Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Sylvaen
Suspect
scawire
outpost_2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Crow D did i ever give you a list of Guns or no?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:31 pm

Sorry so pick Three hand guns from the SR4th you know the book we use lol so tired umm? and two sub machine guns and good job on the COM so lata Send me a list and or post it in OOC: so you can Share kk or just let me know what you pick is all
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:27 pm

K.
SMG's:  AK-97 and HK MP-5 TX
Handguns:  Colt Manhunter,  Ares Viper Silvergun and Fichetti Security 600.

All of them stock and I'm assuming each has one empty clip.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Deal! for taking so long i wont haggle you down, wish they had a roll or something for that... Nah but really ill post up after like five PM tomorrow, if no one answers slick tony ill assume your in and move on k?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Ok does not look like im getting to this tonight that gives everyone more time to get there answer in meaning two new guys k cheers
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:34 am

@Monk  Good morning!  This should give you a slight idea of how story telling works in play by post.  the combat is slightly more artistic (especially given the lack of any rolls), but is structured more or less how it is done with our group, see our earlier works of art if you want more details, or simply ask away.  I'm sure ghost has plenty of examples in the works for us.

Also, I am a master of overkill, don't think for a nano-second that the scale of my post is anything you Have to do. Just write what's in your heart, Brother.

@Everyone  I hope the quality may indicate, at least, a fraction of my apologies for my absence, gentlemen.  Let's get our ball rolling

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:20 am

Thanks for the explanatory and artistic work Phantom nice to have you again Monk read his work gives an idea of what im looking for dont think yours has to be as lengthy and keep in mind some of that is done by GM hope that does not confuse...

now to biz yea!!

Well still nothing from Castle soo moving rolls here here let me know if you have problems k pretty strait forward rolls campaign names the same "Fixer's Delight Reboot" if you wanna test it put the title of the story but end with test k

Also Phantom your still Admin right if so can you give us a spot in game rooms and move the threads there please

And the post is fine and we thank you...
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:23 am

Unfortunately, i am but a lowly moderator, not an actual admin. I can edit, and delete nearly anything. But i cannot create rooms, or move anything. Sorry, Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:28 am

k np ill send DD a message hopefully he's on leave or something like Gala is still MIA gonna email her too miss her...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:45 am

OK i pm'ed Double D and we will see if we get our room and i get GM Status back that would be nice for me fingers crossed so dont forget we are on Orokos.com now for rolling dice thanks guys brief test of how should work example lata
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:45 am

Ok this dice roller is a little different if you wanna roll 8d6 and count 5's and 6's you have to type 8d6t5 that counts dice rolled at 5 or higher example #1... Now if you wanna reroll 6's for edge and what not you type 8d6h5 that will reroll 6's but still counts fives as hits i believe Example #2 Remember to replace the values for the correct values of your rolls this is just an example so #d6t5 or #d6h5 is the correct dice usage

I will try to get other examples as needed sorry guys best i got you may also use this sites dice roller if you don't want to make an account on orokos.com i just think thats a better roller

Ghostmaker
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 am

It's a decent roller, not quite as good looking as castle, but if aesthetics are the only issue, i'm not bitching.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:06 am

thx phantom good to hear every body else ok with the new dice rolling site let me know what you wanna do or not do k
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:53 am

I hope everyone is cool with the dice roller site, and umm? Ill give Monk until like 4:30pm/5PM to type "I'm in..." still not expecting much this game was shockingly harder when I first started playing then say DnD, but you all helped me, or at least phantom and some of the older members did... Plus i had shadowrun Novel exp. and played 2nd ed... So im gonna be supportive, Monk try an get that much typed... From there ill move on... As we play, and you READ THE BOOK for rules you need to know, or ask Me/Us(other players) where in the book you can find something, we will help. And you will pick it up Smile Also cant say iv memorized it all but i did a fair bit of study to enjoy the game... I can give you a few titles of books you can read to get some idea of what the world is like... I suggest you start in "concepts" in the main book and then "the awakened world" as you or an awakened PC... lastly read "running the shadows" that much must be done but i told you all that before... so good luck out there stay frosty hope all is starting out well for you all this year...
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:50 am

can i still saay I am in? i had some difficulties the past few days, a bit lost now. I will be keeping up in the future, sorry bro.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:51 am

Nah you goooood if you busy Just type in C responds to the question in the affirmative or something like that k good luck out there Bro POST UP!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:52 am

nah im good now....but i wanted to ask father michael for a cig...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:27 pm

If you wanted to you should have you will note and edit button in the top right of your post k moving on ill have Something up soon maybe tomorrow maybe tonight not sure... But it will be done within 24hrs...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Making Ahab work for his dinner now.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:44 pm

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:50 pm

Okokok i was busy tonight ill do some stuff now and post up tomorrow k i dont think anybody but me and Crow were around for what happen mostly so ill have something to put the new pc's in formed... or ill pass the buck to Crow lol we will see or he could just post a so you guys are in let me give you the skinny ill think about it Might have ST do it Monk might be out for a while he got some stuff to do busy type right now so dont expect to much from him right now but im sure he will be back ASAP...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:54 pm

OK GM post is up have at it cheers well really that means you crow D Twisted Evil Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:12 pm

OK soo weather or not you break up or regroup lata its foot work time two days do what you gotta guys hope your enjoying the back story stuff gets better trust...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:15 am

We good everybody ok I'm not sure what else to do so if we are busy that's cool so am i just checking we still in hope your all good God Bless 100!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next