Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 

What's up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kik-zero

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Kik Zero
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: What's up    Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:40 am

Hey everybody this is the player behind "my guy". I'm reall really excited to have found this place i have been infatuated (just a figure of speech) with shadowrun since i first played it on sega genesis .A kid down the street introduced me to RPGs and at first we played D&D but then one day he came up to me with these shadowrun RPG books and sed we could play this and i was F#$%ing ecstatic . so i started playing on the 3rd edition and i still have all of my 3rd edition books . Sadly aside from a 2 player game from my childhood i have never played this game officially and i promised myself this was the year i was going to make it happen and i jumped on the internet and i was determined and i found this place . So bare with me guys and gals if i come off anxious and overexcited it's just years of pent up wanting to play this game and now i'm here and i'm happy . Ryan signing off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: What's up    Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:38 am

Welcome to SRO, it's always good to have some fresh faces around here. Hopefully this will work out as well for you as it has for some of the rest of us. I know I make time for SRO regularly throughout my day, and will continue to do so for a long time, I hope.
As for "catching up" to the level of play of the other players here: you will find that everyone here is very helpful when you make some minor mistake or something. No one expects anyone else to be a perfect player, or to know the rules perfectly, and we all make mistakes. So, have fun, and enjoy the game. We can worry about the rules as they come around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: What's up    Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:31 pm

i agree with gala we are all here to help each other i am still a little new and i'm a gm and im still learning the ropes if you ever have a question don't be shy to ask Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kik-zero

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Kik Zero
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: What's up    Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:53 am

thank you so much i look forward to playing .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up    

Back to top Go down

What's up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: