Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 

Mulrennan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mulrennan
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Holliday
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Mulrennan   Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:00 am

Hi, I stumbled upon these boards just tonight, while looking for some kind of outlet for my want of playing Shadowrun, and figured I would give it a shot. My Shadowrun experience, as goofy as it sounds, started with the old Sega Genesis game, and moved to the Pen and Paper version around the time that 3rd edit came about. I've never been able to get too many groups together to play, as the game just seems to lack popularity where I've lived, every time, but I've been a huge fan of the game, the setting, and the general science of the fiction since I set eyes on it.

Ultimately, I'm just hoping to have a bit of fun, get an outlet for my table-topping needs here on the boards, and maybe make a few friends.

Personally, I'm just a bit of a goof-ball, currently between jobs while I move from Oklahoma to Missouri. Hope to get to play with you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mulrennan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: