Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeGreetings Runners SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Greetings Runners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Greetings Runners Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Runners   Greetings Runners EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Greetings,
I have been playing and GMing Shadowrun since first edition, helped play test second edition on GEnie. I have continued to play the various iterations up until now.

I took a break for about 2 years from Shadowrun, but now I am able to be back to play Shadowrun.

My old face to face group I played Shadowrun with for years got jobs in different areas of the country, or got other interests.

I tend to play the characters with the unusual spin etc. I also tend to research a characters background, so they are more than a paragraph.

WearZManySkinz
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Greetings Runners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Runners   Greetings Runners EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Glad to have you onboard, omae.
Back to top Go down

Greetings Runners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: