Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 

Fixer's Delight Reboot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:23 am

James immediately digs into his food heartily. He can't help but think these are some mighty fine eggs. "You can always tell how good a place is from there eggs" he mumbles around his food. "I guess you city folk are always touchy about the realities of life. Ill keep my weapons hidden until its time to bring them out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:08 am

Antonio doesn't bother ordering food and after downing his first glass of beer and nurses his second as they eat. No Sharp, not all 'city folk' are that touchy about flashing weapons, this neighborhood however is very touchy about it. If you want I can show you some areas where it's actually expected. But that will have to be another evening. Antonio responds to Sharps city jibe in a calmer tone before getting back to business. After the job restocking is not my concern right now, it's making sure we have the gear to do the job. If you need ammo then get ammo. I know a guy who can get it quick with no questions. Whatever we don't spend, out of the up front cred, on gear we could use to grease more information out of people. Shawl, how many spirits can you afford right now?

Third Language
Matrix / comms / subvocal In color of language used.

In God we fear and Dog we love.
If you wish to experience peace, provide peace to another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:39 am

"I'm not afraid of sharing some of the cred on spirits. I know how they can help keep us alive. I'm all for walking away in one piece" he mumbles around another bite of his food. Looking back Antonio "Expected huh? Guess I've only been talking to them rich folks. Always wanting some cockamamy hunt after this or that. Tour guide business aint what it was... Don't like it when i twirl my knives then either. But out in them forests is when you got to go back to a primitive state. Hyper alert and ready to kill." With that he flashes a hungry smile eerily like a wolf. But still nothing that really gives him away as anything but plain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:21 am

Ahab frowned while spinning through dials and pressing buttons in AR "I'll take you up on that Antonio after all as i said i just got into town... Got an Ares Predator IV pretty little number so shock or regular ammo does not matter to me... All depends on if you guys are playing for keeps or not"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Doc looks away wondering Ahab asks "What are you thinking Doc" Doc wakes from his revery and looks at all the members of the group present Then smiles and says "I'v been thinking this is farther down the rabbit whole then i care to go. Keep my share i can't spill blood and in a fight im probably gonna get in the way... Think i better go Good luck guys ill  contact my fixer and let him know im out of it sorry" Ahab looks astonished Saying "You know i was thinking the same thing But when i heard it out loud i figured this is not my stop... Not yet I'm still in..." Shawl Gets a call on his COM everyone can clearly hear it... and he answers the emergency call from the corp calling him to duty "DAMN!" he says "Looks like I gotta pull out of this one too... day jobs calling keep my end and ill hopefully see you guys again...

Two of the team get up and make there way out they both Shawl and Doc fade into the background and three runners are left at the table staring in disbelief and there is no way to contact Monty Or Slick Tony that you can think of... The only thing you can think is "What The Frag was that...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:38 pm

-James
"What just happened?? James looks slightly dumbstruck. "does that mean we should put this off till we hear back from our fixers? I mean you got a date tonight Antonio..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Antonio calmly, blankly, watches the others leave.  Waiting for them to be out of sight before his drains his glass and fills it once more before looking at his remaining compatriots with dead-eyed evaluation.  After several seconds he chooses to answer Ahab's request / question first.  
Speaking in the same smooth, calm tone he's been using all along.    Of course I mean business,  every drecking slot out there means business Ahab.  Never forget this Ahab, running the shadows is a cold business and the nano you slip your done.  If you want to load non-leathal fine but nobody else will, especially the slots shooting at us.  Pick and I'll make the call.  
Draining his glass in a long swallow he sighs and responds to the Sharp's query.    I made an agreement, can't go back on the, not with Tony.  We keep to the agreement, in three days we meet up with him and do the job.  In that time, at least one of us needs to contact their connection to be get the word to Tony or Monty, or whoever.  I could also get a direct number for Slick Tony through some contacts, but that would draw some of the Family's attention, very risky for me and Tony.
Now, as for my things needed.  I do believe at this point that I need to invest in a heavier grade of armament just in case we can't get replacements.  I'll make some calls once we're finished here, which I hope is soon because yes, I have a date tonight.  Plus, not having slept in over a day now, I would like to go home and rest up for that young lady.  

Antonio smiles a little then finishes the last of his pitcher before making a mental list and confirming it with the others.    Ahab, you want heavy pistol ammo, type and amount's all I need.  Sharp, you want nothing for upfront gear?  I feel a need for some to better deal with crowds and as those two just faded I'll take their upfront cred for that purpose, unless anyone has better plans for it.  I am willing to listen and can easily pay out of my own account for it, just saying.  

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:24 pm

"I can send that message not a problem. Course that's about all I can do with this drekking technology." James goes to stand then turns back after thinking about and idea for a minute. "I do have an idea of something I could use. If you put me in contact with someone who can set me up with a sneak suit. It's something that can be crafted out of different shades of grays, browns, and a little black. It needs to be high end... maybe part of the Globetrotter line... needs to be custom fitted" he shrugs. "with that I can keep myself better hidden in the urban jungle instead of the forests I am used to. and here is my number" with that he slides a piece of paper over to Antonio and Ahab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:39 am

Antonio nods and waves at Sharp as he leaves, utilizing his cyber-eyes zooms in on the slip of paper before capturing an image of it onto a data cube in his comm, much as he has done to the other runners features already.
Turning his focus on Ahab with a small smile. This place is a high-end business bar, supposed to have lot's of wiz matrix dreck. Just don't push their limits eh, they have serious security and make their cred by guarding privacy. Antonio flashes a brief full on smile and fidgets with his glass, considering another, for the road. Deciding against it he sighs and flashes his comm number to Ahab then plugs a credstick into the reader and pay for their bill. I still need your choice and quantity. And your comm number.

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 am

as he walks out he stops by the register and pays for his meal with the cred stick. (how much was that?) he steps out the door and begins hunting and pecking on his commlink

To: George

Hey man, for some drekking reason we just lost two guys from the run you set me up with. so I'm hoping you can get in touch with the guy to setup new people, or to figure out if we are doing it anyways. I'm still in either way. Hope to hear back from you soon.

As he finishes typing out the message he double checks it to make sure he didn't do anything wrong or if his luck with technology is messing with him again. then heads for the train to head home and maybe take a romp through the woods to put food on the table again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:11 pm

In response to Antonio's ammo Question Ahab Responds "Well to tell the truth I play a little dirty myself. Though I was not always like that used to play by the rules... But your right so explosive rounds or regular ammo, here's an idea get me two clips worth of each clips too... And if you can snag one of those snazzy concealable holsters would be nice." With that Ahab thinks for a second "Hey wheres a nice Hold up spot I just got in town today and I could really use the tip. And no coffins. though I do want to stay under the radar... Ya scan." The last part is said jokingly in his best Slick Tony impression... And he waves to Sharp as he leaves... Sending some Contact info his way...

James gets a Reply instantly like he was waiting for the call

Message begins:

Hey man tough break on the team ill let Mr. Johnson know. Funny don't know how he got my name in the first place... I'll get back to you soon.

Message Ends:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Antonio adds Ahab's order to his mental shopping list then pulls up a number from his contact list he sends it to Ahab's comm via AR. Neon City, old slot named Benny. Better yet, we go together and I'll introduce you. Just give me a couple minutes and I'll be right back.
With that Antonio slides out of the booth and walks over to the concierge station and slipping him a paper twenty as he shakes his hand. I'll need to have a more intimate booth reserved for 17:15 tonight, if at all. Myself and a young lady will be having drinks here to start our evening off. Thank you kindly. Antonio sends him a AR contact card before returning to collect Ahab and leads hims outside before speaking again. So do we need a cab or do you got wheels?

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:36 am

Ahab Responds in the affirmative as Antonio leaves when he gets back and asks about the cab he nods "Cab it is..." About half way to there Destination in the cab each gets a message From Monty in fact whats left of the team gets the same message...

Secured encrypted Message
Message Begins:

Hello my Esteemed Runner iv confirmed the problem and I am taking measures to Rectify the situation i will have replacements by tomorrow Thank you so much for your personal Diligence each of you...

Monty Very Happy

Message Ends:

It seems to you all that, that was handled rather quickly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Well that was quick. As he finishes his walk to the station he begins to start running through ideas on how to make sure he can hid up on top of buildings. "The best way to do something is to do it..." he mumbles to himself. So once on the train he begins to come up with a way to turn his little shack of a home into a free climbers paradise so he can practice right out there in the woods without calling a bunch of attention to himself. For the matter climbing some of the small forest surrounding the house may be just as good of an idea. As he reaches the station he hops on the train as soon as it stops and moves into a car where he can put his back to the wall and watch all the exits. Just a little habit he picked up from too many bar fights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 am

The next day after a semi long night for Antonio (Minus 150 nuyin date night results you have a blogger friend that works in a cyber cafe) you awake early to a message that seem untraceable and is encrypted

S.Shooter After a night of Free Climbing and conditioning you awake to the same message as Antonio...

Encrypted Message:

This is Monty iv taken care of the missing runners and The mission is still going on at the specified time please be at the appointed meeting area at the specified time Thank you...

Monty Very Happy

End Message:

Shawl you get a message too from the company

Message begins:

You have done well you may return to your moonlighting...

End message:

(Thus shawl is back in and so is Doc )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 am

With Shawl's side job finished he thinks about what to do to prepare for the run. Well I don't have the nuyen in my account to get a small army of Elementals so I guess when the day arrives I will get one Spirit to aid the group and then see how that goes. Shawl hopes his research into the Shadow Community at large is not playing tricks on him little to no magic in the Yellow Dragon's court would make things a bit safer, but only a bit some cyber junkies can pack one skull breaking punch.

With not much to occupy Shawl's time he spends most of his time until the run checking out Magic based Datahavens, just to see what kind of knowledge he can get about what is happening in the awakened world at large.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:47 am

Antonio looks at the message grumpily for a few seconds before his mind gets up to speed with his eyes and it properly registers. Then he smiles at the fact that even in text, Monty comes off as a creepy sod.

With a groan he tosses his comm back onto his coat laying on the ground beside his bed along with everything else. He hadn't expected such a tiny person could drink that much without falling over, and not even a slurred word. Thank the Spirits for practice or that could have been an embarrassing end to a fun night.
With some groaning Antonio climbs out of bed and makes for the kitchen to find one of his roommates had already anticipated his condition and left him his usual hangover cure. A large and double strength Ceaser and some toast on the side. All of which he wolfs down before taking a long shower and gets dressed in a nice clean simple suit before feeling happy with being alive and conscious.

Sitting at his small dining table with the remains of a real breakfast and a large cappuccino before him he slips on his AR gloves and starts attending to business. Sipping his cappuccino while opening up a dozen AR fields filled with different local news-feeds he then pulls up 'Fabio', the ugliest fence in the East Side, and makes a video call.
Once Antonio connects and the fat mans pit-bull shaped face glares at him, he smiles and puts down his cup. My good friend Fabio! How are you doing this fine bright day.
Fabio smiles and nods as he glances off-screen before he snarls. If I ever find who started that moniker, I'm gonna gut with a fragging file! Yeah, the lines clean chummer what ya want.
Antonio smiles and shrugs his innocence on that No clue friend, no clue. Anyway, First on my list is for an associates Pred IV; 2 clips of explosive ammo, two clips regular, and a concealable holster. Second on my list is for me; A Colt Cobra TZ-110 with whipit-sling and five clips of hollow-point rounds. Also some type of case to help get it across checkpoints. It should be easy for you Favio, what with that 'delivery' you got last week.

Antonio picks up his cup and sips as he waits for Favio's response, mentally preparing for the bargaining to begin.

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:14 pm

K, rolling negotiation: Negotiation: 3 + Charisma: 5 = 8D6 roll. Base target 5.

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom

The member 'CrowDancing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :

View user profile http://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Four out of eight, not bad at all.

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Fabio frowns "You get me up in the morning for this must like you or something ok ill have it in a day and a half k anything else..."

(OOC: keep ooc chat in ooc or like put it in parentheses Crow D... k? the roll he made stunk and he had more dice then you so you get what you need at book price plus ten percent he's gotta get paid right a day and a half until delivery)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Already feeling better, this makes Antonio almost smug.  An emotion he hides very well as he sips more cappuccino and listening to Fabio.    Thanks Fabio. And just to keep you smiling all day long, I'll even pay up here and now.    Antonio slots the credstick with 1K nu-yen (his and and Ahab's up-front cred) into his comm, and adds another 500 nu-yen to it.    Toss me a fig and I'll shoot it to ya.    Impatient now to get a few searches started, he even opens several search windows getting them ready for his to think up search strings.  All done in translucent AR overlays on top of Fabio's image feed, lest Antonio make him nervous.

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:09 am

Shawl wakes up at around noon. Seeing how he doesn't have the nuyen to get a small team of spirits together to aid the team on this run he decides to grab himself a soy cafe... and a shot of whiskey to the glass just to give a bit of a bight to the drink. No need to have the sun give me a head ach today I sit back close the blinds and see what my digital world has to offer. Shawl goes into his front room, sets his Irish soy-cafe down on his arm table lights a smoke then puts on his black baseball trode, which doesn't really match his boxers and white shirt he is wearing but in cyber space no one knows what the hell the other person is wearing in real life...... well not most of the time any way.

Taking a drag from his Ares Black cig Shawl pulls up a few AR windows, One of the local news and a second one he tells his Agent Moon Code to dig around the 'trix for any magic related new he can find. This is going to be a laid back day of news hunting and research into the magical world at large. A few times his AR view starts to go on the fritz but he concentrates and pulls in his magical aura like he was trained to do...... the the AR goes back to normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 am

James wakes just before dawn and hops out of bed, standing in his birthday suit, as he greets the suns rays from closed blinds of his cheap room. He does some light stretching to warm up for the day. once he is comfortable, he then wanders to his small dresser and puts on some old clothes and goes for a 5 mile run to keep his cardio up. As he goes to step out of the door he grabs the small fineblade and slips it onto his belt then turns and locks the door behind himself. He can feel the lethargy from his restful sleep drip away as the sweat begins to sheen against his skin. his breathing quickens and he settles into a comfortable jog.

He returns home about an hour later the sweat dripping off his skin he can taste the salt as he licks his lips before grabbing a glass of water before he starts his shower. Finally remembering to check his comm to see what is going with the run. He sets down the glass after taking a glorious sip of the cool liquid, and walks to his small room and unplugs his comm from its charging unit. After reading the message good, I can train some more today and see If Antonio was able to get a rush job on that tailor for me. He walks back to his kitchen and finishes drinking the water slowly so that he does not distress his body. Then sets about his normal morning routine. Once Showered, teeth brushed, clean shaven, and dressed, he goes back to the commlink and types out a message for Antonio.

To: Antonio

Were you able to get in touch with anyone who could make that sneak suit for me? I hope your date went well last night and you are on your way to being prepared for the run.

With that he collects all of his weaponry beside himself on his bed and does his weekly inspections, cleaning, and maintenance. Each knife blade made sure to be sharp and without a nick in the blade, his gloves charged, and his bowstring taught and arrows straight and fletching in perfect working order. His commlink playing soft music during his work to help keep his nerves calm. once done with his weapons, he moves onto his truck. he again slides his knife into his belt and locks the door behind himself as he moves to the tiny parking lot of the roach motel and begins to do checks and services on his vehicle, since you never know when you may need to get somewhere quickly and safely.

Last edited by outpost_2 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:04 pm

While patiently waiting to hear the tag on the hardware a message window pops open before him, showing Sharp's text. With a mental curse he snaps his fingers and looks back at Favio. I almost forgot, you got access to any sneak suits? A guy I know is looking for one.

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next