Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+14
Larzarus
Suspect
outpost_2
Sureal
rcoverdale
Dura
Line
Gala
FireSeraph
Kesslan
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Ghostmaker
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:53 pm

I like the reference to "Gone In 60 Seconds"! Eleanor was a SWEET ride... I don't doubt the same is true now!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: A time for secrets ooc   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Line i think i sent both you and gala all the data we have that should help.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 am

I thought Jeanne would have been surprised to see a car with a full A.I., especially one that has a perfect Tet a' Tet with a person, since most machines usually have a subservient attitude.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:04 pm

She will be, when she realizes that it is full AI; but so far, you could easilly have had those responses pre-programmed...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:17 am

"Unsung Glories" entry in my character sheet:

Bartender (2/2) - Barney. Ashe's favorite bar, requires a membership - or guest of member, "Unsung Glories" in downtown, high class. Ashe earns her continued membership by inviting Janette to occasional events, and Janette brings along her friends.

I can detail this a bit more, but I should leave the creative aspect of it to Havick.
So, basically, the Bartender at Unsung Glories and she get along pretty well. She tips him real well (sometimes with info), so he helps her out (also, sometimes with info).
It is a Bar/Restaurant, and it has Private Dining rooms available for a price. Ashe always over-pays for these when she uses them. It helps to ensure that they are available for her when she needs them.
This place is highly exclusive. To get membership, you had to have been sponsored in by someone else. To obtain entry, you must be a member, or be the announced guest of a member.
It is also High-Class. But she will send a message out to everyone letting them know where/when/what to wear once she gets the room.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:13 pm

So, are we just waiting for a GM reply now? Or are there some people who still have to post in their exits and activities?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:48 pm

a little of both i believe.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Waiting on.. what ever myself.

Could definitely use a few more GM posts though to help keep things moving.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 pm

yes, however unfortunately up untill now it has basicaly been just between the PLayer Characters, yall havent needed me for to much. But now that it has progresed somemore i can start posting back in again ^.^
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:24 am

Hey Havick: I hope your Saturday night worked out well... and I hope that your hangover has worn off by now.

I can't speak for everyone, but I am waiting on more from the GM post than that... I doubt there is much more we can do from an RP perspective until we get a little more from you than this.
I, for one, need to know:
- If my Fixer has responded to my message, which was sent out the first time the Jammer was turned off on the table.
- And, once I know that, I need to book a room with "Unsung Glories" for the team to use in their next session.

Both of these would be known and completed before the message arrived in Driver's inbox. And I would have had a chance to do some further RP with Driver, Sherri, and potentially with both together.

Let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:24 am

Alright! Havick got back to me.

Driver, we can mess around a bit with the 1.5 hours we have to kill before we arrive inside the club. I assume that some time is lost in transit and parking. Also, we are arranging a private room, so that will take some time, as well as furnishing the manager on duty with a guest list (with descriptions) so that he will know to let them in and where to take them. Havick isn't going to want to RP all of that, but we will have some in-between time to play around with...

And then we meet Sherri and have 30 minutes to bring her up to speed on what we want from her (before the message)...
Then the message comes in...
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:40 pm

flashbacks... gotta love em.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:46 pm

What? No post? We may be working with a little flashback action here, but what happens in those two hours may have a significant effect on the forward flow of the game. I can think of several ways that it could be quite important, and intend to do what I can to enact them! With, of course, Driver's help and support... Ashe can't do them alone.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Well from what i can tell if you give LT a ring and a to do list he'll work on it other then that he'll meet you at the restaurant you told him about. you did tell everyone about the restaurant not just driver right.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Nope; Ashe doesn't know that she can get a room yet... she has to get there and speak with the Manager first. Ashe prefers to do things in person, so she won't be asking for the room until she arrives.
As for calling LT with a "to do" list, that's definitely a good way to keep things moving! Ill put something together right now.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:07 pm

i'd post, but not at the moment, i'm slightly busy.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets ooc   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:08 pm

sounds good to me, but its twelve here. i might post tonight or tomorrow depends if i fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Yeah, well, it's 12:28 now... And I am DEFINITELY going to go fall asleep right now. Smile So, enjoy! I hope the list is too long!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:41 am

Personally I'm just waiting for things to start moving again, so I'll post in once more when we all meet up again.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:15 am

Again, those 2 hours may produce important events... we should play them through if we can...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Just wondering if our GM is still with us as we've now gone 5 whole pages without a GM response, and I still haven't heard back if it's ok to just buy things like higher classed armored clothing (Such as the Executive line of armored clothes).

I know a few other people have not gotten any feedback on gear wish lists either. I know there was a rough availability guideline thrown up, but I just want to be sure that there isn't anything that has exceeded that threshold that was not previously discussed.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:07 pm

He responded to my MP the other day, I expect that he is checking in from time to time. But yeah, I agree, it would be nice for him to stick is fingers in the pot just about now and stir things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:16 pm

im putting in replys, im also trying to keep things relative to the game time. I dont want to have to post something and have to backtrack because im getting ahead of everyone else. Ingame time it has only been at most 2 hours sence you sent the message so IMPOV 2 hours isnt long enough for someone to make a search and get back with any viable information. thouhg rest assured you will get your responce
Back to top Go down
Line
Meat
Meat
Line

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Ai'leo

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Kesslan wrote:
Just wondering if our GM is still with us as we've now gone 5 whole pages without a GM response, and I still haven't heard back if it's ok to just buy things like higher classed armored clothing (Such as the Executive line of armored clothes).

I know a few other people have not gotten any feedback on gear wish lists either. I know there was a rough availability guideline thrown up, but I just want to be sure that there isn't anything that has exceeded that threshold that was not previously discussed.

I'm just chiming in here, since my character is pretty compartmentalized in what he's doing.

In regards to buying clothes of that type, you'd have to expect that they would be sold commercially, for some of the "sets" in places like malls and other locations that cater to the class of people that purchase that type of clothing. The sticky part is whether or not you have a false ID that will get past the rating of their security equipment, and money in the account that that ID is linked to. Since ID is mostly a AR-accessible thing now (with the datatrail to back it up) if it is, then it is.. Big Brother wouldn't sift through the vast amounts of "clothing transactions" for an iffy-looking ID tag without some prompting, unless the purchase was registered for said clothing and something else that would 'flag' the transaction for examination.

Socially, if you have the etiquette, and can pull off handling yourself in the area that these shops are likely to be located in, it is perfectly fine.. Just keep in mind that the more upscale areas will likely have at least a cursory scan of an ID (have processor cycles, will scan) to see where you fall within the "Demographic" that the area is trying to cater to. If it is an upscale Magically Active location, provided it is in one of the "civilized" sections, you wouldn't have to worry about getting Assensed, but when Astral Perception is accessible at an instant's thought, people are going to look, and the "less civilized" people will Assense. However when curiosity is bad for business, unless you do something to make you suspicious, then on average, you'd be fine. If the shop you're physically buying from is on corp property.. then the reaction you may garner will depend on the corp (hope you have "Security Procedures").

Of course, ordering the items via the Matrix and having them delivered to a location of your choosing may take a tiny bit more technical know-how, but cuts out 90% of the aforementioned potential problems. Heck, it is likely that the clothes you wear have RFID tags on them for size and maker/pattern/composition, if you haven't wiped them, or they haven't worn off. The fact that the classier items that you may want contain armor is just a fact of the world in those times. It is when your armor purchase starts to reach "Security Armor" ratings, that you may require a little more clearance.

But then, that's also only my take on it.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:06 am

I am actually just about to attempt to wrap you in too... Of course, if Jack appreciates the requests.

That is, as soon as Kess posts his responses, and we tie up that conversation one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next