Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 Ork Underground IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 62
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 pm

@Wreck

Romeo looks over the "pets", gives a smile. "No bringing them would cause a situation outside the gun ranges, your pets would not last very long in there if a situation arises. Besides I suspect White Trash would have too much fun with them. best not to give him any temptation. Do not leave them outside here, have them go back to the Parkin Garage. They shoot anyone, you pay were-guild."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maartendp
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 50
Age : 36
Location : Antwerp - Belgium
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:27 am

Smiley looks at Noe Bitch and says:I'll have what my new friend here having
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 135
Age : 33
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:13 am

Boris takes a comfortable position by the bar, paitently waiting for a moment to catch the bartender's eye, then waving him over. Leaning in when he comes close, he says, "Hey. May I have a house whiskey please. Double, straight up. And have one yourself if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 36
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:04 am

<< To Bob & Murry,

Sorry boys, you heard the man. Go keep a watch on Hermes. Don't want anything happening to him. And try not to shoot anyone. >>

<< From Bob

We never get to go anywhere fun... >>


Tos continues in as the two drones slink back to the van. Tos looks around for "White Trash," and seeing the troll with his combination of gizmos and firepower silently thanks the bouncer at the door for denying the drones entry. He eventually makes it to the bar and after several minutes of impatiently waiting for the bartender to notice him he finally gets that chance to say, "I'm supposed to be meeting Tommy TuTusks. Do you know him?"

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 62
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 pm

@Raja and Smiley
Noe Bitch listens to you order, breaks in a open smile. "Sure thing Sweet Chunks, something clean, no problem there." Walks off shaking, hard to tell why from her back side.

@Boris
Bar Back gives you a smile, and reaches for a tall bottle, with a bright yellow label, with Bright Green lettering "Sauron's Sweat XXX Grade", sits a double shot glass in front of each of you, uncorks the bottle and fills each glass to the top. A strong smell of cask proof whiskey hits your nose,,,and your eyes begin to burn. Grabs the glass in front of him, and throws it back in one swallow. "Thanks for that one" Waits for you to drink yours.

@Boris, W.A.F.E you see a Ork waitress name tag "Noe Bitch" walk up to the bar "Two Surly Tempest Bar Back, they want it clean." She breaks into chuckles.

Bar Back blinks rapidly "Sure thing Noe" begins by taking the bottle labeled "Sauron's Sweat XXX Grade" and mixing with other bottles of various liquors. Everyone nearby eyes begin to burn and water. He pours the mixture into a two 16 once metal steins with hinged caps, closing the caps after he fills each.

Noe picks up the two steins and walks away back to where Raja and Smiley are seated.

@Tos
Bar Back looks at you and a brief smile is seen. "Check your AR or look over at the Team Completion Displays.What you going to have before you begin?"

When you look you see <<Tommy Tu Tusks Team Alley 7, waiting for team members>>

@Raja and Smiley
Noe Bitch sets two metal steins in-front of each of you. "Enjoy Sweet Chunks"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 36
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Tos can hardly hear Bar Back's question over the noise when his attention drifts to the Team displays.

"Huh? Have what? What do you mean 'begin?'"


_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 38
Age : 35
Location : Kansas City, Missouri
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Holliday
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Raja sniffed at the drink for a moment, and then pushed one of the steins in front of his table-mate. He took a solid chug of the drink, and waited to find out just how bad of a choice it was to let the waitress choose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 55
Age : 37
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Felisha "Silver" Smith
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Finally the Chronometer ticked over past sunset. Shiney, let's hurry up before we miss this shin-dig. Pip stands up and brushes her backside off before clearing her thoat and focusing. "Let's hope we find a friendly one tonight, Squeak." With careful practice she feels the patterns around her, seeking a suitable thread to empower. In short order, she has found one, and she lets the mana flow through her.

((Summoning Test [F6 Spirit of Earth] = Magic 6 + Skill 5 = 11 = 6 hits))
((Spirit's Test = Force 6 = 4 hits))
((Success, Spirit owes 2 Services))
((Drain Resistance [vs 8S] = Willpower 5 + Charisma 5 = 10 = 4 hits, suffer 4 stun damage))
((Extra Powers: Elemental Attack [large bore metallic slugs], Fear))

Pip swoons and leans against the wall as a ghostly image appears before her in the ally. The spirit regards her, looking like a huge muscled orc made of shifting plates of stone. At each hip are what look like oversized archaic revolvers carved from granite. His molten orbs passing for eyes look down at the small human girl.

"Didn't want to get up tonight, did you? Sorry to bother you, but I was hoping you'd be kind enough to escort me around your home over there." She points to the bar, Busta Cap. The spirit tilts it's head to one side and Pip seems to listen to a silent conversation. "The ranges? I don't see why you couldn't. It's your home after all, why wouldn't they let you? C'mon then, let's go" Pip smiles as the spirit fades from normal sight and settles in beside her on the Astral.

With that, Pip takes a deep breath and pushes back off from the wall to go in. And once past Romeo (with a gun that's really too large for her) she saddles back against the wall out of the way as she tries to find this TuTusks fellow before he notices she's a couple of minutes late. She also takes a gander at the ranges, where her new friend expressed interest in playing. Noticing the display she grins. Looks like this may work out better then we hoped, she thinks to her new friend Slab as she starts making her way over to find Alley 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 135
Age : 33
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:53 am

((Perception test - Overhear the conversation -Perception (defaulting) Intution 3 /Threshold - 3 - 1d6=3, 1d6=6, 1d6=6 Fail))

He picks up his whiskey, taking a moment to sniff it, so as to not be hit by its strong scent as he attempts to knock it back - not that he wanted to knock it back, of course, but damn will he just let Bar Back think he's a pansy. He uses the distraction caused by Noe arriving at the bar and ordering something that not even he would be tempted by to throw drink down his throat with a grimace, slamming his shot glass on a table with a strong shake of his head.

When he becomes capable of speech without sounding like he's been yodelling in the mountains, he says, "Thanks mate. I needed that. Hope you enjoyed yours... was supposed to be for tommy TuTusks but I can't seem to find him anywhere."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer


Number of posts : 2140
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:47 pm

(OOC: Sorry bout not posting, RL has had a few issues lately but I wont get into em here)

Saw makes a quick note on his comlink about the munition prices before moving to the task at hand of trying to locate the contact for the job tonight. Given that this is an odd sort of bar/gun range he decided to see if there was anything in the local AR or what might pass for a reservation system for anyone going by the name TuTusks. The ammunition, well he'd get to that later if he could get an advance on the pay for the job as he could definitely use a little more variety, just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maartendp
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 50
Age : 36
Location : Antwerp - Belgium
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:28 am

Smiley looks at the drink in front of him, and sings over Noe Bitch
If you see TuTusks, give him a drink and tell him we are arrived would you
then he takes a good sip of the thing in the mug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stampede
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 153
Age : 37
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 am

Sitting at the bar W.A.F.E. watches the scenery evolving arround him drinking his beer. The moment the bartender starts to mix the strong stuff which brings W.A.F.E. to tears he gets up and starts walking arround. "Let's see where the meeting will take place" he thinks by himself as he equips his googles (which look quite odd) and turns on his A.R.. "I really need to get some contact lenses for the day to day AR overlay, this googles suck" He mumbles as people arround him stare at him in disbelief. After reading the AR overlay information, he slowly starts to walk through the crowd in direction of team alley 7.

[OOC: I imagine the googles similar to skiing googles, correct me if I'm imaging wrong].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 62
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:28 pm

@Silver
Romeo hands you a large Ares Predator, gives you a smile. Your Earth Spirit/Elemental will notices several watchers rapidly move away from the entrance, one goes to Ork Fem waitress, another to the Dwarf standing by the ammunition counter, and the last one disappears into the range area.

@Drugged Dwarf
Bar Back listens to your request, breaks into a broad smile. "Turn on your AR and look over at the Shooting Range Display by the range. Would you like another for the range before you head that way?"

@Kesslan
In Ar you see <<Tommy Tu Tusks Team Alley 7, waiting for team members>>

@maartendp
Noe Bitch listens and "Sure I can do that but easier if you turn on your AR and look over that the Firing Range AR display above the range." As she finishes telling you, she suddenly turns and watches a female that just entered Busta Cap, with a focused stare. She flexes her fingers and takes a deep breath.

@Raja
On the Astral plane you see a spirit come over to Noe Bitch, stops beside her, she suddenly turns, you see several of jewelry items being to glow on the astral plane, on her person.

@W.A.F.E.
You see a archway with AR display above it, listing various teams including yours but your still says waiting on team members. You also note Lefty suddenly is giving a female that just entered a focused look.

@Silver
As you walk in, you notice easily two figures are focused on your movements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maartendp
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 50
Age : 36
Location : Antwerp - Belgium
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Smiley gets up and talks to Raja We need go there he says pointing to the alley
then he finishes his drink and gets up to the alley that is pointed out in his AR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 38
Age : 35
Location : Kansas City, Missouri
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Holliday
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:37 am

Raja nods and finishes off his drink, standing and following after Smiley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 135
Age : 33
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:54 am

Boris gave a quizzical look to the bartender, a half cocked mile to throw off any qualms about him being defended, and quickly activates his AR Unit, taking a look at the board. Seeing the message, he puts it back down and chickles.

"Of course. How silly of me. I really need to get used to these things more often..."


Turning to the bartender, he says, "Yeah, sure. Hit me again, I'll take it over. Hell, have another if you think you can handle it."

When his drink arrives, the troll will nod a farewell, then head to the alley.


Last edited by Drugged dwarf on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1442
Age : 36
Location : Earth -5:00 GMT
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 am

When the bar tender's attention switches back over to the trolls near by, Tos begins to wend his way through the crowed to Ally 7. He notices the trolls following a moment later.

Relax, they are probably just part of the team...

_________________
Native Language
2nd Language
3rd Language
Trix
Spoken on comlink in appropriate color
Thoughts in appropriate color
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 55
Age : 37
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Character sheet
Character Name: Felisha "Silver" Smith
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:42 am

Pip smiles sweetly and gives a little wave to each of the two apparent employees watching her while she starts walking towards the alley indicated on her commlink's AR reading display. No worries Slab, I think they're just not used to seeing fellas like you float in. Nice to see someone's keeping an astral eye out, though. As she works her way through the crowd, Pip tries to find someplace to store this veritable hand-cannon and gives up pretty quickly, holding it akwardly by the bottom of the large grip.

You ok up there Squeak?, Pip chats mentally with the spirit hiding under her tobogan. The mouse seems set on staying well out of sight. Now I just hope the rest of this job's team is friendly enough she thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stampede
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 153
Age : 37
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:49 am

...waiting for team members... Hmm waiting in "I'm sitting in the room and they just don't show up" or waiting in "Not all accounted for in the etablisment, room will open when all teammembers have shown up"? Hmm, let's take a look. W.A.F.E. walks towards the archway as he sees a women entering the club who draws attention by different people, especially the ones working here. He switches to astral perception and takes a closer look a the lady who seems to walk towards the archway, too.

OOC: Assensing 3 + Intuition 4 = 7 dice 4 Hits

Interesting, interesting, let's see to which team this lady is belonging. W.A.F.E. turns again towards the archway and looks for the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer


Number of posts : 2140
Age : 36
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:23 am

'Well, that was as blatant a point as he could put up I suppose' Saw thought as he made his way towards the listed alley. He made little fanfare in his approach, simply going right over to the listed alley and asking "Two Tusks?", uncertain of who, exactly that was. "Got yer message."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 38
Age : 35
Location : Kansas City, Missouri
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Holliday
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Raja glances back over his shoulder at Noe Bitch and the spirit, for a moment, and stops up short of the Alley, glancing at Two Tusks and the one or two others there, "Got your message. Got something fun going on tonight?"

Raja scratched at an ear in a very catlike manner for a second and stretched, body twisting and arching in ways that most normal people would probably find slightly unnerving, "If it ain't fun, you piqued the wrong cat's curiosity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boombaby
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 104
Age : 47
Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:59 am

Speltch had taken all day to work his way down the usual route he took. Today was Wednesday and it was time to swing by the back of the Big Rhino. Wednesday was "all you can eat Ribs" day and there was usually lots of left overs. Left overs meant Speltch got to eat for another day or two. He was making his way down Seneca Street having turned left out of the alley between 5th Ave and 6th Ave when he ran into an associate of his, Tonga Two-Toes. Tonga was a Desert Wars vet and walked with a noticeable limp in his left leg. The Ork, now in his late 50s, had suffered the loss of half his left foot in the wars and now lived on the streets much like Speltch himself. Tonga was large, even for an ork, though it was hard to tell with his now hunched figure and limp. Two-Toes, his name coming from his remaining two toes on his destroyed foot, leaned heavily on his crutch as he spotted Speltch and gave a short wave.

Speltch was able to look Two-Toes in the eyes but only just barely. Standing at just 2.3 meters and weighing in at under 200 kilos, Speltch barely qualified as a troll, and it didn't help that he too, hunched over, as though the weight of the world were upon his shoulders. His once blond hair stuck out around his horribly disfigured face, broken by mismatched and discoloured tusks that stuck out at weird angles to his facial planes. Even one of his eyes was, well, wonky. It always seemed to be pointing up and to the right of wherever his other eye was pointing, which was slightly disorientating for anyone meeting his gaze, not that that happened that much.

Speltch is a street person, in laymans terms. He lives on the streets, he sleeps on the streets and everything he needs or finds on the streets is his. But living on the streets has its down sides. For instance, Speltch emanated a terrible stench, like a mixture of sewer water, old sweat socks, a touch of urine and decaying vegetation. It probably contributed to why people didn't look him in the eye(s), Speltch figured, but he didn't care.

"Heya chummer," Speltch called as they drew close. "Looks like another day of rain, hunh?" Tonga squinted up into the darkening sky and blinked as a large acid raid drop landed squarely on his nose. Cursing loudly, Two-Toes wiped furiously at his nose with a rag, that if anything was dirtier than he was. "Yup, time to get out of the weather, but I was looking for you, to deliver a message."

"You gonna shuck on up t'the Share Shelter up on 19th and 2nd?" Speltch asked as he fell in beside Tonga as they continued down the street towards 1st Ave.

"Yeah chummer, its only a couple blocks from here..." Tonga shook his head to the north west a little as he clumped along on his crutch, the rain starting to fall heavier now. Smoke began to rise from their clothes as the acid rain ate away at them. "But Big Bobby was lookin' fer yah. Said somethin' about some work for yah and to hit the Busta Kap in the Underground. You know it?" Tongo glanced over as he humped along and Speltch nodded in what could only be described as 'in misery'. "Look, I know how yah feel but it's script right? A night in a decent hotel. A good meal...Anyways, Busta Kap. Six O'clock. Ask for TuTusks. Tommy TuTusks. I think you might even get some moola for showing up. But you gotta gimme my share right chummer? I mean, I gave you the message right?" Speltch nodded and Two Toes clapped him on his shoulder with his free hand and turned right at the next corner while Speltch continued on another block or so down to 1st Ave.

Good think I was going to the Big Rhino anyways... Speltch thought to himself as he took the stairs down to the basement of the Seattle Utilities Building. As usual the Ork guards at the entrance asked his business and patted him down, though they knew of him and still didn't appreciate the stench. Nor did the two dozen or so other people trying to seek shelter from the rain above. *All* they needed was a stinking wet troll in their midsts...The rushed him through, partly as they knew of him, and partly to get rid of him and he pushed on into the Mall. Busta Kap was a ways from the Big Rhino and a glance at his Commlink showed that he didn't have much time. He ducked and weaved his way through the crowd, his smell in this case actually helping him make his way through the crowd as no-one wanted to touch or be touched by him. A voice spoke in his head, "Fear not little Rat, for there is many places to hide..." Speltch smiled to himself and brushed the wet hair that fell in his face.

It took him another hour to make his way to the Busta Kap, and some more time to work up the courage to enter a place of such, by its very nature, violence. He hunkered in the shadows across the street from the entrance for a good 20 or more minutes, nibbling on the remains of some soyburger left over from his earlier scrounging, as he watched and talked to himself. At least I'm out of the rain... he thought to himself as he finally crossed to the entrance and joined the queue, the other waiting patrons giving him several feet of space.

When he finally approached the entrance, Romeo's nose like the others in the area wrinkled in disgust. He patted Speltch down and like others, handed him a large handgun, though Speltch knew next to nothing about it. He secreted it away within his coat and stepped within the room beyond, to be assaulted by the sound of gunfire coming from the left, the Hogan's Alley. He immediately cringed, shrinking away from the assault on his ears, as well as the violence that it represented, pressing himself against the wall, as first one, and then several more patrons pushed past him, looking down on him in disgust.

In those few moments, Speltch searched for the threat to him, his flight response only slightly loosing out to the promise of perhaps a hot meal and some nuyen to buy some food for tomorrow. That and Big Bobby Battan only asked him to go do things Big Bobby needed done....Romeo turned as yet another customer complained about Speltch holding him up in the doorway and the Ork gave Speltch a shove. "Move it already!!" Romeo spoke gruffly and in that moment one of the screens caught his eye. <<Tommy Tu Tusks Team Alley 7, waiting for team members>> scrolling on the Holo display on the third range from the end. Rat guide me... he thought to himself as he scuttled towards the range in question, almost visibly shirking at each shot as he closed upon the range itself. To anyone watching it seemed as though the troll would bolt in a heartbeat....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suspect
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 241
Age : 55
Location : scene of the crime
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: new arrival   Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:15 am

A light drizzle began to fall as Gnash walked up the sidewalk from the 'pay to park' lot two blocks from the meet. Without an umbrella, he turned up the collar of his lined coat, pulled the brim of his dark gray fedora down low over his eyes, and quickened his pace. As he reached the bar's entrance, only slightly damp, the bouncer offered a weapon. Gnash opened the flaps of his coat, revealing a Warhawk in a shoulder holster under his left armpit and a Mossberg automatic shotgun slung under his right arm. The bouncer nodded toward the door, and Gnash stepped inside.
Pausing near the door, he took a slow survey of the bar's main room. Clearly this was a place for shadowy clientele, the dwarf arms dealer, the skinny troll techie, and the openly advertised shooting range were features not usually found in other public establishments. Noting the AR tags displayed by the other patrons, Gnash switched his PAN out of Hidden mode, his cybereyes' image link was always active, and looked around again. He saw the AR display for the shooting range - 'Tommy Tu Tusks Team Alley 7, waiting for team members' and headed for the archway leading to the range. On the way, a rotund female ork, AR tag 'Noe Bitch,' stepped up to him and asked in a low, husky voice, "What'll you have?" Her tone indicated that perhaps more was to be had than the normal drink fare. Gnash took in her girth, the too-wide, garishly red lips, and the expensive jewelry, and almost shuddered.
"Nothing for me, thanks," he replied in a neutral tone and continued through the archway and down to Alley 7.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 62
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Once AR signed up, your team logo begins to flash in the AR. Via AR you see the various targets, some are Humans, some are Humans in Humanis uniforms.

Down the Range past many of the targets you see a section of wall that has a AR illuminated a section of the wall. On the non AR visible spectrum you see nothing resembling a door or entrance.

As you shoot the various targets, getting closer to the AR illuminated section shows Flashing Electric Blue Letters pointing to a small section in the middle of the AR outlined doorway. The Letters say in Or'zet. Press Here.

Once pressed a section of the wall moves inward and to the left, revealing a room much like corporate conference room. Seated at the head of a long table is a large Ork with two very prominent Tusks, leaning back in a large chair smoking a Calabash pipe, blowing smoke rings thru smoke rings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner


Number of posts : 135
Age : 33
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:36 am

Boris saw the logo flash, and stretched, heading towards their lane in a slow walk. Things had finally started, but he kept his eye out, looking about, in case something or someone was amiss. A payout just for turning up was still a little wrong, even for fellow brothers like Two-tusks.

He traversed through the shooting gallery with a little bit of difficulty: not because he wasn't a good shot, but because he kept wasting ammo on the Humanis targets. Just one bullet was too kind, even for a projection. Some wounds never heal.

He eventually made it to the door, and upon opening it, entered with a deep sigh. Taking a look over at Two-tusks, he nodded, and spoke.

"Good evening, and salutations. I apologise if I am a little bit late, but I found myself.. um.. distracted. May I take a seat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ork Underground IC   

Back to top Go down
 
Ork Underground IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Weather Underground Manifesto - Prairie Fire
» Pictures of the Places in the Avatar World
» Haunted Hot Springs
» The Secrets of DAelorios Island (Open to all)
» A Place Underground

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: WearzManySkins' Games-
Jump to: