Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Sylvaen
Suspect
scawire
outpost_2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:23 am

my thing is that they would not choose an area they cold not manipulate in a positive way before hand. my character would check it out. but for all we know the goons may be watching for us to do exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:46 am

All good points ill wait to see what crow D is thinking
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:49 pm

I am a full mage and I could do an astral check of the area if we decide to check the area out.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:37 am

so you guys wanna in game some stuff right?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 5:57 am

Yes to the last question.
I am all for doing some things before the job starts. I do believe that at least an astral recon is in order if not more physical check of the meet location. I also would not mind RPing the pick-up and distribution of gear.
I don't have time to post now, will do so after work.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:23 pm

Include in your post that you want to meet others asap and can do on the Rping looking forward to that

RL Note yes i gave in and sent the internet provider money missed you guys but i have a way around that there asking me for more money not three days after i paid im gonna call it makes no sense and im pissed on the other hand i found an app that makes your smart phone a hotspot minus permission from the phone company you have gonna do that but my smart phone is broken i have to get it replaced there is a deductible its pretty hefty but i got it hopfully ill have all this up and running by Monday Tuesday ill ride out the connection i have as long as i can though lol im not giving them more of my blood sweat and tears NO!!!

ill post up after everyone is done getting together on the COMs i would figure done editing for Sharp not much but your in there lol you could investigate the obvious domestic Situation
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:56 am

Not sure how to respond to that post Crow D while on one hand i do like it on the other there is some searching for detailed and hidden info which is cool im a new gm and all but i think you should at least roll for searches and matrix actions if your not sure what rolls to make ill let you know gotta get ready for work now and when did you get facial recognition software lol do you have that? or pics of the group lol i dont see your cyber ware listed on the sheet either its probably my fault but ill check the chummer later k lata guys
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:38 am

Well I was falling asleep at the keyboard last night so there might be some editing to be done to that post. Stupid sinus cold..........
I just noticed that none of Antonio's cyber is in the Archive folder, it is on the chummer file though so I'll have to correct that. His cyber eyes have a recording feature which I do believe I mentioned using in one of the posts at the bar after the meet. As for facial recognition software....... well that's just pulled out of my hoop on the assumption that the older, obsolete, versions of it would be free by this point.

I'll make those rolls tonight after work and try and update the char file here as well.

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:10 am

Please Stand By.

Ghostmaker has now broken his monitor and is currently working on a new comp build but the game is still on. He will be able to see posts on his phone and then will post from his local library until the build is finished which is estimated at three weeks.
As of the other day I too need a new keyboard (am using my wife's laptop right now) but will pick it up today so no worries of a long delay there.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Well I have a new keyboard.

Ghost, I see what you meant about the facial recognition software, found it in the book. What I was meaning was something that would be able to do a search and find any faces that matched them, not what the software describes. I will edit that post to remove the confusion and then I'll do some rolls.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Glad you got a new keyboard. I love my keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 am

Ok here's the deal three weeks as crow D. has told you until then i have no books or story written down as all these things are digital I'm beginning to regret that also since i dont have my game notes it will be hard for me to run a game remember i have no rules which is not such a big deal that means you guys are on honor roll ill do my best to post up as much as i can from public terminal but i have flip phone so as he said ill be watching and posting i hope after work every two days Im sorry about this guys ill do my best to keep it running but my stats and genreal outline may be shaky so dont laugh if my first run turns out lamer then you hoped doing my best here lata

Op2: respond to what i wrote and ill get you going you stepping in or letting this one fly up to you also respond to crow d lata guys see you in two  cheers 
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:33 am

No problem Ghost we are still having fun. As a kid I was sent to an Learning Disability school because my English skill was so bad, luck for me my Math is way above normal so a fun story is all I need. Give me a few problems along the way and I hope I don't get geeked but you saw how much I change characters that if you really want to geek a runner in the group PM me and I might be bribed (with karma for another runner) to let you geek Shawl. Ha Ha.

Have fun hope your gremlins start to play nice with you.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:47 am

I have no Idea how to deal with that. If it sounds like a worried yell and not a terror yell he would ignore it, If he thinks its terror he would kick in the door...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:25 am

Ok so im wining it from here on in glad your having fun Scawire good to know

OP2: "Mother of GOD!!!" in any language is pretty disturbing but if you get involved you could end up smack dab in the middle of a domestic dispute or worse up to you... You could just make anonymous COM call to the cops if you think you can manage your COM to do so, or complain to the staff at the coffin...

Antonio what you doing till gear pick up next day or today you called a meeting yes no idk get at me so i can start making things up lol
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:46 am

I'm currently sick and wanna die but can't afford taking time off work to do so in peace. Antonio was going to do some comp searches, and maybe a bit of schmoozing with his Uncle Tony.
I just did the rolls for his data searches and got absolutely nothing on anything. In fact the search for maps of the target area was ones...... basically he found maps of some place in Seoul or someplace.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:51 am

NP Crow D. its all good im having problems getting the rest of my parts for my new pc build so no sweat get to it when you can and feeeeeel better cheers 
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:21 am

Im having a difficult time deciding wether my character would do anything... I mean i would... But would my character... Especially with a shadowrun coming up... Would he want cops coming anywhere near his apartment... He has a fake license that should pass, and permits for his weapons... But does he want to endanger his gig over possibly nothing... Its hard to decide what the character would do...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Well, it all depends on motivation. Does he need the cred badly enough to hustle something up while waiting or not? That's why I plan on schmoozing my contacts, I'll post up tomorrow evening when I am hoping to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:53 am

@OP2: Ah well i cant tell you what to do just point out the options too you then you decide... I will say that if your thinking your character is a captain save a -oe then go ahead you never know cops might thank you for your help i doubt that as a fellow runner id say mind your bizz this time around... Runs to close but as gm im like you feel lucky  Suspect 

Crow D looking forward to it... ShMooze away but don't forget to roll and look in the book for modifiers that help you ill be looking to see what you came up with good luck
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Sorry for the long absence. I and my wife have been very ill of late, leaving me very little energy for anything outside of life's necessities. I am starting to feel rather functional again so let's post that atrocious data search roll.

Looking for useful pictures and maps of the area: 0 hits
Looking for news of big items or large quantities of anything has gone missing or stolen: 6, 1 = null...........
Looking for new regarding any increases in violence such as gang wars or organized crime conflicts: 1 Hit
Looking for anything on his fellow runners: 1 Hit
Finally; Looking for anything on Slick Tony: 0 Hits.

Well that went about as I expected. Now to start some schmoozing.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:54 am

K, it's 06:55 now, that's 6:55 am, what time is it for you Ghost?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:59 am

its 9:58am here i gotta go do another side job fixing someones computer REREAD THE POST I PUT IN NEW INFO FOR YOUR ROLLS CROW... everyone else enjoy ill be back sometime today as my time at the library is just about over
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:01 am

Oh, and to explain my method of stating time...  I almost always use what's commonly called 'military time'.  Instead of using only 1 to 12 with the AM and PM designators to differentiate between morning and evening,  military time uses 0 to 23 with no other differentiating designators.  

The easiest way to actually think about it is this:  if any hour number is greater than 12 you subtract that twelve and you have the time in PM.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:03 am

thx that helps don't forget to re read my post for you the rolls in ooc last done are reflected in the edit sorry i did not do that first time around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next