Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeAssaisn Max Shreck SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Assaisn Max Shreck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrPumpkinhead

MrPumpkinhead

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Assaisn Max Shreck Empty
PostSubject: Assaisn Max Shreck   Assaisn Max Shreck EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:52 am

This more of a character sheet concept, really. Will make a back story once I get approval that I can use this guy.
Alias: Spinner
Race: Human (infected Nosferatu)
Concept: Nosferatu Assassin

Attributes:
Body:6
Agility:6
Reaction:6
Strength:6
Charisma:5
Intuition:6
Logic:5
Willpower:6
Edge:2
Magic:2

Active Skills
Athletic (Group) 2
Stealth (Group) 3
Longarms 5 (Snipers) +2
Blades 4 (Swords) +2
Dodge 3 (Ranged) +2
Perception 3 (Visual) +2
Negotiation 1(Barganing) +2

Language Skills
German N
English 5
Italian 4
Russian 4

Knowledge Skills
Hangouts (Safehouse) 3
Design (Firearms) 2
Security Procedures 3

Positive Qualities
Astral Sight 5

Negative Qualities
Addition Moderate (tobacco) -10
Enemy 4 (Hunters) -20
Sinner -5 (Was given one after accepting citizenship with family)

Contacts
Fixer 5 Loyal 6 Connection

Cash

665 remaining so far.

Please some input Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

Assaisn Max Shreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assaisn Max Shreck   Assaisn Max Shreck EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:23 pm

How many points are you using, and you may want to list the base attributes for nosferatu, and the additional qualities.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Runner
Runner
Bear

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Assaisn Max Shreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assaisn Max Shreck   Assaisn Max Shreck EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Actually looks really mediocre considering how powerful specialized Nos can be. Despite decent all around attributes most of your dice pools are meh for a runner, even a starting one. You are probably better off with SURGEing a metahuman to give it Nosferatu like traits. Now you can spend more BP in other areas and don't have to worry about the party just selling you for the bounty the moment they found out you arent all that useful. Plus to the casual observer you can still appear to be a Nosferatu if you want story hooks about people trying to hunt you down.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

Assaisn Max Shreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assaisn Max Shreck   Assaisn Max Shreck EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 pm

But surging, is not in the spirit of the character. It is not enough to look like one, but to be one. Limitations aside, it is possible to make what he wants, it just takes creativity with the rules. That's the beauty of these games, all the little loop holes.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

Assaisn Max Shreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assaisn Max Shreck   Assaisn Max Shreck EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:41 pm

My one and only question for our Host, who is so graciously letting us joust our ideas about. Was it the nosferatu you wanted, more like the older idea's of dracula, generally ugly as hell. Or the vampire, which can at times be more or less normal looking, but in fact, is not.
Back to top Go down
MrPumpkinhead

MrPumpkinhead

Assaisn Max Shreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assaisn Max Shreck   Assaisn Max Shreck EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 pm

wngd_phantom wrote:
My one and only question for our Host, who is so graciously letting us joust our ideas about. Was it the nosferatu you wanted, more like the older idea's of dracula, generally ugly as hell. Or the vampire, which can at times be more or less normal looking, but in fact, is not.

Ugly as hell.
In fact, I was surprised to see in the book about the Charisma boost, being that he is a bald, ugly piece of work. Then again, it might be more of a talking thing rather than the looks.

As for his skills.. Well, Its not that I did not want him to be super powerful. In fact, trying to 'specialize' in a skill was near impossible. Even taking consideration for a second on how I got -35 BP for neg qualities, getting decent equipment was difficult e with the Yen count. And that even getting decent scores with his attributes had to be reduced all the way to 120 (but I think it works nicely, being that most people with fighter/range normally have low str or body)

I might scrap this guy, this was more of a experimental sheet than anything XD I just got excited about getting runner comp.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

Assaisn Max Shreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assaisn Max Shreck   Assaisn Max Shreck EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:51 am

You give up far too easily. Think along the lines of a nosferatu, a person infected with a disease that has run its course, withering away your physical well being, but giving you so much more. You don't kill with your hands. Why bother, these people are cattle to you? Kill with your voice, with decent enough stats, you could walk into a room and tell a man that when you leave the room, he is to stop breathing until he is dead. He would have no other choice than to do what you say.

If you're caught up in combat, enthral one of the enemies to start killing his cohorts, or simply feed and use the essence gain to ramp up your own abilites and carve a bloody path through them. Why not? you are timeless, age, disease, famine, mean nothing to you. Stop thinking like jet li, that you're going to waltz in and spin kick them to death, and start thinking like an angel of death, one who commands life itself.
Back to top Go down
MrPumpkinhead

MrPumpkinhead

Assaisn Max Shreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assaisn Max Shreck   Assaisn Max Shreck EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Okay. Now I thought of this:

Name: Burgan Stienbeck (Spinner)
RACE: Human Nosferatu (150)
CONCEPT: Manipulator
ATTRIBUTES (120)
Body: 4
Agility: 6
Reaction: 5
Strength: 3
Charisma: 7
Intuition: 7
Logic: 5
Willpower: 7
EDGE: 2
Phys Init[P] 12
Passes 2
Essence: 6
Walk/Run 10/25
Phys Boxes 10
Stun Boxes 12

Active Skills (134)
"Negotiation (Barter) 4 (+2)
Intimidation (Mental) 6 (+2)
Etiquette 4
Con (Seduction) 4 (+2)
Pistols (Heavy Pistol) 2 (+2)
Leadership (Persuasion) 4 (+2)
Infiltration (Urban) 3 (+2)
Shadowing 2
Pilot Ground Craft (Car) 1 (+2)

Knowledge Skills 48/48

German N
English 5
French 4
Russian 3

Hangouts (Safehouses) 4
Regional (Seattle) 3
Literature 3
Security Procedures 2

Race Qualities
"Enhanced Senses (Hearing)
Essence Drain
Fangs
Low-Light Vision
Thermographic Vision
Infection
Regeneration
Immunity (Age,Pathogens,Toxins)
Compulsion
Influence
Fear
Dietary Requirement (Metahuman Blood)
Essence Loss
Allergy (Sunlight, Severe)

Standard Qualities (-35)
Records on File -10
SINner (Standard) -5
Enemy (4) -20

CONTACTS (11)
"Fixer (Loy. 4 Con. 4)
Company Man (Loy. 1 Con. 2)

Resources 20
100,000 NY

Again, this is more of a character sheet. No backstory yet (but I do have a idea)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assaisn Max Shreck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assaisn Max Shreck   Assaisn Max Shreck Empty

Back to top Go down

Assaisn Max Shreck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Characters Concepts-
Jump to: