Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeWhat corp do you prefer working for? SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

What corp do you prefer working for?

Go down 
+2
Ou!!!
Digital Doom
6 posters

What Mega Corp do you prefer doing runs for?
Ares Macrotechnology
What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_lcap20%What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Lone Star
What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_lcap27%What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Renraku
What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_lcap0%What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Evo
What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_lcap13%What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Shiawase
What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_lcap0%What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wuxing
What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_lcap7%What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Aztechnology
 0% [ 0 ]
Other Corp
What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_lcap20%What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
I prefer running for Gonvernments
What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_lcap13%What corp do you prefer working for? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

What corp do you prefer working for? Empty
PostSubject: What corp do you prefer working for?   What corp do you prefer working for? EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:57 am

Which Mega corp do you prefer working for or doing a run for?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Ou!!!
Meat
Meat
Ou!!!

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: What corp do you prefer working for?   What corp do you prefer working for? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:33 am

5R
Back to top Go down
Dr_Cynic
Runner
Runner
Dr_Cynic

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Alex Roaring Bear
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: What corp do you prefer working for?   What corp do you prefer working for? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 am

I prefer Ares, mostly because they seem to be the no nonsense type of corp. Probably more trustworthy than most other corps in my opinion.

While Ares is my favorite, Saeder-Krupp is a close second on my favorite list. It's the only private tripple A corperation in the world, and is still the biggest out of all of them. I'd never work with any people from SK though. You could trust a SK corper to stab you in the back, or make you disappear. Never deal with a dragon...
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Sex: M

PostSubject: 5R   What corp do you prefer working for? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:47 am

For those of you who don't know, which is all but Ou!!!, 5R is Five Rings Corp. It was a privately run corp that my players here ended up putting together. They were into specialized weapons manufacturing, drones, teaching hand to hand, blades, and firearms. They did private and public security and own a trivid station in Seattle. They are a minor B corp who is dedicated to cleaning up the Redmond Barrens.

The CEO of five rings was Ou!!! before he decided to do a solo run against his former employer which should have killed him.

(It was a fun run)

It was the biggest player controlled company that I have seen.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Ou!!!
Meat
Meat
Ou!!!

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: What corp do you prefer working for?   What corp do you prefer working for? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:59 am

What? Only shut down Ares Settle for a month. Did what about a million plus in damages, when you count life expenses, and lost profits. Wait lost profits, a lot more then a million. Killed my old boss, his replacement, and a few more generations of replacements. Got MY box....and looked in it finally. Blew most of the building, used the water table to flood the building, and escaped through an under water cave. It went perfectly according to OU!!! plan.

Edit Note: An Ou!!! plan is as follows: Transportation to site, (this time was a hang glider with an engine mounted, and set to explode on caotact) bring planty of explosives (c-15 as much as reasonable and multiple types of detenators) and swords, fresh body armour, with face covering and voice masking helmet. Pick entry point in route, ussually front door. (this time front door after said hang glider made contact, after releaseing myself from it.) Run in Slashing and dodgeing around, cut my way up to old bosses office, kill the replacment after saying "I will spare you if you tell me where my old boss works now(fragger got promoted slagging me over) Cut way up to him kill him. Kill everyone on that floor, then the next and so on down to super secret sub basement. Oh and don't forget to leave some explosives in random rooms, hallways and staircases for: distraction, slowing down responce, and diverting people from attacking me to disableing said explosives. Get to supper secret sub basement, running on edge and well that is about it. Grab super secret box. duck into a spot I think might stop me from blowing myself up...... trigger explosives. Yay!!! Survived!!! Not time to make exit plan.... Maybe sould take more advice from elf boy...... nahh that is why he is the VP and I am the P. Exit.... Water is rising quickly hhhmmmmm That might work. Hold breath go for a swim.... I am so glad I invest in these cyber lungs....Get out and disappear. Watch movie made about me..... The endding was wrong saying so and so killed me.... He dies of misterious decapitation related death, all evidence points to vengeful spirit of OU!!! Mawahhh. Good guys win... Well not so bad guys win.

Last edited by Ou!!! on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaedalusK71
Runner
Runner
DaedalusK71

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2011-12-18

Character sheet
Character Name: Kaneis
Race: Gnome

PostSubject: Re: What corp do you prefer working for?   What corp do you prefer working for? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 am

Whichever Megacorp job does the most damage to another Megacorp...

I don't really care for them. Work for the government you say? They're either puppets of the corps or just another megacorporate entity...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: What corp do you prefer working for?   What corp do you prefer working for? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:34 am

The Star, while a drag when you are trying to get away on a non-Star run, it's nice knowing that eyes will be diverted so long as I don't make too much noise while working for them. Too bad KE took over... fraggers.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: What corp do you prefer working for?   What corp do you prefer working for? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:25 am

Evo.

It's a 3-letter name. That's just cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What corp do you prefer working for?   What corp do you prefer working for? Empty

Back to top Go down

What corp do you prefer working for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: General Chat :: SRO Polls-
Jump to: