Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Sylvaen
Suspect
scawire
outpost_2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:36 pm

First off; welcome back.  Second off;  read up on the IC and OCC pages,.it's pretty much all there.  

I am sure there is still room for you in the game, as at present both outpost_2 have created second characters to run in this one.  They have not yet officially been introduced IC yet.  
I do have to admit I do like Spot, the combat mage I created.  If he doesn't actually run in this one I am totally remaking him using the Street Magic and Runners Companion books as well.  Then I need to find someone to run a game for him..................... not so easy of late.

Now this brings up an interesting puzzle/opportunity.  With shawl back we don't need 'Spot: the combat mage' but, unless you want to keep NPC'ing Ahab, I could either take him over, and this is more entertaining for me, I could also make 'Spot: the technomancer'.  Front-end, replace his mana-magic with techno-magic and on the back-end it's simply a tweak of the tatties and a largish bit of a mod on the back-story.  The fun part for the latter thought, unless you expect (crap forget his name, too tired to be thorough enough to find it) to come back we could , as a galvanizing plot driver, have Ahab busted whacked or otherwise dramatically removed from as opposed to 'removed for'.

(This is what happens when I work 10 hour days not including the 1 hour 8 minute walk home.  I am so jazzed and tired at the same time it's.......never mind)  I'm just throwing thoughts out there folks.  Gonna wait for ghost to chime in on everything before I post up IC.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Wahoo! people are finding their way back! I have been thinking about starting a run... but I don't really know enough about shadowrun to GM a game yet I think...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:54 am

Scawire i sent you and email with a link to the site did you not get it ill leave it up to the others I was afraid this might happen i sent an email and waited quite a bit of time if everyone is cool with it ill work you back in some how i don't know how but ill think of something as the other new pc's have not yet been introduced... I suppose WB is in order then...

just read the others posts ok your back in ill have you in by tonight k then you can post up k

@Crow D dont bother remaking your spell Slinger we will be working Shawl back in and if you want to run ahab thats fine too let me know k
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:14 pm

I just checked my Email on my profile, it is a dead email, jedilightsword@hotmail.com I never use that if that is the email you sent it to I don't use it. So no I never got the email. My main Email I do check is Shanderb@shaw.ca. I will check my profile on my email hopeful helping out with future emails.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:19 pm

scawire@gmail.com That's what you sent me and that where i sent the email check that...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:47 pm

was supposed to work SC back in but nature had other ideas so been shoveling snow all day get to this sometime tomorrow k lata
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Well that email is still good thing is I dont check it very often. The one tjat I see all the time is the shanderb@shaw.ca. I was hoping id see you guys at the main catalyst site but since you all got back into this site without me I now know why I didnt see you there.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Hey outpost 2 if do decide to run a game 5 th edition might be an idea only one book to learn and if you learn the setting of shadowrun it should be easier then trying to learn all the 4 th edition books. Just any idea

Ok ive read the two pages I had missed..
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:27 am

So im thinking of ideas and getting ready for work ideas on how to get scawire back in any realistic suggestions like nothing corny and I guess we could skip to the next day say everything went well on the date idk
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:28 am

I would suggest that the Shadow Corp my mom and contacts are from had a one day job for me, and the starting money I have from the roll at character gen is the money I made on the job. You could have the fixer tell the group that Shawl was called away but will still be able to make the meeting. Maybe think up a small 1 day job that he did when he was not at the pre-show meet.

Shawl was going to bind a spirit for the run but he has 400 nuyen from the character gen and 500 up front, so he is a little low on cash it cost 500 / force of the spirit to bind, so a force 1 guy is a bit of a waste best just have one summoned on game day.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Ok i know what i wanna say im just too pooped to say it work was very hard i hate snow and ice anyway ill get on it tomorrow move us forward and that should bring you in k
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:41 am

Do you want Doc introduced any specific way or how shall we introduce "Doc"
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 am

Oh yeah forgot to write his message but seeing as ther is three of u again probably wont need him an u would have two pc's thats not fair so no need for intro
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:51 am

There is not much that Shawl is going to do before the team has to meet for the run. Let me know when it is time to make our way to the meeting, then I can put up my post dating just before the run.

I need to summon a spirit just before the meeting and I guess I could even give you a gear break down for what I'm taking to the meeting.

Ya Shawl does live after all...... well until the yellow dragons do something about it... maybe......  Cool 
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 am

no problem! just saw you mentioned him.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 am

We still rocking with this day one?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 am

Yes, we are. Having a bit of a rough weekend but, will post up soon.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:59 am

Np just checking take ur time
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Holy crap! I thought I had posted that in OOC. I am so sorry, totally my bad.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:17 pm

sall right
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:37 am

Umm? SCawire thats a creative post but you know it does not work that way say for instance i hit you with the effect of grimlins you cant take a round breath it out and get back to it no problem as long as you dont think your pc has it figured out is all im saying the whole point of it is its one of those things you cant control...

on another note if you guys wonder where i am im having problems with the net again when all is resolved ill post more often...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Outpost2 umm Again I like the post but does not match your sheet you have low for lifestyle where do you live in NY(keep in mind im right outside NYC and in the woods so to speak)like for you to do that even now means you live some place with your own land so with that in mind you wanna change some stuff or should i just post in with that in mind
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:14 pm

I'm thinking deep woods and the whole ramshackle shack is serious... like holes in the walls and the only security is himself... no door locks his water is supplied to a pump from a creek beside the house, oil lamps and a fire place for warmth... I'm not talking a decent house... im think there are just about banjos playing... course I have never been to New York so I don't know what the countryside looks like either...also think a 1930's size rooms and it is just the one room and a kitchen... almost Beverly Hillbillies house...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:56 pm

I can't really say i know a place like that within two hours drive of NYC proper. So You can switch too street level or squatter, and shack up in a national park or something, but if you wanna stay off the grid... Then no running water or electricity and you can only do that until you get caught. But the other choice is you live in a coffin motel type thingy I been here my whole life this state is all i know and that's not really possible. Iv even been homeless looking for something close (I would not have made it through the winter like that but i was gonna try lol) well glad that's over hit me up lets brainstorm this...
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:40 pm

also for some reason I thought the forest came back... but then I remembered that was in Rifts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next