Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Sylvaen
Suspect
scawire
outpost_2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:31 am

Wow dude you in deep, and you had a bunch of G-men at work huh wait does Canada have G-men idk but good luck out there God bless you and yours i gotta go to the doctor today post up when i get back k lata
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:51 am

A friend of mine was unjustly Arrested yesterday he was my besty and closest I dont know if he can get out of this by any means and i cant do anything but be upset and go to work i feel helpless but i have a bunch more on my back idk but ill try my best to get something up tonight when i come back from the new job i start in manhattan today its a long commute ill try to think of something then sorry bout last night Crow D k ill get back to you...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Ok sorry Crow for taking so long i was not home for two days we had health code inspectors today at the restaurant spent two days remodeling the place and now that we passed inspection (yaaay!) its all about a new face on the place lots to be done so ill be in and out as im making this doe but i put something up for you too chew on k going to bed tired after two 14hrs days lata
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 pm

Tired. Will finish post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:54 am

hope you got some rest dude...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:25 pm

GM Post is up sorry so long dude really sorry soo hard to get free time lata
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:53 pm

No worries. I'm having the same issue with time and life.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:57 pm

Like my calendar is Drekky right now new job, new Warframe clan, and website im building, this game, DnD on sundays and someone stole my phone today lol I DONT HAVE ANY CONTACT NUMBERS LOL
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:03 pm

okokok i got five to ten minutes to do a quick one for you or you can wait a bit then ill do an in depth hiku lol no im kidding but no really choose which you want
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:08 pm

in-depth.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:08 pm

k Ill be back when i dont got company got you hommie
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:21 am

Crow D: your a great roll player and since that is true i kicked up the run difficulty with this new test i gave... if you were a greener player i would have just ignored the drinking... you gotta admit though you have been Knocking them back since game begain sooo i believe in your gaming ability to handle this do your best And there is something in it for you k good luck also there is something coming your way for sticking this out thus far
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:46 am

Also umm? this is my fault for missing this but Crow D. when i looked at your chummer file i saw cyberware installed and i see the bonuses on your sheet and essence loss good job however i don't see current and active/passive Augmentations listed on your sheet get that done for me so we can move forward k thanks for sticking to the game dude your wife is also welcome to play as you had asked(i did not forget her or you) so let her know chapter two she's in and ill figure out where to get some more players i hope lata
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Heh, the funny thing is that my character sheet that is up was posted by you and thus I cannot actually change it. I can recreate it and include the missing information but I recommend deleting the original so as to remove confusion.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm

told you i missed something but anyway what did you think of the twist like did not like it too soon or what...

also i can seem to delete it so put "correction" in the name for me k
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Re-posted character sheet.  Read your IC.  Nice and true enough Antonio's been running on booze and stress much of the day.  Now was that one roll for each alcohol and fatigue?

I'll try posting up something tonight but here's the rolls.
Body vs Alcohol: 3 hits.  Body vs Fatigue: 3 hits.

Composure Test: Base 4 hits +1 bonus = 5 hits.

Think I found a horseshoe.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:01 am

ok so good job i knew you could do it but its not a horse shoe is the way you told the dice roller to roll i think i went over it before a while back ill let it rock but you should read the dice roller stuff on the bottom of the invis castle its  you are clear for what ever you wanna do...

example dice roller formula its a hits minimum roll unless you use edge ill give you an example for that too : example 1: 5d6.hits(5) this is a properly programmed dice roll ok example 2: 5d6.hitsopen(5,6) This formula says to the Dice roller roll 5 dice count fives as hits and count six as hits and reroll the sixes...

Sorry to be a stick in the mud... But i need rolls to look this way from now on... lata
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:05 am

oh and the roll for exaustion and drinking was the same roll just one roll for that and the will power so i think you rolled to many dice cant wait to read your ic have fun and a blessed day
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:55 pm

Now, I know I am slow right now what with being sick, stupid cold, but I just saw the post regarding my rolls and double checked the rolls I made.  The structure of my roll commands are as you describe you wanted [4d6.hits(4) and 8d6.hits(4)].  As I don't believe either one was an open test allowing for rerolls of 6's that is corrct, no?  

Or is it he composure one that is incorrect.  Can't focus well enough to read the rules and confirm right now, back to bed.

As for horseshoes.... I actually got more than one hit per roll, for me that's generally freaken lucky.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:18 pm

kinda tired here too so yeah ill look again if you would like but it looked weird the rolls that is not sure how right now but get better lata
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:40 am

ok reviewed its good it just looks weird the first roll i has four rolls you only needed one roll for that at four dice from your body that's why i was confused ok moving on when your better(and i hope you do feel better) let me know with a post
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:14 pm

I pray you feel better Crow i dont think i have to work tomorrow let me know how you feel you got my email k feel better
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:38 pm

K. Awake for the moment. Went to Clinic and told I have a nasty flippen virus and the Dr. promptly wrote a five day medical leave letter. Sleeping mostly, slowly getting better.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:32 am

NP Dude Crow rest up post when you feel up too it... Also good news we got some new blood, one of the site admins and Most awesome players that iv seen here, is going to join up... He will be taking a character from the roster until this chapter is over and then bless us with one of his own creations to add a little color to our team... So without further due i would like to welcome Winged-phantom to the game, phantom after Crow Dancing does his response post(since he rolled awesome!) should be great. You can post up right after that, or I will and you can post after me, your choice... lata guys got court today wish us luck k 100
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:52 am

No work today im around working on various projects this being one of them brb gotta go pay some old debts lata
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next