Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 On The Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Hasty cocked one eye at Trix, and tilted her head... Stared him in the eyes as to say "Don't let me find out your lying." It was a strange look coming from someone so small. But it was genuine he knew....

Suffice it to say she did not unleash the water works. She just kept up the pouting look and asked "That it! You want us to kidnap him kill him what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:02 am

Breaker looked at Trix. She was unsurprised that a Johnson might want to do a "dry run" and had been on plenty, before. Except each time she had been on an "Audition" run, she had had the luxury of knowing that she, and her team, had been auditioning for the part. In fact, it was the end of the last audition that she had been a part of an attempt to assassinate her entire team. Lucky most of them had survived. But they hadn't gotten paid... Breaker was not in the habit of forgetting the debts owed her. And that Johnson was going to pay, one way or another.

"Well, yeah. What Hasty said. Want us to kidnap him? Kill him? Obviously, given a choice, I would rather kidnap him. We might get paid twice if we can steal him, fake his death, and then sell him to another bidder. I don't mind a bit of extra work to get a second pay-day. And someone worth being "protected" by the Government, these days, has got to have a laundry list of people who want his head! I am sure we can find another group to pay our second pay-day, right?" Breaker started to think through the possibilities of working both angles. It's harder, but it definitely pays better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 am

Trix smirked at what breaker had said" Breaker my dearest friend i love the way you think." He paused and glanced at hasty"How would you like to do a little recon my little friend, dont worry i got your back ? he looked at Hasty then back at breaker. Trix dropped a glance at Logan. "Still riding that roll pile of scrap. " He noticed his little mods to the original design.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 am

Breaker smiled at the encouragement. Honestly, if the contract is to "kill" him, then they would just have to make sure that the secondary contract included his death.
"Right. See, as long as the secondary contract requires his death, but we get someone to pay extra to be able to kill him themself, you know the kind of sicko I'm talking about, right? Well, as long as he ends up dead, then we have still satisfied the original contract. Perhaps not in the way intended; but by the letter, it would work, right? Maybe we would just have to insist that we be allowed to verify his death first-hand, right? Maybe have Hasty be allowed inside to watch. Or require the second sicko to do it at the meet? Anyway, we could definitely work a double pay-day, and have it be totally legit. We just gotta be careful with the wording, right?" Breaker was getting excited by the idea of a nice vacation in one of the South-Pacific Resort Islands. Perhaps one of the ones that have red-light contracts that she could enjoy while she was there. Or, maybe one of those islands where they take rich idiots to hunt animals. Like a tiger. Except that would be sad.
"I don't want to kill a tiger..." Breaker mumbled to herself under her breath. She jumped slightly at the sound of her own voice, realizing that that had accidentally slipped out of her mouth.
"Oops..." She said, covering her mouth with her small hand and blushing slightly. This could be the first time any of them had seen Breaker blush, at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Hasty stared at Breaker with a blank open mouth... "Y..e..a..h Ok" "But more importantly. You saying were not getting paid for the audition we wasted that exposure?" She never took her eyes off breakers. It was confusing to her, but not out of the ordinary for breaker. Most of the question came from a lack of funds part just checking. She did not want to have to tell Grump she crapped out again...

This all happened right about when Logan walked in...

Ok good umm I'm going to get some sleep...


Last edited by Ghostmaker on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Trix looked back at the truck wondering why the johnson didnt pay up for the truck. Just as the thought went across his mind his com chirped

In coming message
~Mr Trix

Here is the creds promised to you and your team, But theres is a small matter we need to discuss meet me in ten minutes!
~

"Relax my little friend he paid us but we need to meet him in ten minutes to discuss future payment for you know who" He punched is a little code and beamed the team there share of the creds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suspect
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 241
Age : 55
Location : scene of the crime
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Logan smirked at Trix's jibe, then replied dryly, "That 'piece of scrap' got me here in half the time that hunk-o-junk of your's could have." It was the same old thing; the two men had argued the virtues of UCAS-made rolling iron versus Japanese-designed crotch-rockets almost as long as they'd known each other. Stepping up to shake his old friend's hand, Logan looked around at the others gathered near the truck. "Name's Logan," he said with a nod to all as one. Not one for long introductions, he moved to the back of the truck, glancing inside at the crates, then around at the gear being held and examined by the others.
Turning back to face Trix, he asked, "What's the situation?" Then, more to the point, he added, "What do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:12 am

Breaker frowned. She was always wary of "fresh meat" on any team she worked. There was always the chance that the Johnson had planted him to assist in "taking them out" after the action was over. Johnson's loved to not pay. Her annoyance, however, was somewhat tempered by her new cash. It's always good to get paid. Breaker beamed a smile, momentarilly forgetting that there was some "fresh meat" there to darken their doorstep.
"Yes! We got paid!" Breaker said, allowing her enthusiasm out. This was the first time she had done that since they found out that they were the ones unloading the truck. Strange stuff like that, especially when it was the Johnson changing the plans, always made her nervous. She had seen too many good teams "go bad" because of that.
"Money! Money!" Breaker chanted quietly, running around in a tight circle. She was definitely happy with her payday. Of course, this behavior was nothing new to the team, most of whom had seen her do this before on at least one occasion. That doesn't make it any less distracting, considering her looks, and her attire.

After a few moments of celebration, Breaker remembered again that there was some "fresh meat" to attend to. She stopped her impromptu rejoicing, and turned her full attention on the newcomer.
"Ok. Trix. Explain. You know I don't like when plans change." She said, not bothering to hide her abrupt attitude to the "fresh meat" in their midst. It wasn't contempt, or even distrust, really. It was simply "abrupt". Like, things change, and she requires notice of it. Like, when the banks decide that they want to start charging for something that was free yesterday. She needs time to get used to it before she's happy with the upset to her traditions. She didn't look to Trix when she was asking for an explanation either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Gala wrote:
Breaker frowned. She was always wary of "fresh meat" on any team she worked. There was always the chance that the Johnson had planted him to assist in "taking them out" after the action was over. Johnson's loved to not pay. Her annoyance, however, was somewhat tempered by her new cash. It's always good to get paid. Breaker beamed a smile, momentarilly forgetting that there was some "fresh meat" there to darken their doorstep.
"Yes! We got paid!" Breaker said, allowing her enthusiasm out. This was the first time she had done that since they found out that they were the ones unloading the truck. Strange stuff like that, especially when it was the Johnson changing the plans, always made her nervous. She had seen too many good teams "go bad" because of that.
"Money! Money!" Breaker chanted quietly, running around in a tight circle. She was definitely happy with her payday. Of course, this behavior was nothing new to the team, most of whom had seen her do this before on at least one occasion. That doesn't make it any less distracting, considering her looks, and her attire.

After a few moments of celebration, Breaker remembered again that there was some "fresh meat" to attend to. She stopped her impromptu rejoicing, and turned her full attention on the newcomer.
"Ok. Trix. Explain. You know I don't like when plans change." She said, not bothering to hide her abrupt attitude to the "fresh meat" in their midst. It wasn't contempt, or even distrust, really. It was simply "abrupt". Like, things change, and she requires notice of it. Like, when the banks decide that they want to start charging for something that was free yesterday. She needs time to get used to it before she's happy with the upset to her traditions. She didn't look to Trix when she was asking for an explanation either.

Trix smiled at Breaker reaction to her payday "Me and Logan here go back what ten years is it now?" he glanced at Logan then back at Breaker. " Just thought we could use a little more assistance.Breaker,Logan and Hasty with me time to go meet the j face to face. "


Ten minutes later Trix,Breaker, Logan and Hasty arrive at the address the j supplied. The Building is a two floor hotel/office building
as the group walks inside there greeted at the front desk "May i help you?" the guards standing near the door at the ready to throw out the runners. " Were here to see your boss hes expectig us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Breaker's frown persisted, despite Trix's assurances. She didn't like new people, new things. She didn't like when the plans change. It's just not right... She looked Logan over critically, and then decided that she had other things to worry about than glaring obviously at the "Fresh Meat". Like, maybe, taking a deeper look in that truck, to see what kinds of goodies the Johnson had decided he wanted us to be using.

Quote :
"Breaker, Logan, and Hasty, with me. Time to go meet the Johnson face to face."
Trix said, catching Breaker's interest before she had had time to really focus her attention on the truck. She climbed back out of the truck, looking around at the rest of the group. - Well... I guess it shouldn't really be Me unloading all that stuff... I don't really have the build for it. Breaker thought to herself, reasoning out Trix's thought process.
"Ok. Where we going?" Breaker replied, following Trix to the car, where she hopped in the front seat.

"Huh... That's not a bad spot to hang all day, right Hasty?" Breaker said cheerfully, climbing out of the car. She looked the building up and down, getting a thorough impression of the small structure. She then following Trix inside, hiding her surprise when he revealed that they were expected. Breaker looked back at the guards and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suspect
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 241
Age : 55
Location : scene of the crime
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Appearing casual, Logan placed himself between the door guards and the rest of the team. Not that anyone needed his protection necessarily, but if anything went down, for whatever reason, he wanted clear line-of-fire, plus his cyber-enhanced body could serve as a barrier - if somewhat limited - for his new teammates.
He had noticed -how could he have missed it? - Breaker's skepticism of his joining the team. It was typical 'new guy' jitters and he didn't let it bother him. It might take a while, but he was confident that once they had a little combat experience under their belts together, he would earn some trust from all of them. Besides, bullets flying at you tended to be a distinct distraction from worrying about whether your new teammate is a stand-up guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Breaker looked up at Logan's positioning. She didn't have the least interest in being in "the line of fire" if bullets started to float around. But that didn't seem to be true for the "Fresh Meat". In fact, by his body position, he almost wanted to be certain to catch the first ones!
She considered for a moment, and decided that this was probably a better place for him than behind her. Afterall, if he used her a shield: she would definitely get dead, and he might follow. If the situation is reversed, the "definitely" gets turned into a "maybe". And they both had a better chance of survival... That is, as long as everything had ALREADY gone wrong. And that was her job. To make sure that bullets didn't fly. And that if they did, they only started to fly when we were ready for them! Afterall, there's no sense in having a plan, unless part of it is to change someone else's!!
Breaker figured that, like with the guard, it would be better in this instance for her to keep her feelings hidden from her face. Though, not for the obvious reason: She didn't want to show her "Approval" for Logan's positioning to the guards. If she did, and they were reasonably perceptive (you know, for a guard), then they just might be able to figure out Why she was showing approval. And that would simply not due.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 pm

For Hasty's part back in the hide out and with the truck. "Ya still got me to back ya up sweety!" and she patted Breaker on the back smiling that endearing smile she always put on... She buzzed over to Logan looked him up and down and smiled at him. "You be on your P's and Q's mister tall dark and handsome, running in hear all late to save the day!" Smiling all the while she buzzed around him then she darted away as Trix called to them. She stopped smiled at him once more, and then darted in front of Trix...

"I'm going to stay hidden in the meeting." She said giving him a blank stare. "Don't refer to me except for my cut you can handle that babe, and its like I'm not there k? This is not for negotiation in case something goes wrong I'm our way out." She hugged him, "And i still want my cut!"She slapped him on the arm to make her point. Then she buzzed over to Breaker...

"Brakie babe don't matter who's on the team, I'm always on your left and rear. You hear me? even if you can't see me..." She said it slow so breaker could understand. Then Flew back to trix. Fading from the site of all around her... (No really she just disappears from site lol)

At the meeting with the Johnson. Hasty dips and doges around security if at all possible. And dose not fade into view for the Jonson unless trix tells her too.

(OOC :Give me a layout KJ ill tell you exactly what she does, and roll what ever you want dude... Lata yall hope you liked my catch up)

(OOC: if you want a leadership roll for paragraph 2 When she tells trix her personal plan ill roll. up to you)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:06 pm

The J is sitting in his office waiting for the arrival of his guests

~Receptionist :Excuse me sir,But your guests have arrived. The J: Send them in. Rec: Understood!! ~

The receptionist smiled at the team "If you will all please follow me. She took the lead down the hall towards the back of the building to a flight of stairs. She led the team up the stairs through a door and into the Johnsons personal living space one would think it were just a office. "Mr Trix welcome please make yourselves comfortable." He looked up at the receptionist "leave us!" with out a single word she turns and walks out closing the door behind her.





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suspect
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 241
Age : 55
Location : scene of the crime
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:20 am

As everyone filed into the J's office, Logan, unskilled at negotiations and not really the 'chatty' type, preferred to let the others discuss the mission parameters with the Johnson. Stopping just inside the door, he stood to one side, crossing his arms over his chest - the feel of the twin Predators holstered under each arm both familiar and welcome - and leaned back against the wall. This way, he could watch the proceedings objectively and, for the most part, unobserved. Plus, he could both keep an ear out for any alarming sounds from the hall outside and be in a preemptive position should trouble come from that quadrant.
As the J dismissed the receptionist, Logan cast an appreciative eye over her as she crossed the room to the door and left. She never so much as glanced in his direction, and he shrugged, smirking wryly at the snub, then returned his focus to the matter at hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 am

The meeting with the J goes over pretty well the team suprised that the j isn't trying to kill off him and the rest of the team. The new info that the j had just provided them with will be worth the creds that are being offered for this guy as to the words of the j Bring him to me in any fashion you want as long as he is brought alive.

Trix smiled in approval of how the meet went down with no problems. The team heads for the ride that they arrived in when Trix's spots movement from the ally " I think we got company, look alive guys. " Unbeknown to him that the person watching them is an old friend to Trix and a new member of the team. She is known as ghost because she looks like one with her pale skin complection even for an elf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:16 am

Breaker sat through the meeting with the Johnson quietly. There wasn't much for her to say at the moment. That's not the same thing as "there isn't much for her to do", which is an entirely different prospective. There was a LOT for her to do. In fact, meetings like this are her specialty. She can negotiate the pants off anyone, male or female, without breaking a sweat. She could sweet-talk this Johnson in to doubling their pay. She could get more details out of him, or even get some corporate resources to assist, people, weapons. But, clearly, that wasn't what she was there for. If she was, the situation would have been different.
Besides, she was still smarting over how 'Trix had spoken with them at the Van. Like they were slaves. The thought itself curled her lip in disgust.

Leaving the meeting, Breaker was surprised that no one had seemed to notice her relative quiet. She looked around at the group, trying to gauge their thoughts and feelings at the moment. It's hard to tell, but she was pretty good at it, usually.
Assensing on the entire Group: Magic 5 + Assensing 4 = 9d6, 7 Hits. Yeah Baby!! I know your moods down to the nitty gritty!!!
This is a good table to review for what information comes from an Assensing test.


Breaker looked around at the group in astonishment. She had never expected to see what she was seeing now! She had seen some strange things before, but never like this!
- Like that one time, when I looked at a pimp walking by with what must have been his best producing guy... That was... Breaker shook her head to clear out that thought. This was most definitely not the time to be working through that event in her mind! She quickly tried to consider, and catalog, the incredible mass of emotional data she had just received from her teammates. Hell, at this point, she even knew how strong Hasty was in her capacity as a "Psychic". And she could tell how much of 'Trix's life force he had given up to technology! The mere thought made Breaker shiver, slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 37
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:46 am

Ghost approached slowly, with well measured carefulness. She knew how nervous some runners could be. Thus, she made sure they could see her hands. On the way to the group, she took a good look at them. First with her mundane view, and then she switched for a few moments into astral perception.

Mundane perception test, Int3 (3d6. hits(5)=1) One hit.

Astral perception roll. Getting a first impression of the group members. (7d6. hits(5)=3) Three hits.


Ghost stopped about four meters away from them. Assuming to go directly on a run, she had dressed in dark clothes. Boots, trousers, a sweatshirt, all a washed out black. Underneath her form fitted body armor, passing for her own skin on first glance. The Urban Fighter tucked under her right arm in the concealed holster. Over all of this, she wore her coat, with the black side out. In Sperethiel she addressed them all with a traditional greeting: ”May the stars shine on your paths.” The moon white woman took off her shades. The icy blue eyes looking friendly at Trix. In English she added: “It’s good to see you again Trix.” Towards the others, she said: “My name is Ghost. I’ve heard my talents might be helpful.”

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:05 pm

In regards to the Perception Roll:
Breaker is even good looking for an Elf. From her movements and the way her voice sounds when she speaks, it would be far more appropriate to consider her one of the Elven close cousins: The Dryad. She has a strikingly similar quality about her.
Assensing: I PMed it to you.

Breaker looks at the newcomer with what appears to be unmasked hostility. In fact, the newest of the "Fresh Meat" arrived at just about the wrong time for Breaker, while she was delving deeply in to some of her current list of annoyances. She tried to shake herself free of her thoughts, partially succeeding. In a halfhearted attempt to make it up for one of Trix's friends, Breaker attempted to put together a smile.
"Fair be our meeting, for our hearts are light and our swords sheathed, we hold peace in our hands and its light guides us." Breaker responded with a bit more of an honest smile. It was light, and comfortable, for her to return to the tongue of her ancestors. Breaker wished fervently that she had had more occasion to speak it as a child. Despite the careful schooling she had been put through, it did not flow off her tongue as a native speaker, but more like a very well trained dignitary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Hasty Eyed the second new comer for the day. She did not bother with the astral. Just stared at Trix. Then becoming visible in front of the stranger with the pale skin. Her nose almost touching the stranger. She did not sneak. It was just very hard to tell if a pixie was around, if they did not want you to know. One of the innate abilities of the species(concealment) and also she had her form fitting armor in stealth mode. The polymers attached to it bending the light around her....

"Now your on the squad huh? Welcome" She said and frowned then turned, and flew over to Trix. Leaving the new comer with the half heart hello she dropped. She stopped at their Vehicle door eying and passing trix by "I See how you got your name. Just one left turn after another with you huh? Lucky i got love for you." and she flew into thier ride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 37
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Ghost nods at Breakers reply. ”I come to a friends aid, not as an intruder.” Her sperethiel comes melodic and in an honest tone. Just as honest is her smile. When the small creature came so close, Ghost did not flinch. But she stiffened for a second. “Yes, it seems I am on the squad now. And I come as a friend, please be assured of that.” Her demeanour made quite sure she meant them all. Ghost’s gaze followed the pixie curiously. “If you have questions, ask.” She stood there, patiently, calmly. Waiting for the others to react.

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suspect
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 241
Age : 55
Location : scene of the crime
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Leaving the meeting, Logan felt the familiar stirrings of anticipation at the start of a new job. At the unexpected approach of a female dressed in faded black street clothes, however, he reacted instinctively - perhaps this was the Johnson's lackey - and reached for one of the holstered pistols under his armored leather jacket. The female spoke in that sing-song gibberish, or so it sounded to Logan's untrained ear, and he paused, looking from Breaker to the elf woman as Breaker responded in the same language. Seeing that Breaker was showing no sign of alarm, Logan removed his hand from the butt of his Predator, but remained wary for any suspicious moves. His vigilance was not limited to the newcomer, however, he scanned all around their immediate vicinity using both his cybereyes' image link and thermographic visual modes in rotation. The new girl might not be hostile to the team, but he wasn't going to lower his guard out on the open street; not after that comment about the Johnson taking them out. Perhaps he was overreacting somewhat, but the alternative could get them dead.
"C'mon ladies," he prodded, "let's make with the introductory chat in the truck, shall we?"
With one arm outstretched as if to herd them along, and the other gesturing toward the vehicle, Logan attempted to get everyone moving and away from the building and the open, unprotected sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Breaker nodded to the newest "Fresh Meat", one part welcome, one part acceptance. It wasn't really that important to Breaker how many "Fresh Meat's" would be joining the team, what bothered her the most was that her opinion hadn't been solicited, nor heeded. That was neither here nor there at this point though. Breaker knew better than to attempt to put the wrong shoes on the wrong feet. It was most definitely not her job to chase away the strays, if that was what needed to happen.
Breaker turned toward the truck, intending to go chat with Hasty a bit, since it seemed as though Hasty's thoughts on the subject were in somewhat agreement with her own.
"Hey Hasty," Breaker said, stepping in to the Truck. "What's got your gruff all up in the air now?" She said, ignoring Logan as he implored the rest of the group to "mount up" and head out. She was already on her way in, so it was somewhat of a mute point to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 pm

"Nothing much Breaky Babe But i Just wish there was no I in team. You know?..." She thought for a second not wanting to sound like she did not want to be there, and she needed the cash flow. "But you know, we all got friends i know a troll gets down pretty much the way we do, And you did not see me invite him.... I don't know!" She looked up at breaker. "Maybe its me am i living my name sake? What'cha think?"

She quieted down as the vehicle crowded up, but she sort of stared at Trix with this far away look. And wondered what else was he not telling them...

She thought about Grumps words "You don't know dem!" She hopped he was wrong...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Hasty replying was enough to bring a smile to Breaker's face. Finally. It had been a while, considering. But it was just so funny that some of the time Hasty would speak so quickly it was near impossible to understand what she was saying. And it didn't help that her voice was like the tinkling of bells. It wouldn't be the least bit surprising if it turned out that half the men on the street simply couldn't hear a thing she said. And, the other half the time, she remembered that she was hard to understand, and she slowed down.
"Hasty, baby, it's going to be alright. Chill. We can punish Trix in a meaningful way later." She whispered in Hasty's direction. She wasn't terribly concerned if she was overheard, but she didn't really want to broadcast how playfully mischievous she could be.
Breaker stuck her head out the door and looked around at the group of people who had, for some strange reason, decided not to follow Breaker and Hasty in to the car yet.
"Come on. Let's get this show on the road, hmm? Listen, it's ok..." Breaker grinned, turning her head toward Hasty to share her humor before turning back to face the group. "Hasty doesn't bite. And when I do, you'll like it!" Her grin split wide open in to a huge smile. Somehow that strange reminder that some of the time Hasty speaks too fast was enough to break Breaker out of her melancholy revelry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: On The Run   

Back to top Go down
 
On The Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Kazuki jotaro's games-
Jump to: