Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOn the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle

Go down 
+3
Sly Hound
Larzarus
Kesslan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Seeing his comlink,image link and thus smartlink completely jammed Daniel shutdown his comlink entirely and draws his Predator and turns on the laser sight.

Boy the chief sure is grumpy today...sigh...awright so no time to loose now..Ramme lets get that door open,Ginny send your spirits inside now and have them scout around for anything unusual near the front door then make them search the place and alert us if they see anyone,James you cover Ramme once the door is open ill go you go in with me then Ginny and Techno boy follow up, get your game faces on people we go on my mark...GO!
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Ramme looks at his comm and reads the message. He grimaces. No time to argue now. Some smoke grenades first to the left and right windows. Let's move. Daniel, check the door for electric traps.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Larzarus wrote:
Ramme looks at his comm and reads the message. He grimaces. No time to argue now. Some smoke grenades first to the left and right windows. Let's move. Daniel, check the door for electric traps.

Cant..they totally jammed my comlink i cant do jack at the moment so the best is to act fast and careful now
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:23 pm

"sorry guys" resets my vision back to regular vision "alright im back to regular vision" I slide in behind Ramme "breach and bang scenario? I'll toss a flash bang in after you kick the door." I stand by for moving up to the door with Ramme and once to the wall ill leave the shield behind. It gets in the way of using my primary weapon most effectively. Time is of the essence when working with runners.
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:03 pm

[Message from KE] Ike swears under his breath. M-f-ing cowboys! We're in a goddamn SWAT mission for Christ's sake! He takes a few deep breaths, remembering the patience of his Paragon, the strength of will it took him to finish projects like the Labyrinth. Well, this team is a project, too, I guess. [Daniel gives commands.] What is that little twerp goin' on about? "Game faces on people, 3-2-1 go!" That teeny bopper's been watching too many Rescue Rangers trids. But if people are following his zealous little ass, then what good will it do for me to ask them to take it back a notch? They've practically blasted the door down already! "Alright then, if we're doing this, let's try to do it right. Ginny, that roof plan of your's sounds reasonable. Think you can lift my scrawny elf butt up there? Wink "

OOC: No hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:00 am

Levitate on IKE: 6 hits (I forgot to announce force; so taking force = magic/2 = 4; so only 4 hits count)
Drain Roll: 3 hits, no drain
Invisibility on IKE, force 4; 3 hits
Drain Roll: 1 hit; 2 boxes drain

Ginny nods to Ike, pausing for a moment to gather her magical energies around her. At the same time, Ginny sends a mental command to the two Watcher spirits she is controlling.
To the first, Ginny commands: "Enter the ground floor of the building. Identify threats at the front door. Report back." Ginny knows that Watcher spirits are great tools for gathering information, since they are easy to summon. However, their strength is also their weakness. They simply aren't that intelligent.
To the second watcher, Ginny commands: "Identify all threats on the top of the building. Report back." And with that, she knows that the Watchers will follow her commands to the letter. They would be reporting back shortly, as travel is much quicker in the Astral than in the physical world.
Immediately following that, Ginny grunts in concentration. This was the hard part. Hoping that the old self-centered concentration that she had learned would help, Ginny hummed the "Ohm" quietly to herself that her parents had long ago taught her to do to help calm and guide her.
In only a moment, Ginny was accelerating Ike toward the roof of the Building, but her tasks weren't complete there. She closed her eyes, trying to shut out the world and focus on her humming, really concentrating on the casting. But this one would be harder, she knew. Drawing her magics in to her body, focusing on pulling the energy from the earth, and air, Ginny summoned a field of invisibility, and placed that on Ike as well. - That ought to keep him alive long enough to be of some use. She thought to herself.
"Ike, prepare yourself. As soon as you're over the lip of the building, my spell will drop, and you'll be falling; at a full-speed run." As she watched him speed toward the roof, Ginny hoped he heard, and would heed, her warning. Travelling forward at somewhere around 20 meters per second when her spell dropped would be uncomfortable, in the least. And could lead to something quite a bit worse.

Ginny turned to Daniel and the boys, nodding at Daniel's commands. She was simply too mentally drained at the moment, not to mention that her focus was literally elsewhere, to give other commands, or add to these. She drew her MP5 forward on the sling, and took up a "Ready" position behind the boys. They would be heading in the front door any time now. Her only hope was that her focus on Ike wouldn't be enough to distract her well trained reflexes from pulling the trigger if she needed to. And that the Watchers would report back soon. Intel would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:25 am

Ramme holds his shield, ready his Pistole, a tiny weapon in his huge hand, and taking front position.

Looking for traps at the front door: 3 hits

Using Thermovision to look through the door: 6 hits
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Initatives:
Sly: 20
Larz: 12
Outpost: 12
Present: 9
Gala: 9

Ground Floor:
On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 First_13

Rooftop:
On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 Roof10

While everyone gets into position, and issues get barked about, Ramme sets up to breach the door, his careful check of the door shows no traps, nor does it under Thermal. He finds however, that the door just blends into the background of his Thermal vision and since it's a solid object, his thermal vision can not see beyond it, only the heat of the door itself which is slightly more neutral than the walls it's anchored in. While everyone else gets ready to go in, Ginny successfully launches Ike up into the air and towards the roof, though perhaps with a bit more force than she intended and Ike finds himself shooting past, over top of and then falling quickly down towards the roof at an angle and towards an exhaust pipe mounted into the roof. If he's not quick on his feet and able to absorb the impact, he'll find himself in for a bruising. (Present: Please make 2 Gymnastics rolls. The first with a threshold of 2, the second with a threshold of 3)

Meanwhile the two watcher spirits dutifully head off to search for 'threats' within the designated area. Fortunately the area is small so the reports will likely not take very long, especially as the watcher spirits travel on the astral plane, yet time such reports will take none the less, giving Ginny a few moments to figure out what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 am

Ginny breathes a sigh of relief as her spell drops. Ike had shot out of her view, and the spell disconnected automatically, freeing up her concentration somewhat to improve her reflexes. She knew she would need them to survive the fun. In fact, she wasn't sure how long she would be able to hold up Ike's invisibility, as that was requiring the concentration that she normally attributed to her Reflexes.
Taking a deep breath, Ginny drew the magical energies back in to her body, shaping the spell inward, this time, rather than outward. This spell was intended to improve her Body's performance, and it was important to her that she succeed.

Improved Reflexes Force 3: 3 hits = +2 IP, +2 Reflexes
Drain Resist: 4 hits, no drain
OOC: My Initiative score increased by 2 for dropping the Lev spell, Increased by 2 for improving the Reflexes, and dropped by 2 for sustaining the Improved Reflexes. Net: Initiative Score +2 = 10, and 3 IPs

Ginny was finding her concentration heavily split again, but she felt the speed seep in to her bones, telling her that her spell had succeeded. Ginny was ready for the battle. All that she needed now was for her Watchers to report, and she would (hopefully) be moving forward with the team.

Last edited by Gala on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Collider

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:11 pm

"Ah drek..." Collin mumbled to himself as he crested the hill overlooking the practice area for today's exercise. His voice the tone of gravel cascading down an asphalt driveway. The team was already getting into position and he hadn't even made first call. Quickly moving up to the original gathering point, he stripped the heavier portions of his armor off, leaving his form fitting ruthenium polymer suit and specialized goggles. Once he was satisfied that his Secura Pistol was readily loaded with gel rounds and strapped to his lower back, he activated the ruthenium coating and faded into the background. So long as none of the shadowrunners were operating thermographic or ultrasonic vision, he should be able to slink about undetected.

Collider leaves the staging area at a brisk jog, his footprints advertising his movement to the rest of the team. As he nears the group at the front door, he calls softly to let them know it is him there and not one of the opponents.

"Sorry for being late, we know what we are up against?"
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 pm

"Nope; not yet. Got a coupl-a Watchers heading inside to take a look for us. Give me a sec, they should be reportin' back any second now." Ginny said, not even turning to acknowledge their extraordinarily late teammate. If the Brass didn't give him a whoopin' about this one, she surely would be. Perhaps she would anyway. This was just not cool.
Ginny kept her weapon at the ready, waiting for either her Watchers to report back, or for the door to burst open, giving her a chance to pull the trigger in to a target.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:42 am

It's around this time that Ginnie's watchers report in. Each one bringing a slew of 'threats' that range from things like the head of a nail sticking out of the wall near a door frame to the dangers of falling from the roof and a tiny spider slowly descending the side of the wall facing the team. The term 'threat' had apparently been a little too vague and the simple spirits had searched for anything and everything that could possibly be a threat to the team in even the most mundane or extreme sense of the word. The only upside was that they didn't apparently find anything that wasn't actually.. ordinary. Oh.. yes and there was mould in the wall near one of the main ground floor windows and it might be a hazard to those with breathing problems and there was a slightly sharp edge to one of the pipes sticking out of the roof, some one could potentially hurt themselves if they hit it.

Speaking of sharp edged pipes, Ike found himself hurtling towards it at a bit of an alarming speed, fortunately he managed to hit the ground running, tripped, rolled, snagged the butt of his gun on it causing it to stay behind while he hurtled over it and managed to successfully stop himself between it and the other pipe. On his feet no less, ready to go and basically no worse for the wear except perhaps a small bruise on his right leg. As the rest of the team waits to move in, silence descends around the area. For now the team has not run into any real threats, and Ike finds the roof completely clear of any hostiles, but there was a door leading to a stairwell over on the other side and it was only a short jog to get there, or a moderate walk depending on if he was in a hurry, or decided to take the stealthy route.

(OOC: Sorry bout taking so long to get the GM post up, life kept me rather busy and it's hard for me to check on things when I'm at work and dont have my notes with me)

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 am

"Ike! Ginny hissed in to her mic. Ginny doesn't bother waiting for a response, since she wasn't really calling him for anything other than to make sure that he was listening.
"Watchers reported uh, no threats on the roof. I will send them to check the second floor now. Is there an entrance up there?" She asked, again, not waiting for a response before sending her commands to the Watchers. If she hadn't had her helmet on, her teammates probably would have been amused by the look of bewilderment on her face as the Watchers returned with a dizzying report of mundane threats. She had to let them sift through their entire list, filling her brain with useless unimportant information, before she could actually start to sort it herself. Watchers could be useful, but also dangerous. Since they were reporting "directly" to her brain, the kind of information dump she had just received could have been quite distracting during a combat situation.
"Ok, thank you." Ginny always treated her spirits with respect, no matter what. She was firmly of the belief that they were, as they seemed to be, more or less sentient beings. That meant that, borrowing the old Buddhist teachings, mistreating them would incur a Karmic negative energy.
"Now check the second floor for Metahuman, magical, or mechanical threats. Then report back." She instructed them. This time they were receiving the same instructions. Hopefully that would mean that if one of them missed something, the other might notice it.

"So, Ike is on the roof. We're all down here. How are we proceeding? I just sent my Watchers to the second floor; they will report back when they're done." She said in to the team comm channel, as soon as she was finished working with the Watchers.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 am

I would they we go in, stealth mod for the start. I move forward to open the door instead of breaking it open, what his first intention was. Ike should sneak inside, slowly and nothing heoric. When he sees the a runner, we start to make some noise down here.

If nobody say anything else, Ramme will open the door. If it's locked and it's electronical he will gesture the team hacker to open the door, otherwise he will use his chisel to break open the door. Therefore he holster his pistol and taking the chisel from his backpack. Shield still on his arm though.
First attempt: 4 hits
If it's not broken yet, next attempt: 2 hits

OOC: Door with Armor 2 and Structur 3 should be open by now.

Puting his chisel away and draw his weapon again, Ramme is ready to move into the main floor.

Last edited by Larzarus on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Collider

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:55 pm

As the door opens Collider slides his facemask down over his eyes, activating the ultrasound vision sensors in the visor. The area around him suddenly turning to a black and white image, soundwaves bouncing about the area returning with an image of the room inside and anything inside. At the same time, he activates the Ruthenium Polymers of his suit, melding into his surroundings, and slipping in and to the side of the door, allowing the others to follow him in. Once inside, he pulls out his silenced pistol and begins checking the room for anything he can find.

OOC: perception roll: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3057596/ 3 hits
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Ramme found the cheap training door opened easily with just two good tugs of his chisel and the lock promptly simply popped free of the door frame allowing the door to swing open. Collider easily slips inside ahead of the rest of the team, and finds himself in a room set up like a lobby of some generic government building like a health card office. There are rows of low seat styled benches by the windows and 5 separate cubicles made of some standard cheap 'sound absorbing' material that only really helps cut down but not totally eliminate noise and mostly just serves as a little bit of privacy screening. Once inside he soon spots three additional doors, one at the back on the side near the benches just past the cubicles, a second one behind the row of cubicles (just barely visible above the temporary cubicle walls) and three doors on the right hand side leading off to other areas.

So far however, there is no sign of anyone and Gala's watchers are once again off hunting around on their newly assigned task.

On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 First_14
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:45 am

Ginny files in with the rest of the group. At the moment, her spells were keeping her from even considering leading the group in to the room, as she knew that her reaction was most likely significantly impacted by the two spells she was holding up. She looked around, sighting down her rifle. She knew that she wouldn't be shooting her team-members at the moment, because her finger wasn't even on the trigger. It was standard "Law Enforcement" training; you lay your finger up against the trigger housing, keeping it close to the trigger for fast access, but off the trigger to make sure that you don't shoot anything you don't want to shoot. She knew that her team was doing the same.
"I'll take the first room to the right." She said, peeling off the group to the right, and fake-kicking in the office door. Ginny knew from past experience that the door itself would open without any effort at all. But even in an office setting, the doors were not made to stand up to a good kick. She went in without looking behind her, knowing that her team members would have chosen other rooms to check.
Ginny's room turned out to be some sort of meeting room, as witnessed by the large table, the chairs, and the window in to the room. She hadn't actually needed to check the room, except for procedure, since the window actually showed her everything she needed to know. Procedure, however, dictated that every room be checked. There could be a bomb, or an unconscious hostage. You never knew, and had to check.

Perception test for the Meeting Room: 1 hit

Ginny ducked low in the door as she came through, checking under the table for an opponent, before hustling to the back of the room and checking behind the table for something, anything, that could be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Collider

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Corners, Corners, Corners Collider mentally reminded himself of the his SWAT Training. Every corner could be a potential hiding spot, had to check everything. As Ginny went into the first door, he began thoroughly checking the cubicles in the main room, each one could potentially house a runner hidden from the watchers and just waiting to shoot his teammates.

OOC Perception Test: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3060521/ 1 success
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Roger that, Ginny. I cover the doors rear left.

Ramme follows Ginny to the first door, after she entered the room and no shooting starts he move on to the next door. Gesturing the others to check the second room near the second cubide (Cubide 1). Ramme positions himself between Cubide 1 and 2 so that he can see also the two doors next to the fax maschine.
He had taken a quick look over the left side of the room and know that Colider would find enough cover if some runners come from the most left door.

Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:23 pm

I follow Ramme through with breach and continue to be his second man in the stack. He tapps trigger housing in impatience each time they find an empty room. his world still slower than Its supposed to be he continues to wonder about this room clearing. "Ginny? did your watchers find any dangers human related on this floor?" I look around quizically... "or do we need to get ready to clear the stairs?" I performs this in a low whisper hopefully quiet enough that just the team can hear.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:45 am

Daniel sticks himself behind Ginny still moody about his superiors putting military grade jammers inside an hostage situation. As Ramme and and the others seached the room he kept his Predator firmly held in his hands...he was mostly useless to his team now...well not completely he was still a decent shot and his augmented reflex with he usually had to give him an edge over VR hackers and Technomancers would be very useful to him here.

Were we told how many hostage there were? (he says trying to remember the briefing)

Last edited by Sly Hound on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:06 pm

When Ramme is in position he move a little bit closer to the door and listen if he can hear something behind the door.
5 + 2 = 7 hits in perception test (Audio)

Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:06 am

As everyone moves further in, there seems to be nothing but silence. For now at least there are no sounds of movement, no sign of anyone hiding behind anything. It was as if the building itself was entirely vacant. However the hostages, however many of them there were had to be here since that was the whole point of the exercise and there was an 'unknown' number of runners to boot. The only thing really visible at the moment were all the various marks on the wall from training rounds from groups past that had gone through here. Gala meanwhile got a mental nudge from one for her watchers 'There are two things that move near the stairs.' though the watcher clearly couldn't tell what exactly those 'things' were. They were pretty simple minded after all but at least it understood it was something that could fall into the 'threat' category and thus was worth reporting.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:39 am

"Clear!" Ginny said, in her husky voice. She didn't have the mental concentration at the moment to focus her voice in to anything other than "natural". She turned toward the door, keeping in a semi-crouched position, with her gun up and in front of her. She pointed it slightly down and to the right, so that Ramme didn't mistake her intentions. Although, it wouldn't have been terribly important, since they had all been trained to keep their fingers off the triggers.

"Ike, heads up at the stairs. My watchers report something moving there. Everyone else; if this floor is clear, let's head to the stairs. Eyes out for targets when we open the doors. There may be something." Ginny said, exiting the door behind Ramme and heading toward the next one. She took a quick glance to see if someone had already cleared it. Finding that the door was still closed, Ginny stepped back, nodding to Ramme to open the door. She readied her weapon, facing it inward, just like she had been trained.
Ginny was fairly certain that there wouldn't be any biological threats in the room, as her Watchers had already checked this floor, but Procedure is Procedure.

While Ginny was waiting for Ramme to open the door, she issued her next set of commands to the Watchers. Ginny briefly considered attempting to "mess" with the 'Runners in the stairwell, but realized quickly that she couldn't ask her Watchers to whisper something, as then the 'Runners would be "alerted" to her presence. Of course, they already knew that the group was there, but this was an exercise. The group was still pretending that they didn't know.

To the first: "Check for threats in the stairwell. If you see a magician, or another spirit, report back to me immediately, followed by returning to your metaplane. Once you complete this task, you are dismissed." She wasn't sure how many services the Watcher would allow her to ask of it, but she figured she was coming to the end, one way or another.
To the Second: "Guard Ike, inform him of any threats that he is unaware of, within 10 meters of his body."

Ginny knew that the Watchers were not the most intelligent of creatures. On the other hand, she had good reason to trust that, within their capacity, they would be fairly good at getting their tasks completed. To Ginny, that was important. It meant that she should always attempt to assign simple tasks to them. It also meant that she needed to utilize them whenever possible. They were easy to bring around, and they were happy to help out.

Last edited by Gala on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Ramme tries to remember if Ginny watcher checked only the main room or the whole floor. But since he didn't hear anything he opend the door, ready to defend himself. He didn't want to make too much noise until he get the 'go' from their buddy at the roof and so simple used the door handle.

A quick look through the room for any hostages or runners (5hits), specially behind the desk at the very end of the room and behind the door and he moves on. Ramme positions himself near the fax machines. Usually he would suspect a bomb or mine near or even inside the maschin since it was a good spot for a trap, but Ramme is sure that would be something Ginnys watcher would have mentioned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle   On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the job - Knight Errant Training Center: Seattle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Kesslan's Games-
Jump to: