Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+14
Larzarus
Suspect
outpost_2
Sureal
rcoverdale
Dura
Line
Gala
FireSeraph
Kesslan
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Ghostmaker
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:15 am

"Dang" what?

Kesslan, before you ask: No, there is no magical stuff. That is the kind of thing that Ashe would notice. And Magical materials would fall under the category of "does not need to be replenished" by the military leadership. The magical needs for ANY given magician are so specifically tailored to that person that there isn't really any reason to send general supplies to a "supply depot". It would have been FAR more effective to see to it that that player has some magical contacts, and money, to procure what they need themselves. Or, to bring in their specific supply requests on each resupply-run.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:01 pm

I wasn't going to ask. There was a reason I left magical materials out.

Foci need to be bonded with Karma etc. The only thing that might fit would be a lodge or some similar thing but even that would generally be focused towards the magicians themselves, be it of a particular viewpoint (Shamanism for example) or a mix. But even a mix only covers specific belief systems.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 pm

dang... long list...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:36 am

I'm heading out for Vacation for a week. I will have access to a computer, but I won't be posting regularly.

I will try to keep up at least once per day...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:42 am

Enjoy your vacation Gala!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 am

Hey O2, I haven't seen you or Sam post a comment in a while... You still around?
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:04 pm

yeah Im around. i have just had my inlaws in for the last few days and before that really didnt feel like I had anyplace to but in but ill make a post today.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:16 am

So folks, got any ideas on where we might start hunting for leads?

Any ideas on what sort of home base we should start setting up for ourselves? Personally I'm thinking given the stolen aircraft we should try and find something relatively remote, thus why the suggestion of the islands. Most of Japan is fairly densely populated far as i know and there's not much in the way of forests that wouldn't risk a number of folk running into us randomly. The islands on the other hand, at least in current days are different. There's still old World War 2 bunkers and such that occasionally pop up that people have found but had been long since forgotten. Thus why I was thinking we should try to set up on one of those somewhere. We could then build some sort of ruthinium coated hangar or tent to hide the aircraft with from satellites etc.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:35 am

Hey kess i dont think you need to edit much but if you remember Job LT's contact ex-mossad (or however you spell that) found a convenience store photo from a security cam that was updated well at least within the last three months or so that said give that to the AI cause i sent it to you all... also we could start at the convenience store the shot was taken and the surrounding area... as far as the base is concerned i'm lost but i think i got us a hot lead... However you'll have to present it as LT and Elenore or not speaking far as i can tell. He's not asking her for squat lol thats why i said it here

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 am

Ok, Eleanor must like you all... She's taking care of you! On a slight side-note, Driver, who is an inactive player for the moment, is still with the group. So he may volunteer, in wake of the terrifying shooting, to take part in the "Cover Operations" side of the team as well, being a boat driver, and perhaps operating a submersible himself. He's in the cockpit, so if you all feel you want him brought in to the conversation, one of you can go grab him.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 am

BTW just as a small note, while we do have some wizz gear, the military still has better stuff on average than what we got. I just picked up a copy of War yesterday and there's rules and a short gear list of milspec level stuff as well as a little bit of new bioware and a listing of biodrones.

It's pretty spiffy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:04 pm

So let me get this strait were not using the picture RECENT picture that LT's contact got us, and were not going to the convenience store...? or did I miss that part just asking..
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:09 pm

what Convenience store?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Ok So its been a long time but i got pretty good memory on this and i checked Havick's post to be sure...

Havick1988 wrote:
for tiamat
Once you get home your comlink buzes with a message

<< Message Recieved >>
Hey Kid, the name pulled up zilch anywhere. however i did get a hit on the picture with the short hair it was taken by a security camera in a convenience store three months ago in Neo Tokyo

-Atachemnt-
THe picture you recieved as an atatchment shows to be inside of a convenience store with someone who is the spiting image of your photo of the missing person
<< End Message >>

Did some further digging Cause before we had this team there was another and as always LT was putting in work during the first meeting i might add his contact got back to him with an aged photo he did himself he's apparently not bad with computers himself... so i found this.

Havick1988 wrote:
Tiamat's contact gets back to him moments later:

<< Encrypted Message >>

Kid i cant tell you enough right now to keep on your toes around this guy, Whatever he did he was honest in saying that you have vanished. Right now it looks like you have never existed. I Dont know how Thourogh he was in erasing you but it looks like he just wiped you out of existance as far as the Matrix goes. And as for that picture you sent to me i managed to age the person 10 years. but the name Taiki didnt return anything

<< End Message >>

the atached photos shows a man in there early 20's with short black hair and the same man with longer hair. the image apears to be someone with almost inocent eyes

So you see we do have leads. I meant to mention this to Gala when she handed out Karma, but it was Havick running the contact. So i did not think having the right contact at the right time counted as we had a new GM. Sorry for not bringing this up earlier I'v not really been on the ball lately
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm

It's still the same contact, even with a different GM. As for story continuity, I don't have any intentions of not honoring any portion of the story that Havick had in motion. This thing has held together, and somewhat comfortably, on his story. We can keep it running as he intended. And besides: that's just a good twist.

The real question isn't whether or not I knew this information, but whether or not the team knew this. Did you share it with them? If not, maybe you should...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 pm

yes every time i got something i sent it to all team members i can look up the post i did it in but i did not think it was needed if you want me too i will though we should all have the stuff i sent ill have LT bring it up in a post tomorrow k
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 am

Ok, for the moment, I am going to work Ashe back in to an active role in the party. Once we get a few more player-applicants to flesh the party out, I will pull her back in to the background again. But right now, we need more than 3 players posting in, and I can post for Ashe easily enough...

O2: You still around? I haven't seen a post from you in several days on either of my games.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 am

O2's character's name is "Sam".

Also, we don't have any inconspicuous transportation at all... That's something that you all might want to start planning. And, before you leave, someone might want to wake up Ashe.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Thanks G ill go edit
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 pm

I thought we loaded up the teams vehicles?

If so we should have at least some fairly inconspicuous transportation. Or at least mostly so, Kesslan's bike is kinda flashy but is otherwise fairly normal.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:54 am

Yep, we have Driver's sports car, two bikes, and Sheila.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 am

and iv not named LT's truck but it to was ordered and ok'd so theres that
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Hiya Folks, im making an apraeance here in the OOC thread to just starte that im more or less back, I message Gala with the same thing im basicaly going to say here. But seeing as how far this has goten sence may of Last year i honestly see it as posible to take up the reins as teh GM anymore. (also i cant dedicate as much time to posting as i did before joining the military) However with Gala willing i have offered to post in a bit when she requests it. anyway this post was more or less just to say hi and that imglad to see this game still running strong
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Its good to see you man!
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:55 am

ok so it looks like im in on my game now, Gala will continue to be GM, and i will be a player in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next