Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFrom a newbie SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

From a newbie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

From a newbie Empty
PostSubject: From a newbie   From a newbie EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 am

You hear the sound of a door opening and closing and footsteps walking to your location along with someone speaking up, by the sound of the voice its a Man. As you turn to face the direction of the voice you see a new person in the room and its this new person that is doing the talking

"Hello and good day, My name is Starcraft i'm new to these parts and hope that you all will show me the ropes and teach me, i'm looking forward to working with you all in the future when i have the time as my job does unfortunately take up most of it. Working for the government can be tiring at times but i think the pros slightly outweigh the cons, (depending on the day) Its a pleasure meeting all of you."

With this the new guy whom calls himself Starcraft offers a smile and listens to all the greetings
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

From a newbie Empty