Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeStatus Board SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Status Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Status Board Empty
PostSubject: Status Board   Status Board EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:56 am

If your a player in one of my games and for some reason you will be away for an extended period of time, you will be expected to post your status here. By that I mean the period of time you will be gone for. We don't really need a reason, people get sick, they go on vacation, bad drek happens. None of my business, but considering how little time it takes to post up a 'Hey guys I'll be gone from X date to X date' you are expected to at least extend your fellow players that basic courtesy so we know what happened to you. Players who just vanish without a single word will be removed from the game if they do not post in the IC thread one month from their last post. Players who do not post at least once a week may be removed if their posts are too infrequent and holding things up as a result. I'm a reasonable person, and I get real life stress. But too often (Especially on this board) I've seen players just vanish without a trace for months only to pop up again, or constantly pull out of a game and expect to pick up where they left off. I've even seen some players just ignore one game, post consistently in another and then suddenly pop back into the other game expecting to also pick up where they left off. You are playing with other real people.

If I think your behaviour is questionable, I will speak to you via PMs and try and see what's going on. If your behaviour is not what I expect of a player, I will notify you. If you do not correct your behaviour after three warnings, you will be removed from the game.
Back to top Go down

Status Board
Page 1 of 1