Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeHi, new girl here. SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Hi, new girl here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aimi Fox

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-27

Hi, new girl here. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, new girl here.   Hi, new girl here. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:58 am

Ellos!

I usually play gurps shadowrun and have decided to switch to the "real thing", hehe.

Anyway, I have the Shadowrun 20th Anniversary Corebook, the core supplements, and a few other scenarios and things, a few erratas and now the Character generator..

I am hoping to be able to put my character, a fox hybrid, into the game and enjoy a long fulfilling gaming experience Smile

Later today, as I am about to go to bed Sleep I will do up a char sheet and do some reading, I have only had a quick look through the books so far..

Oh, I am thinking of following my usual character style, a technomancer-smuggler type, if its worth something, I can get it, if I cant.. I know who will.. be it data or that nice new implant you wanted..

Anyway, hoping to game soon!
~Aimi
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Hi, new girl here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, new girl here.   Hi, new girl here. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Huge welcome to you Aimi!

Its great to have females play the game. There is a run called Parliament of Thieves. They are looking for players if you are keen. Check it out and again great to see you on the site!
Back to top Go down
Aimi Fox

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-27

Hi, new girl here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, new girl here.   Hi, new girl here. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:00 am

Hi, just a question, am I allowed to upload my character sheet in this format, or link to it?

I have the text in layers, so its easy to edit and change things, plus.. it looks pretty ^_^

Hi, new girl here. Flfthw
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

Hi, new girl here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, new girl here.   Hi, new girl here. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 am

I'm pretty sure you can with no problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, new girl here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, new girl here.   Hi, new girl here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, new girl here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: