Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeEmpathy software SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Empathy software

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benhatt

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Empathy software Empty
PostSubject: Empathy software   Empathy software EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Do you need an emotitoy to run empathy software or could you run through a micro-camera linked to your com?
Back to top Go down
phillosopherp

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-17

Empathy software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empathy software   Empathy software EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 pm

I know that I am super new around here, and ymmv based on how you wish to run your game, but I have always understood the RAW allow for empathy software to be run on anything, so thus if you have cybereyes you can have those linked to your PAN and have the software running on your comm. If you are without the cybereyes then there is always goggles, or glasses, or contacts, of course all those things can be hacked as well if they are not hardlined into your comm.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Empathy software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empathy software   Empathy software EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm

You don't have to have an emotitoy but you do need to have the appropriate sensors. The emotitoys basically serve as said required sensors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empathy software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empathy software   Empathy software Empty

Back to top Go down

Empathy software
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: