Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHome<<Ultra Red>> OOC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

<<Ultra Red>> OOC

Go down 
+3
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Jimb011
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Ultra red OOC

any comments and stuff or ooc. here
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:15 am

Yeah, given the results of my data searches so far, Motoko's going to be VERY polite here. The whole building is bad news.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:44 pm

joy and rapture, suits with earpieces keeping an eye on us, hope hell doesn't decide to freeze too early, i just started my grill.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Sex: Male

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:56 pm

To save on confusion

Jötunn's inner monologues will be green, Norsk will be
orange, English will be Olive and tests will be red
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Take 5   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Hey guys take 5, I will post tomorrow, the reason being is that I wrote everything down and then it didn't post! I spent like an hour on it and its all gone I think.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:39 pm

ouch, that sucks bro
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:41 pm

lol i found it nvm
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:51 pm

For Motoko, English is green, Japanese is red, and Com chatter is Italics. OOC stuff (like tests) are marked by the <OOC> tag in my post, and generally everything after that tag is OOC. If for some reason I have to put the OOC in the middle of ICness, I'll enclose it in <OOC> </OOC>
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Toshiro's thoughts will be blue, I'll use Mirikon's idea for Japanese, and English will just be in plain text.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Ultra red   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Its FUTURE tech! echo echo! with hot air, helium! or hydrogen...hope its not hydrogen gas! And yes that picture is of a glider I randomly found on the internet with its caption renamed...I think its a model.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:30 am

My van has a 28 armor rating. You gotta be DAMN good to damage her with anything short of field artillery.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:53 am

Let's get this one moving, I can't really figure out a decent way to play my AmerInd in this environment, LoL.

I just can't imagine the awkwardness and just incredibly HOW out of place he would feel.

I mean, the most complicated tech he's EVER used is a commlink.... rofl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:03 am

Let's see. With 500,000, Motoko could get a tricked out Cesna C750, with a couple Nimrod drones to go with it, and still have money left over for another Steel Lynx or two, or maybe picking up a couple Crimson Samurai combat drones. Oh! And also grabbing a Vulcan maitenance drone or three, to work on my new toys!

And the Karma from this run will likely go to improving her rigging skills, and maybe picking up a new complex form or two.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:05 am

Mirikon wrote:
My van has a 28 armor rating. You gotta be DAMN good to damage her with anything short of field artillery.

oh goody, giving our GM ideas.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:21 am

Lol. Well, there is a reason she wants to have the van with her, afterall. It is pretty much literally an APC, except that modern APCs would have something heavier than a LMG on them. Only reason I don't is because I ran out of mod slots. But when we get the money from this run, I'm going to have so much fun with designing my new toys, and maybe upgrading the ones I already have.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Now that I've introduced his handle, I'll start referring to Toshiro as Shadow to cut down on confusion.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:56 pm

HELLLLLLOOOOOO FOLKS!
First of all Mr. Holographic Johnson!: eat your heart out! (from another game)

Second of all: any comments on how I'm doing for my first game as a GM?!

Also... I was conflicted on whether to allow the truck to come along. I should have specified something about vehicles in the beginning. But I didn't want to give anything such as no vehicles allowed because that might be semi-unrealistic. As a first time GM I was assuming that if you wanted to bring vehicles that desperately; that they would be housing some heavy equipment or weapons.

But now that Mokoto is bringing a...tank...I think: Its a given that you can bring it but there are going to be some over-the top changes (as mentioned) to the vehicle. And... other stuff Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:19 am

I think you're doing well Jimbo. Maybe just give a little more time for the others to post... Wreck, Phantom, and Mirikon didn't get a chance to post their char intros.

I'm not going to bring my ride... I've got a feeling that a rice-rocket won't do much good in the Panamanian jungle Wink
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:25 am

Well, if I'd known that we were going to the jungle, I would have done things differently, to be sure. I didn't design a tank so much as a poor man's Armored Personnel Carrier (APC). If I'd known we'd be doing jungle work, I likely would have split things into two lighter vehicles, with some off-road suspension and the like. Hopefully it won't be a problem. Even if this base is in the middle of the jungle, they still have to supply it somehow, and the cheapest way to do that is still with trucks. Obviously, the van can't come inside.

When you said to do some non-urban skills or gear, I thought we'd be going out into the country, not into the jungle. If need be, I can redistribute things, though without her van and drones Motoko is basically a liability in any fight. The only reason she'd be there is in case they needed a door opened, or a security system brought down. In the real world, only way she contributes to combat is if there's a drone around, or maybe she could try and hack someone's cyberware, but that's not so easy to do, most of the time. I could perhaps split the things I have in the van into two lighter vehicles, and basically have one as a very large drone...
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:34 pm

You never know what our GM will do, Mickey did say your van would be modified.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:35 pm

i'd say your doing fairly well so far Jimbo.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:45 pm

Btw, my last post in game was meant to give some lee-way for the introductions to each other. note i said:

Quote :
After everyone introduces themselves he continues.

Also, null sweat about bringing the van, I've already gotten to it...and its gonna be wiz.

anyways...carry on.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:20 am

My bad man Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:32 am

can you pm me your email?
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:31 pm

I'd like to purchase the following things for Motoko during the trip to the airfield, if possible:

500 rounds Explosive Ammo (2500 nuyen) in belts of 250 each, so she can reload her drone and van, if needed.
80 rounds Regular Ammo (160 nuyen) so she can reload her Fubuki twice, if needed.
Rating 6 Mapsoft of the area of Aztlan they're going to (30 nuyen)
Rating 4 Linguasoft of the predominant language in the area they're going to (2000 nuyen).
Total: 4590 nuyen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Ultra Red>> OOC
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next