Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChase - Spoilt little elf kid SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chase - Spoilt little elf kid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Chase - Spoilt little elf kid Empty
PostSubject: Chase - Spoilt little elf kid   Chase - Spoilt little elf kid EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:47 am

So. I've been thinking up of a kind of cool character concept all day, and thought I'd try building him.

After which I banged my head against the wall a couple of 100 times before giving up and going to bed.

But now that the sun is back up I'm ready to give it another shot! So here he is:

Name: Brenin Ti'Garol
Streetname: Chase the Face
Race: Elf
Role: Charismatic conversationalist who loves to manipulate

Background: (this is where it gets sketchy) Raised on corp grounds to a father born in the first UGE, Brenin had lived a very quiet, boring, and sheltered life. A sickly child from birth, his father had made sure he grew up wanting for nothing... which in turn caused him to become the restless thrill seeker that he is today.

As the years went by, and the constant training to walk in the footsteps of his father continued, Brenin begun to wish for a life that was far more exciting (although, probably not far less dangerous) than the one he was born in. From the age of twenty, he had begun to make small contacts of his own, aquiring a fake sim, and begun to maraude about seattle as Chase the Face (he now regrets adding that Face line at the end). It has taken quite a few years to try and get himself in the shadowrunning business, but Chase is confident that once he's in, he is going to have the time of his life.

Besides, he can always quit when he wants..

Right?

Stats:

ATTRIBUTES
Body: 2
Agility: 4
Reaction: 3
Strength: 2
Charisma: 5
Intuition: 4
Logic: 3
Willpower: 2

Edge: 5
Initiative: 7
Essence: 6

ACTIVE SKILLS
Active Skills
Influence -
Con : 4*
Etiquette : 4*
Leadership : 4*
Negotiation : 4*
Stealth
Disguise : 2*
Inflitration : 2*
Palming : 2*
Shadowing : 2*
Athetics:
Climbing : 2*
Gymnastics : 2*
Running : 2*
Swimming : 2*
Pistols (Semi-Automatics) : 3
First Aid (Combat Wounds) : 3
Dodge : 2
Locksmith : 2
Pilot Ground Craft (Wheeled) : 3

KNOWLEDGE AND LANGUAGE SKILLS
English : N
Literature (Fiction) : 3
History (Modern) : 3
Business (Megacorp) : 3
Club Music : 2
Military : 2
Bars (Elven Bars) : 3
Elven Society (Custom) : 3
Sperethiel (Read/Write) : 2

POSITIVE QUALITES
First Impression - It's not about who you know, or what you know, it's about how much you can get them to love you in the three seconds they see you.
Trust Fund - Good old daddy
Linguist - A natural born speaker has to understand what he's trying to say
Latent Awakening OR Latent Technomancer - something I took just to give him a little bit of a suprise later in whatever I'm playing

NEGATIVE QUALITIES
Allergy com/mild - Damn cats!
Sensitive Neural Structure - A side-effect from a childhood of hospital treatment
Weak Immune System - Another side-effect from a childhood filled with drugs
Thrill Seeker - His biggest weakness
SINner - Not much he can do about that.. I mean, he WANTS his trust fund right?

WEAPONS
Knife
Morrissey Alta
Morrissey Alta
Concealable Holster
Hidden Gun Arm Slide
Spare Clips
Spare Clips
Explosive Rounds (10 shots)
Explosive Rounds (10 shots)
Regular Ammo (10 shots)
Regular Ammo (10 shots)
Regular Ammo (10 shots)

CLOTHING
Clothing (Rich)
Clothing (Regular)
Leather Jacket
Lined Coat

COMMLINKS
Commlink : Transys Avalon
Sim Module Modified for BTL/Hot Sim
Subvocal Microphone
Jammer, Area (Rating 6)
White Noise Generator (Rating 6)
Linguasoft (Rating 3)
Datachip
Datachip
Mapsoft (Rating 3)
Knowsoft (Rating 3)

OTHER EQUIPMENT
Certified Credstick (Standard)
Certified Credstick (Standard)
Fake License (Rating 3)
Fake License (Rating 3)
Medkit (Rating 3)
Fake Sin (Rating 3)
Fake Sin (Rating 3)
Doc Wagon Contract (Platinum)

CONTACTS
Type of Contact - connection rating - loyalty rating
Bartender - 3 - 3
Data broker - 3 - 3
Mechanic - 2 - 3
Taxi Driver - 2 - 3
Rent-a-cop - 4 - 4

Last edited by Drugged dwarf on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chase - Spoilt little elf kid   Chase - Spoilt little elf kid EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:16 am

What about contacts? A face is able to get more done via contacts than on his own. It's not just about negotiation or duplicity. A good fixer contact might be able to hook you up with fake IDs or SINs. A good hacker contact would help you learn more about your mark, that way you can engage the mark with more than dice rolls. That sort of thing. I don't know the Trust Fund quality (and don't have time to look right now) does it include a Lifestyle? If not, your "rich" kid is currently living on the streets in an ally if he's lucky. Also, as a "sickly" character that is wealthy, I'd get him a doc wagon contract. I usually run out of nu yen before I can get doc wagon, but it is worth it if you can fit it in the build.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chase - Spoilt little elf kid   Chase - Spoilt little elf kid EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:31 am

The Trust fund grants you a High lifestyle with 1000 nuyen a month. I'm sort of using it to show where I'm from.

Also tempted to take the Day Job (small) negative quality to show that I do have to spend time at home or father would get suspicious.

Only reason contacts haven't been done yet is.. well.. I can't find my Contacts book with listed examples yet.

... hm... I was sure I picked the Middle lifestyle somewhere on the list though just to show that he had a second place of residence to hide at other than his own home. Heh. Will have to change that.

And Doc Wagon! How on earth did I forget that! I'm so damn stupid. Thanks Wreck!

Edit: Alright. I think it's mostly done now.. well, at least in the playable sense anyway. I'll just have to hope I get a crap ton of Karma to get everything I really want from him (Damn you 35bp for negative quality limit!).

Now I just gotta find the game..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chase - Spoilt little elf kid   Chase - Spoilt little elf kid Empty

Back to top Go down

Chase - Spoilt little elf kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Characters Concepts-
Jump to: