Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOn the Job - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

On the Job

Go down 
+4
fuzzbutt
Silver
scawire
Kesslan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

On the Job - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Job   On the Job - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Mike headed over to see Mel and communicate what he had learned from the surveillance footage. He saw that Ruh was already there. "Alright Mel, I've seen the tapes, and it doesn't look so good. We're looking at assault rifles, grenade launchers, and stealth equipment. In a building like this, we'll have to watch out for chunky salsa. [If that's not an in-universe term, substitute for the equivalently snarky phrase.] Speaking of this old dump, any luck with the plans, Ruh?"
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On the Job   On the Job - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:03 pm

They're on the way, but they should be considered a last minute item. Looks, like drones or astral are our best bets to get info on the inside. I haven't had a chance to go check the place out yet.

Last edited by Wreck on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: On the Job   On the Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Shinny starts to try and think of ways to get eyes on the inside.Well guys there are a few options on getting eyes on the inside. One I break the barrier send the mages on the inside alot of bells and whistles that I'm a mage. Second we cut a hole in the roof or wall drop in a drone, the smaller the better. Third with a hole in place we use mage goggles with fiber optic cables to take a look see. The second and third means we have to get close to the building which we will have to do any ways so I suggest putting a team on the roof and work down. I could turn myself and someone else invisible and try my best to get us on the roof undetected. I don't want to drain myself out of the fight so not too many people should come in this way. Shinny trys to figure out the nest step the team should take. We should try and get any special equipment that we can now I suggest the mage goggles and some tiny drones that way we can have a few options to us. Shinny stretches his back and goes out of the van keeping his head down he trys to see if he can get any intel on the hostages. Shinny asks around on the number of hostages and any info that the cops on site have about them. color=yellow]Any info I can get on the hostages will help us know how many we have to save and hopefully we will be able to tag their location inside the building with some tiny drones this will aid in lowering unwanted deaths. [/color] Shinny keeps his Swat helmet on well out side doing his best to keep prying eyes from seeing who he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Job   On the Job - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Job
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs-
Jump to: