Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+14
Larzarus
Suspect
outpost_2
Sureal
rcoverdale
Dura
Line
Gala
FireSeraph
Kesslan
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Ghostmaker
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:51 pm

alrighty, i pm'd my dice roll to ya.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:28 am

ok youll have to back up some to get the information that you decrypted but not to far
Back to top Go down
FireSeraph

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Aaliyah La Croix
Race: Elf (Creole)
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Don't have nothing to shop for, in case anyone was wondering about my silence. I'm more of a karma sink than anything and I can't think of anything that my character would want to buy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:44 am

Well, for one I would strongly suggest you buy some better armor. 3 points is going to leave you dead meat if you get into a firefight, and with your body you can handle up to 4 unencumbered, 7 if you use a full body form fitting suit as they only count as 1/2 raiting for encumberance, so youc ould wear a full body form fitting suit and boost up your total armor to 7/6 if you use securetech PPP pieces.

Alternitively, if our GM is willing to let us, you could (by optional rule that the GM would have to approve) use the rules presented in Aresenal to buy custom fitted armor that would allow you 3x your body in armor which would let you wear a little more. When you get a chance I would also seriously consider dumping the investment in a slightly higher body as it not only incrases how much armor you can wear without encumberance, but just makes you more survivable all around.

I would also recomend you pick up a gun of some sort to use as a backup. Even if your character doesn't want to kill people, you have the option of using tasers, gel rounds, narcoject capsule rounds and several other non lethal options. It also comes in handy if your starting to strain yourself in your spellcasting too much and want to hold back for those spells you only really need to cast. Because ultimately, as a runner, you WILL at some point get into combat, and you'll want every option you can manage availble to you.

You could even go so far as to get a form fitting suit, drop the 1k to get it coated with ruthinium polymer and slap in R6 thermal damping and still have room for 3 points more worth of armor modification (Such as chemical resistance, fire, electrical resistance, cold etc). From the face side of things you could invest in a selection of armored clothing, as well as some high fashion clothing and excessories (Jewlery, purse etc) that would let you blend in with the best of them. Maybe some chemical based items such as presented in Arsenal such as the chemical compact, lipstick, perfume etc.

You could fill such things with an assortment of handy things such as Laes, contact/inhalation based knockout drugs etc. Maybe pick yourself up some scent masking and laes cigarettes etc. A ceramic knife, just incase. If nothing else it makes for a handy tool if you need one.

You can also pick up a pair of earplugs with various audio enhancements, as you presently do not have any at all, and they come in quite handy. Sound filtration, sound filter, enhanced hearing perception etc. You have contact lenses, but they dont have any listed enhancements, so you can cover the range of other visual enhancements you dont have innately as part of your adept abiltiies, visiual perception enhancement, low-light, maybe ultra sound built into some glasses, smartlink for any smartlinked weapons, image link so you dont have to have trodes to interact with your commlink.

Speaking of which your technically presently incapable of using your commlink at the moment because your gear list does NOT have trodes, image link, or any other direct interface generally required to use a commlink. I would strongly suggest you buy a set of regular trodes, chip in some cash for a few tubs of nanotrodes, as you can put those on somewhat akin to makeup or at least as spots beneath your hair so the trode net isnt noticeable, and get yourself an image link enabled set of contacts as a backup.

You could also spring for a skinlink module for your comlink as well as any number of other upgrades in that department.

I could potentially recomend even far more than that but the above should cover the basics.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:49 am

As an added note, if you do not have Arsenal, I can build you a list of recomended clothing, armored or otherwise as well as other 'spy tools' and the like that would fit your potential roles quite well.

Speaking of which, you may want to consider buying a spyball. Their only 5k and can fit an extra 3 capacity points worth of optical enhancements. Their spiffy little self righting cameras with potential additional sensor packages you can toss around a corner to make sure it's safe, or even potentially hide somewhere to monitor a room remotely as they have a fairly decent signal strength.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:37 pm

are yall still alive? just curious becasue nothing has happened for awhile and if your waiting for me to post i will just like to remind you all that you all havent yet done anything to require the GM Update as i believe almost ev1 has ordered there equipment
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Personally I'm still waiting for a response from the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama

PostSubject: A time for secrets ooc   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:38 am

yeah ready when you guys are. think i said something and all went dead lol.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 am

So.. uhhh..

Is ANYONE going to post?

Mine was the last one.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:49 am

thats what im wondering about, i as the GM cant continue with anything untill you all as playeres decide what your going to do, as far as im aware you all are still at the resteraunt discussing how your going to be leaving
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets ooc   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 am

i also posted saying what dose everyone else think we should do never got an answer back lol

edit :

hope that pushes things along lol
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:50 pm

You may want to try prodding the other players by PM then Hav.

Not sure what else to do at this point.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:11 pm

<yawns>
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:56 pm

wngd_phantom wrote:
<yawns>

Well, wouldn't be much to do if you don't do anything Razz

GM responded to your last post and then you never posted anything else.

I tried to see if I could start up an actual bit of planning surrounding what we will actually DO once we get to Japan. However, so far not a single person has responded.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Well im trying to do my part dude. I guess they want the Gm to walk through A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 Icon_rr or real life is interfering with there game play. I'm in a game right now has not moved for a... well since new year A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 Lol So don't fret I'm sure they'll be along. I mean I for one want to know what happens. Don't you all?
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to drop this game. Semester's hit me hard, so far, and I've gotta get good grades, or my financial aid is gonna dry up. So my time is limited here.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets ooc   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 pm

ok so he's out anybody else still playing i mean whats it been a week since me and kess posted. hello!
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:08 pm

>.> youknow im half tempted to post the ending of this game here in the OOC Becasue no one is playing anymore. its rather disapointing
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Well ghost and I made an attempt at it but *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:20 pm

yes, but its goten to the point that everyone is involved in it, and i cant do anything unless everyone updates. Its Frustrating
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets ooc   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm

I know how you both feel i mean it was a great start and then the holidays came fine, but there over now and one post every two to three days has very little effect on life. Don't you think? Lets pull it together. havoc please don't give it up if anything re post for runners. maybe me and kess could bring in second characters. The Johnson did say we could walk away chalk it off to that and or me and kess could put the word out for help idk. but you got a good game going and i want to finish. let me know what you want to do i stand by the gm any way.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:44 pm

ill go ahead and do that, but you two dont need to create new characters. you both have the same information as everyone else has and about the aircraft, htough you dont IC know about the airfield. Oh and i wont accept new characters for this run from either of you. you both are now pivitol to whats going to happen Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:00 pm

You could also write up the other missing PCs as having gone off to follow up other leads.

That would actually likely be the easiest. What happens to them beyond that could be a mystery or be revealed over time.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets ooc   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:14 pm

na im not saying we start new runners im saying we dig deep and play two characters i like Tiamet just where he is and he's staying as long as your letting him i feel like i put a little in on this and im seeing it out to the end.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Is this the run i have Driver in? i don't quite remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next