Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeGreetings. SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Greetings.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PNEawf

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings.   Greetings. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:36 am

Hi All,

I haven't really played regularly for years. 2nd edition in fact. I did play some PBEM with 3rd ed about 10 years ago, but only for a short while. No idea why but I recently got a hankering to dust off a few characters and play again.

I have GM'd but I much prefer playing and mostly seem to like magic. I seem to prefer this in any RPGs I play. I found some 4th Ed Char Generators (SR4GC_DK is the one I ended up using as I can just about understand it!) and have been busy trying to convert my old favourites into 4th Ed chars.

I am hoping to post my characters in the appropriate forum in the near future and I hope to find an occasional run to join in with.
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

Greetings. Empty