Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeLoose Ends OOC - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Loose Ends OOC

Go down 
+5
Azonalanthious
Vanya's Devil
Digital Doom
outpost_2
Dura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm

The member 'Vanya's Devil' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :
Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-6 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-6 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-3 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-1 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-6 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-6 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-5 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-6 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-1 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-6 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-6 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-2 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Radek
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 pm

No drain. It is now 6pm. Kit rests and eats food from the fridge for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 pm

The member 'Vanya's Devil' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :
Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-1 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-6 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-5 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-2 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-1 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-1 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-5 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-5 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-3 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-5 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-5 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-6 Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 D6-3
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 pm

I recommend using an off-site roller like this: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/ and just linking all the rolls in a single post for stuff like this. The onsite roller is fine when you're just rolling a single thing, but when you've got a bunch like that, generating a dozen posts just to roll your dice is a pain. Mind, not my game, so Durandana/Bear may overrule me on that.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 pm

Yeah, you're right. Sorry, I didn't realize how many posts I was generating until just now.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Drek, I'm a moron. Here's the rolls redone properly:
9:00am - Force 5 Fire Spirit:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2461879/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2461880/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2461881/
4 Services, 4S drain

7:00pm - Force 3 Fire Spirit:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2461885/
14 Services, 3S drain

10:00pm - Force 3 Earth Spirit
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2461889/
3 Services, no drain

Kit goes to bed at 1am.

Kit wakes up the next morning and prepares to go meet the guy.
Increased Reflexes force 4
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2461895/
Shapechange force 4 (African Wildcat)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2461896/
Stats:
B5 A7 R7 S5

No drain suffered.
Both are sustained on foci.

Last edited by Vanya's Devil on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Money Roll   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Low lifstyle: 3d6 x 50

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2461888/

Result: 700 Nuyen in the pocket.
Back to top Go down
Azonalanthious
Team Leader
Team Leader
Azonalanthious

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:55 am

I suppose I should roll for starting cash, I always forget about that... Wink

13 x 500 = 6,500y.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:36 pm

Okay guys, I highly appreciate using Invisible Castle over the built-in roller if you can (Book I know you have problems doing so while at work and I completely understand).

But I have a few requests. Please put a little blurb about the purpose of the roll in the Notes section. It needs to be specific, detailing exactly what the roll is for (roll to resist drain for spirit summoning, for ex.). Note that it doesn't have to be long, just please do include it.

Also, every time you roll dice, include the hits option! I guess ya'll haven't noticed it, but there are rolling options at the bottom, and one of them is hits(hitmin) that will automatically calculate how many hits you have! Just type .hits(5) after your dice roll: i.e. 9d6.hits(5) Razz
Back to top Go down
DevilDog

DevilDog

Number of posts : 16

Character sheet
Character Name: Labraid
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Rolling for starting Nuyen, Low lifestyle
3d6*50= 700
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Hey! I didn't even think about pointing this out, but I want to make it clear: There is no post order! You may post whenever you want and however much you want.

Also! Wherever you end off your post is where I'll begin my response. I like giving feedback and forming the world, and that can mean providing you with background info or even just the sights if you want to look around. On the other hand, if you don't like what I come up with for a response to your post, then next time post more. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Assenssing Test on Arpey
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2462921/
2 hits:
The general state of the subject’s health (healthy, injured, ill, etc.).
The subject’s general emotional state or impression
(happy, sad, angry).
Whether the subject is mundane or Awakened.
The presence and location of cyberware implants.
The class of a magical subject (fire elemental, manipulation spell,
power focus, and so on).
If you have seen the subject’s aura before, you may recognize it,
regardless of physical disguises or alterations.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Healthy, though stressed.
Impatient, slightly nervous.
Mundane.
Datajack at the base of his neck.
Unfamiliar aura.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Perception test: looks around the area for hostile surveillance.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2462969/
3 hits.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:40 pm

Kit notices a man standing at the top of an external stairway, both hands gripping the rusting rails as he looks out over the harbor, occasionally glancing in the Johnson's direction. It's not clear what he's doing, but he's been there for some time and doesn't seem to be moving very often.

There are also two surveillance drones flying overhead, one of which is pausing in front of yachts to take pictures of the names and presumably scan their nodes to check that they're verified vessels. The other is slowly circling the block at an altitude of about fifteen feet.

Other than that, there are a few security cameras, though the fact that they are visible doesn't necessarily mean they're active... a few of them look a little too conveniently visible to actually be useful.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Assense the guy standing with his hands on the rail.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2463020/
1 hit
• The general state of the subject’s health (healthy, injured, ill, etc.).
• The subject’s general emotional state or impression
(happy, sad, angry).
• Whether the subject is mundane or Awakened.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:58 pm

perception test (1d6.hits(5)=0, 1d6.hits(5)=0, 1d6.hits(5)=1) perception test on the area as he joins the group
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:10 pm

The man is healthy, and alternating between fighting to contain anger and a deep annoyance. He is mundane.

Taylor notices nothing out of the ordinary beyond the pedestrians strolling around, hearing nothing over the screeching of the seagulls and the water lapping against the boats.
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 am

I would ALSO like to make a perception check to see what I notice as I approach the Johnson and Gwydion.

Intuition + Perception = 2 hits

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2463714/
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 am

Little hint about perception tests: The more specific you make the perception test, the lower the threshold to notice things!

So if you say 'perception test to look around,' and get 2 hits, you'll notice normal things about the scenery. If you say 'perception test to examine the Johnson' you'll get a better description of the Johnson. If you say 'perception test to look for surveillance or people watching,' you'll get info about that.

Oh, and also, I take background/social status into consideration when figuring out what you notice. So different people will notice/fixate on different things. Just a little heads up. Smile

Bruddah notices that both Gwydian and the Johnson are very fancily dressed, the Johnson said something to him about a job offering, and waiting on the yacht, neither of them are apparently armed, that you notice. The yacht behind him is covered in obvious solar panels of some kind, though you don't know if they're obvious because the designers wanted people to know their yacht was environmentally friendly or if it's just an older model. What you can tell is that the yacht doesn't have any apparent hiding spots for an ambushing team, it's all sleek lines and open angles, although there is plenty of room inside for people to be waiting.

I'm working on the next post now. Fell asleep last night working on it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Checking to see what I can notice about everyone else already on board. Wink More specifically, physical build, any 'innocent' little bulges along the side of clothes, twitching, etc.

5d6 Perception = 1 hit

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2463930/

Blegh
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Bruddah notices the Johnson isn't too apparently bulky, though he may have bioware or even cyberlimbs under his suit for all you know.

The elf in the fancy suit isn't too terribly tough looking, neither is the human, although the other elf does look a bit scrappier (for a dandelion eater, anyway). Also there's a cat... which looks like a cat.

Bruddah doesn't notice any weapons on the lot of them. Especially the cat.

(Sorry, just working with what you give me! Razz)
Back to top Go down
DevilDog

DevilDog

Number of posts : 16

Character sheet
Character Name: Labraid
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Rolling for perception test to see what Mr. Johnson is looking at near the boarding ramp to the yacht
intuition 5 + perception 3 + perceptive quality gives +2 = 10

10d6.hits(5)=5
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Trigger, you spot a truck slowly driving by, the bed filled with cages of some kind and two orks staring out of the cab in your general direction. There's a lady in a jacket that looks just a tad too heavy for the warm April air glancing wistfully at the boats and the people on them, including your group. An angry looking man is shaking his hand around in some odd, heated gesture on an external stairwell.

Oh, and a cat just walked up the ramp and sat down on one of the chairs, much to the interest of the Johnson. So..... it was probably that.
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Yes, Bruddah's uneasy. Now he's watching the other boats too. He knows what a stakeout looks like, and is trying to spot the signs of -too- much attention being given over to this odd crew. Or people performing the same tasks over and over, like someone digging in a purse who just never stops. Or fiddling with ropes but never seems to finish.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2464096/

3 Hits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loose Ends OOC
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next