bear responded. He didn't recognize the man at all. Courious.

Quote :
“I hear tell you might be interested in a bit of biz. If you’re interested, head on over to Underworld 93 tonight at 7. There’s a small concert going on."

"Okay..."

Quote :
"Let the doorman know you’re there to meet MacCallister, and he’ll get you some good seats. After the show’s over, we’ll have a chat and I’ll tell you a bit more."

"Uh-huh."

Quote :
"Interested?"

"Yes?"

"Good! Don't be late!" and the ork hung up.

Wow, Cyote wasn't kidding about finding me work. I wonder what they want with me? He'd seen plenty of big trolls, and he was a lot bigger than many of them, standing guard outside of clubs and shops. Would it be something like that?

He brought up the mapsoft that she had given him as part of the deal they had worked out when she helped him get into the city. It was all the way back down by where he'd been when he started out that morning! It would take at least two to three hours to get there from where he currently was!

He had a couple of hours to keep working his way along the lake trying to find his sister before he needed to head down that way. Maybe we would get lucky and find her, or at least the man who took her.

While he walked through the area between 50th & Seward park in the vain hope of locating her, he pulled up what information he could find on this Underworld 93. Which amounted to It's name, location and upcoming billings. He really should learn more about computers. At least enough to find out basic information on people and places... Sitting Eagle would have thought it a waste of time, but that's because he would have just asked the spirits. Little-Bear could summon a spirit if he tried really hard, and if he really pushed himself, he might even get it to agree to do what he asked. The only spirit that really ever talked to him though was Bear. And Bear had made it very clear that his little shaman was not ready to try and summon Him except in prayer.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 pm

It was noonish when the COM began Blaring Mercy was slumped over and spread on his couch in his apartment in the back of a club, not a very prominent one either, but it did alright... The manager was a friend of Mortimer the street doc. Who while not a close friend of Marcus, was trust worthy as long as the Nu yin was flowing his way... He looked at the one window in the back room he had darkly tented the window for what it was worth He could see the sun still out, the window by the way was no exit Beep! beep! beep! perhaps it was the priest calling to make sure Mercy was fighting the urges in between meals the street doc supplied him with... It was not an option that you would think any "Monster" would even consider let alone agree too, but since it was keeping him from killing out right... It was all he had... He decided the moral Guidance of the Vatican Priest/Fixer was not worth the listen. What message might he have for the salvation of Marcus's Soul, at this hour "God forgive me" he thought, and he tapped his chest where his COM lay "Simon" but his voice was too low as mercy was usually still asleep at this time, and was quite lucid. He moaned "Siiiimon" Beep! beep! beep! the call was still coming, There was no answer from the Simon he called too however. So he Growled "rrrrrSimon!" Then as his voice was louder, the COM registered it, and "Yes sir!" The butler like COM personality pipped up... In an English accent, "How may I be of service" it finished "Finally" Marcus thought, but what he said was "Take a message from the Priest" the COM registered the Command and was just about to do as he told it too When it registered the Caller id it was not the church, and it was not on the blocked list "Excuse me sir" the Butler personality pipped up once more "This is not the Priest of whom you spoke of Caller id, not identified..."

Mercy Raised an Eyebrow then both eyes opened "Who else would have this number" He asked himself. "Shall i put it through sir?" the digital servant asked. "Yes of course" Marcus confirmed the request "Let us see who our mysterious caller is..." He frowned at the smiley Orc face, hacker humor no doubt, and then took a more serious firmer face when the old Orc appeared... He listened to the the invitation, and Agreed not bothering to ask how the man got the number. No doubt this was the Priests Idea of "Survivalist Odd Jobs", that he had spoke of, for Mercy to start considering instead of wracking up a bill and hunting. Marcus knew very well what it was... A shadowrunners job "Odd jobs indeed" he tapped his COM and terminated the call falling out on the couch once more... As there was more then enough time to get too any club in the Sprawl and he had Needed his rest...


Last edited by Ghostmaker on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:10 pm

"Hey Chicky - what's up?" Breaker asked, wandering in to the recently opened Dive on the edge of her neighborhood. It was a small-ish place, and didn't have enough room for "personal time". There were enough of those already anyway, and they charged the premium in their drinks, door charges, and for their seats... Breaker, like her friends, preferred to have a "local" spot to head to when not attempting to impress.
"Yeah... I have this thing. And I can't take it on." Cherise responded, looking worried. The Chipped Teacup may not have the glam that Breaker would often enough frequent when looking for work, or taking out a client already paying, but it was a home-base for the both of them. Cherise, known as "Chiquita" in the Simsense world, looked worried enough that Breaker was concerned for her worry-lines.
"Easy Chicky... You frown like that too often and your rate will be knocked down a notch. Take a load off, settle in, and smile a bit! John, get her the ujh, will ya?" Breaker responded, trying, not entirely in vain, to lighten the mood of her closest friend. The bartender responded instantly, the glass flying in to a blur in his hands, alcohol, flavored mixtures, and ice quickly filled the glass, then it was dropped on a bar napkin in front of the two girls with a straw peaking just above the brimming colored liquid. Breaker always admired a good bartender, and John was one of the best. She had followed him here, and would follow him if he moved on. Wherever John was 'tending would be home-base for Breaker.
"There. That should put the smile back on your face, right?" Breaker said, watching Cherise drink deeply of the pink liquid and let out a sigh that was clearly weighing much more heavily on her shoulders than it appeared to be coming out.
"Ok, so I was asked to do this thing... Smile, bat my eye lashes, get people to ignore stuff. You know the deal right? Well, I tried. But I just couldn't do it!" Cherise opened up, spilling the details of the failed 'Run on Breaker.
"And so he told me that I owed him a big one. Now he's trying to get me to do another thing. But I know I'm no good for it! Think you can give it a go? I know you're good with people... Not just cute, but good at getting people to do stuff... Please? For me?" Cherise finally finished after recanting an ordeal of a disaster, and killing another two drinks. - I'm going to have to give her my couch again... Breaker thought, watching her pick up her fourth drink and take a tentative sip as she waited for Breaker's reaction, and response.
"Ok... Now it's my turn. John... Drink me!" Breaker said, holding back her reaction, judgement, and response for when she had a bit of alcohol in her. - She's asking me to be one of those... What do they call them? Oh, right. "Shadowrunners." She wants me to go on a Shadowrun for her... Eeesh... Breaker thought, betraying nothing as she took a deep drink of her own more red version of Cherise's drink.
"Ok Chicky, I'll tell you what. You said they always have some sort of a meeting first, right? I'll go there and hear it out. If I'm not interested, I'll make sure that they think they chose not to keep me. What do you think?" She said, taking another, smaller sip of her drink and looking over at Cherise.
"Oh! Thank you! I owe you big Breaker! Remember that thing, from that time... Well, we're even now! And I still owe you! Thank you!" Cherise responded, gushing her thanks and praise. Strangely, for a Simsense Starlet, Cherise was a very honest person. Breaker always considered that to be a hugely attractive quality in her, and it was one of the reasons Breaker had maintained her relationship. Cherise was just such a great friend!

Breaker's commlink chirped, causing her to roll over and peer groggily at the screen through one slitted eye. She had had far too many drinks last night, and wasn't entirely certain how she had managed to get home. But home she was, albeit still in her street clothes. And Cherise was there next to her, snoring contentedly away on the other side of her Queen sized bed.
"Who could be..." She started mumbling, pausing in mid thought as she realized that Cherise doesn't sleep on her bed...
"Chicky... Why aren't you on the Murphy?" Breaker asked, nudging Cherise's shoulder firmly. The commlink chirped again, interrupting her still-foggy brain and distracting her one-thought capacity from Cherise back to the phone.
"Hello?" Breaker said, mashing at the commlink until she found the speakerphone button. She didn't bother to look at the screen, not really caring who was calling. She listened to the message, then hung up. There wasn't much to talk about... with a pre-recorded message!
"Who was that?" Cherise asked, her voice shaky with the after affects of far too much alcohol.
"That was the reason you we're so hung over right now..." Breaker responded.
"Hey. You want eggs? I got your kitchen to make your usual breakfast for me. It's a little bland, but I s'pose I shouldn't be giving you diet advice..." John said, walking in to the room with Breaker's usual breakfast on a trey. He placed it over her lap and walked out, not really waiting for a response.
"I'll be right back with yours Cherise." He said over his shoulder as he disappeared behind the door frame toward the kitchen.
"Really?!?" Breaker said, turning her head to Cherise and giving her the "you owe me a lot more than you know" look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 457
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere bewteen the Iron Kingdoms and Québec
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:14 am

Some merry singing could be heard inside the "Cracked Keg" pub down in Seattle port disctrict..it was a gathering place for all sorts of scoundrels and criminals..tho aside from the occasional bar fight and smuggling deals not much crimes were conducted here. Consolation was drinking and singing with her Captain and crew when she got the com-call. she put her mug on the table and made her way outside the bar after the Captain gave her a tap on the butt as a sign he was acknowledging she was leaving the table.The satyr woman laughed and playfully slapped him on the cheek, she been on Rodrigo's crew for 3 years now as his first mate and being a woman on a pirate ship "even today" meant the ment would try and try again to get you. She wasent some plaything for the crew but a fierce fighter and she had the scars to prove it, ranging from bullet wounds and cuts from head to toe..one of her eyes she lost and replaced it by a cyber one hiding it behind a thick scarf when she wasent on the job as she thought it was more pirate like. One of her horn was broken as well..result of a fight she had with a rather big Troll in one of the assault they did on one of ARES ships..the bastard ended up in a pool of his own blood by the end of it tho.As she closed the door she answered the call non-chalantly "Olá lá companheiro!"after a small discussion with the orc she sent a message to her captain."Eu vou sair para a noite, o Capitão"

It was currently 5pm..two hours till the meet. She decided to go to her place to take a shower and change.

Arriving at home with her Mercury Comet she starts undrssing tossing her clothes all over the room. She then put on the news in her cyber eyes and launches a search on the matrix about Underworld 93.. she then starts the cold water from her shower..the heater for it went down a couple of months ago and she didint had enough money with her current expense to buy a new one.."Pelo menos o frio vai me acordar" she thinks to herself washing over her scarred skin with the chepa soap she bought at Stuffer Shack weeks earlier..using it also for her hair "O que é importante é o seu cheiro bom" while closing her organic eyes from the soap residue getting into it she find a few hits on Underground 93 and vaguely recalls it being an old dance club in Puyallup. Washing off the soap from her body and hair she decides to only grap a towel for her hair..the rest of her body could hair dry..when she was mostly dry she starting pulling out her clothes for the meet..laying down her Form Fitting full body suit and her Armored buisness dress she remembered most clubs in Seattle were no weapons allowed so her Machine Pistol probably wouldnt make it nor would her Cutlass..no matter shed bring only her vibroknife in case something went sour..putting on her underwear next was her bandanna hiding her cybereye..then the armor and suit..she sprayed her neck with some cheap perfume one of the crewmen bought her and after *fixing* her hair she went down the stairs in the underground parking for her appartment building and made her way to Underworld 93 in her car

_________________
"Destroy Everything, Connect Everything"

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue


Last edited by Sly Hound on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 457
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere bewteen the Iron Kingdoms and Québec
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:45 am

Underworld 93 doesn’t really look like much from the outside: a simple
ferrocrete building that looks like it should be warehousing machinery,
not the location of a nightclub. The only distinguishing features
of the club are a simple steel sign outside with the name, and an AR
display that is far more impressive blazing the name of the club in
bright neon lettering along with the club’s logo: Charon steering a
speedboat across the river Styx.. At one time, this was the place to
be for Seattle’s who’s who. The attraction for the place has long since
faded for younger crowds who are always looking for the next big
thing, but the place still retains its reputation as being the place to see
some of the hottest music acts of yesterday and today. Jetblack, Shield
Wall, CrimeTime, DarkVine, Blitzkrieg, the Psychedelic Phlegmm.
All have graced the stage at one time or another, and tonight looks
to be another big name.

There is a sizable crowd outside the building, with a line of people
stretching around the building. A pair of intimidating troll bouncers
wearing expensive tailored suits stand guard at the door, ignoring the
majority of the crowd as if they simply didn’t exist, only occasionally
letting people into the club aft er one of them consults an actual paper
list on a clipboard. One way to make a guest list unhackable is to
write it down. An ARO in front of the building explains the crowd.
Mercurial is doing an unannounced concert at Underworld 93 tonight
at 7:30.

_________________
"Destroy Everything, Connect Everything"

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:24 am

While waiting for the first bus to arrive to take him out the downtown area, Little-Bear sent a quick message out to Cyote about this job she had hooked him up with.

<< Message >>

> This job you got me, do you know anything about it? They want me to meet some guy named
>MacAllister at a place called Underground 93. Every heard of either one?

<< End Message >>

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 457
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere bewteen the Iron Kingdoms and Québec
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:29 am


<< Message >>

> It’s a dance club over in Puyallup,
been there for years....now leave me be im busy at the moment.


Cyote
<< End Message >>


The bus then arrives and picks you up..you need to stand up as most of it is full..you and some elf ganger spot a free spot after a minute but he is just faster then you are to get it and gives you the finger as his glance meets yours

_________________
"Destroy Everything, Connect Everything"

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 38
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:01 am

PsiWing puts on his formfitting armor, leather coat and his Trode black baseball cap. PsiWing thinks again about bringing a small sample from his drug stash but then realizes he doesn't really know the location very well. Before Ken gets here I should pull up some info on this Underground place. With his hacking comm PsiWing starts a data search for any available info on the location of the meet.

With his search out of the way PsiWing decides this is going to be a job not some night out on the town so no drugs tonight, and since he has to carry his electronics kit as a backpack he is leaving that at home too. Since this is just a meet he also leaves his Mook Comm Link at home. I might be leaving my backdoor comm link at home but soon I'm dropping my agent on line to get some credit at the pirate site so my patches cost a bit less.

Before PsiWing leaves he makes sure to grab his stim patches, comm links and magical gear, then heads out to meet Ken who is waiting out front. Once PsiWing closes the door behind him he places a strand of his hair in the top of the door, if anyone opens the door the hair will break and PsiWing will know it is time to move again.

PsiWing flys over to the Cab and get in.

Ken
So clubbing it tonight little fellow.

PsiWing
That and maybe some work for a change but not to sure what the night has in store.

With that said Ken starts off to the club. The two spend most of the time talking about night clubs they have been going to these past few months and a few comments on how their businesses are going Kens drugs and PsiWings hacking.

PsiWing
Well hopefully tonight I can find a decent flow of cash to pay for some of my bad habits.

Ken pulls up to the club and lets PsiWing out.

Ken
You let me know if you need a ride again and we should go clubbing when we are both off work. Later.

PsiWing gets out of the cab and says
YA I'll check back with you when I have sometime to unwind. Later

PsiWing flys over to the doorman and lets him know he is here to see MacCallister
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 am

"Sir" Simon pipped up at about two and a half hours hour before the meet... "Sir... how rude!" Next the Valume went up "SIR!!!" Mercy lurched at the loud Voice and feel off the couch rolling and coming up baring his twin Dark and light preditors "Is somthing the matter the you need me Master Mercy...?" The voice of a young girl could be heard over the COM. Marcus waved the guns around and found no targets a feeling of calm came over him... Then heard another raspier voice a much older and sinister male one, "Never wave Guns you don't intend to use..." "No targets found Master" The little girl voice chimed in once more. Not quite infuriated, but defenetly perterbed, marcus growled into his calm "Simon" "yes Sir" the COM replied "Disable the voice out put on the twins oh and never do that again..." the tone of his words was grave indeed... "As you wish Sir... Might I add you have a meeting this evening..." Mercy took off his cloths and headed for a shower...

While in the shower his COM lay on the sink he called out to it "Simon..." And it responded inkind "Yes sir" "Pull up a Map of Seattle please, and locate a club called "Underworld 93" I need back road routes, with the least amount of traffic, check Cabby routes for that... And run a search for information about the club..." The noted the keys to the word search as it was said "Very good sir i shall make all do haste" and it went too it...

After his shower Marcus threw on his cloths form fitting armor and started weaponizing his accesories... The twins went in there respective holsters, each consealed, and he slipped on his AR Shock Gloves, attaching his COM to his chest with all the extra bells and whistles... He then knelt on one knee to the ground, one fist to the floor. The other hand rested lightly on his up raised knee... And he prayed the Sinners prayer, then prayed for forgivness as he has admitted he is a sinner, then he prayed for Guidence, an that the lord hold his toung, and keep him safe... Mercy got up threw on his lined Black Claok (the Vatican special forces emblem imblazend on its back and right chest had been slashed out with some kind of red paint or maybe blood), and dropped the hood over his head, his 19 year old face, not showing his 24 years of age, was covered in shadow, ending his prayer with an "Amen..."

Mercy opened the door to his Meager apartment to find a note from the owner it read "Mortemer's word ain't holding this agreement up anymore, if you wanna stay gonna need some money soon. You gots till the end of the month, or your stuffs on the street!!!" Mercy Bowed his head and said in latin "Dominus fiat voluntas tua..."(Lord your will be done) shook his head and through the note on into the apartment... He made it too the Ally with his bike in no time flat. no slouch in the area of stealth he stayed in the shadows as much as he could throwing on his shades and sitting on his bike reving it he said "Simon enable the voices on the twins, and bring up that map in AR apply ARO tags to streets of use to the route in question" The COM immidiatly complied, and asked him to choose from the three selected routes... Marcus reved his racing bike its sleek edges trembling with horse power. He poked an AR glove finger into the route with the least amount of traffic the others dissappeard from his view and the one selected zoomed into street level before him was the opening to the street now and there was a big AR arrow pointing Left at the end of the Ally... Mercy took off....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 am

Breaker wasn't really sure what to expect. She stepped gingerly out of the cab in front of the club doors she had been to many more times than she wanted to count. The familiar featureless building... - I used to stand there... She thought, looking at the wall beside the door, looking at the current crowd, the lines, the ropes. Breaker, like so many other "Socialites" had been here for many shows. She walked forward to the door, introducing herself to the doorman. Breaker thought she saw a flicker of recognition, but didn't bother to pursue it. She waited as the doorman looked for her on the list, finding her, and nodded letting her through. She wasn't here tonight to build her contacts, win information, or watch a new musical act. She was here for something else. Something new.
As the doorman let her in, she walked through the door and stopped just inside for the bouncer, an Ork tonight, checking people for weapons. Breaker tolerated the rough pawing the Ork gave her with the patient boredom of someone who had been through the same treatment far too many times. The Ork waved her through to the coat room, where Breaker took off her overcoat and handed it to the checker, accepting her check-ticket in return. Breaker dropped the check ticket in her purse and turned to the full-length mirror to examine her appearance one more time.
- Business? Or Club? She asked herself, mentally making sure she fit in for both scenes. Her hair was up in a loose bun, strands straying out of the bun. It was held in place with a real leather cuff and a real wood chopstick thrust through the holes with the bun in the middle. A second chopstick was thrust through the bun from top to bottom, completing the look with the crossed chopsticks visible from the front of her head. She smiled through the strands of hair which seemed to have escaped the bun and fell across her face. Of course, there were never any accidents in Breaker's appearance... Her blouse was a real silk button-up with a collar. The top two buttons were left undone, showing perhaps more than would be appropriate in a business meeting but allowing her to fit in the club atmosphere. When she went for the business meeting, she would "button up" to use the phrase as it was actually intended. The leather skirt she had on was currently folded in half and held in place with a wide gold-toned belt, appearing to be a patent leather miniskirt. Again, when she transitioned from the club to the business meeting, she would pull the folded portion down changing the patent leather miniskirt to a knee-length leather skirt. The Mock Knee-Highs she had would definitely look pretty "club" with the mini-skirt, while appearing perfectly business-like when it was full-length. The outfit was completed with her lace-up heels which, like the rest of her outfit, would perfectly convert from club to business.
Breaker gave herself a nod and a wink in the mirror, bolstering her confidence for her first-ever "Shadowrun". She had heard about 'runners. She was reasonably sure she had seen and/or interacted with them, given their reputation. She had likely even worked with them before, given her business - trading on and in socialite information. But she hadn't knowingly worked with them. And now she was becoming one...
Breaker shook her head and walked through the door in to the club. The show would be starting soon, and she went to find her seat.


Last edited by Gala on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:53 am

Mercy arrived with more then a little time on his hands, he decided to park a block or so away, and climb to a nearby roof to make his way over too the club... Or at least near it... While on an Adjacent roof top, he observed the crowed of Club Goers standing in line... He watched as the bouncers payed them nearly no attention at all, holding their paper lists of all things making minor checks here and there for a select group of people, they approved.

His COM on stealth, Mercy poofed into a Gashes vapor, after watching for some time, and floated over to the roof of the Club proper, but before solidifying once more he floated around noting any security measures, and became whole once he found the vent that pumped fresh air into the Club, He stared at the Vent, and felt very uneasy about his new found entrance. He looked around for doors or any other entrance, before he made his infiltration of the club... He was not about to be checked by troll bouncers (not if he could find another way...) Once in he knew it would only be a matter of broadcasting his COM to be found, but always wary was he... And he still had to get in...

Looking at the tight physical security, his paranoia could not help, but feed him thoughts of the magical security that may or may not be there... He caught visions of being helpless some how held in his gaseous state or worse blown apart by the current in the vents... Never had happen before, but he imagined it, so he moved from the vent taking the Gaseous form to the ground level. off and over the side of the club so as not to be seen... Then solidified and moved to the bouncers... He held an up raised hand to his brow through his lined cloak, lifting it so as to let the bouncer see his young face, and his eyes, "I'm here to see Micallistar..." He said hopeing to keep his voice low enough that the bouncers alone would here him. He had put his COM on a minutely stealthy setting... So as not to receive most ads but still broadcast him ever so quietly as "Mercy" He knew his dress attire was way over the top, for this public venue but truthfully he owned little else to ware, and yet and still he hoped to draw little attention to himself. Feeling some how defeated, and humiliated, he awaited the bouncers answer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Little-Bear gave the angsty elf a quizzical look. He had only half-heartedly wanted to try and get to the seat. I might have gotten one cheek in the bloody thing anyway! he thought with a small grin. Did the old lady sitting across from where he was standing just clutch her purse more tightly? Nah, must just be my eyes playing tricks on me.

The elf was still giving him the stink eye when Little-Bear got off and walked the half-block to pick up the 590 headed back toward the docks. This bus was even more packed. Must be people headed home after work, he thought to himself as he climbed on and off the bus at every stop. That is the third guy to spit into the street as he got off the bus. Do they really hate their city so much? he wondered as he climbed aboard again.

There was a strange odor in the stale air of the busses. One that tickled his mind and brought fuzzy memories of the time of the Change. Back when everything had gone to dragon-dreck. Back when his parents had died and his little sister had stopped looking up to him. He shook his massive head to clear away the brooding thoughts before they could depress his mood. He needed to be in a presentable state.

His next bus change was to catch the 402. This bus was practically empty, but he would still need to share a seat if he wanted to sit. Why bother? I'd just be more uncomfortable than I am standing. It's only another 30 minutes anyway. The 402 dropped off across the street from where Little-Bear's Mapsoft said he needed to go.

The area looked very similar to the Tacoma Docks. Lots of large industrial buildings and warehouses. There was, however, a distinct lack of the overwhelming estuary odor that he had started to get used to there. He was a bit surprised to see the long line of people leading to the small door. He stared a bit is dismay at the line for a few minutes. He would never get into the club in time if he had to stand in that! He watched as a cab pulled up and let what looked like a kid out. The kid walked straight up to the doors and then went inside. A few minutes later, an other cab pulled up and its passenger, a well dressed young woman did the same.

Maybe I could try that, he thought as he crossed the road and approached the building. A man had just reached the door and was talking with the guardian before proceeding inside. That must be who I have to talk to. Maybe he knows who MacAllister is.

Little-Bear approached the man with the clip board and serious expression. Coughing a bit nervously. Um, excuse me? Hello? The bouncer gave Little-Bear a quick once over and shook his head.

Um, but I'm hear to see... the bouncer turned away and missed the rest of what Little-Bear said as he let three lovely young elven women in as Little-Bear stepped up to try and get his attention again. They gave him a wide berth before quickly slipping past the bouncer and into the club. Little-Bear tried tried to follow the three ladies inside, but was stopped by a firm hand.

Listen buddy, we don't let homeless slots like you in here. So Ka?

You don't understand.... Little-Bear started to say.

No, YOU don't understand. Get outta here.

Little-Bear swelled to his full eight feet, two inches and 660 pounds of raw troll. He needed to get inside. Mr. MacAllister...

The bouncer stopped and turned back, MacAllister? Why didn't you say so earlier? The bouncer unhooked the rope to let Little-Bear through. Wasting my time with this Sasquatch, he heard the man mutter as he walked past.

As he entered a Troll nearly as tall, but far more muscular stepped up to him. Take off the pack, you can leave it in coat-check. Little-Bear complied, and immediately received a rather rough pat down. He was fairly sure that the Ork standing by the next door was looking at him funny. Well, funnier than everyone else had been. But he wasn't really able to put his finger on why he felt that way.

Well, at least I'm in. It should be fairly easy from here on in, right?

The noise from the club was almost deafening as he made his way through the crowd to where the earlier ork on the com had told him to come.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color


Last edited by Wreck on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 457
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere bewteen the Iron Kingdoms and Québec
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Inside the main doors, the large lobby is packed with people
chatting, posing for the press and me-feeds, or gawking at the
memorabilia of music stars past and present that line the walls. Two
more well dressed but obviously dangerous guards man a MAD
Scanner.that patrons have to pass through to get into the
club. A coat and weapons check room stands next to the scanner
encased in bulletproof glass.Youv all been given instructions by the bouncers to go to booth 46.
Past the scanner is a long hallway where the restrooms are located,
as well as one of several spiral staircases and the entrance to the main
bar area. Th e staircases lead up to an intricate series of catwalks that
run the length of the club and connect a number of balconies and
booths that are attached to the walls and hang suspended over the stage
and dance floor.Th e bar itself is manned by six bartenders, and the seating area
contains a large number of tables packed in as tightly as possible. The
tables are filled to capacity, and a number of patrons are hovering
around the seating area like vultures, waiting to claim any table that
goes unoccupied for even a nanosecond. Towering over the seating
area is “the Beast,” an enormous ten-meter high, bald and bulletheaded
statue that has served as the unofficial mascot of Underworld
93 for over two decades. Lasers shoot from the statue’s eyes, smoke
billows up around it, neolux tubing running the length of the statue
bathes it in an eerie neon glow, and holograms and AR wrap the
sculpture in glowing, flashy eff ects. From its belly, a massive speaker
blasts out music.
Th e stage itself is set in the far south wall, and huge video displays
and state of the art AR displays provide dizzying imagery for Emerald
Cacophony, a local SynthMetal band playing as a warm up for
Mercurial. On the huge dance floor, bodies writhe to the music.

Consolation is the first to arrive to the booth..she takes the first available east nontheless and waits for the next set of instructions.
Ordering some fancy beer for herself, while waiting she checks the groups playing for the evening on an AR menu in front of her.

Being all given a ViP badge you can make your way around the place freely enough aside from the backstage area..you can also tell that MacAllister whoever he is has gotten you some good seat to the show.

_________________
"Destroy Everything, Connect Everything"

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:34 am

Getting past the bouncers seem to be easy enough besides some seriously odd stares given "the name Macallister proved enough to part them like the Red Sea..." He thought to himself, But it was no over. This became painfully obvious when he approached the weapons check, and MAD Scanner. his head slightly dropped as he understood the twins would not be allowed in the meeting. He pulled the priests collar at the Head of his form fitting armor out a little, so he could breath better as this place was starting to close in on him. Mercy hated crowded areas, and large social gatherings, to much risk for personal security, and other reasons...

"I'm Going to check you two at the weapons check it appears they have a scanner and there's no apparent way around it, I want you both on your best behavior no scaring people, and remain silent you can reach me on my COM, I should not be far..." The eerie predator pistol voice of Zeal responded "That would not be advisable, you are making a missstake" Marcus in turn answered the pistol though it was not a question asked and more of a statement. "Be that as it may I cant bring you to meet the strangers, I must speak with. I do not wish to make anymore of a scene then has already been made..." The predator that was programed with the innocent little girls voice pipped up "Promise you wont leave us, and that you'll come back for us... Promise..." She sounded scared, and unsure of the situation. "Indeed Faith I will return for you child at my first opportunity" she asked another question as per her usual inquisitive nature "Are you not scared Master Mercy of going in alone, I mean it could be a trap set by hunters, or the Vatican or... or..." "Enough Faith" Marcus hushed the pistol "I assure you I will be fine, and should such a need arise i will find my way back to you, if the lord says so. I am sure he will if you are needed..." "Ooo. k." And with that the hooded cloaked figure checked the twins in the weapons check, again drawing stares, as he revealed the light and dark modded predators... He checked them taking the numbered card given, and moved for the booth he was instructed to meet at.

At the booth he quickly nodded to those there, and took a place on the wall next to the booth. Where he could hear, see the show(damn good seats) and take a defensive position should the need arise...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:30 am

"Oh, hey. I'm Breaker." Breaker introduced herself to Consolation as she wandered in to the booth.
"These seats are great!" She added, taking a seat at the railing, right in the middle of the booth. For someone security conscious at all, it would have seemed a silly choice of location. But ultimately someone would have to sit there. And Breaker was not security conscious! Standing at the railing, her legs crossed, she looked around the booth approvingly. She then faced back out toward the crowd and braced her hands and arms against the railing before leaning out over the railing. Breaker took her tom getting a good look at the crowd below, then scanning the stage for a while and enjoying the show.
"Wow! What a view! And take a look at that crowd - I've been down there before, and this is as tight a crowd as I've seen!" She continued, settling back in to her chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 am

Little-Bear carefully picked his way through the crowd yelling excuse me, pardon me and I'm sorry every few feet.

The music was loud, but the crowd was even louder! At one point he had to wait while a particularly boisterous group of party-goers stopped the flow of traffic across the floor as they broke out into a choreographed routine. He'd never seen anything like this. Sure they dances back home. He'd even watched from the side lines as his sister went through the complicated ancestral dances of their people. But he'd never seen... What was that they were doing? He couldn't tell if their limbs were flowing like water or jerking like they were gripped in a horrible seizure!

After getting lost and asking for directions half a dozen times, Little-Bear finally reached the booth he had been directed to by the men at the door.

He noticed the horned female immediately. This was the first woman he had ever met with horns, in person that is. I wonder what it was like for her, he mused taking in the polished nub of her broken horn. Not wanting to appear rude, Little-Bear let his gaze slide naturally to the remaining guests at the table. The other woman hardly seemed to pay any attention to him, while the gentleman seemed engrossed in trying to appear to be a fixture of the club.

*ehem* Little-Bear coughed loudly. I'm sorry to intrude, but I believe I am supposed to meet a Mr. MacAllister here. Would that be you sir? he said looking pointedly at the man trying to hide within his own shadow.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 38
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:22 am

As PsiWing enters the club he decides to fly above the heads of the other occupants. Crowds like this can be dangerous to a small guy like me, best to stay on top of the crowd. In order to do his best to take in the event PsiWing keeps changing his view from the astral to AR vision from his goggles. The massive crowd has a great mixture of different auras that add to the special effects the opening band had. After a short bit of Crowd watching PsiWing decides he best not miss out on taking a seat he was assigned so he decides to head up to the booth. When he arrives at the booth his crowd watching made him the last to arrive. Flying over to the booth he decides to take his seat not sure if the people at the booth where here for a job or just people with great tickets like himself. Before he sits down he takes a look at the people seated there with his astral eye just to get an idea who will be next to him. Taking his seat after his astral once over he decides to sit on the top of the chairs back to give him a better view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Mercy
was asked a direct question, but as the giant was clearly not the
Johnson, and had in fact asked for the Johnson by name, he felt no
need to answer... He thought momentarily on that, if he did not
answer: he doubted the troll would make a scene. As he was looking
for the host as well, and probably here for the Job... If he did
answer: He would at least appear to be civil as it were. But he
stayed behind the guises of his cloak's
hood, so as not too reveal the rather young appearance he had been
cursed with at nineteen... Now not much older but incredibly more
civil... Marcus/Mercy held out a gloved hand, (palm up) which he
turned around to a pointed index finger, which he then shook, in a
manner as to say “no I am not...” He was not being rude it was
just very loud and he had no desire to shout. Instead he spoke soft
words, that could not be heard over the crowed. This he knew, but
felt it was only fair to try... “I am not he, whom you seek...”
Then he put the arm down as slow as it had come up, and it
disappeared under the lined black cloak the Vatican special forces
symbol crossed out with a red slash, the only color on the all black
outfit's chest he leaned back against the wall...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 457
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere bewteen the Iron Kingdoms and Québec
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Consolation looks at the group "Would you guys keep quiet?I think the main event is up"

After a bit, Emerald Cacophony fi nishes their set and exits to a
smattering of applause. A tall man in his late 40s with a lined face,
dark hair, and goatee wearing an immaculately tailored suit gets up
on the stage. He smiles out over the crowd.He holds up his hands to quiet the
crowd down and says “Alright you brain damaged re-wired mutants!
Here’s the reason you’ve been sweating all over our nice, clean floors
all evening. Ladies and Gentlemen — if there are any out there — and the rest of you trash as well, I present to you the one, the only,
MARIA MECURIAL!”


The crowd goes wild as the lights dim, and then everything goes
quiet as the fi rst haunting synthesized notes of Mercurial’s hit song
“Take It To Mister” swell up from the speakers. A spotlight comes on,
illuminating a slender, lovely figure wearing a short dress of midnight
blue. Her legs and arms gleam with polished chrome from her
trademark cyberlegs and arms. Her voice is as lovely as ever, and the
first lines of the song wash over you.

Once, long ago, when troubles came your way
You couldn’t take them on yourself,
But you knew just what to do,
To fi nd someone who would help.
When they burn out the farm,
Or ravish your sister,
You put your hat in your hand
And take it to Mister,
Take it to Mister
Then, as they will, all these things changed their way.
The ones who guarded you proved false.
The lord, the patron, the grand seigneur,
Helped themselves and no one else.
So they ravished the land
And whored with your sister,
They made you rip out your pride
And take it to Mister.
Now, we have learned there is another way.
To face the future for ourselves,
We all know what we must do.
If you want to take back what they stole
Feed the rage in your heart
Till it’s ready to blister.
Now put your gun in your hand
And TAKE IT TO MISTER!


Mercurial plays a two hour show before wrapping up. Several up
and coming bands go on aft er her, but it’s clear that a lot of the patrons
consider the concert over. A waitress comes up and offers to escort you guys
backstage.The waitress leads you into the backstage area to see Macallister, past a couple of large
and obviously chromed bodyguards who stand guard. Near the ceiling
you see a small Japanese boy floating and translucent, obviously a manifested
spirit of some kind. Security is tight, but that’s not surprising
considering the superstar in attendance. Down the hall you can see
MacCallister talking with Mercurial. He smiles and nods to her, then
heads toward your group.

“Hoi chummers!” He calls out. “This way, please.” He motions to
a door to your right. Inside is a small room with a table and a handful
of chairs around it. It’s a tight squeeze, but you manage to get the entire
group inside and sit down. Once the door is closed, the roar of the
music and crowd cuts off thanks to soundproof walls.


_________________
"Destroy Everything, Connect Everything"

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:46 am

"That was quite a show, wasn't it!" Breaker exclaimed, enjoying the ambiance of the club as though she hadn't been here more times than she could count. Though her back-stage appearances had been more rare, it was still not the first time for Breaker to have been here either. Her exuberance was honest and heartfelt, and her eyes twinkled with the excitement of the show.

Crowding in to the small room, Breaker tried to grab one of the chairs, knowing that her size and build would not necessarily afford her an overwhelming advantage with elbowing some space for herself. Just to make sure that she has the "read" on the group, Breaker gives everyone a careful once-over, hoping she would be able to stand-in as the speaker for the team. Speaking, after all, was her specialty. Interestingly, the music had kept her entertained enough that she hadn't had a chance to introduce herself to the others. Well, not beyond giving her name when she showed up.

Perception on team: 1 Hit
Not really satisfied with what she could see with her eyes, Breaker switched her sight to Astral to get a good look at everyone's aura. Perhaps she would have better success knowing her team's strengths through how they "felt" about themselves. Figuring she would need to use her Astral sight on the Johnson (MacAllister) as well, she took another good scan at her team in Astral, as well as the Johnson, his Spirit, and the henchmen.
Assensing on team and J: 3 Hits, Edged
More satisfied now, Breaker took a moment to think about what she saw of the team, and MacAllister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:50 am

Mercurial did there thing, and even uneasy Mercy had to some how feel entranced by the two hour show, no mezmerized, but not unaware of his suroundings... Always alert was he. Always worried about hunters or some other concern. He watched but mostly listened to the goings on of the concert. For the briefest of moment he let his soul sour with the words being sung, and then he caught himself, and put his focus back on business...

He took in the site the group at the table. the winged one was staring at him for quite a bit of time, making him uneasy, but it did not show(not sure if we can all see the pixie but I assumed we could because he don't want to get squashed sitting on that chair invisible lol I will edit if you want). The one really big, and really polite troll... That certainly was not the norm for his species or what he knew of the shunned metahuman race, he figured trolls had every right to feel Looked down on... Before he had become infected Mercy would have considered the troll a 75-25 odds in favor of a threat, but not this one. He seemed some how approachable...

observe in detail(originally i forgot this roll but i got it before i posted so here) Perception 3 intuition 5 = 8dice = 5hits

(looking up races and critters in data soft on the subject. Not sure im doing this right umm...?) Logic 2 Parazooalogy 5 = 7dice = 2hits

The others were a mix match of none common mettahuman races save the pretty Elf... They were things he had been tought to fear and loth... For they were abominations unto the lord our God... Mercy wondered about that... If anyone here was an abomination it... It was him... From under his cloak his hands had been scrolling through the data base on his COM, which was in a kind of stealth setting, but when the sobering thought hit he just stopped, and went back to the concert. He figured he did enough digging... And as none of them seemed threatening he let the matter ride, after all he assumed he would be working with them, and from what he understood of the profession, Runners came in all shapes, sizes, and shades...

After the show the waitress approached and offered to take them to there final destination(Or so he hoped) indeed she was going to lead them to the Johnson... This pleased Mercy no longer did he feel like a sitting duck... Now more of a moving target... He waited till the group started moving, and followed them from the rear a trolls arms length behind...

Back stage Macallister waved to them he did not wave back but nodded instaed... Curtly... After everyone was in the small sound proof room indicated by the Johnson, Mercy looked around out side the room to see if anyone was watching them enter... Some what ok with the backstage bustle hiding there movements, with what he figured was relative safety, if it could be called that... He entered and stood next to a corner not wanting to squeeze in a seat... He was quiet, attentive, and still... But he could not shake the feeling since he first gathered with the group that somehow, he himself was being watched, heck the beautiful Elf girl had started staring at each of them individually... This made him uncomfortable, as she stared he quietly pointed out the Johnson to her attention, as there host was about to speak and he could not for the unlife of him figure out why she was staring so hard at everyone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 457
Age : 32
Location : Somewhere bewteen the Iron Kingdoms and Québec
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:14 am

MacCallister is an older ork, appearing to be in his late 40s. He’s wearing
an old, well worn, and oft -patched armored leather jacket, a faded
Mercurial t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. Strapped to his left arm is something
that looks like a keyboard, a 2050s era cyberdeck, the precursor
to the commlink. He doesn’t look much like your average fixer, but
rather looks like a tough old shadowrunner. MacCallister peppers his
speech with 2050s era street slang.

Once everyone’s settled, the ork gets down to business.



"Hello chums..here is the biz,I need you folks to find a woman who has gone missing for me,
Her name is Fiona Craig, she’s an archeologist who just arrived in Seattle
last night on a fl ight from Greece, she doesn’t live in Seattle, and she
vanished, missing a couple of meetings she was supposed to have today.My employer want sher found ASAP.
Ill pay you each 3000Y for it.Interested?"

_________________
"Destroy Everything, Connect Everything"

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 am

Mercy backstage:

Macallister Spoke, and Marcus listened. The task seemed pretty strait forward enough. There was however a problem. For Marcus would need to inquire with his own Contacts, now that was a problem... He only new of two trustworthy persons in Seattle... The first a Vatican Fixer/Priest, and The second a Street doctor, whom was responsible for Mercy's Feeding without harming the unwilling... He also had the privilege of experimenting on him, and was the one who had told Mercy he could not sire any more vampires. He had helped Mercy much to his own benefit... But the help was no where near sufficient for what it was he really needed... The problem was much deeper then that of course. For almost three full days Mercy had not been able to raise the Vatican Priest Agent... And a day and a half with no contact to the Street doc... How then would he go about finding leads, when those he was connected too would not respond. He could not just go to the street doc as he moved around a lot to stay a head of the authority's, and he dare not enter the Church without being called. For fear of the Priest being excommunicated... The Vatican's Decision to drop mercy as There weapon, had never been communicated to him, but he was sure they were after him in there own quite way. What with the last safe house he went too being Occupied By "Monster Hunter Priests". So he would have to really on the others for information Him being "Hung out to dry" as it were...

The payment for services rendered was more then enough to buy the precious ammo he so desperately needed. And it would/should also Cover his rent. As the note on the door said it would be up to him to satiate The demands of the Club owner/Landlord... Mercy would agree, but he would wait so as not to seem so eager... Or thirsty(lol) in his situation... He watched to see what the others would do first, as he would need there help to make any real progress... And he knew it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   

Back to top Go down
 
Back in Buisness IC
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Back to buisness
» Cutting back on play time
» Back to the Future
» Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind
» A back alley [Open]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Sly Hound's Games-
Jump to: