Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 

Fixer's Delight Reboot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:02 am

Shawl sees that the planning is pretty much at it's end so he decides to ask. So what is the nuyen count for up front, Just wondering since what I can do with Spirits depends on who much nuyen I have. Shawl hopes he will get the coin to bind one or two spirits to himself he wants to get some big nasties but he knows he is not as skilled as he would like or need to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylvaen
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-12-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Joseph Holmes
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:43 am

With the planning done, Joe nodded to Antonio: "I think we're done for now. At least until we get any more intel on the layout, vantage points for sniper coverage and so on."

Then he turned to Sharpshooter: "Not that I know anything of the jobs you've done before or gear you might bring in, but I have a few toys that you might find handy for the roof job - microwire and low-alt parachute in particular. But -" he pauses and grins, "I'll expect them back after we're done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:22 am

"Microwire might be useful... But since it is an alley i would expect i can manage a few fun jumps and rolls on fire escapes... Or the like" the little girl grins mischeviously "i always do enjoy a good workout... But usually its in the woods instead of urban environments. But im ready to get the frag out of this technological nightmare... I hate feeling upside down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:18 pm

When it’s over Monty stands and says “Yes well this introduction and planning session has been most educational and delightful, I assure you. There are three days until the mission. So! Do your best to prepare by then, and please be prompt… Myself, and Mr. Tony the Slick will bid you good day as we have other business to attend. Feel free to use your exit button which should now be accessible” as he speak he hits a few AR keys and an exit button appears in front of you each… and he finishes “Ta ta!” Slick Tony and Monty Disappear with a wave or at least you think their gone so far as you can tell, you can’t even send a trace as your not loaded with your normal COM persona you realize… Nice Touch you think must be matrix savvy himself, having set all this up in advance. Damn Monty…

After Jacking out, the runners have three days to prepare together or separately. If they like they can even do some leg work on all the players they know are involved… But they only have three days. Now is the time to pull contacts for them as well as shopping for stuff they need each is given five hundred Nu yin Credstick when they awaken or they can hang for a bit in the matrix up to them…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:09 pm

"Im out!" The little girl squeaks in excitement. "Im hoping to see you all in the real world. Im the man with a briefcase" and immediately presses the exit button. Once sure he wont give himself dumpshock he begins to peel all the matrix gear off and accepts the credstick he is handed. Then begins to pat himself down to make sure he still has all his hidden knives and checks his briefcase to make sure everything is still there. He then looks around to see if anyone else comes out shortly after him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:42 pm

With the meeting at an end Antonio raises one hand to touch the brim of his hat in farewell to Tony and Monty, calling out as they disappear. Ciao. In three days.
Turning to the others as the little girl pops out he smiles. I think it's time to leave this mental place and have a couple beers. I look pretty much the same out there as now. See you all on the other side. With that Antonio taps the exit button and disappears from the matrix as well.

Third Language
Matrix / comms / subvocal In color of language used.

In God we fear and Dog we love.
If you wish to experience peace, provide peace to another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Shawl laughs as the team is exiting the the meeting. Well guys if you look for a crazy troll biker chick your out of luck me and tech sometimes don't work out. I'll be the guy in the silk tie smoke some Ares Black cigs outside the shop if you want to talk go right ahead. With that the Troll biker chick pushes the button to bring Shawls mind back into sink with his meat shell. Well there is a job to do now, about time I need coin to keep my pad stocked with something edible, and these necro sticks don't walk in the door asking to be smoked. Shawl gets himself unhooked from all the cyber cafes gear then b-lines his way out the front door to kill his necro stick in a good breath of death fashion. With his cred stick in his pocket Shawl watches the door to see if any of the cyber team wants to talk out side of cyberspace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:23 pm

Waking to the real world once again Antonio calmly unjack's himself and rises from the chair, checking himself to make sure nothing's missing or moved.  He looks briefly at the other patrons around him before looking about for that young lady who assisted him earlier, his cyber eyes stripping away the darkness and shadows that occlude the cyber cafe.  
Finally spotting her near the front and happily not occupied he casually weaves his way to her side with a charming smile and soft flirting words.  Taking care to sooth her nervousness with charm and wit he works on wooing her into a date for later that night. Thank you again for your kind and lovely assistance. I do apologize for coming on so strong earlier but as you have probably been told many a time, your beauty and poise are truly captivating. Please allow me to introduce myself properly. I am Vigo Valaduci, a private investigator. Now I must admit I meet a lot of interesting people in my line of work but you my lovely young lady are by far more enchanting than anyone I have met in a very long time and I must admit throughout my whole business meeting I could not help but think about having dinner with you. So much so I find myself risking making a fool of myself to ask, no beg, for a chance to share some good food and a fine wine with you tonight. I promise to be as much a gentleman as you wish for the evening. I was thinking of something along the lines of a nice quiet meal at Papa Leon's if that would be appealing to you, and maybe go to a club of your choice for some after dinner drinks, all on me of course.

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:39 pm

The young women was definitely taken aback it was obvious she was sold Antonio could tell. She was practically speechless. She stared at him chewing her Gum or what ever it was you never could tell these days... She answered with a smile "Wow your sharp no one ever really talks to the help around here, sure ill go to dinner with you. I mean hey free eats right? ok" She was about to say more but the light of a new customer shined in the front of the establishment. prompting her to excuse herself. "Sorry V.V. but i gotta go work." She thought as she walked away then turned around "I get off my day shift at five see ya then... Oh you forgot to get my name its Rachel!" She said excitedly granting one more smile before she attended her customer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:33 pm

His muscles rippling as he watched the young man rise out of the pod and speak quite... slickly into a date. After the exchange and the young woman wanders off to help the new customer James approaches the man "I am guessing you are Antonio?" he shrugs. his 5'8 frame built wiry with thick muscles. looking like the typical track runner or gymnast, built for mobility then for slamming peoples heads together. he holds his hand out. "you can still call me sharpshooter" his case held in his other hand. His features seem bland and nothing to truly set him apart from others, other then his old BDU patterned clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Antonio gives Rachel a warm smile and manages a bow out of a nod before she walks away to guide another customer.    I will be here at 17:00 with the requisite bells on, little Rachel.  
As soon as she walks away Antonio's smile disappears, replaced by his usual blandness, and he looks back as Sharpshooter walks up to him.  A smaller smile now adding life to his face.    Ah yes, and far more appropriately skinned I see.  Come, let's gather the rest and find a nice bar to talk.  

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:57 am

Ahab Looked around at everybody getting up taking off their wires and what not... Then quietly watched as they filed out of the matrix medical observations room following them. He stood off to the side as Antonio spoke to the young lady then watched as the Athlete with the case and bulging out of his BDU's approached "yup these are my guys" he thought approaching them from the left with his hands by his sides so they could see them runners were a paranoid bunch... He spoke softly but directly and deliberately "Hey guys. Lets see with that case you must be shooter assuming that's your bow" he said looking at the burly man... Then he looked to Antonio "The way you worked that girl over I'm assuming your Antonio from what i can tell you do good work thanks for the 5" He started to wait for them to respond then remembered "Oh yeah I'm Ahab ill be your Techie for this show let me know what you need ill get right on it... SO where we going drinking/planning?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:24 am

"Yes... It felt awfully funny to look like a little susie doll..." His rich baritone seems in stark contrast to the squeaking of the little girl. Turning to look at the newcomer "hello Ahab. It is a good thing you are... As you can see electronics and i do not get along." Turning back to Antonio smoothly with an eerie grace "i believe one of our company stepped outside already. I believe i could use a drink, any recommendations of a place? I mostly stay outside the city..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Shawl stands just outside of the exit of the Cyber Cafe killing his second smoke when the group makes its way outside. Checking out the group, figuring this must be the team. So did you guys have a good upside down vacation, I did but for some reason fate decided I would have a better trip wearing the skin of a crazy bike troll. Well guys what is the plan for day one of prep time? Shawl smashes his ares black cig under foot as he waits to hear what the newly formed team of runners have in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:22 am

With the team assembled they make there way to a bar Ahab looks up on the matrix. He also Alerts you to the fact that he has a rather high level city pass for someone who just got in from Seattle this very day. While strange He does not add any details, but asks if anybody else got a high level pass like blue? And puts Emphasis on the fact that he too is from out of town, and looking for a place to rest his head, hopefully out of the public eye... He lets who ever is most familiar with Manhattan lead the way to West 116th st. and 8th avenue "Harlem Tavern" this really decked out pub restaurant is now 24hrs where once it was not... It has a breakfast menu and music which is still in play it includes live jazz and is not known for its breakfast but is known for its... Pulled, pork sandwich, sweet potato fries, and the turkey burger... Or at least you hope its turkey, says its turkey...

its 8:45 AM
You are approached by a Waiter who asks if you have preferred seating if not he leads you to a window booth Shocked 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:06 am

Antonio smiles and shakes the waiters hand, placing a credstick with a hundred nuyen in his palm at the same time. We would prefer private seating if possible. The more private the better, yes.

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:17 am

Then man looks at the stick then jumps a little then smiles at Antonio Don't worry sir the breakfast club shall be the ledger entry for your party he nods and winks and then leads you too the back of the eating area into a booth with no window "encase of emergency exits are here and here" he points and winks and then says "This is a matrix private booth do enjoy and signal me with the AR button when you have chosen off the AR menus..." And he leaves you too it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:07 am

Antonio slides into the booth and casually waives the others in as he orders a pitcher of beer then waits for the others to sit and order, or not before waiving the waiter away.
Once everyone is seated and the waiter is away he pulls a white noise generator out his coat and places it on the table, turning it on before speaking.    It's depressing how expensive this neighborhood has become, a hundred nu just doesn't go as far as it used too.  Anyway, biz first.  We each got five hundred for expenses that I don't really need any of.  Let's talk what we want to spend that on, see who needs more or less....  Shawl, how much it cost for binding a spirit?  

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:14 pm

"I need nothing at the moment. Ill only need the money for restocking my supplies." Now that they are at the booth james pulls out his cougar fineblade and a drystone and begins to slowly sharpen it as he begins to look through the ar menu looking for bacon, eggs, and toast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Antonio can't believe his eyes as Sharp starts honing a huge blade.    Put the fragging blade away.  You just don't flash weapons in places like this man.  

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:01 pm

"I have a permit for it..." But can tell that the man is off put by the simplicity of him handling his weapon so openly. So puts it away with a few twirls of his wrist. "Besides thats my eating knife. It needs to stay sharp" he laughs out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Shawl fallows the group to the Harlem Tavern. Going inside Shawl decides not to light up, he wishes the world would drop the whole health paranoia, the corps do more poisoning to the world then his little death sticks ever could. Shawl grab a seat near the edge of the booth encase he decides to exit the Tavern to light up, unless he lucks out and sees some other customers smoking their brains out. Shawl decides to get a small glass of Whiskey with his meal of eggs and toast. Once the group all gets situated he pulls up his AR view of the 'trix and tells his agent "Moon Code" to start digging into all the info he can find out about the Yellow Dragons on the 'Trix. With the command sent the little Agent starts it's work, and Shawl starts to pull up a datahaven for any magical news hitting the streets today.

(
Moon Code
Agent 4 + browse 4 = 8
4 hits

Shawl searching Data havens for magical news. (I do have a knowlegde skill for Data havens too if it helps)
Data search 1 + browse 4 = 5
0 hits
Knowledge skill
Data havens (magic) 4 (6) + INT 4 = 8 (10)
3 hits
)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:06 pm

All your orders are brought to you promptly piping hot and icy cold except for the whiskey which is room temp you know have the freedom to speak to each other...

Shawl: no hits on the magical news though you do know where to go for it as far as the dragons they were believed to be in a shoot out three weeks ago but never proven guilty nor was there any evidence to support the claim just that some of  their rival wound up shot that's all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:49 am

Antonio pours himself a glass of beer from his pitcher and then drains half the glass before he speaks again. Look around Sharp, this is suit territory. Permit or no, flashing a weapon around will draw unwanted attention to us, especially around here, and we do not need that kind of attention. Another long draw finishes his glass before he fills it again. So you don't need any of that cred for upfront gear, Soka. What about you Doc, and Shawl, you need to pick up gear before the show?

Third Language

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:15 pm

"I for one could use some bullets..." If everyone looks up at him Ahab is flipping through AR looking board. He had already placed an order. The food looked and smelled good but he was not eating it... Stuck somewhere in the matrix it appeared the task was menial to him. One could wonder "Then why do it...?" In truth the task was more important to him then it looked He just, well he did not like using his COM to do it soo slow was it that he was getting flustered by the speed at which his mind and hands worked. But he could not risk fading in a place like this. The team was likely to think he was on something more then he was a technomancer, but they couldn't be further from the truth. He was testing the limits of the booths matrix security. It seemed to him he could set the switch on of a bomb from here and they could not trace it. What then did this place do other then dish out drinks, and prime prepared food that they would need this kind of Tech-Sec he wondered, but did little more prodding...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next