Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeWould you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock?

Go down 
4 posters

Would you like to see a Bio Shock conversion for SR4?
YES!!! I love Bio Shock and want to play!
Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? I_vote_lcap33%Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
No, Shadowrun is the best.
Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? I_vote_lcap44%Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Undecided. I would have to see it first.
Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? I_vote_lcap22%Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock?   Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Just wondering where people stand on this one. Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion in the Bio Shock world?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock?   Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Also, if you vote yes, could you please drop your name with a post? I mean, it's not necessary, but it would be kinda cool to see who's interested on top of how many.

I know me and Darkwolf voted yes.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock?   Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:30 pm

I'm the undecided. Mostly because I haven't gotten around to playing Bioshock yet...
Back to top Go down
SwimmingEagle
Runner
Runner
SwimmingEagle

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock?   Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:44 pm

You know im for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock?   Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you like to try a Shadowrun Conversion to Bio Shock?
Page 1 of 1