Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeDid somebody order A LARGE HAM? SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Did somebody order A LARGE HAM?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Radek
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Did somebody order A LARGE HAM? Empty
PostSubject: Did somebody order A LARGE HAM?   Did somebody order A LARGE HAM? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 am

Hi guys. Some of you know me by now. I've played my share of 3rd and miss it a little, though I do like that 4th is less prone to being broken. Seriously, 3rd had more loopholes than the US tax code. My characters are generally pretty off the wall, with a laundry list of mental problems. Sanity is boring.

To those who have me as their GM, I would like to apologize in advance for what I am going to subject your characters to.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Did somebody order A LARGE HAM?   Did somebody order A LARGE HAM? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 am

Your appology is NOT accepted. As you say, sanity is boring. If you were to provide the average and rampant hack-n-slash for the average runner, my guess is that you would not have ever even found this place, nor would you last long. Without an appreciation for the flaw in humanity, and that being projected forward through our characters, no one can be a good gamer. And I am more than happy to leave that as an absolute statement.

Thus: Never appologize for who you are.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Radek
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Did somebody order A LARGE HAM?   Did somebody order A LARGE HAM? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 am

HaHA! Well spoken. Very well! Let none be safe from the soul devouring horrors of my creation. So it is spoken! SO SHALL IT BE!

Last edited by Vanya's Devil on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Did somebody order A LARGE HAM?   Did somebody order A LARGE HAM? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 am

And, for all those who need a scapegoat for the evils which The Devil of Vanya will visit upon us all: I humbly, but in the best possibly humor, submit myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did somebody order A LARGE HAM?   Did somebody order A LARGE HAM? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did somebody order A LARGE HAM?
Page 1 of 1