Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeHello! SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Hello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daheim

Daheim

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 am

Hey all, fairly new to Shadowrun in general. The boyfriend got me into it back in July, and I'm really enjoying it in meatspace. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at GMing eventually, but I'd like to have a bit more experience with magic and matrix/hacking rules before hand. I figured something online that doesn't move as fast might give me the opportunity I need.

Looking forward to playing with you all!

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:02 pm

I wanna GM too been playing shadowrun for a long time just and fourth for a while too but im still having trouble running the matrix to that end i have created Digit my technomancer i figured id learn on the fly too on this site and there is a bunch of people who can help you here. look forward to seeing what ya got! Stay frosty and welcome...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 am

Welcome to the Shadows! I hope you'll enjoy the site. There are several active games, some of which may be willing to accept applicants. If you want to join up on any, just let the GM's know that you're interested, and work out the characters with them.

As for GMing, there can be problems with relative "newbies" being GM in games, but most of the players on this site are more than willing to work with the GM to smooth out the rough spots. Also, we have an active Admin (myself) and an active Moderator (wngd_phantom) who are both more than willing to drop some advice from time to time.
That said, gaining some perspective is always a good thing when it comes to being GM, and the best way to do that is by playing! So, enjoy your time on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: