Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:40 pm

Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 8:07 pm

let me get my homework done this weekend ill get intimate with where we were after that shortly after that i will post sound good?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:45 pm

K so been reviewing the logs looks like crow's team is mostly ready to break the lab subject out of the hands of the University just gotta pick up the gear you need after you make your plan based on Ahab's information right?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:35 pm

That is correct.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:12 pm

im at school ill post up tonight no school next week so i got you all week Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:44 am

Posted last night edited this morning have at it dude class tonight then ill look at what you got and then post up something depending by tomorrow lata dude
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Wow. K, that's a lot of crap for a pixie.....
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:34 pm

Psychic pixie and she's being adjusted to just a little under prime runner push thank me later... Ok I feel i should explain the significance of why i used, Hasty one of my own, who was not in the story... As of now you have minus magic support... For your next run on Lu Phat Po aka Fat Lu or something like that lol ok so he is heavily guarded magically as well as being a mage himself. You don't even have a full squad. You need mojo on your side besides the monk, and I cant send an army of Yakuza ninja nor can i just give her to you... she's queen on the board your you'll make use of her trust... Anyway it did not go the Yakuza way so I send one pixie not so far ahead of you that its cheating, but enough to even the playing field... I'v thought about this and i feel she wont be able to stay on the team really it would in the future tip the balance as she is ahead of you already... from time to time you may or may not be able to call on her depending on how this goes... If she likes you, or if she does not, I of course will roll for these things. As well as have you roll. Remember she's magic support and face so your a face that gives her one task on team "keep the mages heads down" right? right! Ok so thats why. I'm going to throw other npc's your way as needed and you may or may not have the option to recruit or draw favors from some of them... Others not so much... I'm going to try and breath life back in this game best i can and make it fun for you again... And with out cheating? lol its hard not to sling around the golden rule but its doable lastly what would you like to see happen with your PC Crow D im interested in what you want for his future after he gets rid of Monty and his not so cheap gimmicks Razz

OH and if you wanna know why she's So heavly guarded ask her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Edited that last post to explain whats going on check it out get back to me pm or here Crow D...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 1:50 pm

Gonna need some time my daughter is running around somewhere and i gotta find her sorry ill be on this later tonight soon as shes home
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 7:16 pm

No worries and hope everything's okay. I'll post up tonight or tomorrow, pretty tired now.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Cool bro thx I'll check back later
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 5:28 pm

I got an Ass load of Homework before next week and i gotta manage it out but im here im playing lets go!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Home works done Smile except the resume but ill figure it out sooner or later not due until the 9th so yeah post is up do what you need to before we head to the shop im gonna roll out a Sprite for Ahab to have and register it so enjoy have it and ill respond as i see stuff lata
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:39 pm

So yeah im working on an Essay for school sorry ill get at this soon k sorry sorry sorry lol i have no choice im terrible at time management...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 9:48 am

ok so the school week ended for me lol until next week got a B and a A- so far but im stressing improvement as this is midterms time iv not forgotten you crow its in the works im trying to figure out my paper and what to do with you like what you need since Ahab is in the trix its really your show you could rack up some RP points or we could skip to the meeting up to you let me know before i post up later k hope all is well with you dude God bless
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:21 pm

We can skip forward to the meet.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 8:21 pm

K ill get on that tomorrow kinda late maybe ill dable tonight makes some die rolls not a lot of thinking for that lol lata
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Interesting. Gonna basically hold my actions until I read the message or an obvious threat shows up.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 pm

im working on some stuff so if you wanna back and forth i owe you some time this could go on for a while lol
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 7:31 pm

What rolls do I need to do to spot the drone(s) above us?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 7:34 pm

well assuming you could oh yeah how good is that eye of yours perception site bonuses and minus two dice as its pretty far up and designed to hid but i believe cyber eyes might do it roll lets see what you get also note vis mags and what not k
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 8:03 pm

K. Perception Test to spot the drone.
Dice Pool: 2 [Perception] + 4 [Int] + 3 [Perceiver is actively looking for it] + 3 [Vision enhancement] + 3 [Vision magnification - negating the following 'Object far away' adjustment] - 3 [Object far away] -2 [concealment as per GM] = 10 dice.
Thresh hold: 4 [assuming the drone is small and camouflaged, at least from this angle.]
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 8:03 pm

The member 'CrowDancing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :
Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 D6-3 Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 D6-1 Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 D6-4 Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 D6-5 Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 D6-6 Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 D6-3 Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 D6-6 Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 D6-6 Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 D6-4 Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 D6-1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:   Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC: - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot OOC:
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next