Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomemy first rigger  SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

my first rigger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

my first rigger  Empty
PostSubject: my first rigger    my first rigger  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 am

Damian Wolfe
Race:Elf
Body 2
Agility 3
Reaction 5[6]
Strength 2
Charisma 2
Intuition 5
Logic 5
Willpower 2
Edge 2

Initiative 1/4
Initiative Pass 1
Essence 3.4/6

Pilot Watercraft 4(6)
Automotive Mechanic 3(6)
Pilot Ground Craft 4
Infiltration 3
Perception 3
Dodge 3
Gunnery 3
Electronic warfare 3

English N
Spanish 3
or`zet 3

<< Positive Qualities >>
Born Rich
Human looking

<< Negative Qualities >>
Allergy-sunlight (uncommon mild)
Addiction-smoker (severe)
ork poser
Comlink
Novatech Airware

Operating System
Novatech Navi
Firewall 4
ECCM 3
Analyze 3
Browse 3
Command 3
Edit 3
Encrypt 3
Reality Filter 3
Scan 3

Control Rig
Nanohive (Rating 1)
Reaction Enhancer (1-3) 3
Datajack
Math SPU

Control Rig Booster (3)
Morphing License Plate
Spoof Chip
Smart Jammer, Direcitonal R (3)
Smart Jammer,Area R (3)
Glasses (4)

Im having a hard time with drones and what not any pointers anyone. I was thinkin something that flys

Last edited by Kazuki jotaro on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

my first rigger  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first rigger    my first rigger  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 am

What type of drones do you want/need to use?

Flying Drones?

Crawler Drones?

Wheeled Drones?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

my first rigger  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first rigger    my first rigger  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:56 am

i was thinking flying drones
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

my first rigger  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first rigger    my first rigger  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Do you intend him to jump into those drones or just command them via his link? If you think he's going to fly them, he'll also need Pilot Aircraft. Are you wanting the other flying drones to mimic him, via command-linked Pilot programs, or will they be free thinkers? If they are free thinkers, you should get Fuzzy Logic mods for each drone. It takes up a slot, but it allows the drone to load & unload programs on its own. Clearsight, Maneuver, & Targeting Autosofts are a good idea too. You'll need Firewall and other Defensive softs for the Drones to keep hackers out.

It might also be a good idea to get him a ground vehicle that keep shim safe while he's remote rigged to the drones. GMC Bulldog or the SUV from Arsenal are good options. They already have some pretty good armor, and you can mod them with a Rigger Cocoon or Personal Armor. The GMC also gives you enough space to put in a few Drone Racks allowing you to safely store the drones instead of them always running, or having to fear they may be rolling around the floor boards.

Now, I'm guessing you'll want a spy drone for recon, and a couple/few mid-sized drones so you can mount weapons. Some drones come packing heat on their own, but they are usually the large sized drones, and those are often slower, and much more noticeable I like the Rotodrone. It's midsized so you can load it with a weapon sized up to LMG. It'll be fixed external mount, but it's a rotodrone! They can hover and spin on their location allowing a "fixed" weapon to effectively become a turret.

Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

my first rigger  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first rigger    my first rigger  EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Do you need the reaction enhancer? It won't help you when you are jacked in. Sure, it'll boost you in AR or if you are shooting at people, but it = 6BP. Those 6 BP could go a long way in skills and attributes. I understand if you are wanting him to be a bit more flexible, but then I would recommend the Move-by-wire ware as it allows you to use it to "drive-by-wire."

Do you need the nanohive & control rig booster nanites? = 5BP, you could drop that 11BP directly into skills and attributes. For 3BP you could increase your Pilot skill (using specialization) by +3, where as the nanites will allow you to potentially boost it by that much. That leaves you with 2BP you could put into Willpower.

Your willpower is pretty low for a rigger. Although I noticed you aren't using hotsim so I guess you don't have to worry about biofeedback, although it would give you +2 initiative passes vs the +1 pass you get from coldsim. You still have to worry about dump shock if your drone gets blown out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my first rigger  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first rigger    my first rigger  Empty

Back to top Go down

my first rigger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Characters Concepts-
Jump to: