Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 

Back in Buisness IC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:44 am

Little-Bear felt his self-image founder a bit as the man-in-black thanked the two women for their helpful contributions to the groups efforts so far. I can't believe I didn't think to thank them. If I do it now it will seem insincere, but if I don't do it I'll look like a real choob. I should just say something now before it gets worse. As Little-Bear opened his mouth to speak up Breaker started thanking Mercy for the offer.

After Breaker speaking Little-Bear starts to speak again. Um... Thank you. his eyes dart between the two women. Both. Thank you both. Uh.. for everything. He takes a slow calming breath. Then speaks again. I'm not really sure how we are going to find this woman, but I guess we should get started. His eyes glaze over a bit and his shoulders sag as he sinks into his memories. When he speaks again there is a weariness to his voice which wasn't there before. They say the first 72 hours are the most critical, and we don't even know how long she has been missing yet.

With that, he turns and begins walking slowly to the near-by bus stop to wait for the next 400 headed to the Tacoma Docks.

Where are you? Who took you and why?

Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:59 am

"Uh, wait..." Breaker calls as she sees Little Bear head toward the bus stop. He had mentioned his willingness to take the bus; but since time was of the essence, Breaker hadn't taken him seriously.
"You will be riding with one of us. There is no need, at the moment, for anyone to be taking the bus. We're not under such scrutiny that we need that level of anonymity, and we're not under such a tight budget that we need that kind of savings. Besides, after paying the fare for enough of us, it's really not that much of a savings at all..." She says to Little Bear as he turns back to face the group.
"We really need to stick together for now - at least until we know what our next steps are, and how we'll be accomplishing them." She said, hoping to really cement his thoughts on taking the bus. Since she wasn't going to be doing that, and Mercy clearly didn't need to use the bus, that meant that anyone taking Public Transportation would be working on a delay - getting where the group was headed later than everyone else. It was important that no one miss anything, no matter how small, during the initial discussion and whatever planning the group would end up coming up with. Breaker was not a strategy expert, except when it came to charming someone in to a deal, or some similar sort of negotiation. No, the strategy of this job, or rather these jobs, would have to come from someone who knew this sort of thing. But Breaker was a team person - and she knew that the team would need to work together for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:40 am

Mercy outside Club:

Mercy's hand was left hanging as no one grabbed it hmmm? He thought well it was not refused just not taken and he drew it back under his lined Cloak... He stepped to the side as breaker went after the troll...! She had a valid point... "Master Mercy, are they our friends now?" The young girl's voice boomed through the COM on mercy's chest, out of turn as always, mercy assumed his image link was on, and that some how(perhaps the smart link) she was perceiving them Through his pan "She's Pretty... Is she leaving?" she asked in continued questions in succession "Be quiet you insolent whelp!" Zeal countered before mercy could respond, truly at his limit... Apparently he'd been listening to her the whole meeting, and he had, had quite enough of it... "Master! Zeal is being mean again!" Mercy Growled under his breath "Enough The two of you! no more from you...!" A gloved hand waved in front of him in AR he cut the Voice connection option for his Weapons attached to his PAN, they could no longer interrupt and embarrass him further...

Mercy used the same hand to cover his face, as he new he should blush, and knew he could not... "Can't take you two anywhere..." He Grumbled, and tried to change the subject back to what was going to happen now... "Well...?" he said matter of factually "Who's with who...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Finishing the last of his smoke he dicides to give the group some options. I really don't trust these people yet but if I have to voice ups so be it, this best not come back to bit me. If we don't have any options for a ride I can call us a cab that would get us there but we really need more wheels then just one bike. If we can't get around with ease we are going to have troubles finding this girl. So if we don't have a ride we are going to have to elect someone the driver and rent steal or buy a ride. PsiWing being very small him being the driver of the group left his mind as he looked at the others to step up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Consolation shakes her head and rolls her eyes again. " You mean non of you green horns land lovers have a ride?..Oooh thats just grand...what if this had been somekind of set up..you wouldv all jogged back to safety or something? she sighed no believing how amateurish this group was shaping out to be "*I* got a car follow me..psh use the bus..Hey bus driver follow that car!!..pssh"

she makes her way to her car assuming people on foot will follow her

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 pm

PsiWing rolls his as he fallows Consolation to her wheels. If the meet went south the plan would be to conceal myself and fly as high as I can over roof tops if possible. As for wheels I could get Ken's help but I don't wnat the group to get too much info on me yet so I'm glade I didn't have to drop a call his way. PsiWing keeps pace with the group moving to the car by flying just over head, PsiWing hates walking when he doesn't have to there is always a chance to get stepped on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:02 am

Little-Bear stopped when the elven woman spoke. He knew that the bus would likely be slower, which is why he had though it would be wise to start now so he wouldn't miss anything. It never occurred to him that a stranger might be willing to give him a lift. When the hoofed offered a seat in her car he hesitated to follow, but only for a moment.

When he reached her sedan he thought to himself, This is going to be a tight squeeze.... He had to put his back pack in the trunk just to have enough room to fit into the front passenger seat. The seat was all the way back, and his knees were still pressed firmly against the dash with his arms wrapped tightly around them to keep them out of everyone's way. This is way more uncomfortable than standing on a bus... oh well, at least it will give me a chance to observe my new partners a bit more closely.

Little-Bear reintroduced himself to the others in the car in case they hadn't heard him earlier.

I am Little-Bear. Thank you for the ride. I'm not sure why I was asked to help find this woman, but I will do everything I can to make it happen.

Trix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 am

Mercy on the street:

Marcus followed the motley crew too the sedan, it was conveniently located on the path to his bike. "Great minds" he figured, then briefly berated himself for his vanity "Great minds indeed..." as everyone started to quite literally fill in the car, He paused, watched, then asked Consolation for the address/name of the place they were headed... When it was given he nodded, and looked to Breaker saying "Are you sure, you wont come along with me, there will be more shall we say space..." He allowed her time to answer, then made his way the block, and a half to his bike...

The Bike was sleek in appearance Black gloss paint That seem to swallow the light, with a Royal purple Streak on either side of the Racer, and a purple highlighted dash burst into life as Mercy initiated the engine in AR... The bike began to purrrrrr as mercy mounted it, extending a hand to help breaker board the wheeled rocket, he revved the engine again... Then sent a message to the group.

Text Message to Group:

"This is Mercy we are making our way to the next destination"

End Message:

Mercy revved the bike again as she seated her self behind him, and the engine roared, "Simon" Mercy called(as engine died down to a purr) to the personality that for the most part ran his COM(not even close to an AI, but the preloaded AI Scripts did what was needed without much lip...). The Butler did not respond vocally, but in AR he appeared in appropriate Garb for his position... He pointed to the flashing light An AR button that manually controlled the COM's Voice response interface... "Oh" He thought "I forgot" He punched the Key in AR and the personality responded "At your service Master Mercy..." Mercy responded "Sorry about that" he started, then he wondered why he apologized to a program... The Personality Soft pipped up "No apology necessary Master Mercy" Mercy briefly paused still wondering what he thought he was doing then continued "I need a discrete, minor traffic, route to this address/name of bar" and he typed up the one he'd been given by Consolation... Smiling as he thought of her brash attitude... He waited a brief moment while the calculations, and cross referencing with traffic sites was tallied... During that moment Breaker slid her arms around Marcus's mid section there was nothing else to hold onto Mercy knew still he grinned as she was quite beautiful in any case the position of the arms caused her to brush against his twin Automatic pistols There was a giggle over the COM Faith appeared as small girl pig tails in her hair, and sitting on the Dash... She acted as though she was being somehow tickled by the woman brushing against her... The voice enabled on the COM allowed Faith to express herself as always at the wrong times... "hahaha heehee heee" the small girl went on "Master your date is tickling me hahaha!" Then when route choices were given, Marcus quickly picked one. Again the AR map singled out the rout, and blew it up, in his view. Zooming in on his current route positioning, finally the map overlapped reality, around him and the massive ARO of an Arrow pointing him in his next direction appeared! Floating in the air and bobbing, beckoning him this way! this way! this way...! Mercy looked behind him but first mumbled "Faith behave or i shall silence you once more... And she's not my date...!" He smiled more of a smirk and a nod of pleading. "Again I am Mercy, and you Breaker I believe you said your name was... You seem to be good at negotiating, I wonder if i could beg of you, your skills once more tonight, this is kind of embarrassing really... You see, iv not much in the way of Ammunition... And for some reason I can not Fathom, I can not reach anyone to get some delivered(Hung out to dry"Dam it lol") id like to keep this as quiet as possible... Ill pay you for your services, and ill most certainly pay for the ammo, and finders fees if any..." He gave her time to yes or no him. More to consider everything he said... Plus it was a good way to take her mind off of faith, as he was learning to blush again... He took off....! BRRRRRRRRRRerrrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:20 pm

PsiWing watches as the Troll gets into the front seat. Thankfully I'm a little guy.Not knowing everyones name yet he voices up. I guess I sit behind the Troll With that said PsiWing jumps into the back of the sedan. Hey miss thanks for the ride this helps out alot, I would have had to wait for a bit if we all taxied ourselves over to the bar. With that said PsiWing sits in the back seat with a smile on his face. Two jobs are better then one more pay, but at the same time it means more work to do and more ways this run can go south. Oh well I need the money hopefully I'll be able to spend it on stuff I want not a big doc wagon bill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:21 am

Breaker nodded to Mercy, accepting his invitation.
"Looks like a tight squeeze. If you all don't mind, I'm going to take the back seat of Mercy's bike." Breaker said, ignoring Consolacion's otherwise impressively bad manners.
"It's nice to know you've got a ride - and I agree, we'll have to put together something more practical for the rest of the job. We can talk about, umm, our options when we all sit down at the bar..." Breaker added, hoping that the group wouldn't end up choosing to steal a van. All things being equal, Breaker would much rather stay on the good side of the long and twisted arm of the law. She had heard stories about what happens in the prisons, and she didn't want to end up like those people.

"See, good thing you waited a few minutes. Right?" She said, cheerfully, walking with Mercy back toward his Bike.
Breaker smiled, knowingly, as the engine quietly came to life, the sound of the engine resembling a cat's purring. Mercy revving it was an indicator to her. Despite that she didn't care one way or another about bikes, cars, speed, etc. Breaker knew that men took great pride in their toys.
"Wow." She said, looking at Mercy innocently. "It sounds fast!" She added.
"Let's, umm, make sure to get there safe, hmm?" She said, more than asked.
As soon as she sat down, Breaker flickered her fingers a few times, looping her PAN in with Mercy's system, which allowed her to participate in what was to become one of the strangest conversations she had ever been a part of. Well, at least on the technology side. To a techy, likely the conversations Breaker had had in the past with Spirits would have seemed equally absurd as this situation did to Breaker. She did the best she could, however, to take it in stride.
Faith wrote:
"hahaha heehee heee" the small girl went on "Master your date is tickling me hahaha!"
"Uhh... Who am I tickling?" Breaker asked, very confused about why she was being accused of tickling someone. Other than Mercy, she wasn't really touching anyone... At all. Mercy's PAN contained detailed voice-tags for his machines, so Breaker knew that the voice belonged to "Faith". But she wasn't anywhere near technologically savvy enough to break down the rest of the voice-tag information to know that Faith was a gun. And had she done that, it probably would have confused her even more.
Mercy wrote:
"Faith behave or i shall silence you once more... And she's not my date...!"
"Uhmm... That really doesn't tell me who she is..." Breaker said, reiterating her current confusion. The ride was smooth enough so far, so she wasn't uncomfortable with anything; except that some unknown was complaining that Breaker was tickling her...
Breaker allowed herself to be distracted by Mercy's question.
"Sure, I can do some negotiating for you. Just tell me where to meet your contact, and when. That's no problem at all." She replied cheerfully, and completely misunderstanding Mercy's request. He wasn't asking her to negotiate on his behalf, he was asking her to use her contacts on his behalf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Mercy Driving:

Marcus picked up speed, burning up the pavement in the fast lane, as Breaker asked whom she was tickling? Mercy was embarrassed, and quickly changed the subject... She agreed to negotiate for him but it was clear there was a misunderstanding. He spoke into his sub-vocal "Umm? Its not that I need you to talk to them for me I need someone to be spoken too on my behalf I..." He paused trying to figure out how to explain, he'd some how been burned(for lack of a better term). When he thought of it, he understood now the dilemma the Vatican fixer/priest was in but the street doc why did he cut Marcus off "Perhaps the helsings never mind" he thought and finished his sentence "I need you to acquire Various Ammo for umm For the twins, the twins would be the Guns resting on your arm by now you must have felt there weight well the one on the right is faith the one on the left is Zeal... They are my AR companions, and protectors of Righteousness they do my bidding and keep me on the path you have already met faith but ill have her introduce herself properly" another brief Pause and "Zeal, Faith Say hello to Breaker she is a umm new Acquaintance yes everyone Make your selves known to her now..."

"HELLO! BREAKER!! I'm Faith you probably can't see me I'm Master Mercy's Shinny Ares predator IV he wont buy me a COM so i cant transfer to you but he" "Faith!" Mercy Cut her off as she was talking way to much for his taste, but she started again unsteadily asking "Umm? Can I say she's pretty master...?" "Indeed this is a truth" Mercy answered the young impressionable AI... "YOooour Preeety" she cooed in breakers ear... After breaker spoke back. Mercy continued with the introductions "Zeal you uncharacteristically quiet say hello to breaker" there was no sound "Zeal I know you hear me" "Indeed I do, what would you have me do...? Make nice... Oh very well. I ungodly temptress, am Zeal Another of the weapons Mercy employs to do Gods work..." Marcus's head drooped a little, but he kept his eyes on the road... Zeal was rude and before breaker could respond Mercy scolded him "Zeal that is not her name you will address her as Breaker, and you will understand that we are all Gods children" "Hmph!" The Vicious voice sounded, and followed up with "Maybe she is, if you consider her kind human, then she is of course a child of the Father... I grant that... But you...! You know longer qualify, and you know it as i do..." The predator spoke as if venom was dripping from its digital mouth... And mercy was hurt by the comment... But he could not argue for he felt as Zeal did... In truth... "Be that as it may, you will respect... Your setting a bad example for faith..." There was a pause as Mercy allowed Zeal to search for the right words, then it spoke to breaker directly "Indeed I am Zeal I suppose its good to meet you..." Venom still dripped from the Dark Guns perturbed speech. After she spoke back finally being included again in the conversation... Mercy asked again "I have no contacts for you to negotiate with, if I could perhaps procure some ammo from one of yours that would be helpful that is if you can get what i need?

He kept his eyes on the road and followed the digital arrows in his vision via image link, and wondered had Zeal said to much perhaps... Perhaps...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:55 am

After a 10 minute drive the group in the car arrives at the Bar.. a strong smell of cooked fish and beer comes out of it. Consolation parks herself in front of it and gets out of the car. then makes her way Inside and whispers something to the bartender.

After he nods she motions the group to follow her to some backstore storing place..you can make out alot of goods in there most of em probably not legal..a wooden table with 4 chairs and 2 crates acting as chairs around it. She sits down and removes the bandanna off her left eye revealing a nasty scar and a cybereye..she then sits back in the chair putting her hoofed feet on the table.

"Awright lets wait for Princess Wonderful and the Phantom of the Opera to get here heh? Anyone need a drink?"

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:09 pm

It took Little-Bear at least twice as long to lever himself out of Consolation's sedan, which are roomy by most people's standards, but not a 600 pound troll's. But, she had been kind enough, or at least impatient enough, to offer him the ride. He only hoped he hadn't caused any long term damage to the vehicle's suspension, or at least to the springs in the seat.

Consolation and the little-man had already entered the bar by the time he had extracted himself. As he entered he saw her impatiently motion him toward the back before she ducked out of site into what he later learned was a storage room.

He took in the room with a brief glance. Storage, and is that a... I probably shouldn't even think about it. Noticing something like that might just get me into trouble here. He propped his bag next to one of the crates and gently tested it before lowering himself onto his makeshift bench. At least his butt fit on it!

Quote :
"Awright lets wait for Princess Wonderful and the Phantom of the Opera to get here heh? Anyone need a drink?"

Looking into Consolation's cybereye, The poor woman, her life has been a real trial., Little-Bear thinks to himself before speaking. Water will be fine for me. Thank you. Ignoring her sneer of contempt at his drink request, Little-Bear continued. Do you know of many such meeting places as this? I'm new to the city and do not know much of it yet.

Trix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Psiwing gets out of the sudan and inorder to streach his wings he flys up into the sky three stores then dives down to tje ground. im not big on being in small spaces so i aleays love to do a bit flying once i get out of such a space PsiWing starts to grab for a smoke but finds he has no more rolled ones left so out comes a black onyx pipe. Psiwing packs the pipe and starts puffing away. Psiwing fallows the ork into the pub, he starts to fly around the pub trying despartly to take it all in. Some of the wall hangs grab his attention, but before he can get engrossed with anything he is directed to fallow the ork into a backroom. Psiwing opts to fly around looking all the stored boxes his insticts try and push him into opening box after box to see what is inside, this is the drive that got Psiwing into learning about the matrix. Psiwing resists the temptation to explore and decides to sit on the top of a few.stacked crates. Puffing on his onyx pipe Psiwing waits for the others to arrive. Well waiting he keeps looking around to see if anything catches his eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:12 am

Mercy in route to meeting:

if she could get what he needed in a reasonable amount of time:

After Mercy made it clear what he needed, and breaker agreed to help he let her make a few calls while he told the team there would be a slight delay...

Text to team:

This is Mercy apparently going to make fifteen to twenty minute Detour I Apologize for the delay but its important we will be there shortly...

End Text:

When transactions were complete, and everyone was happy. Mercy Moved to the bike once again Marcus ever the gentlemen help Breaker on to the bike and thanked her for the assistance... Asking that she not mentioned how unprepared he had been...

When and if she agreed he Revved the Rocket like cycle and took off in a more direct route... Once there he parks a block away somewhere relatively safe for his bike, but out of the way... Mercy Accompanied Breaker to the drinking hole, and waited for the breaker to ask the bartender where the rest were... Then followed her to them...

If in fact she did not help or could not:

Mercy sighed Well it is my fault in the first place i allowed it to come to this and continued in his round about route to the meet place... Parking a ways away, and then Made his way with breaker in tow to the Drinking establishment... looking for the others once there... hood low covering his youthful looks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:29 am

After a good 30 minute wait and a few drink Consolation was loosing patience..when she saw the two of em walk into the room she gave them a big "FINALLY" look then put down her glass.

"Right first off introduction and skillset..should makes thing easier for planning..dunno about you guys but*Im* sticking to nicknamesIll start us off.. Im Consolation... I mainly handle melee and firearms..got a few augs in me.. I didint graduate from charm school but I can put a sentence togheter just fine.. *I* got a car and seem im gonna have to haul you guys ass around alot..know some people that deals with smuggling and piratry and some of the Ghost Cartels..if you need guns or anything not so legal you can talk to me..for a price of course depending on what you need." she fills her glass again and looks at the troll

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:04 am

Little-Bear took Consolation's look to mean he was to follow her in introducing himself.

You can call me Little-Bear. I've got some magical skills, mostly in the area of healing. I'm new to the city, so I don't know a lot of people here. I don't really know what else to say. I also apologize for any inconvenience I may cause.

Trix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:02 am

PsiWing cringes on as he sits on the box of supplies Oh great it is share time I can't stand people knowing my business, well with the exception of Ken he seems to understand me. As PsiWings Thoughts move to Ken he can't help but start to crave some of that nice mystical DeepWeed. Oh that would taste so good right now. No No time for business. Since I'm going to be working with these people I guess they need to know at least a bit of what I can do. As Little Bear talks about the ability he has to bring to the group PsiWings little shaking hands wanting his fix adds a chunk of tobacco to his onyx pipe to curve his eager for the good stuff.

Once Little Bear is done PsiWing raises hand with his pipe in it and starts waving it spilling burning tobacco all around he. Oh Oh me next. PsiWing doesn't want to seem like he doesn't want to tell the group much so best to seem like he wants to add to the conversation. I'm a Pixie as you can see I have an innate ability to hide myself I also a minor skills in magic where I can cast spells and maybe summon some back up. The other thing I've been able to learn in my time in the City is that there is info on the Matrix and I do have a bit of skills in that area and with a few programs I might be able to get some info on this Fiona Craig girl we are looking for.

With his talk about what his skill set was PsiWing look over at his onyx pipe sad to see it empty the uses it to put out a burning amber on the box next to him. Once the amber is extinguished he fills it back up and goes back to puffing away thankful that he didn't have to talk about himself anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Mercy Bar:

Mercy Listened to the others and there ability he kicked himself mentally for not waiting till he got there for making the others wait then he was up "Oh am i next" He pulled back the hood thought twice about that, but during, and it was already too late... and his face with the frame-less glasses was exposed, his young appearance for all too see... He did not seem to even be of drinking age, and what came out his mouth was laughable "I again am Mercy I... I was apart of the Vatican special forces unit Until..." He thought about what he said "You probably did not know the church had such a branch, But they do... Until some Loyalty issues changed places. an iv been disowned some how like, like excommunicated my contacts have all gone dry as it were... I am all you get, but still strong in the lord am I..." He reaches in his cloak drawing both Heavy Pistols spinning them then putting them back the light and dark Predator IV's spinning and gleaming like disks around his finger a practiced and smooth move... "I will give both my arms to our cause, and I have some ability in hand to hand in my time iv been quite resourceful iv survived this long in Seattle, I'm doing something right, I think I'm good with tactics, and Stealth, if you forgive the lack of contacts... I will earn my stay... And i suppose its always nice to have a priest around as i also am a priest..."

He wondered should he tell them what he was, on the inside... Should he explain about the change, how sometimes he gets the urge for meta human blood, an urge so strong that he is nearly a puppet in its control... "Not yet! they have not made clear they can be trusted completely... Not yet..." A dreadful thought went through his mind what if he could never tell anyone or they would just do what his contacts did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 am

Consolation narrows her gaze on Mercy giving him a "Freaking Seriously?" look. Then after Breaker said her part as well. she put her glass on the table again.

"Right! So tinkerbelle here can dig up on our target..big guy and me are gonna go talk to some people and the ghoul and princess here can do the same..Belle lemme know if you can find anything on the trix." she stands up starting to head out the door assuming people will do as she says

Am Using:
Talk
Matrix
Inner Dialogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:24 am

Little-Bear starts to trail after Consolation. As he reaches the door he turns back for a moment.

Hey PW, if she was coming into the city she might have had reservations somewhere, or an apartment in the city. You could start there. Given the cost of hiring us, I imagine it wouldn't be someplace cheep. The swankier places might be best to start with first.

With that he quickly strides through the bar to catch up to Consolation before she leaves him behind.

Trix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:48 am

PsiWing stands up on the create of supply and streaches his blue translucent wings. Oh ya I forgot to tell you I'm called PsiWing. I think everyone trade comm link numbers. Then we spread out and try and find our lost girl. If anyone finds anything of value let the others know. I'll start with surfing in the trix and drop any intel I find of use to you guys. PsiiWing thinks for a minute then makes a call to Ken. After a short talk with Ken PsiWing gets his ride out of this backroom Pirate Cove. I got a ride coming I would stay here and search for our lost girl but I do want to get a bit of my gear first. As I wait for my ride to get here I start a search on the Trix for the girl.

As PsiWing waits for Ken to show up in his taxi he decides to do a starter search on the Matrix. With Ken going to buzz PsiWing via his comm when he gets here PsiWing decides to run hot as he starts the search. I guess I'll see what I can get in a short time. PsiWing gets his Hacking Comm up and running then sits down on the create this time putting his feet up and his back against the wall, and conects to the Matrix in hot sim.

PsiWing stands in the great land scape of the trix as a Small black ninja monkey. With a sword on his back and a black bag full of tricks. PsiWing does a quick look at the landscape he is in, then reaches into his bag pulling out a map. With the digital map the monkey of death starts to input data into the map. Well lets see if I can find any general info on the trix first then I'll start to lower my search pattern down. As these thoughts go through PsiWings head the map has it's general search pattern inputted into it, and then is sent on its way. Small strings of lightning shoot out of the map going off in all directions as the search has started.

(OOC Data Search Roll
Data Search 3 + Browse 5 + Hot Sim 2 = 10d6
2 hits
IF you want more rolls ether let me know or you can secretly roll them your self. )

Well little map of locations lets see what the two of use can find. PsiWing spends turn after turn checking in the Trix for any info he can find on the Lost Girl. As he finds info he gathers it a adds the info to his comm links data storage center so he has a record he can go through and send the useful stuff to his fellow runners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Mercy Bar:

Mercy Frowned at Consolation "How rude" he thought... So moving into his given team position he addressed Breaker "Seems like your stuck with me..." From under his Cloak which he put back up. He then floated over to Psiwing whom was Diving into his work "Psiwing you have our COM's..." He looked to Breaker then back at Psiwing "Keep us in the loop umm? Pal... With anything you find, no matter how small it may seem, and send us please a picture of the girl in question as we do not have one... That might be a good spot to start... She's an Archeologist so shes probably in the news feeds or blogs about the subject of study..." He Floated away nodding to breaker to follow... Not sure of where he was going, but he new he had to put the rounds away well most of them, anyway he also needed to load up some clips, and pack them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:13 pm

"Erm... Well, that's fine, I guess. But, umm, who do we talk to?" Breaker responded, wondering how she was supposed to track down some missing girl when she barely knew her last name, and didn't have a picture to go by. Of course, Breaker had tracked people down in the past: her girlfriends in crowded clubs, her friends leaving a club without telling her... She'd done some more serious tracking while building contacts and getting work. But this was a whole new league for Breaker. And she had no idea where to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:00 pm

"Well I have a few things to do..." he said holding up the cases of bullets he was carrying around "I should like to get the majority of my wares home, and let Psiwing here have a little time to surf as it were... I...?" He bit his lip "I wonder if you would like to visit a Club i know of, I could get you in, they would so love to have you..." Mercy thought on his feet surely a vibrant elf like this would do well, and probably like the club scene most likely thrived in it... for all he knew she'd been to the Club he lived in back, and above. She could party maybe allow him to arm himself... He started for the door again moving for the bike...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   

Back to top Go down

Back in Buisness IC
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next