Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 On The Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Beetayasol
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 33
Age : 34
Location : Fort Worth, TX
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Beetayasol
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:22 am

Mario nodded as he stood up from the table. "I will be heading back to my place to get ready for the mission," he stated. As he started to head towards the door, he turned around and said, "If you need me, you know how to contact me." He exited the door and headed towards his car to head back to his place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 666
Age : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:55 am

Shadow nodded to trix. Fitting his hat back on his head, he turned towards the door. "I'll go now." Pausing, he looked back to the hacker. "Rendezvous?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 am

Trix nods at Mario as he leaves, He then sets his sight on Shadow, and nods "We will see you at the rendevous spot at 1600, If you need anything you know how to get in touch with me. He looks at the remaining band of runners sitting around discussing the plan at hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 am

Hasty was upset to see shadow leave, and slightly pouted, but she knew they all had a job to do. And he was very good at his. While She was very cool with all present, and felt very close to Breaker as the only other women there. Shadow was the only one she knew from out side the team. He'd not been in north America long, and had disappeared for a while On another job probably She thought to herself as she watched him leave without so much as a nod to her. Her pouting was evident. but she said nothing not wanting him to strain the vocal cords he usually kept in reserve. "So whats my prep work going to be trix baby! I know you got something for me to do right what is it huh huh huh?" her smile beaming at the matrix jockey...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 am

- Hmm... Morphing plates. That's a great idea! Breaker thought to herself while the rest of the team started to sort out some of the details. Breaker, feeling her "idea phase" come to an untimely end, sat back a bit in her spot on the couch, and listened carefully to the rest of the team as they worked out their details. Mario was definitely good at his part. Maybe he could use a bit of help while working on the "procurement" part of the pre-mission. Breaker was good at that too...
As 'Trix handed out his call on the jobs, Breaker noticed that she and Hasty were being left out of almost all of the pre-mission prep. Perhaps that was because 'Trix had something specific for the two of them to work on. Together, Hasty and her make a formidable team. She had a great way of getting people's attention, and keeping it. Which would give Hasty plenty of opportunity to "work on them" from their sub-conscious. Now, of course, the question was: "What are we going to do with it?". Breaker had no idea.
"Shadow, Mario, hold on a sec. I think maybe I could help one of the two of you out in your piece of the pre-mission prep work." She said, holding up her hand for a moment to indicate a pause. "I'm not too sure, but any face-to-face interactions you are going to need to have, I am sure I could smooth over a bit. Mario, you are going to have to buy stuff, right? I am good with negotiations. Especially if I have Hasty along as my sidekick," She turned a grin on Hasty, and dropped a quick wink in her direction. "Or, Shadow, I know you're likely to want to place some surveilence..." Breaker trailed off, noticing for the first time that Shadow was not standing in the doorway, as she had hoped he would be. She thought she had spoken up soon enough...
Breaker peered about the room quickly, trying to deduce whether or not he had taken a seat while she was not paying attention. But it seemed like he had ignored her, or not heard her, and left too quickly to be helped.
"Uhh. Fine. If you don't want the help, that's just fine with me. I was going to offer him," She turned to look back at 'Trix and Hasty, "a little bit of help accessing the "hard to reach places" like rooftops, or "distracting" the building managers while he was placing his equipment. But apparently he doesn't feel my help is warranted." Breaker turned her nose up at the end, looking genuinely hurt. She was a bit slighted, but only just. Truth be told, she just wanted to be useful. And if her suggestion was valuable enough, likely 'Trix would call Shadow back anyway.
Finished offering to help, Breaker turned from Shadow and Mario to look at 'Trix. "Unless, of course, you had something in your mind already that you needed us working on?" She said. She could think of several different possibilities, and among them might be running down info on the Johnson, or on their targets. Of course, neither would be particularly easy, even for Breaker. Probably even more difficult than it would be for 'Trix. But he might be focused on something else, and she just wasn't sure.


Last edited by Gala on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 666
Age : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:11 am

Having a time to meet the team, Shadow had left without another word. Outside, he walked up the street, heading towards a busier thoroughfare. Standing at the corner, he watched the cars go by, looking for the distinctive gleam of yellow up the road which would herald a taxi. After nearly twenty-minutes, he saw one coming up the road. He raised a high, and rolled his wrist repeatedly. Luck was with him, for evidently the cab didn't have a passenger at the moment and pulled up by the curb. The rear door swung up, and Shadow climbed in.

Looking forward he noted that he had lucked out again; it was one of the more common auto-piloted models, not one of the rarer meat-driven varieties. Keying in an address roughly a mile from the actual mission site, Shadow slotted the cred stick he'd received as payment for the business in Denver he'd recently had. Watching the already much depleted value drop a fraction lower, he sighed and settled back in his seat to wait out the ride.

Roughly thirty minutes later, he climbed out and pushed the door shut behind him. It was getting on in the evening; the sun was one the down-hill side of its daily sojourn, heading towards the mountains in the East. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he started the walk to the site. Simply arriving there via the cab hadn't been an option. After all, if the mission came under investigation, it was possible that traffic logs for the area would be scrutinized. Having a cab drop him off at the exact spot where the action would take place would be as good as waving a red flag in the investigator's face and yelling, "I'm a suspect!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Trix doesnt even ackowledge Breakers questions as he is clearly lost in thought or is he.

~Incoming message~
To:Trix
From:Unknown user
I know your secret!
~end of message~


He looks around clearly upset about something but trys not to let it show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Hasty listens on intently as Breaker speaks up as her name was included and returns the wink. The Faces questions were similar to her own What are me and her doing for prep... Hmph she thought as Trix stared of into space and did not answer what kind of crap was that then he began to look worried. "Something wrong Ace" she darted into his line of view as she spoke. She resisted pushing him He was a Team mate So she did not just Genuinely showed concern for him. Then she quickly added "Dont make me Push an answer out of that head o yours" ... and smiled at him in her normal im a tease smile...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Trix comes back to reality "Everythings fine hasty, I was just lost in thought with so much to do with so little time." He was trying to forget his past but with the mysterious message he just recieved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:19 pm

She Hadn't known Trix as long as most of the others, and she was not as bright as say Mario had to be in order for him to do his boom stuff, she was so jealous of. But she was pretty intuitive and figured. Well maybe he's got reasons for not sharing. And she left it at that.... But knowingly smiled at him. Letting him know she was no interested a little more in him. In Hasty's experience mostly with the village and kooks at The Institute. People that looked troubled showed degrees of stress. His did not look like the someone keeping track of something. After all he was not looking at his watch or nothing. No he was off somewhere for a, sec but she spoke as a friend. "Ooh K chummer! But you know really if you need someone to talk to, no one listens to me anyway!" and flew off to wait next to Breaker...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:43 pm

He looks at Hasty and just when hes about to speak something that looked like a flash bang grenade comes flying through the front window and barely misses trix as it flys past and smackes into the wall and pops open reveling a note of some kind. Inside the canister is a message and all it says is "Get out!" in bold letters. He starts to think who's responsible for this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 62
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Kat sees the Grenade and the message contained in it.
[Tactile 5]His Motorcycle powers up.

Kat begins to move, his cats drop into pockets digging claws into reinforced patches in side, Max digs claws in deeper into reinforced patches on Kat's shoulders, Kat pulls up a hood to enclose Max. Unslings his HVAR,(quickdraw) cradles it across his chest.

Kat sprints to the now broken front window, dives thru the window, does a forward flip, lands in his feet, jinks to his left while continuing to sprint towards cover, runs head height up a wall, then does a twisting flip to land again on his feet, jinks towards his right.

Sprinting towards broken front window 2 hits
Dive and flip thru Broken Front Window 2 hits
Twisting Flip 3 hits

He actively scans the area using his glass's vision enhancements while listening.

Scanning Area 0 hits
Actively Listening 3 hits1 hit plus 8 total 9 with two passes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Hasty Sees Kat dive out the window! That is after she sees the grenade, and after she had dived behind the love seat and stuck her head up. it did not blow so no prob there but "WOW!" She says after Kat makes his jump. She tried to hold her composure

Thrill Seeker (2) success needed: Will 7 = 5 hits

No problem, within the seconds in takes kat to do his thing. She had summoned her nerves and was calm and cool. But she was not about to let a teammate run out alone. Even if she could not read the note, and she did not know the danger was inside. She wanted to see who that was that threw it. So on the way out she yelled to Breaker and Trix "I'm on him!" She switched her suit and bow to stealth and concealed herself also for good measure and so she vanished.

First she flew strait up to get a better view of the area and locate her team mate then she looked for the assailant.

looking for team mate first:

perception 4 (visual) + 2 intuition 4 = 10 dice = 2 hits

Then looking for suspicious characters:

perception 4 (visual) + 2 intuition 4 Vision Enhancement +3(forgot that last time) = 13 dice = 5 hits

Hasty listened also for the steps of someone running:

perception 4 intuition 4 Audio Enhancement 3 = 11 dice = 4 hits

She Also knocked and arrow explosive tip to her deadly bow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:15 am

Breaker, being not particularly "Combat Oriented" was likely the slowest in the room to react to the grenade coming in, and had plenty of visual input regarding the reactions from her far more "Combat Oriented" friends. By the time her instincts and reactions kicked in, being far slower than her counterparts, she already knew that whatever it was was nothing to be concerned with immediately. Breaker, instead, walked into the little kitchenette and poured herself a glass of water, walking back into the sitting room to look at 'Trix.
"'Spose this is some kinda joke?" She asked, leaning against the door frame, and likely only a bare 1/2 meter from where the grenade hit the wall. She smoothed her skirt down on her legs with one hand while taking a sip of water with the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 38
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:05 pm

At first glance Duster sees that there is something coming through the window. Drake. Duster thinks as he tries to find cover. Once he sees the projectile is not a grenade he sits himself down as quick as he can. "I'm going for an astral look keep my body safe." Once said Duster detaches his astral body from his meat shell and sees if he can spot who sent the message grenade to the meet. Leaving the room he sees that Kat is jumping out of the building doing a physical search of the area. Duster will first see if he can find out who through the message then do a look at the area around the building for any lurkers with a plan to geek any of his teammates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beetayasol
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 33
Age : 34
Location : Fort Worth, TX
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Beetayasol
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Mario was getting into his car when the projectile went into the building. Mario, not paying too much attention to his surroundings, hears a crash of some type (1 Hit), but doesn't pay too much attention to it as he jumps into his car and drives away towards his place to get ready for the run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 am

Breaker frowns. It is a look that really doesn't belong on her face. Looking around, and noticing in the confusion that Mario had slipped away, and with him, both of her two ideas as to what she could do to assist the team for the afternoon. Now, unless she called either of them back, it looked like Hasty and her would have a night on the town.
That last thought brightened her mood somewhat, realizing that hanging out with Hasty for the evening would be a good time no matter if they were being productive or not. Although, she really had wanted to help, and her ideas had seemed good. At least, they seemed good to her.
"Fine... I'll do something about it then..." Breaker mumbled to no one in particular. She opened her Commlink, not even really paying attention to the commotion that was going on regarding the attack that had just come. Quickly she looked up Shadow's combo and punched it in.
"Hey Shadow, I got an idea about your part of all this, and figured you might appreciate my help. You interested in hearing it?" She asks as soon as he picks up. It's not quite that she is "hopeful" regarding him saying yes, but it would be nice to be "considered" for a time. Besides, any decent tactician should already know that she can be useful in many different ways, and that was without telling them all about some of her abilities. The ones she hadn't mentioned yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:58 am

By the time hasty comes to her sences and takes action the person responsible slips safely into the shadows.

Trix looks at the time "I can use a few hours out on the town. To clear my head. " He rubs the sides of his head and looks in B's direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:33 am

The rain pored down on hasty she was getting drenched she fired off a voice to text message to Kat.

Message to Kat:

Message begins:

Hey chummer i got an aerial of the area, but i got squat on the baddy how bout you?

Message ends:

Then to the Trix

Message begins:

Trix its Hasty i got nothing if Kat cant find him im coming back. k?

Message ends:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:15 pm

A few hours pass as the runners present at Trix's place start to disperse to get ready for the run to go down.

Trix taps his commlink to send a voice message to everyone

~Message out~
This is a reminder to everyone we meet at the rendevous spot at 1600 hrs. I expect everyone to be alert and focused ready to go. Is that understood!
~End of message~


He walks out of his den and looks at the broken window and sighs. He replaces the broken panel of glass that was broken out earlier in the night. He walks over to his room and punches in the pass code to unlock the door, The lock clicks to the unlock position. He enters the room and starts to take inventory of his weapons and hardware.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 62
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:53 pm

kat recovers and sees nothing to be a threat. Jogs over to his motorcycle mounts up and drives away.

As he gets closer to his doss.
[One Eyed Jack's Taxi=Pick up Needed, Non Spicy, Extra Soy Sauce, Extra Napkins, Pick Up=Underground Parkin, Drop Off=Location Given by Trix, 500 New Yen, Soonest]]

Once back at Underground Parkin, nods at the 2 Skraacha watching the place, takes his rucksacks from the motorcycle, tosses one of the Skraacha some tokens, loads his gear and cats into the waiting battered and dusty Checker-Nissan Manhattan.

The taxi driver drives towards the destination, adroitly moving thru traffic, keeping a rapid pace to paid for destination.

Once they get close, Kat checks his weapons and his companion cats. Kat arrives at the destination earlier than requested. Gets out of the cab and closes the door, shoulders his rucksack. Keeps his HVAR at the ready.

[Tactical Two]
The cats get out of pockets and off shoulders, and set up a formation around him each about 10 meters from him in a rough circle.

He moves thru the area looking for spots to have one of his cats take up a spot to observe but have cover on the roadway.

He has 2 on each side of the road and gets into a position where he get the lines of fire needed. Max is off to his left side by about 5 meters.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 am

Breaker, not hearing back from Shadow, clsoes the line on her 'link. - Must be he is busy... Breaker thinks to herself, letting her frown deepen. She settles back into her slouch in the doorframe between the sitting room and the kitchen, letting her eyes wander, without seeing, across the room.
When 'Trix speaks up, he snaps Breaker back to the present, reminding her that failed ideas are not the end-all situation, and that going out on the town was actually a pretty good idea to begin with. Afterall, blowing off steam is nearly as important to moving the team forward as getting a "job" done is. Nearly. The "job" part will always be more important.
"Yeah?" Breaker says, watching 'Trix rub his temples. He must have a lot on his mind. "Well, Hasty and I can show you what a "Night on the town" is Really supposed to be like!" She says to him, her enthusiasm returning to her voice. She stands up straight, smoothing out her skirt on her legs, and looking around for Hasty. It was time for the two of them to go put themselves together for some fun. And this might be a good time to give 'Trix an idea of what can be done with smiles in the right places.
"Hasty, where did you get to?" She says, the smile still on her face. "I need your help choosing our destination, and my outfit, for tonight. C'mere!" She says, letting her voice rise in volume and timbre. The urgency, of course, is more joke than serious, but Hasty should be up for some fun, and will definitely be in for playing dress-up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 612
Age : 38
Location : Laylines center (Calgary)
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:41 am

After a quick astral viewing of the area Duster decides that the area is safe well safe as any place in Seattle is these days and returns to his body. "Well I could see anything who ever did it got away but it doesn't seem like the area is under guard if we try to leave so I'm heading home." Duster says his good byes and starts to leave. "Oh ya who ever is driving the truck we are going to be using on this run could you please give me a lift to site tomorrow I would really apreachate it and best if we don't use cabs to get there those things keep records on who went where. Thanks"

When Duster gets home he walkes up to the fourth floor where he lives unlocks his custom mag lock and enters. Well everything seems to be where I left it. Looking over at his work comm like he sees that he has a message. After reading the message and downloading the files he sees that a new job is waiting for him to work complete with deadline and everything. I guess I have a few hours time to see if I can get this house done and get some sleep tonight.... Well the dead line has give me a bit of time but so I guess sleep is going to happen tonight. Duster works the rest of the night then sets his alarm for the time to wake up and then the time to get ready for the run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3114
Age : 40
Location : Westchester New York
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Hasty Buzzes back in through window! "You wanna hang huh? Gimmy a sec lemmy think Hun..."

Hasty is trying to remember a what raves are in town, and where. Since she is up on that kind of thing.

Knowledge Club circuits 2, Logic 3, Edge 1 = 6 dice = 3 hits

"Sure there's a nice one in the financial District. I can probably sneak in and let ya in through the back that would be fun! I know two others but there not as Snooty. Scan me? won't be as much fun! Brought my dress just did not where it" She smiles, and produces a scant, very revealing evening gown. Then explains where she got it. and that its ruthenium coated. So she and Breaker could coordinate around Trix's outfit....

Clothes were relatively easy to come by for Hasty. As she was so small almost resembling a doll. She could just have the sizes Tailored to fit and then have them augmented the way she wants. The result was clothing that was very res key, and almost like something you would see in a digital comic book....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On The Run   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:45 pm

"Yeah I wanna hang. All these other smellies are thinkin' they're too good for a good night's fun! THBBBTTTT" Breaker sticks her tongue out and blows. She is obviously enjoying the joke, as made clear by the smile that appears when she is done. She follows, of course, with a couple of giggles.

"Hmm... I know that club. I was thinking of something a little bit different than that. I want to take 'Trix to one of the hot spots for the "High Society" in Seattle, let him get a feel for how the down and snooty like to get down and dirty! There's only a couple of spots that do that, and I don't like Dante's." Breaker says, frowning slightly in concentration, trying to remember the name of the other Club that would be hip and hoppin'.

Knowledge "High Society" Clubs 4 + Logic 2 = 6 Dice.


Last edited by Gala on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: On The Run   

Back to top Go down
 
On The Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Kazuki jotaro's games-
Jump to: