Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 Back in Buisness IC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri May 24, 2013 7:33 am

OOC: I am subbing in for Sly until he returns. Hopefully I can keep this moving along in his style!

The group arrives on the streets outside of the hotel. Mercy and Breaker pull up behind Consolacion and Bear, arriving a bit later, but not annoyingly so.
As you pull up, you see the bright lights emblazoning the name "The Mulvihill" and memories of the place, and it's reputation come to your mind. It's a mid-range hotel with reasonable prices. Most of you have worked with "out of town specialists" in your day who had been put up here, though none of you have ever been inside before.
A quick search on the 'Trix confirms that the room prices go for about 150/night; so renting a room is not out of the question for the purposes of gaining legitimate access. Or there are the other ways in - the 'Runner ways in. By the time Mercy and Breaker pull up, Consolacion and Bear had already dug up all of the public information on the hotel, knew the pricing, and were ready to talk strategy.

"Hey guys!" Breaker's perky voice pierces the constant dull hum of Seattle background noise. She walks up on the curb-side of the car and leans down toward the window to peer in.
"We gunna stand out here all night long? Or we gunna go hit up that coffee joint right next to the hotel?" Breaker asked immediately. Consolacion rolled her eyes, having just mentioned the same possibility to Bear not a moment before.
"Yeah genius. Let's go." Consolacion responds, stepping out of the car on her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri May 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Little-Bear looks at the others a bit sheepishly as he squeezes behind the table at one of the booths. Sorry. I take up a lot of space... he says. Consolation grabs a chair from a nearby table and sits at the end of the booth leaving the other bench for Mercy and Breaker. Has anyone heard from Psi? He said he would find out what he could about the hotel. That was almost a half-hour ago. Seeing the negative response in everyone's eyes, Little-Bear sends Psi a message.

<< Incoming message >>
> To: PsiWing
> From: Little-Bear
<< Begin message >>
> Find anything yet? We're outside trying to figure out how to find out what her room number was and how long she booked it for. Heck, if she even checked in or not!
<< End message >>


So... any ideas on how to find out which room she was in? Or if she even ever got into her room?

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri May 24, 2013 12:54 pm

"Huh... 30 minutes is a long time. Especially for a hacker." Breaker comments, taking a sip from the soycaf she had purchased from the vending machine on the way in. She smiled as the caffeinated coffee-like beverage slid down her throat, satiating that always-needing-caffein feeling that oh-so-many shadowrunners were all too familiar with.
"I could maybe sweet-talk it out of the check-in desk." Breaker offered by way of an option.
"The downside, of course, is that it would likely be pretty noticeable, and memorable. I make a pretty good back-up plan for this sort of thing, but we might want a different primary plan." She said, qualifying her option with the downsides.
Breaker settled in to the bench on the inside, letting Mercy take the outside, and sipped at her soycaf as she waited for someone else to offer up some other, perhaps better suggestions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Mon May 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Not having received a reply from PsiWing by the time everyone had finished their drinks, Little-Bear looks up at the others. Well, I guess we're on our own. He looks at Breaker. You said something about finding out what her room was? From the front desk? If you do that, I can take a look at it from the Astral Plane. While not as effective as being their physically, at least it's something...

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Mon May 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Mercy Coffee shop near hotel:

"Hmph" Mercy breathed his disdain for the lack a professional tact of their trix Jocky, who knew what was going on with him. He was not responding to the others trying to reach him... Mercy saw no need to try himself, he would be... Solution oriented... "Breaker if you can get the info for us, and if bear scouts, ill get in and search the place you know handle the physical stuff... And consolation can back me up if she likes but i must admit it would be harder if she did... I work things like this better alone then with some one as numbers draw attention..." He let the idea weight on there minds for a moment then finished... "What do you all think..." For someone so young looking Marcus seemed to be almost timid, not nervous, but as if at any moment something bad he knew was going to happen... But when he spoke mostly all of that trait disappeared, and he seemed confident in his ability to do what he said he could...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 am

"Sure, I'll give it a go. How are you going to get in?" Breaker asked, just as Consolacion started to speak.
"Go in without me? Are you on BTLs? Like seriously..." Consolacion said, indicating that she would be going upstairs too.
"And we can leave Fuzzy on the street here to keep an eye on the front door. Boy, it would be nice to have a 'trix guy handy for this..." She added, her deeply sarcastic tone making it clear what she thought of Psywing being stoned rather than working with the team.
"Wow. Take it back a notch there grumpy... We're going to be working on this together, let's at least pretend to be pleasant while we do so, ok?" Breaker said, looking directly at Consolacion.
"Or what? You going to charm me out of my attitude?" Consolacion responded with a snort of derision.
"I ought to. But no, I don't do that to team mates. Instead, I'll just point out that we'll be finished with this adventure sooner or later. If you don't like us, you don't have to work with us again. In the mean time, though, it will be better for everyone if you hold back a bit on the insults and sarcasm." Breaker said. Perhaps she was playing her hand weak, as she likely could charm Consolacion out of her pants. Or perhaps she was playing her hand strong. It was unlikely either Breaker or Consolacion knew where the rest of the team fell with regards to their little spat.
"Fine, Elfie girl. Maybe I won't work with you again. Maybe I like my team mates to pull their own weight. Maybe I prefer someone who can help make sure that I don't get shot in the back in a firefight. Did it ever occur to you that we might need to be able to throw some bullets on this shadowrun?" Consolacion added, taking the spat up another level to an argument.
"Yes. And while I'm no combat veteran, you had better believe I've had to defend myself more than a few times. Bouncers at a club think they can take advantage of my small stature. Rich boys who think they can have anything they want, and just take it. I may not be a tried and true gun bunny, but I know how to keep my hide intact. And If I can keep mine in one piece, chances are I can be at least useful in keeping yours in one piece too." Breaker met Consolacion's eye contact with strength. Fighting off a full-sized troll bouncer was not a small feat. And Breaker had been in worse scrapes than that over the years.
"Hmph." Consolacion responded. Clearly she wasn't impressed. But she seemed uninclined to take this further. At least at this time.
"I'm going to go use the ladies room. Don't leave without me." She said to everyone in general.

"Ok, I'll go have a chat with the front desk, see if I can find out what room she was in." Breaker said as soon as Consolacion walked away from the little table they were having. She took a moment to take another sip from her SoyCaf which was no longer steaming. Then looked around the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 38
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue May 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Once PsiWings Comm chirped at him that it had gotten the desired info it was sent to find PsiWing sent a detailed Text to the group.


---------------------------Message----------------------
To:Group
From: PsiWing

I was able to find a bit out about the Hotel Mulvihill.
IT is a mid-range hotel with rooms costing 150 nuyen a night.
Security is a bit lax not as bad as some high end hotels
Security does question anyone looking out of place. So you might want to seem like you are looking for a place to stay if you enter the hotel.
Hotel Key have built in RFID signals that let security know you have a room.

Well that is all I got on the first pass for info let me know if you need anything else.
-----------------------------END of Message-------------


With the message sent to the group PsiWing decided if any more Trix trip are going to be needed he best to leave his home for the time being. Once this Buzz dies I'll be able to hack at a higher level but even then I best not be doing it from my basement suit. PsiWing grabs his gear and heads out. As he leaves the porch door he puts a hair on the interior porch door jam like he always does puts on his shoes and heads out the exterior porch door. I might go bald with all the hair I'm losing but beats losing ones life, not time for PsiWing to vanish just yet. With that PsiWing takes to the air flying to a more populated area of Seattle so If any more hacking is needed and he gets traced the Knights won't find his little home right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue May 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Mercy Coffee shop:

Marcus followed the argument between Breaker, and consolation back, and forth back and forth, but his head did not move only his eyes... He was young not so young as he looked but old enough to know not to get involved with this sort of thing... For him it was inevitable, the two being so vastly different in approach, and it was quite interesting... Ah but in the end, it did not matter who won only that it was over of course... A message from Psywing pinged his COM! And came up in the peripheral vision of his frame less wireless specs. He punched it up in AR with a few dabbing of his fingers, Read through it carefully, and when he looked up from his AR brooding, He said "Check please..."

Message to psiwing:

Thank you very much we are here and we are going to need access to a specific room but we don't know which yet if when we find that room you can get us say some fake reservations would be nice... But will take anything we can get...

Message ends:


With that sent off He was kind of wondering how he was gonna get in himself, with reference to what breaker had asked He thought for a moment... A long moment on that very question...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Wed May 29, 2013 6:44 am

What you would most likely consider a bus-boy brought the check over and laid it face down on the table. As with most diners, payment would be expected either electronically, or to be made at the counter. Tips in the 2070's were not a matter of course; though they were still quite common. Tips had returned to the pre-industrial understanding: they were paid ahead of time to ensure prompt service, or afterwards in the case of an exceptional experience. Since this was a diner, there was no expectation of exceptional service, nor was there any need to pre-tip for promptness. It was a "service industry" and ran that way.

Breaker took a deep breath, standing and getting ready to head over to the front desk. As she was calming down, she noticed the red blinking light of an important message. Pulling it up, Breaker immediately responded, hoping that PsiWing would be able to hasten their entrance to the room. Time was, of course, of the essence.

Message to PsiWing:

Any chance you can find out which room Fiona is staying in? And can you, possibly, field a call from the room and invite us up as "guests"?

End Message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Wed May 29, 2013 7:29 am

Little-Bear kept his face in his cup as the two bared their teeth like to she-bears staking claim to the same salmon run. He let out a small sigh as Consolation walked off. His comm beeped, letting him know he had a message. He noted Mercy fiddling with his own. And while Little-Bear was reading PsiWing's message he saw Breaker stop and likely read the same message. From the quick finger motions of his colleagues, he figured they had taken steps to contact PsiWing back. Most likely with requests to get more info on the room.

Well, I take it, we may be sitting here a bit longer and not bothering the nice people at the front desk just yet?

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Wed May 29, 2013 7:47 am

"Yeah, I guess. PsiWing's message reminded me that it might be easier to get it from their databases. It's always risky trying to sweet-talk your way in. If it doesn't work, the person you tried it on usually remembers you..." Breaker said, plopping herself back down on the seat. She took another quick sip of her SoyCaf, wishing it was still as piping hot as it usually is when served.
"Besides, if PsiWing can't help, I make a good backup plan." She said with a smile. A few moments alter Consolacion returned to the table.
"Ok. We ready to go?" She asked demandingly, standing at the table with her hands on both hips. She looked at everyone quickly, but trained her gaze on Mercy.
"Not just yet. We're waiting to see if PsiWing can find the room number for us." Breaker said in response.
"You may as well settle for a few more minutes. I doubt he will be instantaneous." She added.
"I thought you were going to take care of that." Consolacion responded, not moving toward the available seat.
"Well, I still may. This is better, though, if PsiWing succeeds." Breaker responded wearily. She didn't like arguments, and didn't want to be in one.
"We don't have time for this... Can't you just go take care of it?"
"Well, we really don't have time for the bellhop to call the cops if I don't succeed. Matrix intrusion is a normal part of life these days and unlikely to attract much attention. So it's better if PsiWing takes his shot first."
"Humph!" Consolacion responded, finally moving toward her seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 38
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 am

PsiWing has made it a few good blocks from his basement Suit and his Comm link is chirping with a few incoming calls after having his comm read them to him he flips his long white hair and starts giving his Mook Comm some more commands.

B.D.C I want you to hack into the Mulvihill hotel. Once inside browse for any females that have checked in at around the time Fiona was to be checking in PsiWing adds in the address of the hotel and the time the cabby had dropped Fiona off at. Once you find all the females that arrived at that time browse and find their rooms then let me know I'll give you further instructions once this is complete. If at any time you notice an alarm you let me know

(B.D.C Backdoor Creator Agent 4 (Hacking) Exploit 4 = 8 2 hits
Stealth is 4 for MOOK
Roll # 2 mostly fire wall above 2
4 hits

If the alarms are not sounding the B.D.C Mook moves onto the data search that had been commanded to do.
If alarm has sounded Mook informs PsiWing for input

>>>>>Searching for guests female that booked in at the set given time<<<<<<<<<

Agent (Data Search ) 4 + Browse 4 = 8

1 hit

(OOC For more data searches the GM could roll secretly since it will always be 8 dice, )

After finds the booking the search parameters have changed to

>>>>>>Searching for room number of the guest(s) Found<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Data Search 8
4 hits

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Wed May 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Mook takes more time than you would like. After what you consider a rudely long period of time, Mook reports back with a list of females who checked in during the time parameters given, and their room numbers.
Mook also reports: Somehow the alarm was tripped. Was not a problem; IC couldn't defeat Stealth.

A quick search on the check-in list reveals that Fiona checked in under her own name. Her room number is 1408. Her account is flagged as Recurring; indicating that she has authorized a recurring charge for the room for each night she is checked in.

Total elapsed time: approximately 6 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 38
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Wed May 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Once PsiWing gets the info from his mook he is not happy that he set off the alarm but he kind had no choice but to send in the low power mook. I need to prioritize the job should always come before the Weed. I'll stay off the stuff for the rest of the run. Best drop a message and a command to the mook.

B.D.C I want you to log yourself off we will have to find another site to have you start creating backdoors.


------------------------------------MESSAGE---------------------------

To: Group
From: PsiWing

Good news I was able to get the room number for Fiona it is 1408.

Ban news I set off an alarm when I hacked in so I can't fake a call for you guys it would seem strange and raise even more alarms I think, best that you rent a room and then check out the room. I'll try and meet up with you soon.

Oh ya Her account for the room is stating it as recurring meaning she is getting billed until she checks out so the hotel will making some good nuyen on her.

Let me know if you need anything else I thinking I should meet up with you soon.

------------------------------END OF MESSAGE------------------------------



PsiWing shakes his head as he is starting to feel a bit down for falling to peer pressure to smoke up before the hack began I should know better then get fried for a good few hours hopeful I burn out soon so I can be of more help to the group. Still under his concealment power PsiWing keeps flying at a normal speed towards the location of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu May 30, 2013 6:49 am

Little-Bear was worried that the two women were eventually going to come to blows. At least, that's what two-she bears did if neither one was willing to back down.

Well, we've got a room number. That's a start. If only I knew where in the building that was. He looks out the window at the building trying to count the number of floors the hotel has. I once heard that there is no 13th floor in a hotel...

He was musing about the number of floors while Breaker finally got Consolation to sit down.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu May 30, 2013 11:04 am

Mercy Coffee shop:

He had called for the check and it came though he did not eat anything nor drink he had been under the impression they were leaving... however they were not...

He listened to the two women again when consolation settle her gaze on him he shrugged and Breaker took it from there... He was happy to get the message from Psiwing but his face did not reveal it he was happy because it gave him something else to focus on... The job... A girl somewhere needed help and a clue was probably in the hotel... in 1408... He pondered how to get in without to much trouble... Little Bear spoke, and he listened he doubted all hotels were the same but mercy was not aware of such stigmas as he had never stayed in a hotel before it had not occurred to him... finally he offered "I'm not sure but it might have something to do with the number i mean do they really have 1408 rooms in one building?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:39 am

"Well, they very well could. But there are a couple of other possibilities too. I've seen hotels where the rooms start their numbering at 1400, which I find pretty strange. What I see more often is for each floor to be given it's own set of 100 numbers; even if there are usually only 20-30 rooms per floor. So 1408, I would guess, is on the 14th floor, and there are maybe 300 rooms in the hotel.
"But that's just a guess. Shall we go find out now?"
Breaker asked, standing up and smiling.
"If PsiWing isn't going to be doing anything more than what he's done, I'm not sure if we have any other options but to sweet talk the bellhop or the check-in desk. Anyone have any other suggestions?" Breaker asked, looking around. She was ready to go, but her points before had been quite valid: she was definitely memorable, and in this situation, that's not necessarily a good thing.
"We could just frag anyone who gets in our way. That would be memorable too, wouldn't it?" Consolacion offered. Her predatory grin silencing any return comment Breaker might have had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Mercy cafe:

"Well one thing is for certain, they wont want heavily armed runners in there asking questions...?" Mercy said sweeping his hand in front of his chest to indicate himself, and his weaponry "If we could trip a fire alarm maybe... They would certainly have too empty the building, then we could slip in during the process search for the room and look for clues... Anyone?" the last part was meant as a jest question but the plan oddly enough had merit sort of in a movie maybe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 37
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Little-Bear looks at Mercy, Wouldn't that draw even more attention than walking in and talking to the desk clerk? He then looks to Breaker and Consolation. Breaker. What if, while you are sweet talking the clerk, you also get a room? Then if anyone does come asking questions, he might not remember anything more than some banter with a customer. It also gives you and consolation an excuse to be inside the hotel. I can stay in the car and follow on the astral.

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:50 pm

"I think that makes perfect sense Little Bear!" Breaker said, a smile spreading across her face. She promptly turned and marched in the direction of the front desk, not waiting for any input at all. Apparently she was decisive when she was satisfied with a course of action. There was no hesitation in her, no withheld extra little bit as most people do.

Breaker walked straight through the lobby unhindered and right up to the desk. There, she spent several minutes leaning over the desk, working her magic. She did some "touchy" moves, like putting her hand on his wrist; but she was cautious.

"Ok, I got us a room and a room number!" Breaker said, similing, as she walked back in to the diner.
"I explained that she and I are working together, and that she'd come early for personal reasons, but that knowing her room number would be helpful for me to connect with her before we start work in the morning. The desk clerk was very nice, and even gave me his personal commlink code, just in case I need help for anything."

The group heads up, with a room key as "permission" to enter the building.
The room the team rents is on the 4th floor. On arriving, the team learns that the numbers of the building seem to follow the pattern of the floor number first, followed by the room number. The team is room 419, right across the hall from the elevators. Fiona's room number is 1408; which most likely indicates that Fiona's room is on the 14th floor. Presumably, that meant that Fiona's room was 10 floors above the groups' room.
When the group arrives on the 4th floor, there is a comely Orc maid cleaning out the team's room.
"Oh! Sorry - be done in a moment!" The Orc maid said cheerfully as the group lined up outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   

Back to top Go down
 
Back in Buisness IC
Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» Back to buisness
» Cutting back on play time
» Back to the Future
» Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind
» A back alley [Open]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Sly Hound's Games-
Jump to: