Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:39 am

The little tan skin gnome looks at Ahab head cocked to the side Ahab shakes his approval, Then back to Antonio i brow raised "Mobile you say? digit would like to know what he is High-jacking before he signs on would that be ok with you Antonio..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:38 am

Antonio shrugs his shoulders.    I think 'Forceful extraction' better fits the situation.  K.  I'll say this much;  The target is a mage, currently an enforced and unwilling corporate 'guest'.  My employer wishes her released, and I have need of her talents for other endeavours.  Considering the short notice I'm offering 3K for the extraction.    Antonio pauses for a tic to let that sink in some before adding.    I may also have use for your talents in those endeavours, if your interested.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:57 am

the little Gnome rubs his greasy Chin with thumb and pointer finger and says Work now Work later both you say perhaps yes digit is interested What exactly do you want Digit to do...? And where...?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Details once you agree, not before. Are you in?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:25 pm

The little Gnome smiles never having actually said yes but being found out without much problem he replies "Digit likes you yes Digit will do as you ask for the four k umm? you did say four did Digit hear wrong for a moment Digit thought you were underbidding him...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Antonio chuckles dryly and shakes his head at Digit's inflation of his fee. 3K was my offer. I'll bring that up to 3.5K.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 5:57 am

"Done and done" Digit says... Ahab chuckles himself patting digit on back "See were all becoming fast friends now." he picks Digit up and hugs him "long time you little slot how the hell ya been" Digit frowns... "Broke Digit has been broke and you could have cared less" The Drones seem to react to digit's ire Sensors gearing up apparently watching closely Ahab put digit down kneeling next to him "Well I kinda had to go on the run myself after that fiasco, but you were resourceful and im back with my Buddys hands out Chummer take it..." Ahab smiles and Digit rubs his chin "Indeed" Digit says all but convinced. Still and all willing to bury the hatchet. He looks up at Ahab "Well ok Digit is hungry can we get candy on the way back to your HQ or is Digit to starve, where am I meeting you details details do not keep digit waiting..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 5:31 pm

Politely keeping silent as Ahab again attempts to reconnect with Digit but once done Antonio gathers their attention. Excellent! Antonio exclaims cheerfully, claping his hands loudly before getting serious. Accessing his AR he transfers 2K onto one credstick then1.5K onto another credstick. Pocketing one and giving the other to Digit. That's 1500, the rest is on the other stick and is yours when the job's done. Now let's talk some details. First off, some of your questions; We don't have an actual HQ. I like your security here but if your not happy doing business here then we will need find another safe-house. Food is always an good plan. Antonio accesses his AR and pulls up all the tactical information that Ahab had pulled about the transport and it's security, leaving nothing out and even adding all his notes regarding the pixie and his guesses on possible guard numbers and armaments. Bundling it together he tosses it at Digit's Comm. That's our target and her route. Scan it now if you want and then we can get food and refine a plan.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:54 pm

When Antonio hands Digit the 1.5K Stick he smiles putting it in his pocket and patting it with a stubby right hand. He starts looking at Ahab a little less suspiciously now Saying to the other Technomancer "Digit likes you more now that you are useful..."

After catching the AR bulletin Digit puts it into specs and Looks it over while copying the Data maps, and all... Saying "Digit Sees that Ahab is still doing spotty workmanship at best" To which Ahab responds "He made me go twice, second time they were waiting for me!" he sucks his teeth "like to see you do better... They had a mirror waiting a Mirror!!!" Lastly the little Gnome says "Digit has new program he has written with some help... Should be useful and can be uploaded over dinner, which Digit assumes Antonio will be buying?" he drops that little hint and then conveniently dips back into his idea pitch "Program is a work of art, but you may call it a "Tac Net" nothing like this one on the Market needs to be tested in Drone human team combat readiness... Will Antonio be willing to Test the Program on mission with Digit's Drone friends..." He smiles and then says "This is not Digit's garage. No this place on lone for this meeting only... It is paid for with promise of favor in the future... So we will have to find someplace else... "Ok so we leave now." Digit says "Place not safe after dark Ghouls that would make tasty morsel of Digit so Digit will follow you in Digit's Bulldog see you in front" And he dips off through the side door...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 pm

Antonio can't help but be amused by the gnome.  Amused enough to even concede to paying for dinner, nodding his acceptance of that, and to make him wonder if the gnome was naturally hyper or on a sugar rush/crash.  

The idea of a tactical network definitely got his attention, both tempting and terrifying all at once. We'll talk about that prog later.    Antonio blandly responds to Digit's request.

Watching Digit make for the exit Antonio waves the others out and makes his own ext.  Heading for Sly's car he starts a quick AR search for suitable place to eat and talk in reasonable privacy, cheaply...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:19 pm

The second place that pop's up on his list is Hearty Arty's Diner which draws a sardonic chuckle as he remembers the last time he was there.    Let's see if the new guy can cook after all.  Should know better than to make those kind of vows.    Antonio sends Digit and Sly the address as he waits for them to catch up, and Digit to pull his van around.  As they come up Antonio looks at Ahab.    Ride with Digit, Yack about anything this part of the run all you want but nothing about Monty and the rest.    Raising a hand sharply to silence Ahab's protestations and questions Antonio shakes his head slightly. Just humour me omae, ride with Digit.  
Antonio settles into the front passenger seat beside Sly and leaving the back seat for the Monk and scans their surroundings, seemingly ignoring the others.  Until, a block and a half later he changes his focus to Sly.    You got any issues with magic I should know about.  I'm askin cause it's pretty fraggin obvious you got some serious issues with Techno's.  And now that you think Ahab's a Techno, you got issues with him.  I do not want to have to do this again over some other phobia of yours that just might pop up at the wrong fragging time.  If that gnome was just a little more paranoid he could have easily dry-gulched us all back there and your panicky yapping did nothing to help anybody.    Antonio sighs and leans his head back before continuing.    I honestly don't know why you have issues with Techno's nor do I care.  I do care about us working together as an effective team and getting this dreck show job done.  Cause the sooner it's done the sooner we can all get clear of the Fragging Monty Show.  For that we need to work together and that means we gotta have some trust.  If Ahab actually is a Techno doesn't change that in any way.  All it changes is how he accesses the matrix, otherwise he's just another hacker and if you think normal hackers can't mess with you the same way then your naive and not paranoid enough.  He hasn't burned us in any way yet,  start with that as your working template and chill out on the Techno phobia.    Antonio sighs again, frustrated with himself as much as Sly.    Look you don't wanna hear this dreck any more than I wanna spout it.  All it boils down to is professionalism, you wanna be a pro ya gotta act like a pro omai.  The snide asides are fine, go at that.  But, that spouting with the drones, that wasn't.   E 'anche messo il mio cazzo di cerchio sulla linea che mi fa lanciando twitchier di un tweaker due giorni a secco.   Sorry. It also put my fraggin hoop on the line which makes me me fraggin twitchy and argumentative.  So how bout we all try to be more professional and not complicate this biz any more than necessary. Soka?  
Antonio doesn't actually wait for a response.    Now if you don't mind I need some flippen silence to think.    With that he leans further back in the seat and closes his eyes.  Leaving Sly and the Monk in awkward silence for several minutes until they pull into the small parking lot in front of Hearty Arty's.  
Antonio's eyes snapping open as they do, immediately noting the new exterior paint and new, and clean, checked curtains in the windows taking it for a good sign of the food.  The AR adverts flashing up showed plenty of deserts foremest with actual meals listed behind, another improvement over the last 'Arty'. His hopes for a decent meal are raised as he gets out of the car and waits for Digit to pull in before heading inside. Taking that time to look over the buildings and the street around them.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 8:55 am

Sly listens, but says nothing back. A blank look on the exterior of his face... As Antonio finishes his eye resting the car pulls up to Arty's. At the end of the drive Sly's silence is broken however with the words "Technos are bad news, nothing personal, I seen the trid news casts..." He looks out at Digits step van and finishes with "Having them more then one in a spot spells trouble, and the Jury is still out on Ahab... That said we still got Monty to deal with, and now this little target is with us idk... But I'm sorry I got out of line wont happen again we coo...?" Sly doesn't wait for a reply, he gets out and heads for the dinner. considering to himself how much is this little guy worth bounty wise. He was sure any tech corps R&D would pay big Nuyin if that little thing was hauled into a lab of theirs...

Dismissing the thought as below him. He puts on a grin and enters... Just about then Ahab walks up, Digit scampering behind him trying to keep up... "Let's eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we may all die!!! Eh?" Ahab says arms wide jokingly then nudges Digit who responds "YOU may die Digit plans to live through tomorrow and get paid... Your plan is ill advised Ahab..." Digit spits out with squinting eyes... Which draws a chuckle from Ahab. Digit looks over the establishment with an inquisitive eye... Then turns his attention too Antonio "Umm? Do they have real food, and drinks here? Digit is horribly allergic to soy..." Sounding embarrassed that he can't eat the most common food stuffs Digit Looks to the young Mafioso for confirmation...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Antonio doesn't bat an eye at this news.    Don't know.  New management since I last came here.  I do know they use krill-base, not soy.  Next time, start with that so people can plan for it.      Considering Uncle Tony has his fingers deep in krill-base distribution. And the Yaks and Vory control most of the soy-base.    He walks through the door and scopes out the new arrangement with surprised approval.  It was cleaner than he had ever seen it before.
Nothing fancy, just a simple diner done in white and black with red and gold accenting.  The diner itself is L shaped with a long counter, with bar style stools filling the L.  In the short end, opposite the entrance are discrete booths, complete with thin curtains blocking off view of the rest of the diner.   For the most part the diner was populated with typical locals but closer observation reveals that several of the staff and customers are being treated with considerable trepidation and respect by all the locals.
Antonio nod's at one of the waiters, looks towards the back then back at the waiter who blinks three times before nodding back,  promptly returning to his tasks while Antonio leads them into the third booth from the back, waiving them all in before sitting down himself and pulling the curtain closed.
 K.  This place is a mafia meeting room, these cubicles should have white noise built in and the windows are also secured from eavesdropping.  Matrix isn't blocked but I bet they watch it like GOD.  There basically designed for meetings like this.  Normally there's a fee and it's by appointment but, I know a guy.  

Last edited by CrowDancing on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:18 am

Digit looks to the ground as Antonio Scolds... "Perhaps but we are here and this krill speak of sounds delightful digit thinks?" He shakes his head. Following The young mafioso's lead the rest of the team fills in the booth... Again waiting for tony take on the situation and what he wants everyone to do as well as the waiter to bring their digital orders which digit, and Ahab had already sent for...

Poor digit could barely see over the table his noes the only thing sticking out over the table he grunted frustrated The waiter brought the orders and immediately new what to do setting down the orders he ran and got a small boost for the bald little gnome who was now embarrassed but present...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Opting for finger food Antonio orders some krill-kalimari and fries along with a beer, marking the table orders for his bill. Then patiently waiting for their orders to arrive.
Once the waiter leaves he closes the screen and starts the conversation off, looking at Digit. Don't sweat that drek, let them sweat it if they want a tip. So, how much did Ahab tell you so far. I'll flesh in the rest.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:26 pm

Digit shakes his head yes! He then speaks in a low tone so as not to raise ears outside the booth. "Digit will be playing support roll it seems... Managing Pans, and tactical data in real time as well as Drone vs Drone combat which digit is prepared, well prepared for! May need ammo for Drones. But Digit also knows the Target Hovercraft is Drone Controlled if Ahab can get Digit in Digit can take control of it... The target inside will be small possibly Fragile humanoid female... But no less dangerous, as she does not know Digit and friends are rescuing her... Could become hostile... And a powerful Mage it seems for all this trouble Digit would figure..." He digs into his Spaghetti twirling his fork then topping it with a meatball which he devours whole and begins to munch all the while Scheming on how to reach the Italian Bread sticks... Lastly he reaches for them failing twice but still trying and explains what he knows of the Run as a whole "Ahab said Tongs are hunting you but did not go into detail. It is another matter he said... Would this have anything to do with why we are freeing the little mage, and or the other work you mentioned to Digit...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:37 pm

Antonio slides the bread sticks closer to Digit.    Unless Ahab forgot to tell me something we don't know which of the two vehicles holds our 'package', much more apt word.  That is something we still have to determine.  I do think you're right about the hovercraft.  That would probably put the drones, rigger, and any hackers in the van...    He pauses to sample the fake kalimari and smiles as he shrugs.    Anyway, first we confirm and till then we have to plan for both possibilities.    Antonio pauses the rapidly put away more kalimari, dipping them into a strong horseradish before popping them into his mouth.  Washing it down with sips of beer before looking over all of them.  Understand that I want an absolute minimum of violence on this run.  We don't have the armaments or people get into a prolonged fight, they got numbers and armaments and serious back-up.  Digit, yes, you have several tasks.  Now, not in order of priority, they include: Remove the drones as a threat, and if possible subvert them for our use.  If you can jack them away from their rigger they are yours, bonus.  Confirm which vehicle holds the package, working with Ahab on that if needed.  Take control of the vehicle with our package, again if Ahab's help is needed he will assist.  Communicate with our package, confirm the pick-up.  Use your drones to place some devices around the extraction point before contact with the transport.  If possible, once the guards inside it are removed, take the package vehicle and escape in it, having your vehicle meet up at a pre-arranged location.  Once we start they will have at least one rigger fighting you for control of everything, if he becomes a serious threat alert me.  In fact if you detect any serious threat to the run alert me fast and don't waste words.
 As for confirming pick-up with the package there's a code phrase for that.  Antonio pauses again to have some fries and another sip of beer before continuing, watching the gnome very carefully as he speaks.    Monty would have you free.    Looking for any hint of reaction to the name.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:26 am

Antonio's Eyes go blind as Digit rubs his chin to think right about When Digit Answers "Umm? Who is Monty?" Antonio reacts to the sudden blindness as his cyber eyes short out ZZZZZT and then reboot...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Figlio di cagna Antonio snaps his head side to side blinking his eyes rapidly during the reboot. Frag me running, bloody eyes crashed.
Dammi un tic here. Once his eyes are up and running he runs them through every diagnostic he has, the basics that came with the eyes, enduring several more seconds of blindness followed by distorted views of his surroundings before his vision returns to normal. Everything coming up clean and green in the reports. Great, I need to have my eyes checked out real soon... Dreck timing..... Once he can see clearly again he takes a deeper pull of his beer.
It's a code that will let her know we are not hostile to her. Now you and Ahab have history so I assume you figured out a system for working together and I don't want to mess it up. So let me know while we're planning K.
After another handful of heavily salted fries and another sip Antonio pulls up a map of Manhattan in AR and lays it just above the food on the table, sharing it with everyone else's comm's. This is the route the transport is taking. A bright yellow line traces the route out on the map. He taps one location along the route and it zooms in to that area. This is my proposed ambush location. With twist of two finger more points are highlighted on the map including comments. That was my initial plan, it's needs to change a little with Digit. Digit and Sly, pick apart the route and find the flaws, take special attention to the vehicle switch. Ahab, your Matrix watch. Check over the route's see if you can find all the cams along it, the more we can avoid the better. We need another set wheels, fast and roomy, and safely disposable. at least 4 EMP grenades. About 4 road strips. Some cheap coveralls and caps. And Rappelling gear for going down and up from the overpass.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:37 pm

Everyone looks on as Antonio shakes his head startled by the blink out of his cyber eyes. Then waits as it reboots… Ahab looks on with some concern on his face as does Sly… and the others… Digit then asks nicely is Antonio up for this now? After he affirms he is ok he moves on and everyone listens. Also everyone nods when they are called on for their part. Chiron then raises his hand and you and I what exactly are we too do while this is all going on…?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:28 pm

Several things.  First off, we need to acquire the rest of the equipment we will still need.  Which I'll be ordering right after this get meet.  During the run we will be the 'feet on the ground'.    Tapping the overpass and zooming in to show the actual roads.  
 We need to block the traffic flow on either side of this overpass and box in the convoy vehicles in for as long as possible.  Before the convoy get's there we need to place road-strips across the highway, place the EMPs and place the jammers.  And that leads to another question, Digit and Ahab can you work around a standard jammer or do we need smart jammers ?  The jammers are to block our targets from outside communication along with all those commuters hitting panic buttons.  The road-strips will get most of the regular commuters and the EMPs should disrupt the Gridlock system many of the comms, vehicles, and cause enough panic and confusion to effectively box the convoy long enough for us to do our thing.  It's going to take about two hours to set this up.  Digit, this will all be set off remotely and timed.  I think your tac system might help there but that's a different discussion.  For now how much of this set-up can your drones do?  Can they deploy the road-strips across the highway without being blatantly obvious?  If not then Sly and Monk will have to do that grunt work...... and me too.
Monk.  You, Sly and me will be on that overpass dressed in nondescript coveralls and our features masked when the ambush is triggered.  We need to secure three lines, drop to the highway and physically secure the package. When we do move; I will drop down first followed by you Monk, sorry, Chiron then by you Sly.  Chiron will take point with Sly following and I will cover you as you approach the package vehicle, which should be confirmed by this point.  

Antonio pauses and takes another sip of beer.  This is where the plan can branch depending on unknowns but first is the primary plan;  We remove the package from the vehicle and retreat back to the lines and go up to the overpass.  Chiron first who will then pull up the package while Sly climbs and supports the package.  I will provide cover during this.  Ahab will have a stolen vehicle either waiting for us or arriving very very quickly after Chiron reaches the top.  Load the package while I climb up, Ahab I'll drive the vehicle from there.  We put another set of road-strips on the overpass and trigger them after we them... Opinions wanted there.    he briefly digresses before continuing to lay out the plan in a somewhat rambling way.    We first make sure that we are not being followed or watched then go to the switch point, where Sly's car will be parked and switch vehicles.  Digit, your van should still be clean, once we are off the overpass use that surveillance drone of yours as a link and shadow us at a distance.  When we are clear and change vehicles you will meet up with us at another location.  Chiron, the package and I will join you.   We will take a very scenic route back to Manhattan, while Sly and Ahab will take a completely different but equally scenic route back to Manhatten.  While driving, Sly, call some of your contacts , a fixer if you know one, and get us a safe-house we can use for a week at least, we really need an operations base.    
Antonio slides a cred stick over to Sly holding 2K.    Be frugal but paranoid in your choices.  Nothing 'affiliated', but gang controlled is fine so long as they keep their mouths shut and give us privacy I'm copacetic.  It will need room for us, the package, and our gear.  It would be nice to have storage for the vehicles too, secondary to the rest.  When you have it send Digit the address, we'll meet up there.    
Antonio stops and has another long sip.    K.  Flaws?  Improvements?  More details?  Think fast, we do not have a lot of time left.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Digit Raises his hand and asks "So we are going up or down the overpass seems like the highway they will be on from the looks of it is the over pass. So we go up get the package with force and e-Warfare and get out back down the ropes yes...? What if they shoot at us do we shoot to kill or are w e wounding do you have another way to handle then Gel rounds perhaps no yes perhaps drowns can keep there heads down once the other drones are dealt with yes three dobermans or was it two...?" He begins to think about it for some time while Antonio answers...

After Antonio says his thing Digit nods in acceptance of whatever his decision is... Sly pipes up "Ok as far as I can tell you got got strips in front strips in back. That means we are in root before the Convoy before and behind driving... I don't know casually. Then we drop them right? seems like some Civilians will be caught in the Crossfire what do we do about that? We escorting them out during? Or Sorry! Wrong place wrong time chummer?" he asks watching Antonio with a measured stern look of honest concern on the issue...

When Antonio answers Sly Also accepts the call as he got his answer... Now Ahab looks up pointing to the AR And making marks on two area's before and after the The Contact Zone so well within the OZ... "These are the Traffic Checks cameras scanners licensing checks... They are MDC Traffic controlled from what I can tell. Its a priority System... How exactly am I supposed to crack that system before we make this move? Something that protected is more then I or Digit or me and him combined can handle" Digit nods his agreement of his this "My suggestion is force a reboot or short it out with some of those emps your grabbing we find a way to place them and boom no more sensor system... Problem two the average response time for Traffic NYPDinc. in this area is about 1min 55 sec we add in the diversion of Civies in the area clogging traffic we can up that about 4min 35sec for ground cops and 2min 55 for drones to infest the area My suggestion on this is... Everybody go by the numbers on this one, no show boating out there... We are a new team and we need this too work so stick to the plan... Which should take about 3min... iiiif we neutralize all guards at the same time. Being a new team that's gonna be hard, but drawing out a gun fight of any length is not too our advantage... Anybody know how to neutralize a bunch of security guards. in one shot? Oh and no area jammers hate those things makes me dizzy if I stand up."

About this time Chiron Speaks up "My training in poisons from childhood should be able to do the Trick since we are going into an elevated Area the vapor must be thick to with stand the winds we should prepare for a lack of air or we will sleep as well. If you so desire I will give you a list of what I will need it will be up to you to figure out how to deliver the cloud... Perhaps a fire arm or we could burn it in incense form... We could set them up they would be undetected though lighting them all would prove a problem and wind shift for that matter..."

There is a pause as Antonio considers the this barrage of questioning pining a transparency of the q and a with his own plan before answering...

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Antonio waits for all of them to throw their questions and opinions at him before responding.  Keeping his reactions neutral, seeming in fact to be more focused on eating than listening.  Once they have had their say he takes a sip of beer to clear his palette before answering.
 Alright, let's answer those in order.    He raises one finger and points at Digit.
Digit;  First: We go down from the overpass to the highway.  
Second: Do not aim at the civilians and do not shoot at them.  If anyone is to shoot at them it is me or on my order.  Which is why I will be covering Sly and Chiron during the extraction.  My initial response will be suppression fire to encourage them to just hunker down.  
 His neutral expression turns hard as he makes his next statement.    However, Make no mistake; I will kill without hesitation if I feel it's necessary.  
His finger moves to point at Sly.  
 Sly;  First: None of us are following or leading them on the highway.  None of our vehicles are to be on that highway.
Second, the civilians: As I already covered with Digit, Do not shoot them.  The civilians are part of our 'soft cover'.  They are there a restraint for the packages sec team, helping keep them from going full auto on us.  Once down the lines and on approach to the package vehicle You, Chiron and myself will use them and there vehicles as cover, the same for our departure.  So long as we don't point weapons at them they should remain passive towards us.  And if we are real lucky they may just start shooting at the sec team.

Antonio's pointing finger moves on to Ahab.  
 Ahab;  First, about the Traffic Check system:  This is one of the reasons I want to use jammers and EMP nades.  We do not want the exchange recorded or broadcast if at all possible.  So long as they don't record us doing the crime or allow anyone to follow or find us afterwards, I'm happy.  If we can't do that then we must not be recognizable on the video and have to make sure we loose any tails before switching vehicles.  Obviously we need disguise ourselves somewhat.  Wear coveralls or jumpsuits with hat's and bandannas if nothing else.
Second, forcing them to reboot:  That is part of the reason I want the EMP's.  Be ready to force a reboot if they don't take it down.  Once we have the package and move out then I'll need you to reboot any cam's along our route until we can switch vehicles.
Third, wasting time:  No dreck Sherlock.
Fourth, how to neutralize them all in one shot: Magic, which we don't have.  Nothing else comes to mind that won't take out the package along with them.  That in part is what the civies are for, distraction and cover.  Thermal smoke grenades and stun grenades.  Lob a few around their vehicles will help with the confusion.  We need to disorientate and confuse them enough to render them ineffective.
Fifth, no area jammers:  Well that bites but so-ka.  What about directional jammers?  Can you cope with them?

Antonio's finger finally settles on Chiron.
 No offense Chiron but we don't have time to make our own gas bombs never mind test their effectiveness before the run.  Even if we could, no.  I bet the packages sec team is prepared and geared up for gas attacks.  We could use gel tranq rounds, but they are insanely expensive and difficult to find.    
Finished answering Antonio takes another sip of beer before looking over the group.   Did I miss anything?  Need more clarification?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Antonio speaks and the young Mafioso holds the attention of each... Pointing at each he says what he needs too and receives a nod in agreement, and understanding from each present runner.

At the end Ahab agreed to the directional jamming devices, and also offers to modify them for waves instead of beams. Smiling at the thought he further adds that EMP grenades will be useful but he is more concerned with Police traffic control drone management then Traffic sensors and cams. "There will be a lot most likely and me and Digit will be busy we need to either keep them at bay or deal with the NYPDinc. Spider controlling them. ill be dealing with the spider from the sec teams... Whats the plan for dealing with them... Digit will be handling Crowed control I guess and keeping sec team heads down after this answer I think were ready to go get equipment...

Digit pipes up that he will either need gel rounds for civies and or APS rounds for drone combat just in case he says... but that was the whole of the response from the team as everyone else understood their roll...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Antonio frowns slightly and shakes his head at Digit. No gel rounds. You Will Not Be Shooting the Civilians Unless I Order It. What you will do, at the most, is slam rounds into the terrain around them but into them. If I do give that order it's because lethal response is required and I am not in the position to do it. Digit. your prime focus will be the sec-drones and the sec-guards. If we do have traffic drones showing up won't the jammers take them out? If not it should disrupt them enough for us to knock down. As for the APDS; that dreck's pricy and hard to get. I doubt I can afford more than 20 of them plus the other gear we need.
Turning his attention over to Ahab. Directional jammers work for me just fine. It is just more gear that we need to pick up. Any tips on taking care of the traffic drones ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next