Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeDo you like the new toolbar? SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Do you like the new toolbar?

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like SRO's new toolbar?
yes
Do you like the new toolbar? I_vote_lcap40%Do you like the new toolbar? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
yes but it needs some work
Do you like the new toolbar? I_vote_lcap0%Do you like the new toolbar? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Do you like the new toolbar? I_vote_lcap0%Do you like the new toolbar? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I won't download it.
Do you like the new toolbar? I_vote_lcap60%Do you like the new toolbar? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

Do you like the new toolbar? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like the new toolbar?   Do you like the new toolbar? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Do you like SRO's new toolbar? should we add somthing to it? Take somthing away? Change graphics? LET US KNOW...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new toolbar?   Do you like the new toolbar? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:29 am

sorry dd i still have it, but I gotta be honest with you don't use it much. That is all...
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new toolbar?   Do you like the new toolbar? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Is there anything you would add or remove from it? I can still adjust it for users. Right now it's just Shadowrun and a facebook app, but I can add or sub anything....
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new toolbar?   Do you like the new toolbar? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:09 am

Choices mmm yeah i like options. Problem is im not sure what i want from a tool bar. The only other bar i have i don't use. so i would need to know what can they do lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the new toolbar?   Do you like the new toolbar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like the new toolbar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: SRO Polls-
Jump to: