Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOn The Run - Page 5 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

On The Run

Go down 
+6
Beetayasol
Ghostmaker
WearzManySkins
scawire
Gala
Kazuki jotaro
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

On The Run - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:45 pm

The member 'Gala' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :
On The Run - Page 5 D6-6 On The Run - Page 5 D6-5 On The Run - Page 5 D6-2 On The Run - Page 5 D6-5 On The Run - Page 5 D6-4 On The Run - Page 5 D6-3
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:50 pm

3 Hits

Breaker's smile brightens a bit, looking back to Hasty.
"Hey, you ever heard of that place... What's it called..." Breaker thinks for a minute before remembering. "Right... How could I forget! "Unsung Glories" is a sweet little spot that starts most nights out as a Bar/Restaurant, but it's super exclusive. Later, they open the floors up and make it a night club. I know that you've heard of this place, right? Anyway, 'Trix would LOVE it there!" Breaker's face is lit up with excitement, and it is a wonder she isn't bouncing up and down.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:02 pm

"AH did I mention how illegal this party is, and super exclusive. They say the star is paid off to let them have it, but it is a rave. Wait! ooooh! i did not say that before yes a Rave. moreover their never like this rave, super Snootys that dont want any body but each other to no their there. No media since its illegal but come-on legal is no fun these days!" Waits a fraction of a second Before spouting more words. "Well it would do us no good to get arrested the night before the run. Sooo ok we'll go your way!"
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Breaker blinks her eyes a bit as the torrent of words comes cascading out of Hasty's mouth. She pulled her head back, trying to put a little distance between her ears and the source of the incredible word-whiplash, so to speak; somehow in the hopes that more distance might slow the words down. It didn't help, of course. Fortunately the words were not fast enough to be debilitating. It takes her a few moments to process all that Hasty had said before being able to respond.
"Uhh... Right. Yeah. Unsung Glories it is!" She turns her beaming smile on 'Trix in full force, forgetting that it was likely a deterrant to an immediate answer, rather than an accelerant. "So, 'Trix, how about it?" She asks, maintaining the enchanting smile of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Trix watches the too speak he sighs "B im in' ,now the question is what to wear?" he looks at Breaker hopeing she has some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Breaker's smile changes. Of course, asking any Girl "What should I wear?" always results in some excitement, but in this case, she gets the "Business First" look on her face, and starts appraising 'Trix's body, body type, skin color and tone; all in an attempt to complete her impression of him, so as to compare it to his available wardrobe. Or, of course, even better would be that he didn't have anything that would work, and they would have to go shopping...!
"Well... Now, let's see." She says, continuing her examination. She takes a careful look at his leg shape, trying to determine if they could get away with skin-tight pants, or if they would have to leave a bit of wiggle room in them. She then considers his waist, wondering what kind of belt, and more importantly, buckle, would work for him. She takes in the heft, and size of his shoulders, picturing various of the most popular current looks and trying to superimpose them over his torso in her head.
"Well, I think I have a couple of ideas. And I know I am fairly comfortable with what I see... Let's take a look at that wardrobe, shall we?" She smiles, her smile warm and comforting. 'Trix should know already, but he was in good hands. She is just the person to be helping out with this.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Trix's shows breaker his wardrobe selection which wasnt much to work with. He looks at Breaker " So anything we can work with B?" he looks at her wondering if the attire he has on would work for the club Hasty and Breaker were thinking about. Hes wearing black cargos and a form fiting black t-shirt which has bulletproof armor liner barely visible under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm

"Oi... That's a mess!" Breaker says, forgetting to "tone down" her response for a boy. It was, in fact, the first thing that had popped in to her head. "Oops! Sorry... I didn't mean to be insulting. Ok... Let's take a look, shall we?" Breaker disappears into the shallow closet for 5 minutes, rummaging around frantically, looking for something -anything- that could be useful for the evening.
After a few minutes, Breaker emerges, with a sheepish smile on her face. She holds up a pair of clearly unused black shoes, stylish, but in major need of a shining.
"Umm... We can use these..." She says, her smile somewhat lopsided in an attempt to hold back the humor of the situation and combine it with the sympathy she feels for the clothing issue before them. "But I didn't see any black socks in there... and we're going to need some." She says, her smile straightening out somewhat.
"Well, you know what this means, right?" She says, handing the shoes to 'Trix. She turns somewhat, and looks at Hasty. Waiting for a moment, Breaker sees the realization crowd in to Hasty's eyes. Of course, being Girls, it didn't take Hasty long...
"Shopping!" Breaker exclaims, not the least bit surprised when Hasty joins her in unison.

An hour or so later, Hasty and Breaker, with 'Trix in tow, arrived at the mall... That's right. They had managed to convince 'Trix to come out to the mall.
Breaker immediately heads over to the mid-level store in the mall, Abercrombie and Fitch. The quality was good, the prices were not too terribly outside of reasonable, and their only real downside is that they usually tended to stay on the ragged edge of "Trendy". That had been working for them so far, or so Breaker had heard, since they had been surviving for quite some time.
"Ok 'Trix, we're going to have to spend some time to find a few outfits that will do your body good. And this is just the place. No one pulls off the "Skinny Jeans" look on guys better than A&F, right Hasty?" Breaker grinned in sheer delight. Clearly this was the kind of place she spent most of her time.

OOC: Sorry for the delay, but I hope this kicks us off again!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Trix looks at Breaker as she starts grining, and turns his head looking over at the many displays that are set up through out the store. He sighs and wonders where to start at first seeing as he wasnt much into style. He wore what he thought was trendy it has keep him alive in the past.

He looks at Breaker and smiles "So Breaker where to start first. Formal wear or semi-formal wear?"Considering he never spent much time to enjoy life he more or less spent all his time trying to keep his head attached. He looks around the store noteing the stores layout and the types of security systems and personal they had incase of shoplifters and assorted folks of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Breaker frowned in thought for a moment, trying to consider the best way to answer. "Neither," looking back at Trix, and noticing that he was "casing" the store. She reaches out with her left hand and swats his shoulder, playfully. "Hey, none of that. We're legit here. We wouldn't want any accidents ruining any new clothes we put on, now would we?" She grinned again, only knowing too well how much of a temptation it was to not pay for the clothes.
"Ok, we need to show you a whole new fashion. And for a while, it will look and feel somewhat like a parody for you. It is going to be a merger between semi formal, and Shadows-Street wear." She paused there, waiting for it to sink in. As she saw the recognition dawn in his eyes, she nodded.
"Wierd, huh? Well, it's true. We are going to take some decent clothing, and make it look like you just got in to a bloodless run, and survived. Stains, wrinkles, it's all in. Also, black, but artlessly applied over other colors, as if you were in too much of a hurry to hit the streets to notice that you accidentally pulled on your black dress shirt, rather than your Form Fitting Body Armor top... Right?" She walks over to a rack, pulling out a pair of dark blue skinny-jeans, with a slight stretch in the material. She then moves to another rack, pulling out a black collared shirt of obviously good material and make. She also grabs a white one with blue stripes, and a yellow one with blue stripes.
"Ok, head back to them, and ask for the changing room. Put on this pair of jeans, and this shirt, then come out and show it off for us." She said, holding out the black shirt first. "While you're in there, Hasty and I will pick out a belt for you. Also, don't tuck in the shirt, and leave the top two buttons unbuttoned. She said, walking Trix over to the "Sales Associates" who would help him find the dressing room. "Oh, give me your wallet and keys and stuff before heading in there, we don't want them left in your other pants." She said, holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Beetayasol
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Beetayasol

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Mario arrives at his place and proceeds to get everything ready for the run. He uses a pressure detonator and ties it to a smoke grenade. He smiles as he works. "I enjoy some peace and quite while working," he thinks to himself. He first creates the smoke grenade using his knowledge of chemistry (6 hits {left out 2 dice to decrease time}). Mario smiles to himself knowing how easy it was to create the smoke explosive on his first try, which takes less than 15 minutes. He then goes to create the detonator using the pressure sensor. He starts to work on the I.E.D. and works diligently to get it up and working. While working, he gets a message on his commlink and this distracts him temporarily.

Incoming Message:
Need some sleep? Try our new product.
End Messages

"Stupid Junk Mail!" Mario exclaims. He goes back to start working on the I.E.D. and has to think were he left off (3 hits). He remembers where he left off and continues working. Mario gets the I.E.D. with the pressure sensor tied to a small rubber tube. When the car runs over the tubing, the air pressure will trigger the sensor and detonate the smoke grenade. "I have to thank Breaker for this idea. It looks like it will work, however I will add my own little addition to it to surprise her," Mario says with a smile. He made sure that the tubing was extremely thin. This way when cars run over the tubing, the drivers will not notice.

After he tests the tubing out with his own car, he goes back to his place and starts to study what the pavement looks like on that specific stretch of road where the job will be going down. He studied the roads very carefully and attempts to make the tubing look like the road (3 hits+0 hits). He completes the coloration of the tubing and looks very satisfied with the results. "I will lay it down at the area of operation to see if anybody notices it ... without the smoke grenade armed of course." The disguise of the tubing in addition to the size factor will make it extremely difficult for people to see it. "In the event that they do see it, they probably won't even think twice about it (Perception Threshold 3 w/ Concealment -2 to Perception Tests)," he thinks to himself.

Mario makes his way down to the area where the operation will take place and checks to see if anybody is around (3 hits Visual Perception and 2 hits Hearing Perception) and when he thinks nobody is around he goes to lay down the I.E.D. tubing into the street. "Looks like nobody is around," he says. Since the information was given on which way the cars will be coming he lays the I.E.D. appropriately. He ensures that the I.E.D. is not armed yet as he lays it down while pretending to simply cross the street (1 Hit). "I will arm the I.E.D. when it is time via wireless remote. That way the smoke grenade doesn't go off prematurely," he thinks to himself.

With everything setup. He heads back to his car and heads back to his place, very satisfied with what he has accomplished. Upon arriving back at his place he looks at the time. I have several hours before its time to meet up with the group. "Maybe I'll message somebody to drive over there just to see if they notice the I.E.D. I have placed," he says out loud in his room.

Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:03 am

Shadow stood on a low hillock, overlooking the stretch of highway where the team would be setting up an ambush. There were a few buildings here and there, spread amongst the wooded hills that encroached from the border with the SSC. It was refreshing to see a bit of the natural world after having lived in Seattle for so long... even if the trees were browning from exposure to acid rain.

He pulled out his comm-link and opened up his messenger... and was slightly surprised to note that he had a new message in his inbox. Checking his peripheral vision, he noted that yes, indeed, he did have the red flashing dot alert going that would have told him of the message... if he'd bothered to take note of it.

>>>
To: Breaker
re: Idea

Sorry. My attention was elsewhere. What is this idea?
<<<<

>>>>
To: Trix
re: Business

I'm at the site. The road is a 4-lane stretch of old highway. Pavement is in poor shape, but not disrepair. Surrounding terrain consists of wooded hills and few low-lying buildings. Will remain on-site and continue make efforts.
<<<<

Shadow started to walk leisurely around the area... strolling really. He walked by the side of the road, turning his head to and fro, examining his surroundings in the same way he would have if he'd stayed in school and been accepted into the Sec Forces.

Logic 2 + Corp. Sec. Tactics 2 = 4 = 2 hits
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:38 am

Breaker strolls over to the clothes racks, rummaging through randomly trying to find other potentially good outfits. By the time Shadow's message comes in, she has one are full of other shirts, pants, a few vests, a really nice suit coat, 2 sweaters, and a polo (who knows why they call them that though...).
She is forced to use her subvocal throat mike to dictate the message, since she only had one hand free at that moment.

To: Shadow

Oh, ahm... It was nothing. I am sure you'll be fine without me. I just thought I might be useful, that's all.
End Message

With the message complete, Breaker heads over toward the dressing room, sure that Trix would be out any moment now, and excited to see what nice clothes might do for his look!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 am

Trix's com chirps with the message from Shadow. He looks over the message and desides to send a reply later on he steps out of the changeing room as Breaker walks up with more stuff to try on in hand. He looks at Breaker waiting for her to reply " Well what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 am

"Hmm..." She says in thoughtful consideration as she gazes at Trix, carefully looking over his body type and the colors.
"The skinny-jeans are perfect, but this black shirt isn't doing it." She says, considering the shirt. She drops the clothes in her arms in a pile on the checkout counter, ignoring the pointed look from the clerk at the desk, and starts to rifle through it, pulling out what might seem like odds and ends to an unpracticed eye. After a few moments, she walks back to Trix with a few items in her hands.
"Try these on, they should definitely work better for you. Keep the jeans, they're just right. And tuck in the shirt on this outfit." Breaker says, handing him a white shirt with blue stripes, a bold light-blue tie with darker blue box-patterns on it, and a black vest with a dark-blue vine pattern sewn into the vest on one side in the front. She smiles, taking the other shirt from Trix's arm.
"We might still be able to make black work with another outfit, so don't get rid of it just yet. But I think these will be much better for you for tonight." She says, smiling, and ushering him back toward the changing rooms.

"So, what do you think Hasty, am I getting it right yet? I am not sure he is going to be interested in getting a shirt with Ruthenium Polymer on it. I doubt he will understand, at least before we take him tonight, just how valuable "looking good" can be." She says, looking to Hasty after Trix had returned to the changing room to try on the new outfit.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 am

it only takes Trix's a few minutes to change. He walks back out of the changing room " How do i look?" He looks around not trying to case the store but it just happens sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 am

"Ah!" Breaker exclaims, showing some combination of excitement, pride, and some other emotions mixed in. "That is perfect!" She walks over, adjusting the way he wears his shirt. "Ok, next we need to find a belt to match this. And maybe a hat? Think you could pull off a Fedora?" She says, leading Trix over to the small rack holding the belts. "Gold, or silver buckle?" She asks, holding up two very different belts. Both are black, presumably pleather. The gold buckle us wide, rounded, and not particularly remarkable aside from it's color. The silver buckle, on the other hand, was rectangular shaped, with a "Brushed Metal" finish.
"I think silver would be better for this outfit. But gold will work better for the place we are going. So, it's really up to you." She says, still holding the belts for Trix to consider, and choose from.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:08 am

Trix looks over the two belts "I like both of theses but i prefer the silver one its a little more my style. But keep the other one ill take it as well for future use" He takes the belt with the silver buckle and the fedora and walks back into the dressing room to add the two items to his outfit. He walks back out a few minutes later to display for breaker to get her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:18 am

"Perfect!" Breaker grins, showing the excitement of success. "Now that we have your outfit, we have to go get mine..." She trails off, watching Trix head back into the dressing room to change back to his "Street Clothes".
Breaker fills the time waiting for him to be done by directing the Sales Clerks to attend to the pile of clothing that she and Trix had built up in their pursuit of this evening's outfit.

"Ok, Hasty and I will head back to my place to get me dressed. It will take some time, but since my hair has already been blow dried today, I won't have to worry about that. Let's meet for a late dinner at some Diner nearby the Club. Let's say, 11:00 pm? That should give us enough time to eat, and still catch the bulk of the party. I will call my 'Tender friend and let him know I'm coming. That way we can skip the line." She grins mischievously, sending a quick note to Trix with the cross streets nearest to "Unsung Glories", the club they would meet at.
"Just let me know which diner you're in when you get there. There are a couple of them around." She said, waving to Trix. Breaker turned and skipped, clearly happy, out of the store, leaving Trix to pay and get himself home. Hasty was buzzing along behind her, in a not-particularly-straight line.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 am

He changes back to his street cloths and walks back out he reads the note that he received and nods as he walks out of the changing room ~ sounds like a plan b I'll meet up with you guys later.~ he looks around at the store and pays for the stuff and desides to leave and head back home for a little to relax from the days business. He hails a grid cab and enteres a destination a block from his apartment. He arrives at the destination a few minutes later. He slids his cred stick in the reader as the door to the cab opens. He walks the block to his apartment and walks up the front steps to the door. He then unlocks the door and enters his house closeing and locking the door behind him.

He leans up against the wall and sighs still holding the bags of cloths from the time at the mall. He walks over to his door and enters the pass code and enters the room and sets the stuff on the floor at the foot of the bed.

He walks out of the room and sits down on the couch in front of the fireplace. He grabs the remote and turns the tv on just to check the news. Seeing that nothing has changed much he looks at his watch the time reads 8:45pm.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:51 am

Arriving home, with Hasty in tow, Breaker immediately returns to the bathroom to wash off the sweat and dirt built up over a half-day's adventures in Seattle. Carefully rolling her hair up over her head, and coving it with a shower-cap, Breaker turns on the water and steps in to the steamy stream of shower water. She luxuriates somewhat in the water, at first warm, and then turns it cold, to keep her skin clean and clear.
Stepping out, Breaker towels off, and reaches out for her body-lotion, applying it quickly, but lightly, so as not to encourage her skin to sweat much in the perpetual humidity of the Seatle weather. Breaker wraps the towel back around herself, and pads lightly out of her bathroom in to her bedroom, smiling at Hasty who was fluttering about somewhat aimlessly when she came in.
"Ok, I think I know what I want to wear, but I need your advice too." She says, dropping the wet towel on her bed to be dealt with later. Breaker turns to the large walk-in closet, filled with her various outfits, uniforms, and other clothing that she had had to wear to maintain her earning power throughout the years. She walked back a bit, replacing the Skirt Suit that she had been wearing earlier today on the rack, and the blouse in a different spot. She reached past the blouse she had been wearing for the day for another, somewhat different blouse, which would help to make up a somewhat different outfit. Grinning at the "final picture" that she had in her head, Breaker continued to work her way through the closet until she had everything she was looking for.
Breaker came out, and started to dress herself in front of her mirror. When she was finished, she turned to Hasty to ask her opinion.
"What do you think?" She said, mentally following Hasty's considered perspective as it took in her entire outfit. For a blouse, Breaker had selected an emerald green silk top. It hung somewhat loose about her shoulders and chest, but tightened up at her midsection, showing off her toned and tight stomach. The neckline dipped low, without showing off anything untoward, since Breaker had fastened it in place using the double-sided tape that was a part of every professional woman's wardrobe these days. Instead of a skirt, Breaker was wearing a pair of black pin-striped slacks, quite tight down to the knee. They could easilly have been professional wear for a corporate woman, despite that Breaker was not a corporate woman. She was wearing a petite belt, with a silver buckle, elegant, but not striking, so as not to take any extra attention. She further accentuated her outfit with a bright blue tear-shaped topaz necklace, and silver hoop earings. She wore silver strapped heels.
"You like it? I am going for the subtle-seduction look. I am trying to accentuate by understating. That will be the perfect look for this place, and the green and silver should go nicely with the blues that we selected for Trix. Right?" She said, twirling for Hasty to give the full effect.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 am

Satisfied with her clothing, Breaker checked her wall clock, wondering how she would be doing. She quickly determined that She and Hasty would probably be best off to get a head start, and try to make sure not to leave Trix waiting. Afterall, there had been some travel time from the mall, and the getting dressed part was never simple. Then there would be traffic heading back in to town.
Breaker did one last quick check of her hair in the mirror, before heading out the front door with Hasty in tow, so to speak.

Arriving in the area of the club, Breaker checked for messages from Trix, and on the time, to make sure that she was not late.
- Right on time, She thought to herself, looking around and pinpointing two or three diners that Trix might have chosen. - But no message from Trix yet... She finished her thought, checking her Commlink again. She decided that she would wander from one to the next, maybe catching Trix on his way in. Or perhaps he just hadn't been seated yet, and wasn't sure if he should message her until he was. Either way, Breaker was getting hungry, and impatient.
"Ok Hasty, I think we should check out the diners that are closest, and see if Trix is in yet. Maybe he just hasn't had a chance to send over his message... I am sure it will be coming in momentarilly, right?" Since the question was mostly rhetorical, Breaker set off in the direction of the nearest diner to peer in the windows. She didn't really bother checking to see if Hasty was following, since she knew that Hasty would do her thing until food was served. Maybe that meant following, maybe not. They would figure it out when they found Trix.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Trix is sittin in a dinner on the streatch of road sittin in one of the back booths. Looking out the window as folks pass by on the sidewalk, Wearing the outfit that he had recently purchased. Hes clearly lost in his thoughts. The Waitress walks up "Can I get you anything hun?" she askes Trix. He looks over at the waitress. Shes an elf from the looks of it shes between the ages of 18 and 21. She's wearing the standard employee attire. "Im meeting up with some friends they should be here any minute."
She nods and walks back over to the counter to check the brew of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Breaker felt a little strange standing on her tip-toes to peer in the windows of the Diners within walking distance of "Unsung Glories," the club that they would be attending later. But it couldn't be helped. She needed to find Trix, if he was off in another world. - Huh... I suppose that could be literal, couldn't it? She thinks to herself with a giggle. He was, afterall, a matrix specialist. She frowned slightly as another of the Diners that he may have potentially chosen was scratched off her mental list. - Another one bites the dust... She thought, grimacing slightly as she returned her moderately high heels to the pavement, and caught a couple of guys walking by staring at her. She hurried on, hoping that the attention was nothing more than just that, attention. Attention she could handle, but she hadn't come prepared to manage anything more than attention...
Breaker sighed contentedly when her efforts were rewarded at the next window. Trix was easilly visible once she approached the window to peer in, she didn't even need to crowd up close. She waved, thinking that he was seeing her, but then quickly realized that his stare was the "1000 kilometer stare" and not her being noticed. Breaker shrugged, giggled, and headed for the door.
"Hasty," She said in to the Commlink, "I found him. I'll send you a pic of the front so that you can find it." She said, hurrying over to the other side of the street to snap a quick shot. She then returned to the entrance of the Diner, heading in side the front, and smiling at the hostess as she bypassed her entirely. Her seats were already reserved...
"Hey Trix!" Breaker squeeled to him, keeping her voice low enough not to bother anyone too much. "That outfit looks GREAT on you!" She gushed, taking the seat opposite to him in the booth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Run
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Kazuki jotaro's games-
Jump to: