Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 Sins Of The Father

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Trix looks up with a smirk on his face manageing to keep his cool with the current situation. He quickly glances around at all the people present in the train car noteing that the train has seemed to stopped moving for no aparent reason. Knowing that the train is basically one big drone with its own power source. He think to himself what if there were someone hacking into the trains controls disrupting the power from an unknown location or worse what if the J was setting us all up for who knows what reasons. He readys his weapon ready for what ever comes his way.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 61
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Sloe Gyn watches the ghouls make their approach then winces when the gun bunny shoots the window separating her from a ghoul.

Well we know what part of her anatomy she thinks with.

"You cracked it, you get to defend it. Hearing and smell are their strong points."

Sloe readies his Ares S-III Super Squirt, checks Narcojet/DMSO reservoir via smartgun link.

He brings all sensors/softwares to Hot Active status.

Sloe moves his head thru almost a circle and turns his ears toward the roof of the car.

Visual Perception Test 4 hits

Audio Perception Test 11 Hits

He processes the visual and audio information in to a image/overlay of locations of each person in the car, the ghouls outside the car and the exits/emergency exits in the car.

Lets see how open my fellow passengers are, this is going to be surprise for most.

<<Broadcast Message with Information Ghoul Locations!! AR File Attached>>

Infiltration Test 0 Hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:40 am

Lazarus steps back from the window as he see's the ghouls outside the train."Oh you got to be kidding me!!!!" he has dealt with them before in his line of work and dose not like this not one bit. Drawing his weapon and readies himself for what may come next.


Initiative pass 2


Jazz your up


Jack your on deck


Lazarus


Last edited by Sureal on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 am

"Hey, listen up!" Jazz rasps out, somewhat surprised by her voice. It occurred to her as she heard her voice that she had not had anything to drink in a while. Maybe that had something to do with her coughing fit. - Note to self: Drink water! She thinks to herself, smiling somewhat at the irony of the simple day-to-day thought that she seemed to have forgotten.
"They're going to get in, no matter what. Let's break a window, and keep their entrance to one at a time. That way we can kill 'em easier!" She shouts out, withdrawing her hand-cannon to use against the window. The Slivergun would be a lot more useful once they got in. Jazz chose to hold back for a moment, to give everyone a chance to respond to her thoughts... Hopefully they would all rally around her already cracked window, so that they could "invite" their visitors in and start dealing with them one at a time.

Game Stuff:
Free Action: Speak
Simple Action 1: Draw Pistol
Simple Action 2: Held


Last edited by Gala on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color Fix)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stampede
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 153
Age : 36
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 am

[OOC: Free Action]
Still targeting the ghoul behind the already shot at window: "Let's start with the cracked one!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 666
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Valentine was trying to make himself as small as possible. He hunkered down behind the nearest seat, watching the other runners as they set themselves up for combat. One, Valentine didn't know who, had sent an open message over the 'trix. The investigator didn't bother to open it. He didn't know what was going on, and he didn't have time to run it through any electronic filters. Besides, if it contained what it said it did, he didn't need the information. His awakened eyes could see the monsters just fine.

He didn't know what to do just yet. Combat was not what he did. He didn't even like it when he had to tussle with some awakened critter on the job. He sure as Hell didn't want to be where he was at the moment. And now the ork girl and one of the chromed runners were talking about opening a fraggin' window. Just perfect.


(OOC: Action deferred for the nonce)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Lazarus your up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Lazarus moves closer to the orc who as already tried to shoot the ghoul through the windows and takes aim on the the creature out side the train bent on getting in and tasting our flesh. Lazarus tilts his head to the orc I don't know about you but it would be a good idea for them to get in here. Stating the obvious I for one would like to keep my skin, and i don't want to scare you but there is something a lot bigger out there then this charming fella.


Game Stuff:
Free Action: Speak
Simple Action 1: Move closer to Jazz
Simple Action 2: Takes aim



Initiative pass 3

Jazz
Jack
Lazarus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 pm

OK you are you team mates sit on a train stuck between stations being assaulted by ghouls.
Jazz stands in front of a window who will not last very much longer from the ghoul assault.
Lazarus stand near jazz ready to fire his weapon. Jack stands at the ready. From around the
train you hear the attack of the ghouls.



Initiative pass 3

Jazz
Jack
Lazarus

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Jazz, nodding at the apparent assent of the other armed members of the train car, releases her hand-cannon into the window, expecting it to finish the breaking, and hoping to spray a bit of the glass into the flesh of the Ghoul waiting impatiently for the doorman to open the door... She follows up quickly with a shot from her Slivergun, knowing that the Ghoul would be unlikely to appreciate the slivers of metal piercing it's skin.

"Ok, I'm shooting! Jazz shouts, squeezing her trigger that one last little bit and releasing her bullets.

Game Stuff:
Free Action: Speak
Simple Action 1:
Fire Dual-Wielded Pistols (Pistols 5, Specialty: Dual Wield +2, Agility 5 = 12)
Shoot Left Handed (Hand Cannon = Savalette Guardian {30/30}): 12/2 + Smartlink 2 = 8 dice
Shoot Right Handed (Slivergun {11/12}): 12/2 + Smartlink 2 = 8 dice

Simple Action 2:
Fire Dual-Wielded Pistols (Pistols 5, Specialty: Dual Wield +2, Agility 5 = 12)
Shoot Left Handed (Hand Cannon = Savalette Guardian {29/30}): 12/2 + Smartlink 2 = 8 dice
Shoot Right Handed (Slivergun {10/12}): 12/2 + Smartlink 2 = 8 dice


Last edited by Gala on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix the colors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 400
Age : 43
Location : Somewhere in the Matrix
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:44 pm

The member 'Gala' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' :


--------------------------------

#2 'D6' :


--------------------------------

#3 'D6' :


--------------------------------

#4 'D6' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Having fired off the first two rounds, Jazz snorts in satisfaction. It could just as easilly be a snort of disgust, and considering the -now- cleared view of the Ghoul being peppered with Flachette rounds, either snort would be just as reasonable. In this case, however, Jazz was snorting in satisfaction, watching the window explode outward with the force of her two shots. They happened in such quick succession, it was impossible to tell if one or the other was responsible for the satisfying explosion, but it didn't matter that much.
As she pulled each of the triggers for the second time, Jazz watched the Ghoul recoil backward. Again, the timing was much too tight for her to be able to tell if she had killed it, or just injured it. But she had most certainly scored a severely damaging blow, and her teammates shouldn't have any trouble finishing it off, if she hadn't already. Jazz allowed a small smile to creep on to her face. She would be dropping the Savalette back into her holster shortly, laying in to the Ghouls full bore with her Sliverguns. But that would take a moment of reprive, which she didn't currently have. Better to use the regular rounds from her Hand Cannon, and the flachette rounds from the Slivergun until this one was taken care of.

Game Stuff:
Damage:
Slivergun: 8P + net successes, Flachette damage. If the target has any armor, they get +5 dice pool bonus to their Armor Resist test. No bonus if just body resist.
Savalette Guardian: 5P + net successes, Regular Ammo. Armor Resist -1 dice pool.

Shots:
First Shot: Regular Ammo (5P, -1 AP) to the window; maybe penetrated to damage the Ghoul as well? 2 Successes
Second Shot: Flachette Ammo (8P, +5 AP) to the Ghoul (I presume). 3 Successes
Third Shot: Regular Ammo (5P, -1 AP) to the Ghoul. 3 Successes
Fourth Shot: Flachette Ammo (8P, +5 AP) to the Ghoul. 3 Successes


Last edited by Gala on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fix the colors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 666
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Composure Test: Willpower 4 + Charisma 5 = 9 = 2 hits

Jack knew how he had the power to stop the infected monsters outside the car. And it look as though they were soon to be all-too inside the car, what which the sound of fracturing glass which accompanied the bark of the orc girl's guns.

A single fireball, cast in the center of the group. That's all it would take. The ghouls would either scatter or burn. Jack knew this. He knew it, but his legs didn't want to work. To cast, he needed to take just a few steps and look out the window. He needed line of sight and nothing between him and his targets. Just a few steps...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
avatar

Number of posts : 666
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Jack found that his legs had responded to his silent pleas when his awakened eyes weren't looking up at the ghouls any longer. The gun-happy orc was between him and them, but that was alright: he didn't want to get any closer, and he could see all he needed over her shoulder.

He raised on shaky hand, a small wooden cross hanging a rosary wrapped around his wrist dangling from the gap between his shirt cuff and and hand, pointing at the space he judged to be roughly center of the zombies as he could see them from his vantage.

"Exuro."

Spell: Fireball: Type: P Range: LOS Damage: P (Fire) Duration: I Drain: (Force/2) + 5

Force: 5

Magic 5 + Spellcasting 4 + 2 mentor Spirit + 2 Combat Fetish = 13 = 2 hits

Results:

Force 5 + 2 net hits Fire damage. Range of Blast: 2 meters from center.

Drain resistance:

(5/2) + 5 = 7S

Willpower 4 + Charisma 5 + 2 Edge = 11 = 4 hits + 1 hit + No hits = 5 hits

7S - 5 hits = 2S damage.

Valentine felt the mana flow into him, through him, down along the path of his arm, and out. It took him with it, and he sagged back as a small bead of fire flew out into space. Some small fraction of a second later, the world exploded in light and heat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm

With the next rounds fired by jazzes guns the first one blows out what was left of the window and the the next three rounds ripped in the chest of the ghoul throwing it against the wall causing it to howl in pain. From the ghoul it stares back at the orc with pain and hatred.For a brief moment it look s like the ghoul is about to jump at the orc but from the corner of Jazzes eyes a small flame fly past her and strikes the ghoul in the chest and engulfs it in flames. The ghoul screams out in pain but stops as the air in his lungs are consumed by the flames that now burn it flesh from its body. Black smoke and the smell of burning flesh start to fill the train as the ghoul drops to the ground hopefully dead. The blast of flame of the burning ghoul you see for just a moment you catch sight of a Dzoo-Noo-Qua near the other door of the car you are in and he dose look to happy.

Free actions if any
Initiative Order
Jazz
Ghouls
jack
Lazarus
Trix
Many Faces
Sloe Gyn

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
avatar

Number of posts : 3061
Age : 35
Location : Manhattan
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:48 am

"One down..." Jazz intoned as she looked around at the small, but growing, team that was supporting her shooting efforts. This was going to be fun, as long as they could convince the fraggers to keep trying to come in that one window...
Jazz dropped her Hand Cannon back into it's holster for later, pulling out the other Ares Slivergun. - This is just about exactly what these Sliverguns were made for... Jazz thought to herself with a slight grin, enjoying the fact that she was wielding a Flachette gun against an unarmored opponent. This was PERFECT for this situation.
"So, do we attract the others? Or what?" Jazz asked, continuing to train the two barrels of her guns forward at the window.

Game Stuff:
Free Action: Speak
Simple Action 1: Holster Savalette Guardian
Simple Action 2: Draw Slivergun #2

Also, FYI, everyone: That Ghoul just somehow survived 30 boxes of damage... And STILL required a fireball to finish off. These things are no-joke. Actually, they are No Joke, with capital letters...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:47 pm

With the first ghoul going down in a hail of bullets and a burst of fire. the Dzoo-Noo-Qua moves to the door that many faces stands and starts to pound on the doors trying to get to his next meal. The door behind Many faces starts to shake from the assult of the ghoul on the other side of the train wanting to beat the Dzoo-Noo-Qua in to the train so he don't have to share the meal standing between them. But this only accounts for three of the five attackers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Free actions if any
Initiative Order
Jazz............Done
Ghouls........Done
jack............your up
Trix.............On deck
Many Faces
Sloe Gyn
Lazarus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:07 am

Initiative Order
Jazz..............Done
Ghouls..........Done
jack..............action held
Trix...............your up
Many skins..your on deck
Sloe Gyn
Lazarus

_________________


Last edited by Sureal on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 303
Age : 30
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Trix looks out at the window at the Dzoo-Noo-Qua as it bashes at the door trying to get in.Trix doesnt show that he is terrified at whats going on he hits a few buttons on his deck. and trys to hack into the trains controls

Logic 4+Intuition 4+ Hacking 1+Browse 1=10

Hacking roll 4 hits

OOC: hope i get something good going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Trix's eyes glaze over as his looks at all the icons floating around the train telling everyone to be calm and the the train service will be restore in a few mins. Standing at the front of a train trixs see's a man dressed as a conductor from some old 2D vid looking a little confused at the control of the train.


Initiative Order
Jazz..............Done
Ghouls..........Done
jack..............action held
Trix...............you have another simple action
Many skins...you can go
Sloe Gyn......your on deck
Lazarus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stampede
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 153
Age : 36
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:14 pm

As the fireball enlightens the tunnel next to the car, Many Skins, still focusing on the destroyed window, realizes a big shadow right next to the door beside him from the corner of his eye. Quickly turning his head the rest of the light flash created by the fireball is enough to make him realize what's standing there: Some big zombie troll. He turns around to face the creature as he realizes another shadow standing on the other side of the opposite door.
Uhm guys, we have some more guests over here he says as he slowly walks backwards in the direction of the other "Team"-mates.

[OOC: Simple action move and talk, second action not used]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:40 pm

As Many skins moves back to the the group who had just finished off the the ghoul at the now missing window. The two sets of doors are started to deform from the assault the the ghoul and the Dzoo-Noo-Qua both seeing the meal trying to move away from the double the effort to breach the armor of the train. No one knows how much longer the doors will be able to hold back the tide of hungry predators.


Initiative Order
Jazz..............Done
Ghouls..........Done
jack..............action held
Trix...............you have another simple action
Many skins...you have another simple action
Sloe Gyn......your up
Lazarus.......your on deck

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 61
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Well I see trust is still alive and thriving here.

Sloe moves rapidly towards the roof exit once under it just off to the side, reaches up with his free hand and triggers the exit to open.

Sloe's back is against the pole in front of the bench seat. He keeps swiveling his head to keep both ends of the car in view most of the time.

Well no Alamo's are to be in my life, not with out me having a MAJOR input into it.

Major Hurt coming thru doors, no hitters back that way.

Sloe watches and waits for his chance weapon ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureal
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 268
Age : 51
Location : Nashville Tn
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Character sheet
Character Name: Medusa (Face)
Race: Elf
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Sloe Gyn moves to the center of the train and reaches up and pulls down on the release leaver to activate the exit . With a small pop and smoke the exit door disappears but can be heard landing on the roof sliding off the train. As Sloe Gyn keeps his moving from target to target keeping a eye on there location. looking back up at the now open exit on the roof but now there is some thing staring back at him with burning red eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sins Of The Father   

Back to top Go down
 
Sins Of The Father
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sins of the Father
» Sins of the Father(AU AOS/Avengers/Marvel rpg
» Sins of the Father {JCINK} AU Marvel Site {LB}
» A howl for Badgers father
» Father's contentment

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Sureal's Games-
Jump to: