Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 Sins Of The Father

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
avatar

Number of posts : 73
Age : 35
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Caper
Race: Dwarf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:36 pm

After his surgery, Lazarus remembered the envelope. He read it over, out of the same morbid curiosity that drove some of his experiments. He shrugged and then pocketed the paper, folding it into a small square first.

That was quite a bit of Nuyen, and he had some ..ah debts to pay.

The night of the meeting he arrived a bit early. Finding a quiet corner he watched the comings and goings of everyone else, making note of those that stayed, or arrived and never left.

His eyes could barely be seen behind the dark red tinted glasses he wore, but several lights flickered across his face if one looked close enough. He was used to wearing them, and the low-light enhancement he had came in handy. Likely though, he just forgot to take them off after his last patient.

At one point he opened tha satchel he carried with him and seemed to be taking inventory of its contents.

When the voice sounded, he stood up and boarded the train, nodding in greeting to the others as they did the same. These things usually were a team effort, he wasn't overly concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 62
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:38 pm

[[Pan Mode=Private, Mode=AR, Time=20]]

Sloe packs some items in to some rucksacks, then activates his comm.
[One Eyed Jack's Taxi=Pick up Needed, non spicy, bland, No fat, Pick Up=Sloe's Doss, Drop Off=Joy Street Station, 100 New Yen, Soonest]]

Sloe's heads down to the street entrance of his doss, watching the area as he waits.

[Honk]

Moves out his building and gets into a slightly beat up Checker-Nissan Manhattan Taxi, and the taxi moves with assertive skill into traffic.

He gets out of the taxi at the Joy Street Station, shoulders his rucksack, and slowly makes his way into the station.

[Ultrasound=Active]

Entering the station he is constantly keeping his eyes moving, he appears to at a state of relaxed alertness, but actually is fully alert.

He moves a complete circuit around the station, noting all exits/egresses/persons-working/non-working.

Once the circuit is complete he chooses a location giving him the best line of sights to things around him.

While he waits for the sing of when to board the train, he images all those in line of sight and stores the images.

Hearing the words to board the train he boards and stays alert, looking over all nearby and on the car he is in.


Last edited by WearzManySkins on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:22 am

Jazz watches people come and go from her relatively safe "Bum" hiding place, with newspapers hanging out of her coat. It was a relatively expensive coat, and no bum would have it, but there was little chance that anyone would bother to look close enough to notice. She tried to keep a surreptitious eye out for other runner types, but until the midnight hour, when they all gathered and were somewhat obvious about it, she didn't expect anyone to stick out too noticeably.
Jazz pulled her arm up above her shoulder, and rested her head on it, trying to look like she was getting some sleep. Again, people tend not to notice a bum in the corner. It was a perfect hiding place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 62
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:20 am

There is nothing but waves of people that lessen as the hour gets later until you hear the extra recording to board the train at 4 am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:13 am

Jazz, unexpectedly, listens to the new recording. There are few people left at this hour, so Jazz has little to concern herself with regarding startling anyone. Her biggest concern, of course, is that her body was getting sore from hanging around on the floor of the station for so long. Even still, she could hold up the homeless guise, provided no one looked close enough.
She figured she might as well try. She hunched her shoulders forward, and kept her head down. She shuffled quickly toward one of the open doors, still somewhat surprised that this was how they were being called to the meet.
Hurrying inside, she glanced briefly to her right and left, moving to one end of the car she had entered, and finding a seat. Jazz slouched deeply, keeping herself within her guise of homeless for the time being, and pretended to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stampede
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 153
Age : 37
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:11 am

Entering the waggon Many Skins takes a look arround, he's not sure if everyone entered the same waggon, but many of the folks who where waiting in the station where in this waggon with him now. He shows a bit of a smile as people fall into learned behaviours, seeking places in the rear or front end of the waggon, taking seats with a solid wall behind their back and the doors in front. He just stands in the middle of the waggon, looking form left to right and finally he sits down somewhere in the middle of the waggon, with his feet pointing towards the footway. *Let's see what we have here* he thinks as he switches his perception into the astral plane and starts assensing one after the other.


[OOC: As I don't know who's in there with Many Skins I wait with my rolls till the situation clarifies a bit]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:41 am

As you board the train and hear the hiss of the doors closing behind you. The train looks a little rough from wear you detect the smell of urine and vomit and the trash scattered about for the days traveler. As the train departs the station you see beside you and the other 5 passengers you are alone you of the awaken shift your vision over to the astral and scan the train you are alone.The ride for the most part is smooth you can hear the slight hum of the magnets keeping the train flying over the rails with out touch them for a smooth ride. Your thoughts are interrupted as the train starts to slow and come to a abrupt stop if not for you holding on to the upper bar you would have fallen. The light flicker several times then go out. You stand in the dark few a second or two tell the emergency lighting comes on inside and out side of the train. As you pear out of the windows you can see the tracks disappears around the corners. A little farther down the tracks you can see what appears to be work lights on in the tunnel.




