Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 ON THE RUN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 427
Age : 47
Location : New Zealand
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: ON THE RUN   Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Infinity is one of the current novahot nightspots on the Seattle scene. Before you even schmooze past the formidable pair of troll bouncers at the door, you can hear and feel the pounding beats of the latest club hits. Once you're inside, the bassline thrums through the walls and floor like a giant subsonic heartbeat, making it difficult to even breathe out of time with the music. All around, people dressed in the latest clubwear fashions writhe and gyrate on the dancefloor, with holographic images skittering over and above the moving display and adding to the sensory overload.

When you subscribe your PAN to the club's network, things get even more chaotic; dozens of messages and signs flash across your vision, everything from mundane AROs, like directions to the restrooms and a list of the bar specials, to provate messages from clubbers who want to get to know know you a little better. Adjusting your commlink's settings to filter out unwanted information, you're glad that you can use your links to communicate, since you aren't going to hear anything audibly over the music.

You spot the elf bartender your Fixer mentioned immediately - she's the only woman back there, and she's a beauty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 277
Age : 30
Location : Tishomingo, OK
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: ON THE RUN   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 pm

The Indian Pathfinder whips around doing a full 360 as the rider looks to have been lost control of it but at the last minute corrects and continues around to the front of the club and swings around to the motorcycle parking. the rider stops and takes off his helmet and places it on the seat. he removes his riding gloves and opens the seat placing all items in the lockable under area of the seat. he then walks up to the club entrance as his lined coat flaps in the light breeze his dark clothing not reflecting the light as he walks in. waits for the cursury pat down "I got a cougar fineblade on my left hip, can i keep it. i wont cause no trouble. promise." He smiles real pretty. charisma 2= glitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 427
Age : 47
Location : New Zealand
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: ON THE RUN   Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:24 am

The Troll pats the rider down and upon finding the blade, removes it with a wide grin and places it into an empty sheath inside his Armor Vest. "Thanks! I needed a new toothpick!", he says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 37
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ON THE RUN   Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:47 am

Driving her Harley Davidson Scorpion into the parking lot in front of the club, Ghost took a look of the exterior first. She changed the goggles she wore while driving with a pair of glasses. The goggles she put into the box at the aft of the bike and locked it up. Her all white outfit made her gleam in the light of the streets lantern.

With elegant, confident steps, the albino girl reached the entrance of the Infinity. While the bouncer examined her from head to toe, Ghost checked herself mentally one last time.

She didn’t expect to go on the run directly from this meeting, hence she wore her more expensive clothes, but left the rest of her gear in the locked box of her bike. After all, forearmed was forewarned. Under the coat, strapped under her left shoulder, Ghost could feel the concealable holster with her H&K Urban fighter.
If the bouncer objects about the weapon, I’ll show him the very well done licence for it. If that still won’t shut him up, I’ll just shove my gun up his ass and get it back when she leaves. But that of course would be difficult at best. “Good evening. Isn’t the moon beautiful tonight?” With a beaming smile, she bathed the guy in her charisma. Not that she was interested in a guy. Not ever since THAT time. But it usually helped to be polite. “See, I’m just a girl and I’ve got to protect myself. Here’s the licence for the gun. I promise I won’t shoot any regulars.” She spiced the last bit with a wink.

Etiquette roll to keep the gun. Cha 6 + Etiquette 2 = 8D -> 8d6=34 = 5 hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 277
Age : 30
Location : Tishomingo, OK
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: ON THE RUN   Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:10 pm

"well drek..." mumbled under his breath, shakes his head, and walks inside. looks around for the elf and heads for her at the bar. "hello he says nicely im part of the johnson party... could you help me?" he looks around to see if anyone other than him kinda sticks out of a club scene. perception:3 hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 427
Age : 47
Location : New Zealand
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: ON THE RUN   Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:45 pm

DARKON
As you approach the Club, a group of people with Goth looks, lets just say that black is their favourite colour, greets the Troll Bouncers with a grunt. They both step aside after a cursory inspection and let them in ahead of the rest. You get the feeling that Inferno is trying to spread for inclusiveness, either that or that particular group spends a lot of cred.

The Troll Bouncers turn and greet you with a toothy grin. As you weave your charm, one of them says, "Come on baby gurl! You know the rules! Give it up! You know me! I'll look after it!"


OUTPOST_2
The bar is bussssy! It is crowded with all types, shapes, sizes, colours and pleasures. As the Elf Bartender moves over to take your order, your libido stands on end. Man, this chica is fine! She looks at you with beautiful almond eyes that seem to smoulder.

She gestures towards the Spawn Conference Room and you decide to make your way there before you fall under her spell. You notice that you do not stick out at all. In fact you fit right in. Infinity seems to have a diversity policy going on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
avatar

Number of posts : 1351
Age : 37
Location : Near Cologne
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: ON THE RUN   Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:10 pm

For as split second she thought about changing his mind with a spell. It’s his job. Don’t make a scene. She thought while trying to control the urge.

Threshold 3. Cha+Will =11D Self control roll not to use magic to keep her weapon. Due to Mentor Spirit. Threshold 3 (11d6.hits(5)=2) failed

Oh what the heck it’s MY gun. Stubborn, she reached into the mana with her mind and visualized it wrapping around the trolls head, shoving a new idea into his head. “Oh please?”

Influence spell “let her keep the gun”. Level 4. Spellcasting 4 and Magic 4 +2 mentor spirit bonus (manipulation spells)= 10d (10d6.hits(5)=5) Due to Level reduced to 4 hits.
(Troll resists with Willpower and Counterspelling if available)

Drain for Influence spell. DrainValue: F/2 +1= 3 Willpower+Charisma= 11d (11d6.hits(5)=2) taking one box stun damage.

Ghost felt a little dizzy after the magic ran through her. But it was nothing she weren't used to.

_________________
„I’m Talking to you. Don’t you understand English?” Talking
Talking for Wreck
Descriptions and deeds. Just like that.
thoughts
astral
magic and telepathy
comlinks and radio
Japanese
Sperethiel
German
Mandarin


Last edited by Darkon on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 266
Age : 62
Location : DFW Texas
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: ON THE RUN   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Deodanth disengages form the world of VR back into AR mode.

Wow I love going to that Bazaar so many wonderful things there. Ok now to sort thru and put those warez where they belong.

Takes 10 minutes to process and install the software.

There that is so much better, there was a job posting there that looked interesting, will have to check it out.

Transmits meeting location to Horizon Doble Revolution pilot Cycho. Grabs her jacket, her machine pistol with spare clips.

Cyclo come around to the entrance, run diagnostics check while waiting for me.

Leaves her doss and climbs into the rigger cocoon in the sidecar, activates VR mode.

Clyclo proceed to destination, stay with in limits on speed, drive past the front entrance before finding a parking spot of a secure nature.

As she is driven by she notes the activities of the bouncer, and places machine pistol under cocoon with clips. Once parked she gets out, Cyclo arm security system. Shiva Golem reside in Cyclo for additional protection.

Walks up and lets the bouncer do what he is paid for, and actives selective sound filter to try and reduce the sounds of the music.

Still wearing her hat and electronic shades enters the club.

Damn AR spam, have to adjust to git rid of the unimportant stuff.

Spots the fixer by the bar and makes her way there.

Hello I am part of the Johnson party
Back to top Go down
View user profile
werebear83

avatar

Number of posts : 10
Age : 32
Location : Mesa AZ
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Shift
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: ON THE RUN   Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Yet another bike pulls up to the club, this one blue, with wings sweeping back along the gas tank. Shift parks in with the rest of the bikes, but makes sure he has a straight shot at the street before he shuts off his bike. Dressed in a long lined coat, dark shades and a beat up old cowboy hat, he is a cowboy from the tips of his boots, to the tips if his ears(now if olny he weren't a 5'4" japaneseman he'd be fine). He looks at the bouncers, " Hmmmm not the place that welcomes fire fights." With that he un-holsters his six gun, wraps it up and it in his saddle bags. Decides to see if the notice his ceramic knives and the derringers. With that he walks up to the bouncers, "Howdy, Mind if I come in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ON THE RUN   

Back to top Go down
 
ON THE RUN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Taniwhaiti's Games-
Jump to: