Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight OOC - Page 5 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight OOC

Go down 
+3
Gala
Havick1988
Ghostmaker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Regarding "Line Of Sight", spells are a somewhat less certain situation than bullets. If you rule that he has to stick his head out, then that's that. I have nothing to add to it.

As for players falling off the wagon: I don't really want to blunt it as much as this, but yes. The blame can be laid on no one else's feet. However, life happens. We can move on, and you can recruit more players. Or we can fold up and go home (i.e. start a new game). The call on this is really yours.
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:48 pm

I never (!!!!) finished a run in this forum. It's always the same thing happening. All crazy about a new run, throwing chars in the pit and after 2 posts just a few are still there...frustrating
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Stampy no worrys if you feel that strongly about it survive this situation and ill re-recruit some new runners k np dont get upset dude i wanna finish too you know lol... i wrote all these ideas down lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:55 am

OK after much thought it seems that some of you are still interested soo im going to get you all out mostly hand of god it and the will be at the rerecruite k let me just figure out a close out k thanks you guys we're gonna give some of the other players a chance and what not lata
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:35 am

Let's find out how many are still in? If it's just me and Stampy, then we re-recruit. But if there are a few more, we can carry on.
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:31 am

I guess we are the only ones left, Gala, but I hope I'll be proven wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight OOC
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Ghostmaker's Games-
Jump to: