Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time for Secrets - Page 22 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time for Secrets

Go down 
+14
Kouryuu.LV
Larzarus
Sly Hound
johnnytenpins
outpost_2
Line
Gala
taniwhaiti
FireSeraph
wngd_phantom
Kesslan
Ghostmaker
Mirikon
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

A Time for Secrets - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:29 am

Kesslan simply tilted his head slightly and those feline eyes of his (the one feature about his true self he couldn't ever hide) narrowed slightly "The basics of what you need to know are there. I would have thought that a hacker of all people would know that not everything is what it appears to be."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 am

John nodded to Kesslan's comment, but did not respond. He lowered his gaze, and head, and allowed his eyes to resume that 1000 kilometer stare which we are all so familiar with. After a few more moments, John smiled, lifting his head and making eye contact with Kesslan, and then Ashe.
"I think I have what you want. And it was not what I was expecting..." John said, lifting his hand above the table and holding the screen of his commlink toward Ashe and Kesslan. On the screen was printed one word. That one word, of course, proved his access.

Watashi

Ashe sat back, quietly, and smiled. This did, in fact, constitute the "pass" that she was looking for. John having successfully found "Watashi" in Kesslan's files proved that he had access to the entire set of whatever notes Kesslan had been keeping. In fact, likely he had downloaded the lot of it; but perhaps he had not been "overconfident" enough to attempt for Security or Admin access, and he was able only to read the files.
"Congratulations John. That was indeed the proof I needed from you for your hiring. Welcome aboard. With this out of the way, I am confident that you can do what we need you to do, and do it well.
"Here is a credstick with 5000Y on it. This should be sufficient to give you a day's enjoyment. Meet me and the team on the island which you found mentioned in the website tomorrow. We will be in the process of building the "Adventure Center" mentioned there, and we need you to start to securitize our online operations. And our money."
Ashe said, handing over a non-descript credstick. Ashe turned to Kesslan, looking him in the eye.
"Did I forget anything?" She asked.

OOC: Ok, perhaps Havick isn't ready yet for regular posting. I will carry John for him so that he can post in while he is available. In the mean time, I will attempt to keep him out of the spotlight so that Havick can contribute without holding us up.

Last edited by Gala on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:43 am

Kesslan hadn't kept much in the way of notes, but enough at least to give clues as to who they were looking for. A few picture files, a few random notes on equipment inventories though none were directly tied to the others and the file names were unconventional to say the least. Not to mention his real comlink's interface looked akin to the jungles he was born in, and the files tended to take on some rather surprising forms. Things that were considered sources of food, many of which didn't belong in a South American jungle. Other things were clearly human made or were things that were potentially dangerous to his species, but reality filters could be bypassed though his took more work than most. Even then, the file names were clearly not laid out by any normal human mind, yet they still followed a pattern of sorts.

"Only that our goal is to hunt down and find our target and return them. Safely."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

"Yeah. Safely." Repetition most definitely does add emphasis. Ashe chose to forgo the otherwise normal "look" that she might give to a less experienced 'Runner in this situation. It is important to know that they are serious about this, but she didn't need to insult John in the process. He had been around the block. The words "No Collateral Damage" would definitely come to his mind in this case, and stick.
Ashe stood, carefully. She reached down, mostly out of habit, and smoothed her skirt out over her legs. She hid her internal grimace, noting that she had now been wearing the same exact suit of clothing for more than 3 days in a row. Despite that, she was entirely relieved that her magic had the capacity to smooth out the rough edges in her outfit when needed.
Ashe stood up the rest of the way, looking around at the mall intentionally.
"Well, we paid for 1 hour on our parking. I am going shopping!" She said, allowing some of the excitement of a shopping trip to creep in to her voice. She grinned, grabbing Kesslan by the arm and hauling him to his feet.
"And so are you." She said, her eyes sparkling with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:55 pm

It was times like this that reminded Kesslan he just couldn't understand humans. Not fully. None the less, for lack of anything better to do he let himself get dragged along for this 'shopping' that Ashe wanted to do so badly, though he personally didn't really want anything more than what he had at the moment, except perhaps for a permanent place to live. Still, it wasn't like he didn't have the money to afford a decent enough place now so long as he didn't spend too much of their advance. And if they actually managed to pull this job off? Well.. he'd be set for life if he got some one to help him invest his money wisely.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:02 am

The others finished their interview seemed like the new guy past the test while LT scarfed down his breakfast. Watching a bad ass looking troll eat was not the most appetizing apparently thing as some of the other people in the mall took offense and moved there seats so as not to watch the show... it was interfering with his ability to hide in plain site so LT stopped eating "Time to finish today's list o stuff to do" he thought as they finished up. He stood up ready to go and interview the convenience store staff though he knew he was no good at it. He figured Ashe or Kess would do most of the talking. Then Ashe Grabs Kess to go shopping! LT figured he'd blended in so well that She must have forgotten he was there... a big meaty palm slapped and paused then slid down his face. Was she serious!?! Shopping when there was work to be done... O...K... His face red with anger! LT breathed and his dark pigment returned...

He was now use to Ashe's unexpected antics. So why was he sooo mad. She was a comrade at the least and lead on this part of the mission. Why were things ticking him off so much lately... "Never mind!" he he thought. And he lifted his for arm for a message to be composed...

Growling voice Message to team:

You know 1. I'm still here hope you did not forget that. Though it means I'm doing my job. 2. We got other interviews to do like convenience store staff. So I'm heading over to do them. No sense in me shopping they probably don't have my size... I'm sure you guys can handle any threats in a mall. Meet you later unless you object...

Message ends...

He waits momentarily for a response then gets up, moving for the mall exit closes to his truck. Anger not really getting the best of him, but still there all the same...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:44 am

Ashe noted the message light in her HUD and flickered her fingers a few times activating the voicemail key. After listening, she flickered her fingers several more times, bringing up the "Call" function, and dialing both LT and Kesslan's comm codes.
"Hey LT. You can do whatever it is you think you need to do. But, since that photo that you're chasing down is already several months old, it won't hurt our time tables tremendously to outfit ourselves to fit in a little better here in Japan. Come shopping with me and Kesslan, and we can find you some good stuff too!" Ashe said, as soon as LT and Kesslan had both accepted the comm calls. She knew that he would see reason.
Ashe continued to head upstairs, standing on the escalator, rather than walking up it. She was really not in any hurry, and "outfitting" is definitely an important part of fitting in. Her clothing were formal enough to be "Business Professional" dress anywhere, and conservative enough to fit in in almost any standardized business environment, so she didn't stick out terribly right now. However, she wasn't going to be hosting too many business meetings, and she needed some street clothes. The two-hour leave window had not left her time to get a change of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:55 pm

"What are they going to have in my size?" He thought to himself, catching up to the rest of the group. He introduced himself to the new hacker... Summing up his street roots in his grumbling tone.. "Sup Partner names LT now that the intro's are done." He moved on to Ashe "I ask you ma where dere's a big and tall that's got troll size in the whole of Japan...?" he did not like the idea of watching everyone else buy stuff when there was nothing that came troll sized. All his life it had always coast extra... When some kids got new clothes LT would have to wait for the meta human version to be released. But it did not matter. He could always get the cheap stuff. He hated the cheap stuff, and only wore it to blend in the sprawl. Just then he saw a little boy and his father buying candy at a kiosk, off to the right... He stared not even listening to Ashe's answer. The older man bent down to give the waiting child his over sized sweet rock candy, and for a moment... A brief moment he wished he was that kid... LT's father never stuck around and Job usually had missions he was a spy after all... He stared as the little boy bit into his candy, and he stared as his father ruffled his sons hair with his hand... he stared...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:26 pm

"LT, that simply is not a problem." Ashe said, smiling at him politely.
"At least, that is not a problem any longer." She "amended", turning back to the vast and opening mall before her. Ashe clearly had some sort of a plan.
At the top of the Escalator, Ashe chose a direction, seemingly at random. Perhaps it was not random, but her choice of direction did not indicate any sort of pattern to either of the onlooking team members. Ashe strode off in that direction, her arm looped around Kesslan's arm lightly, as though she knew precisely where she was going.

In short order, Ashe had located and entered a small "boutique" clothing store.
"Do you speak English?" Ashe asked, putting on her winning smile.
"I aspeaka goo engrish." The young lady behind the counter answered, smiling and bowing. Ashe smiled and bowed back. Ashe then gestured, rather than speaking, to some clothing and then to the curtain behind the counter. The young lady looked at the clothing and frowned, gesturing at a different door with a curtain. Ashe walked over to the second door and pulled the curtain aside, looking in. She turned immediately and shook her head, gesturing again at the back room.
The young woman looked puzzled for a while. After several minutes, during which Ashe selected large clothing, and held them over herself, folding, and gesturing at the back room, the young woman had a strange look come across her face, and then the "lightbulb went on". She motioned Ashe over to her, pulled out a glossy paper folding map of the Mall, and circled a different boutique clothing store, and drew a line in the walkways for Ashe and team to follow.

About an hour later, the three of them were calmly seated in a "back room" of the circled Boutique clothing store with a kind olderly gentleman who spoke good enough English.
"I am ahappy to sherve you. Pweass, wet me staht wis diss Gentreman hewe fiwst." The elderly man said in his heavilly accented, but grammatically perfect English. He walked over to LT, and pointed politely over to a raised area surrounded by mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm

LT snapped out his daydream. And followed the team shrugging to the new guy...

LT Frowned at Ashe not enjoying himself, but more then willing to play along. After all he did not want to be left out when everyone else was waring new clothes...

He looked to the old man who he assumed wanted him to stand in front of the mirrors. And spoke to the old man as he moved to stand in the middle of them all he past his shiny black trench with the concealed weapons to Ashe so the old man would not see them. "Konnichi wa" he said and he bowed.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Its at this point that Kesslan regards Gala with a curious expression "If you like I can go check out our friend's lead on some potential new hires." he notes looking about the shop "I've already got most of the clothes I need, and I don't think this is the kind of place that would have the things I could use. I already have several suits. And I didn't think a place like this was big on casual ware?" when they start dealing with the staff in question he offers a polite bow as well as speaking, albiet briefly in Japanese "I apologize for my friends. They just arrived here recently and are still learning Japanese."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Looks at kess and says grunts out "Sumimasen apologize for yer self Cat. I know what i mean and so dose this guy." he says looking at the old man "Don't you old man."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:40 pm

"Oh, Ohv curshs we ahave astweet cwothing here." The elderly gentleman says in response to Kesslan's question, giving him another bow.
"Any shtyre on shewf outside. We can make you. Or mowe, if you think of it, and dwaw it." The elderly gentleman finishes, smiling and bowing again. He turns expectantly back to LT, holding his hand out toward the mirrors and holding a bow.
"This way, we'll know that they fit, and we can have secret pockets or other cool gadgets installed for us, by hand." Ashe says, taking one of the upholstered folding chairs sitting against the wall. She settles in to her seat by arranging her skirt over her crossed legs, and smoothing the skirt out, keeping herself looking well put together. She looks up and smiles at the other two guys, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:36 pm

LT had picked out an Asian cut collar he always wanted a suit like that it was black and the fabric the man had picked out seemed to loose the onlooker in the void of darkness until one looked at the collar where the white shirt peeked out in a thin line and at the end of the cuffs of course. The the buttons were gold clasps or at least gold looking he could not tell but it looked good now he needed to redo his hair and he'd be set it was starting to frizz his braids just beginning to loose there integrity... but it was not so bad as to ruin his outfit. He looked in the mirrors patted his corn row hair, and licked his left most prominent tusk.

"I look good" he growled in satisfaction. He Turned to Ashe and kess smiling "eh! ehh?" his arms held out wide "What do ya think!" He then said "Now if only i had a cane troll sized with a stun baton tip." Clearly enjoying himself for once. Apparently clothes made him feel better about himself. Who knew...?

(I squeezed this out i did not want to leave LT out of the fun lol now i have a nice suit.)
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Studied LT's appearance for a few moments with those unblinking feline slited eyes of his as he thought to himself in silence for a little while before finally speaking up. "It's not bad I suppose, though maybe some sunglasses to go with it? It would be a good excuse for you to fit in some added visual mods maybe in a nice discrete manner, or if you don't need those maybe see about getting ballistic versions to help protect your eyes in the event some one tries something. Wouldn't do too much I suppose but could help protect your eyes from any potential shrapnel, and in this day and age can you really ever be too careful?"
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:00 am

"Hmm, sunglasses. That could work. You may want to build in Low-Light to counteract the darkening due to the lenses. That way you can wear them indoors. And I agree, the suit looks sharp.
"Do you have the capacity to build armoring in to your clothing, sir?"
Ashe asked the elder Gentleman. She knew it would be somewhat of a long-shot, but it was certainly worth a try. A good tailor should be able to put the idea together, particularly given where modern styles and fabrics had been heading. - On the other hand... Perhaps we should be asking for room underneath the clothing for form-fitting Body Armor... She thought to herself, nodding. That would be easier for the boys, but for her it would be somewhat more difficult. Female clothing was somewhat less accommodating, in fashion, of the bulky full-bodied undergarments that she would be considering like that.
"Maybe it might make sense to get 2 sets?" Ashe added, before the man had had a chance to respond to her.
"One armored, and one for over-armor? We all have some nice form-fitting Body Armor now, right?" She looked around. The question wasn't really whether they had the armor or not, since that was obvious. The question was whether they agreed that there should be two sets, with the configurations she had suggested.
"Oh Khurrse we cahn do ahmoled cwothing. Jess wike the stuff you see in magazines, wight?" He responded to her first question, not having had time to process her second yet. Ashe sat sill for a few moments, puzzling through his accent before she could respond.
"Yes. Just like that. Have you done it before?" She responded to the elderly gentleman.
"Yesh, yesh. Have done before." He said, clearly getting somewhat excited. It wasn't hard to puzzle out that he didn't get this kind of commission often.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:49 pm

LT smiled "Sweet..." he grumbled... Then got back to being the first. "So Armored i suggest. Would make it bulky, but i sorta did not get the form fitting armor everyone else got..." He lets it hang for a while then he huffs and says "Sun glasses huh?" Looking in the mirror trying to picture it himself. He was clearly enjoying himself or acting very well. Which ever it was the storm inside him had been weathered for the moment...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Kesslan wasn't particularly interested in armoured suits, in part because he'd already acquired a small selection before the group had left North America. But he did take the time while they all waited to surf the trix and poke around at available motorcycle suits. They were another easy way to get some good decent ballistic protection that wouldn't draw undue attention. He also didn't have much in the way of more mundane accessories.

Of course the irony in some ways was, for everything he could afford now, there were still some things well beyond his reach. He could afford high level talisman and the like now, but bonding to them would be a whole other story.

"So I was thinking, with the start up we should maybe look at picking up a few decent sized motor boats. I mean if were going to do underwater diving sessions, we could easily branch out into deep sea fishing expeditions for executives."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:40 am

Ashe nods, first at LT with a smile, enjoying the look. Then at Kesslan.
"Well, yeah, that would actually make a lot of sense." She said, a look of consideration on her face.
"I don't suppose I need you two here to critique my outfits while I have them designed and tailored. Why don't you two head over toward "that convenience" store, do a little initial recon, buy some stuff, and see if you can find out where to buy boats around here. What do you think? I'm sure that Eleanor can give you guys directions easily enough." Ashe said, standing up and facing Kesslan. LT's turn was just about done with the tailor.
"LT, just make sure that you leave with him several different styles, and your orders for what you need included." She added, turning back to LT. The older Japanese gentleman nodded his head vigorously.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:12 pm

"Works for me." Kesslan responds getting up as he speaks and checking over the location information LT had previously dug up again. "I suppose we also need to be careful about watching our backs once we start openly asking round. Bound to get some unwanted attention from someone." he notes "Then again with some one who's gone missing that long ago it may take a while before we see any reaction."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:24 am

"Well, I'll leave this up to you, since you'll be on location. But I didn't have in mind any question asking yet. Just get a good look at the neighborhood, walk around the store a bit, figure out where the sec cams are. On the street and off. Once we know what to look for on the 'Trix, maybe we can have this new guy, John, take a look in there and see if he can figure out what vehicle our man was driving, and what his route was. You know, stuff like that.
"I'm just thinking that actually asking questions might want to wait until we are somewhat more settled. That way, we can deal with the attention head on, rather than having to attempt to settle, and deal with attention at the same time."
Ashe said, responding to Kesslan. She nodded at the same time, almost as if in agreement with herself.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Kesslan in the end shrugs "What ever works I suppose. Be nice if we had a hacker with us to take a look around for any additional security footage or the like from the place. Trying to physically spot cameras in this day and age can be tricky considering how small they can be, and it's not like their all that expensive." Even as he speaks the shifter looks up in the area for a dealership or shop where he can buy motorcycle crash armour. Given that it's a pretty common thing he was pretty sure he'd find some place to drop in on the way or at least not too far out of said way. "Either case, we can meet up there soon as LT's done. I'm gonna stop on the way to pick up some crash armour. Thought it might be a good idea since even I don't much care for the idea of a bad case of road rash... just in case some one takes an exception to what we are doing."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:34 am

"I don't see any reason not to take John along with you. As far as I'm concerned, he is a "provisional" member of the team for the moment.. Bring him, and get him to help out." Ashe said, nodding. She knew that Kesslan had John's 'link code already stored in his own 'link.
OOC: You can NPC John for the time being; his stats aren't terribly difficult to find on Havick's sheet. For any rolls, just let me know and I'll take care of them.
Ashe turned back to LT, seeing that he was now changed back in to his Street Clothes.
"Ok, you got everything you need?" She asked, looking at LT and the Asian Gentleman. Behind them, there was a small Asian lady coming in the front door of the back-room, almost as if she had been queued up to handle Ashe's clothing.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:40 am

"Umm... Hi?" Eleanor's voice came over the commlink's of Ashe, Kesslan and LT simultaneously. Ashe looked down at her 'link curiously, wondering how it was that Eleanor had managed to "connect" a call to her without Ashe getting a chance to decline. She shrugged and responded.
"Hi Eleanor, what can we do for you?" She asked, smiling. It would be interesting to anyone watching, since Ashe didn't just sound like she was smiling, she actually was smiling.
"Uh, well, I've located a small number of available 'Runner's here in the city who's skillsets match the descriptions you provided for me that would be useful for the mission. If you like, I can set up an interview? Would you like to interview them individually, or in a group?" Eleanor's multi-tonal voice came through the earbuds perfectly. She did a phenomenally good job emulating emotions. - Actually, come to think of it, since she is AI, that could actually be real emotion... Ashe thought to herself.
"Sure, do what ever seems to be easiest. Kess, LT, what do you two think?" She asked, turning back to the two.

Last edited by Gala on Fri May 20, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:49 am

Kap awoke with a start, his mouth a bit dry and his stomach roiling.

He'd come to Neo-Tokyo on a whim, a mysterious stranger had left him a note, informing him of some peculiar spirits he may want to inquire about for his bar back in Seattle. Leaving the tavern in the care of his minotaur bouncer, Dreggo, and the rest of the staff, he packed some gear and headed to N-T. Well the spirits he inquired about were not the kind of spirits he was expecting and what started as a vacation soon turned into a fight for survival. Calling in a few favors he had been owed from back in his heyday, Kap was able to get away mostly scot free (even nabbing a few special bottles to ship back home for his bar). Now he was stuck in N-T for several more days before his scheduled departure.

Waking up in a slummy coffin motel above a dive bar is never a good feeling, but its even worse when you have the hangover of all hangovers. Once out of his bubble and on the ground, Kap took several moments composing himself and gaining his equilibrium before grabbing his bags and heading out. Doing a quick search he found the closest place that sounded like it served the greasiest, unhealthy food and headed farther into the seedy underbelly of Neo-Tokyo. He came to a place that looked to be a diner during the day and a strip club at night, and found himself a table. After the scantly clad waitress took his order, Kap started poking around the matrix looking for something entertaining or productive to do in Japan for a while.

It was about then that his comlink started buzzing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time for Secrets
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next