Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Sylvaen
Suspect
scawire
outpost_2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:02 pm

good deal Scawire I was wondering where everyone was figured you were all busy any explain to the team your back on mission and your good
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 pm

No apologies needed Ghostmaker. Also; Very nice Favio post, nice feel to that and great to play off.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:26 pm

Took me a minute but im glad you liked it crow D makes it all worth it...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:20 pm

ok guys lets keep it going i got rules access again but i don't yet have access to the reboot of the story so im still pretty much winging it but OK LETS GO LETS GET IT IN!!!!
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:45 am

Well, I'm now 44 and still alive. Yay!

Perception test. 6 hits
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:17 am

First order of business HAPPY BIRTHDAY CROW DANCING!!! YOU GET A Like a Star @ heaven!!!

Next on the agenda is study that awesome roll for that i gotta post so ill get to that soon gotta work for a while then ill do it lata...

Dont drink to much crow d i
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Sorry im soooo sorry Crow but after a review of the roll it seems you in correctly input the dice command. At first I was like WTF WOW LOL Then it hit me! I looked it seemed legal, too legal so that I looked at your dice pool it was correct what was in correct was the input you typed minroll(4) (I know you did not cheat) what you told the dice to do was count from 4 and up lol and what you meant was i think count only the 5,6's as hits right ok so to do that type 6d6.hits(5) That should roll your pool and only count the fives and sixes you can tell yours is wrong because it counted up the hit numbers instead of total hits

Sorry to be an ass dude but can you roll that the proper way for me and ill get that info over to you in a PM Sorry again lata
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:46 am

D'oh! Here's the reroll

Perception test 4 hits and 1 blunder
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:47 am

OK so crow you got a pm with some info should be useful maybe not could have been nothing but its up to you to act or hold the information... either way we can leave when your ready gotta go work lata
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:45 am

K, read the PM. I'll post up when I get home from work today.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Sorry posting now be done in a second no excuses my bad
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:48 am

I'm going to Vancouver Island tomorrow and will not be back until next Friday, Depending on the WI-Fi at the hotels I may not be able to post until next Friday, and I sure can't do any rolls until then. Just thought I'd let you know in case my turn comes up.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 10:59 am

yeah was kinda coming up on the meet but that's ok ill hold you down if need be its just one week you  can catch up read when you get back that ok? And enjoy your trip dude sounds like fun... its mostly me and crow stuff for now i think OP2 is waiting for a chance to shoot at something which i think is cool because he's also very busy with umm school i believe so we good
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Well I think I just found a way to keep us busy till Friday. I'll wait for your responses before posting up about the group lunch meet.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:49 am

That scenario is not gonna last but the night lol! And i think you just outed a teammate to the NYPD inc. so you will soon have no tech guy as he will be running from police you'll see i guess idk i have a few idea's but you saw the news feed and then asked if he had a badge idk if you even want him on your team now lol! nice way to throw me off i had no idea you would do that...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Heh, that was a paranoid panic attack. Granted Antonio never expected him to have a bounty and so he asked the bribe-able and very dirty cop. Should have guessed the greaseball would try to cash in on me.........

So here's for the poker faced composure check: 4 hits and one blunder
Now, I'm wondering. How much can I deduce from Magee's reactions as to what he's done. Antonio is already feeling paranoid so mistrusting Magee is already happening. Do you want a straight perception test?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Once I hear back on the roll I'll post up. I believe it will be one of those WTF think fast kind of moments for Antonio.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Hmm? thought i mentioned a bounty in the news feed. or that officers died which would tell me someone is putting money up lol but ok seriously... Ill bite matter fact i like the perception idea you get that and you might not have to do too much digging in his head or at least get the right questions about all this roll them bones!!

shawl if you want you can do some magical research idk what ever you like really...

but indecently contact is a two way street you give me info i give you in Antonio's case he might have given more then money this time and it could cost a man his freedom or worse his life lmao too funny i had fun writing that could you tell...?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:37 am

Yes, I did notice.

Perception roll: 3 hits

Now if Antonio is perceptive enough he might be able to do some damage control. I also never mentioned price to Magee so I might be able to sell him on some info instead of cash. I'll think about that today and post up tonight.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:37 pm

So... is it complicated yet? lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:11 am

Ok so working on proper response again we are in uncharted territory did not expect a chase so early lol so yeah getting kinda complicated yes lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:17 pm

We still getting it in Sorry things got so one player gaming did not mean for it to be that way and i have i think tried to get everybody something to do... But im still in if you guys are ok gotta go later
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:09 am

Sorry, worked through the long weekend. I'll post up tonight.

Ghostmaker, if you check my last IC post Antonio mentioned meeting at the place they first had a drink.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm back got read up before post
Sorry for the delay

IC...... I will agree with the same location.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:12 pm

I don't want to drop this one you but I've no time to run this game and the others three I might just have to leave since school 4 games are too hard. I'm on catalyst site pop in I see about piping back here too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next