Last edited by Sureal on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stampede
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 153
Age : 37
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:12 pm

What the frag! Many Skins shouts drawing his pistol as the train stops suddenly. He looks arround, trying to comprehend the situation.


[OOC:
Visual Perception 6 Hits
Smell Perception 2 Hits
Initiative: 7 + 3 Hits=10, 1 Initiative Pass]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 62
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm

[url=3d6=8]Visual preception test[/url]
[url=3d6=7]Smell preception test[/url]
[url=1d6=3]Initiative roll[/url]

(ooc Did i do these right )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 am

Stirring slightly when the train comes to an abrupt and surprising halt, Jazz lifts her head, swinging her view around quickly, then dropping her head back down. Of course, anyone who has mage-sight would already know that she was no normal homeless guy, but likely those poeple would have tolerated her guise without outting her. She slipped her hand inside her coat, getting a good strong grip on one of her pistols, and continued to lay there like a homeless person, keeping her movements to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Sight Perception 4 + Intuition 4 = 8 Dice
3 Hits

Smell Perception 4 + Intuition 4 = 8 Dice
1 Hit, Glitch!!! (Not Critical; Definition, for reference, on page 62 of SR4A)

Initiative 12 Dice (4 Passes)
7 Hits, Total Initiative Score: 19


Last edited by Gala on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 400
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in the Matrix
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:31 pm

The member 'Gala' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' :


--------------------------------

#2 'D6' :


--------------------------------

#3 'D6' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Initiative 5hits
Initiative Score = 6+5= 11

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rcoverdale
Meat
Meat
avatar

Number of posts : 73
Age : 35
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Caper
Race: Dwarf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:31 am

Visual Perception: Hits = 2
Olfactory Perception (Smell): Hits = 3


Initiative: 15

(OOC Note: Sheet will be up (again) ASAP, And I will post some actions ASAP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:45 pm

As you try to assess you options you notice a fog forming around the train. The familiar odor of blood starts to fill the air like the smoke of a bar around the train. From down the tunnel you hear a scream of something hungry being drawn by the aroma of the blood . Then you eye catches something moving past the work lights casting shadow on the train some of which look exceedingly large. The stillness is broken by a high pitched scream near the back of the train. From the corner of your eyes you see something race but the window. It was a blur but you were able to make out that is was pale skin and red eyes. As you try to catch another glimpse of the creatures you see a shape coming out form the darkness standing in front of you is what is left of a twisted man. With pale skin and burning red eyes stare back at you with hate and hunger.




Initiative Order
Jazz
Ghouls
Lazarus
Jack
Trix
Many Faces
Sloe Gyn


Last edited by Sureal on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 666
Age : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:16 am

Valentine had turned the package over and over in his hands, opened it, then sat staring dumbfoundedly at the piece of paper inside. "Who in the frag would send a message this way?" Try as he might, he couldn't make any sense of it. And, with the limited resources available at the moment, the only way to get to the bottom of the message was to follow up on it.

Thus it was that he arrived at the scene of the meet. His black suit was rumbled, looking as though he'd slept in it, and the private eye kept scanning the area around him as he made his way into the mag-train.

Perception: Visual:

Intuition 4 + Perception 4 = 8 = 4 hits

Perception: Olfactory:

Intuition 4 + Perception 4 = 8 = 2 hits

Initiative: Physical:

Reaction 4 + Intuition 4 = 8 + 3 hits = 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 am

Jazz sits up quickly, with a start, likely visually giving away her cover in her speed and movement fluidity. While sitting up, Jazz breathes in deeply, somewhat in a reflex action, getting her body and mind into balance at the beginning of the fight. Unfortunately, the dust in the air was thick, and Jazz started choking a bit, and coughing to clear her windpipes. - Oh great... about to make an attack, but I can't even stand up straight because of a fraggin' coughing fit! She thinks to herself while whipping her hand out of her jacket, fingers already wrapped around her Ares Slivergun, which had been concealed underneath her Long Coat. The second Slivergun remained in it's holster inside her gun, her other hand reaching instead for a gun with a bit more punch to it: The Guardian. It would be much more effective if this strange thing had any natural armor. Despite the coughing, Jazz had little difficulty squeezing off two rounds of Flachette into the chest of the "Thing" staring at her through red eyes. (OOC: I assume, since there are two beings, one a Ghoul and the other a Vampire, that Jazz is shooting the Ghoul)

2 Simple actions: Shoot Pistols
Attack Roll: Pistols 7 + Agility 5 - Coughing 2 = 10 Dice
Attack Roll: Pistols 7 + Agility 5 - Coughing 2 = 10 Dice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 400
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in the Matrix
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 am

The member 'Gala' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' :


--------------------------------

#2 'D6' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 36
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:42 am

Jazz had no difficulty squeezing off her two rounds of attacks into the chest of the strange red-eyed thing she was being "considered" by. And, by "considered" she meant that her feeling indicated a very "meal oriented" consideration. Jazz was certainly beyond her comfort zone in this situation, and hoped her two shots would end up doing some damage.

Game Stuff:
First shot, 4 hits
Second shot, 5 hits

If either hits, the hits deal 8P damage (plus net successes). Any armor the Ghoul is wearing (or natural) is rolled with +5 dice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 am

In Jazz's haste to attack the ghoul standing outside the window you see her pull her pistol and fire off two rounds at the ghoul. To her surprise her rounds lodge in the safety glass resulting in cracks forming from the impacts.
At this point the ghoul facing jazz leaps to the side of the train and starts to slam its twisted arms against the glass in attempts to break through. As this assault starts the other in the train can hear and see other ghouls attempt to breach the trains armor as well.




Lazarus your up


Jack your on deck


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Right now you see and hear atleast 5 ghouls one of which is troll size. From around the train echoing in the tunnel you hear glass breaking and metal twisting from there assault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 666
Age : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:20 pm

Jack jumped when the doors to the subway car hissed shut behind him. When the train started moving almost immediately afterward. He had to throw a hand up to catch hold of the hand-strap next to him to keep his footing as the train picked up speed. Looking quickly around, he examined the others in the car.

Perception Test:

Intuition 4 + Perception 4 + 3 actively observing = 11 = 6 hits

There were four other occupants; a human kid wearing armor-reinforced clothing with a datajack shining in his temple. He was also armed for bear; Valentine noted that he had at least four weapons on him that the man could see. Further up in the car were three other humans, also armed and armored, though from what Jack could see they were carrying less than the kid. Covered in newspapers and sitting on the floor of the car, the woman looked like a bum... save that the jacket she was wearing was obviously armored. He might have discounted a few of the bulges underneath as the results of the newspapers stuffed down its front... but at least some were weapons.

Assensing Test:

Intuition 4 + Assensing 4 = 8 = 3 hits

Trying to remain calm, Valentine let his gaze unfocus, let the shapes and colors of the world blur out until his eyes were no longer looking upon the physical world around him, but upon its reflection in astral space. The brilliant auras of those around him were clear to his eyes (though whoever was up front was hidden behind the dark astral shadow left by the seat. He scrutinized each individual from where he was. Three of the humans were cybered. The kid had mostly headware, and the other had a bit more, and the third was so heavily cybered the man was as much synthetic as authentic. There was something odd about the kid's aura... but Jack couldn't put his finger on what. The other one standing was awakened... an adept, and with power at least equal to Valentine's own magic. Turning his gaze up towards the "bum," he noted that she, too, was an adept, with strong magic.

Jack noted that they all seemed to be more or less calm... some of them were forcing calm though. Jack didn't say anything, didn't try to engage the others in conversation... whatever was going on, he didn't know that he could trust the word of anyone here. Best to just keep his distance and keep his eyes open.

And then, of course, the train stopped. The lights went out. Almost by reflex, Valentine let his eyes shift back to the astral once again (having turned his sight back towards the physical world after determining what he could about the others.) Astral sight would allow him to see despite the lack of light, although it offered its own difficulties. Still, it was better than being blind.

The furtive movement outside revealed itself to be the work of ghouls. "Ah... drek!" Four of them, human sized... and one, larger. A troll? But trolls didn't turn to ghouls... when a troll was infected, it usually transformed into a Dzoo Nu Qua. What in Ghost's name was it?

The orc adept jumped up. From her posture and the reports that echoed in his ears, Valentine knew that she'd opened fire on the things. From the cracking sounds that followed, he also knew without being able to see it that she'd just put her rounds right through the car's window. "Fraggin' great. What the hell's she thinking?!"

It seemed that they were about to have company. Either the ghouls would manage to bust in through the bullet ridden windows, or they'd manage to prize open the doors. Either way, Valentine figured he'd need to get ready.

Focusing inwards, he chanted softly under his breath. "Servo mihi, O Domine. Tribuo mihi volo, ut meus hostilis non vulnero mihi!"

Casting: Improve Reflexes: Force 5

Magic 5 + Spellcasting 4 = 9 = 2 hits

Results: +1 Initiative, +1 initiative pass.

Resisting Drain: DV = Force/2 + 2 = 4

Willpower 4 + Charisma 5 = 9 = 6 hits

Jack felt the mana flow through him, bringing with it increased vigor and energy. Turning his head, he looked out the windows at the ghouls waiting there... and started racking his brains, trying to figure out how to get out of this mess.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stampede
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 153
Age : 37
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Many Skins looked around, still perceiving astraly. One of the guys just started to glim, obviously he casted sth. on himself. All in here were waiting for the creepy freaks to come in. Ok all but one, but thanks to her Many Skins saved the bullets and waited for one of the ..things.. to come into the wagon, instead of shooting the armored wagon walls. He aimed at the thing which hammered on the already splintered glass.

[OOC: Taking aim 2 simple actions, aiming at the mentioned ghul who he assumes to enter the wagon first.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   

Back to top Go down
 
Sins Of The Father
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sins of the Father
» Sins of the Father(AU AOS/Avengers/Marvel rpg
» Sins of the Father {JCINK} AU Marvel Site {LB}
» A howl for Badgers father
» Father's contentment

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Sureal's Games-
Jump to: