Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 On The Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:19 pm

The team drive back to the safe house is quiet not to many people are out at this time of night especially when it rains, Folks perfer to remain dry when they can. Trix and the team pull up to there base of operation being the warehouse that has been renovated recently on the inside. On the inside the first floor still resembles the warehouse it use to be but the second floor has been made into living quarters, There is a full kitchen with three eat at bars and three bathrooms there is enough rooms for each member to have there own space ,The den has just the right amount of furniture to seat everyone comfortably the living room and dining room have been converted into a library.

Meanwhile at the office where the team just came from the Johnson leaves his office for the night to return to his home in the upscale section of redmond. The Johnson climbs into his car when the car suddenly explodes killing all inside the car. The receptionist saw the explosion and started to scream in horror. She knows shes safe if she doesn't venture outside till the police arrive. A few minutes later every news station in Seattle show up as well as the
Star.


Back at the safehouse.....


Trix walks into the den where the team is sitting going over there game plan. "Hey i think we need to see this! " Trix turns on the tv as the breaking news banner is going across the bottom of the screen. The reportor starts off "I'm at the scene of Tyson enterprises where there was an explosion earlier this evening, The body has been identified as 27 year old Maxwell Tyson president of Tyson enterprises. He was last seen alive by this group of people." The camera breaks on the reporter and pictures show up on the screen from security surveillance."Police officials say that these band of people are considered armed and dangerous and will be arrested on site" then it goes to the regular scheduled program.

Trix frowned and sat down " This is a problem we didn't expect, Were now fugitives from the law. Now what are we going to do


((OOC: This changes the whole landscape of the run just thought id throw this into the mix))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Breaker grinned, watching her picture on the TV. She didn't really mind the idea of being a fugitive, at least, for a short while. She knew that she could ride this out, since The 'Star didn't have anywhere near the resources, nor the capacity, that the old-school "Police" used to have. They wouldn't be able to track the team down unless they did something really stupid.
On the other hand, she could remember how ridiculously upset she had been at that time. Fortunately, the camera didn't seem to catch the look on her face, and she looked as radiant as she could have hoped, given the circumstances. After all, you can't really trust the Security Camera to get the best light... It just doesn't work that way...
"Wow. I look great!" She said, sharing her enthusiasm with the rest of the team. "You know, Hasty, it never really occurred to me that the camera's wouldn't catch you. But there you aren't!" She said, turning her -now considerable- enthusiasm on the tiny sister from another mother.
"I mean, honestly, since I can always see you, at least in Astral, I just hadn't considered that not everyone can. But you clearly are not there! It's so cool!" She said, nearly jumping up and down in her seat.
A moment passed before she got her excitement under control. She immediately smoothed her skirt out. She then crossed her legs, left over right, and let her left foot dangle a bit, wagging it a bit, and smoothed her skirt out again, looking around at the group to try and figure out what they were all going to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suspect
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 241
Age : 55
Location : scene of the crime
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:07 pm

"Well," Logan mused after the trid clip was over, "this doesn't change much really." His gaze moved from the screen to Breaker, who was positively glowing at seeing herself on trideo, scanned around for the elusive pixie he assumed was zipping around somewhere close by, to Trix before he continued, "I mean we weren't exactly expecting invites to the next sprawl fundraiser, were we? So the heat's on before we do a job instead of after; we're all used to keeping a low profile, meh?"
Logan didn't think this unexpected development would diminish anyone's outlook for the job, but some runners could get spooked by such bad mojo right before a gig. Aside from Breaker's flush at her 'audition,' he thought her to be a person who kept her head under stress, he knew Trix to be cool-headed, and the pixie (Hasty?) didn't give the impression of being overly 'flighty' - Logan allowed himself a small grin at the pun - so he didn't think there was need to worry overmuch.
"Who knows," he chuckled, "maybe one of the networks will start another 'reality' special about us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:54 am

"THERE I AM!" Hasty pointed out her self to breaker as she rewound the Trid news cast. It seems a ball of light was caught Buzzing and zipping around the Group by the Camera. But was never mentioned by announcer...

"We're stars Breaky baby!" She exclaimed in an excited voice. "But i can't see my BAD body. Curse you Ruthenium Polymers!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 am

Breaker giggled, watching Hasty get just as excited as Breaker had been not moments before. She watched as Hasty rewound the Trid, seeing what Hasty was seeing.
"Hey! I see you! Although, it's not the least surprising that they wouldn't notice you on there. You're hard to see!" She said, still grinning and watching Hasty point herself out on the Trid. It wasn't actually, easy to see Hasty, even as a Ball of Light. It looked a lot more like a glare from the sun, or some sort of speck of dust on the Security Camera's optics, but Hasty clearly knew better. Besides which, despite Hasty being small, she easilly forgot that she was actually in front of the Flat-Vid screen while she was pointing herself out. It made it quite difficult to see anything, since she would buzz about in front of the Flat-Vid excitedly.
After enjoying the show for a bit, Breaker turned her attention back to the group.
"Yeah, the "Fresh Meat" is right. This doesn't really change anything, in terms of the "heat". The question I have is this: What does it do for the mission? Since we were hired by that guy, he clearly doesn't care much anymore if we finish our job... Right? And he can't pay us for completion either... Although, this does mean that he won't be trying to kill us either." The last sentence was added as an afterthought of sorts. She looked around the room, watching everyone else considering her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 37
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:36 pm

“Yes, I guess this gets into the top ten of funniest home movies.” Despite the sarcastic tone of her voice, Ghost was grinning. She thought: That little thing is lucky to be so unconspicious. I wish they hadn’t caught me like that. Nothing against some adventure, but before the run even started? I should have kept my hood on. With a sigh, she said: “Anyway. Now the news are out. Not much we can do about it right now.” She shrugged. “What’s more important now, is: who framed us? If we have been framed, that is. It might be just a coincidence. But somehow I doubt it.” She sat down on the armrest of the couch and looked around at the others. “Payment or not. The job might give us a hint. It’s an extraction, right? Where are we supposed to deliver to?”

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm

"You wanna find out who framed us? Then you find out who the Johnson worked for, and what he was into. That guy can tell us if the job is on or off. And! probably who wanted him or us out of the picture two birds one arrow or stone which ever you prefer..." Hasty mouthed with barley a thought surprisingly enough the line of thought had merit or at least you could start there if no where else...

She looked for confirmation from her team. Hasty like to jump into the thick of things, and get right to it she knew that was a bad way to be, but she was impatient that was just her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 37
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:31 pm

“I agree with you… Hasty, was it?“ Ghost was still memorizing her companions names. “According to the news, he was the boss himself. Of his own business. But who knows what corp has it’s talons in Tyson enterprises. Didn’t you mention a secretary? Maybe we could talk to her.” Now, she grinned mischievously. “Of course, that would have to be done discreetly.

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:03 pm

"Yeah baby Hasty. As in, DOWN IN FRONT!" Serintha said, and yelled to Ghost!


(OOC:Sorry so short running low now...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suspect
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 241
Age : 55
Location : scene of the crime
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Logan got up and headed out of the room. "Just making a call," he called back over his shoulder at the team. It wasn't privacy he sought so much as not wanting to disrupt the think session.
Moving quickly down the stairs to the ground level, he slipped his commlink out of the inside pocket of his jacket and pressed the hotkey to his fixer.
> Contacts Menu (Press First Letter of Contact or Use the Arrow Keys to Scroll Menu
> B Selected...
> Barney
Bishop
Burke
> Bishop selected...connecting...
> Please enter text or press (*) for voice message
> Its Logan. You probably already saw the trid of the Johnson, Maxwell Tyson, getting skragged today. The team and I had nothing to do with it, happened after we left the meet. I need you to find out whatever you can on Tyson, Tyson Industries, and anything else related to the Johnson or the job he hired us for. Get back to me asap, omae.
> Send/Save
> Your message has been sent.

After sending the text, Logan thought he'd take a quick look around the ground level just in case.

Perception 3 + Intuition 3 = 6 dice
1 hit
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2888900/
(I don't know how to make that into a one-word link like other posts I've read on the site, but there's the link to my roll at Invisible Castle.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 37
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:27 pm

“I am sitting, thank you. And my ears work fine.” Ghost replied, her grin fading. “We are in this together, I suggest we treat each other like the intelligent beings we claim to be.” Looking at Hasty directly. “I have no problem with you. Do you have one with me? And if so, why?” She crossed her arms in front of her chest, staying calm outwardly. But the hostility of this winged runner was getting on her nerves.

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:31 pm

~Incoming message from Logan~

> Its Logan. You probably already saw the trid of the Johnson, Maxwell Tyson, getting skragged today. The team and I had nothing to do with it, happened after we left the meet. I need you to find out whatever you can on Tyson, Tyson Industries, and anything else related to the Johnson or the job he hired us for. Get back to me asap, omae.

~Reply to sender~
I saw the trid Rumor has it he was smuggling weapons to supply the local's with the latest weaponry to fuel the gang wars. Stay frosty my friend ill let you know if i find any other information.

Logan you notice there are a few "suspicious cars" at the end of the road a few yards from you cant quite make out if there fuzzies or not but , You deside its best to inform the group.


Trix walks out of the den and into the library he grabs a book off the shelf and heads over to the desk and starts to look over a few pages in this unknown book. its about the size as an old fashion spell book it has leather bindings as well as a leather cover with some ancient markings on its cover.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suspect
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 241
Age : 55
Location : scene of the crime
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:44 am

The moment Logan spotted the occupied vehicle, he quickly moved into the deeper shadows along the wall of their 'hideout.' Drawing one of his pistols, he waited to see if he had been noticed.

Infiltration 3 + Agility 5 = 8 dice
4 hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2889981/

Watching the car surrepticiously from a convenient hedge, he put a call in to alert the team:

> Outgoing message
> "Heads up! We got bogeys on stakeout. I don't think they saw me, but they could be shamming it. Trix, want me to take them out? Or should we try and capture them for questioning?"
> End transmission
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:25 am

Breaker was growing tired of watching Hasty and the "Fresh Meat" grow acquainted. She knew that this was just what Hasty did while getting to know some one, since she had gone through this herself. And, the situation had been less tense at the time. But this was just crude, and unnecessary.
"Hey, listen, Hasty, let's just play..." She trailed off as the call came in. She looked down at her Commlink, and finished what she was saying "... nice..." She distractedly flipped her Commlink on to Speaker at the same time.
"Breaker speaking, what can I do you for?" She said out loud, pausing to let Logan speak. She was surprised that he hadn't appeared to wait for her greeting, and sat up straight at what he seemed to be saying.
"Ooh! I'm good at getting people to do what I want!" She said, the excited smile returning to her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:53 am

Logan you manage to not be seen by the cars .You deside it would be the best idea to get out of sight and quick because you know if its the fuzz they never travel with out there armed to the teeth drones. Even with the skills you have you would not fair to well alone. but you notice that if it were the star and that if we were wanted and if they knew where we were at then why wait to hit us with everything they had its not like the star to watch


Just as Trix was getting ready to speak what appears to be another breaking alert popped up on the screen

~Live At Tyson Inc.~

The broadcast starts off with a statement from the new president of the company and to the teams surprise its the receptionist

"Thank you all for coming on this tragic day . We lost a very good man this evening he was a visionary of this company i just hope I can try to fill his shoes in this world. But there will never be another man like Maxwell Tyson again." she looked around at the reporters ready for questions

Reporter: Excuse me Miss Jenkins are the people in the footage to blame for Tyson's death?
Jenkins: We do not believe that they are responsible but we will find out who did this.

there are a few more questions and answers

"Thank you all for coming that is all at this time."


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Trix's facial expression quickly changed from the calm and collective state he had been in for as long as the runners have know him to a state where no one really knew what he was thinking or what he was going to do next . He walked towards the door where his sword is hanging on a hook on the door. He straps it on and smirks before heading for the door giving off the vibe of try to stop me.

((things are about to get very interesting))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm

"That's what im talking about people staking us out, blowing up our Johnson, framing us. I say we take it to them let's go!" Hasty blurted out. She hit an icon in her AR Hud, and grabbed her weapons and stuff and faded from Normal View...

She did not know where trix was going but when out side she flew up soaring into the air looking for that elusive Logan...

Perception 4, Intuition 4, Vision enhancement R3 = 11 dice (i also got vision mag if needed.)2 hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suspect
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 241
Age : 55
Location : scene of the crime
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:19 am

Through his comm, Logan heard the cavalry on its way and couldn't help a grin. He was in his element now and he felt the familiar cold of combat instinct fall over his thoughts and emotions; heightening his perceptions and reactions. To aid this further, he switched on his cyberware; cybereyes with image link to bring the vehicle and its occupant(s) into sharper clarity, low-light which allowed him to see as if it were daylight outside, smartlink which brought up a targeting reticle in his field of vision and also identified and outlined possible targets, and thermographic which picked up temperature gradients in his immediate vicinity; and his wired reflexes which propelled him into almost another dimension of quick reaction and speed. The rush washed over him like a small tidal wave of sensation. He felt more alive than at any other time when he was 'turned on' and he took a couple of deep breaths - relishing his enhanced senses.

With his teammates on the way, he knew his role at present was point man and recon, so he began moving in on their target to get a better look. They needed to know how many they were facing and any other details he could find out. Keeping to the shadows and crouching so as to reduce his own visibility, he crept closer to the vehicle on the street.

Infiltration 3 + Agility 7 (w/wired reflexes) + Urban Combat 4
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2893966/ ]8 hits![/url] (Yes! I am ninja!)

Perception 3 + Intuition 3 + Low-Light 3
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2893968/ ]1 hit[/url] (Well that figures, lol. Almost a glitch, but not quite.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 am

Hasty tries to ignite her psycomatabolic control over her body to speed it up if it worked the rain would fall slower around her because she would have speedup so much...

Force 3 increase reflexes

magic 5 spell casting 4, 9 dice = 1 hit darn!

the rain did not slow down when she focused her energy through herself. nothing happen. Then the back lash for channeling psychoactive energy came on...

Drain resistance

willpower 7 intuition 4, 11 dice = 5 hits whew!

She took the back lash head on and made it though the wave. But she was no faster perhaps she had taxed herself to much this day... Nah! in stealth mode she zoomed over looking for the enemy, and arming her bow while in acting her smart link. She was still determine to find some action, blow off some steam.

Sneak roll to find and take up a stealthy flight pattern around the area.

infiltration 4, Agility 6 +1 edge, 11 dice = 3 hits yaaay!

She also sub-vocalized her intent to Logan.

To: Logan
"Hey Fresh meat!" As breaker was calling the newbies. "I'm over you some where can't see you though give me a Visual feed so's i know where the baddies are..."
End message:

He could tell she was enjoying this cat and mouse. And that was probably a bad thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suspect
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 241
Age : 55
Location : scene of the crime
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:52 am

Logan received Hasty's message and paused his own movements long enough to center his enhanced vision on the stake-out vehicle. He linked the visual feed through his commlink and broadcast it to the rest of the team.
"Broadcasting live feed...now," he murmured, suspecting that their targets were probably making use of some sort of surveillance equipment, and he didn't want to alert them to his or anyone else's presence.
He remained motionless for several moments, long enough to get a good fix on the vehicle for his comrades, then resumed his stealthy approach on their target's position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 37
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 am

She slid down the couch, leaning against the side of it, sitting on the floor. “I’ll take a look.” She said. Then she left her body and went into astral space. Carefully, she stuck her head through the wall to the outside, looking around to find their tails while looking out for potential astral harm.

Astral perception. Looking where the 'bad guys' are. Int3+ Assensing4 (7d6. hits(5)=1) One hit.

(Assuming one hit is enough to find them on the street. If not, I’ll edit post.)

The ones in a car should be them. She thought. Then she got a little closer to see with who they were dealing with.

Assensing roll, looking for cyberware, magic activity, emotional status ect of the people in the car. Int3+ Assensing4 (7d6. hits(5)=2) Two hits.

It wasn’t much she could make out. But it was at least some info. She slipped back into her body like into a comfy t shirt. With a gasp, she sat up. The whole thing should not have taken longer than maybe ten or twenty seconds.

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Breaker was somewhat more cautious than Hasty (which was not surprising, given the names...). She looked around the room, no less excited than Hasty, but not ready or willing to move without a plan of some sort.
"Ok, so, what, we are all going to scatter, and attack them individually, so that they can deal with us as an uncoordinated group?!?" Breaker said, toggling her Commlink to broadcast her question/accusation.
"Get your waxy butts back in here now! Before someone decides to melt you!" She said, somewhat louder, biting off her words to give an added punctuation to her statements.
"A pack of dogs has better coordination than this! And these fools, apparently, are sitting and waiting for us to get organized and hit them like we mean it... Do you mind if we oblige, Please!?" She said again, her three statements coming out in quick succession. Hopefully her tone, if not her words, would whip the group back in to some minor semblance of meta-humanity-like intelligent coordination.
"This is just freakin' ridiculous." She muttered to herself, starting to pace in the sitting area, waiting for the group to re-group. She glanced over toward Ghost, as she was sitting up wide-eyed and gasping. Breaker hadn't noticed that Ghosts eyes had closed, so she was a little surprised by Ghosts reaction.
"What... too harsh?" She asked, facing Ghost with a questioning look on her face. She clearly hadn't noticed that Ghost wasn't really present to hear Breaker's diatribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:20 pm

willpower roll not to do something rash (lol i gotta roll for it tis my flaw)

Willpower 7 dice = 5 hits wow i never get five! (Must have been a bad idea.)

Hasty pulled up her bow, as she was about to smash the window on them with an explosive tip arrow. Giving Logan the distraction needed.

Her face turned red with frustration "Breaky i hope you got a plan baby cause i got a good shot. I'm not coming back i got this." She took aim again.... "I'm Holding, but I'm not going to go back in a place that maybe attacked any moment. Drop your plan I'm not taking my eyes off them. But I'm listening..." And she held her position...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 37
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:14 pm

“It’s a trap!”
She called out. Then, a bit calmer. “Do not approach the car. It is one big bomb.” Jumping up from the ground, she turned to the others. “Is there a backdoor? I think we indeed have been set up. Who has provided this safehouse, the J?” Her voice, although carrying the urgency, did not sound afraid. “We need to coordinate our departure.”

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Just as Trix's was reaching for the door Ghost snapped him out of his trance at the mention of a trap ~Will someone tell me what just happened.~ " This is my private pad... Why you ask Ghost and what makes you think its a trap?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: On The Run   

Back to top Go down
 
On The Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Kazuki jotaro's games-
Jump to: