Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeExplosive Questions SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Explosive Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beetayasol
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Beetayasol
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Explosive Questions Empty
PostSubject: Explosive Questions   Explosive Questions EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:55 am

Arsenal brought forth the Anti-Removal Device. As such, I was wondering if an explosive didn't have an Anti-Removal Device, how many hits must the opposing person roll to disarm the explosive. In addition to that, how long would it take? If somebody throws a grenade and it lands directly below you, could you attempt to disarm the grenade instead of throwing it back as a complex action?

Also, if you have enough time, could you disarm an explosive and then re-arm the explosive to how you see fit? Is so, do you use the previous persons Logic+Dem check for extra damage or do you re-roll because you are re-arming the device?

The Arsenal book has rules on creating/modifying your explosives. Could you modify an explosive (into an I.E.D.) so that it could be used with an under barrel grenade launcher of an assault rifle, or could it only be used in an actual grenade launcher (or is this a DM call)?
Back to top Go down
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sureal

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

Explosive Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosive Questions   Explosive Questions EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:18 am

I would say it is a GM call so many thing can come into play the detonator the explosive ETC ETC
And if someone throws a grenade at me i would run you dont know how long the thrower held on to it before he/she threw it at you.
Back to top Go down

Explosive Questions
Page 1 of 1