Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 Some Assembly Required -IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 am

[Very good. I'm delaying my action until I'm ready to intervene(delayed action, p. 145 SR4A]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 302
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Shu slowly opens his eyes and finds himself in a very unfamiliar place, and that unsettles him. It must be a drill. Just another drill. The Facility does these things all the time. But...I've never been through one like this. He looks at the IVs in his arm. Oh, thank the heavens. I'm just in the medical ward. I'm sure they'll be taking me back to my lab in no time. I'm sure of it! He then looks to the people just outside of the room he is in. Most of them are covered in blood, and are looking in another direction with apprehension. The panic starts to sink back in.

Shu looks like someone took the iconic image of the sarariman and scrubbed off the filigree. His body is weak and his eyelids are drooping, but his loyalty is unwavering and his genius is unparalleled. While loyalty can be subsidized and genius can be slotted, there's some hidden potential in Shu that he has no knowledge of. Just for that fact, his bosses overlook his mild idiosyncrasies and instead look for ways to twist them to their own advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
avatar

Number of posts : 225
Age : 29
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:26 am

Noticing the door open and 3 new people come in Atashi quicly looks for a place to hide, she feels somethigns wrong here and with the announcement mostlikely a fight is about to break out and she is anything but a fighter. she backs into one of the open cells and stays out of the way hoping for this t be ove with quickly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:36 am

Jhon steps forward to the three new people, arms out, hands about chest level, palms out. Standing in front of them he states in his best cop voice, "I demand to see whoever is is charge here. Several of us are registered Citizens of Mitsuhama Comuper Technologies and this try of extraction, confinement, torture and treatment violates corporate and international laws. So I say to you again, I demand to speak to whoever is in charge."

[The Intruders show no sign of heeding Jhons words]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:11 am

Sparks ducks into the room with the old Chinese dude, and racks his brain, wishing he'd paid a bit more attention in those computer security classes, but failing to come up with anything resembling a plan, falls back on the mainstay of teenage brats everywhere, "Hey man! There's a bunch of guys breaking into your house!" Yes, the "see if this ancient guy is more dangerous than he looks" plan. Not good, the guy probably won't believe him, but that might wake him up enough to get him in the game, and everyone knows that old Chinese dudes are killer kung fu masters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Professor
Meat
Meat
avatar

Number of posts : 97
Age : 46
Location : Michigan, USA
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:20 am

Ricky is talking to Meeka trying to understand what she means when he hears the people speaking from the room behind him. He turns with widening eyes as he takes in what he can see in the room. Ricky has NEVER been good with threatening situations, always having been on the bad end of the resolutions. He crouches down hoping they haven't seen him and looks them over because they look dangerous.

He thinks, 'A dios Mio, those are some baaaad looking hombres...y chicas. I hope they don't hurt us, PLEASE don't hurt me.' He then looks them over for what they are carrying trying to figure out exactly WHAT it is they do and what he might be able to do.

He mutters quietly very concerned but not quite in a panic, " I can't summon, no weapons... not that I could use them anyway...oh drek!"

OOC:

Perception [6,5,4] = [2 sux]

Medical Knowledge of what hes seeing (Log+med) [6,4,1,1,4,4,3,6,6]= [3 sux]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:00 am

[Ricky: you are going to have get a better look at these people to get a better understanding of what is going on]

Ricky as you crouch down putting the table between yourself and the combat Meera crawls over to you and wraps her arms around you. She buries her face into your chest wimpering. You can hear her say 'no more tests' everyone once in a while between wimpers.

........................................
Everyone else:

The Intruders seem to have no interntion of taking Jhon to whoever is in charge, that is unless of course they are going to take him unconscious. One of them steps in toward Jhon with the baton raised to strike. In a monotone voice she says, "Secondary target identified."

The other woman intruder moves past Jhon and moves towards Tokko, "Primary target identified."

The male in the lab coat sets down the tray of equipment and pulls out a strange looking gun with an oversized barrel.

.......................................
Jhon lunges at his attacker [taking his held action] and attempts to strike her

[Jhon to hit: Melee combat to hit: 5d6 (3 for agility, 3 for unarmed, -1 for lack of reach): 3 hits]
[Guard 1 to defend: 6d6: 4 hits]
[Jhon got hit: soaking damage vs 3P: 0 hits, Jhon takes 3 boxes of damage]

[Guard Attacks: 6d6: 2 hits]
[Jhon Defends: 3 hits]
[Jhon ended up striking the guard for 1S damage] Jhon yells out, need a little help here!!!
[Guard soaking damage: 3d6: 0 hits, Guard takes one box of damage]
........................................

[When engageing the intruders please go ahead and roll for them as well, with the clubs they are 6d6 to hit and 3d6 vs damage. And if i didn't do this right please let me know and i can correct it. Tokko you may take your held action if you wnat. Andrew, its your turn as well]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 am

[Hmm. Something is not clear. 6d6 to hit is okay. (AGI+Clubs) 3d6 against damage? (BOD+Impact armor)? Seems a little low (not judging). But where is their defense? (REA+Dodge or Clubs)? And their damage? (STR/2+1) And the elf and ork guard has the same stats? SR4A p. 157]

Anyway, Tokko's slowly moving backwards, baiting the second guard away, while calling his magic to aid him.

[Roll: Attribute boost 1. BOD 2. STR, 6 dice please subtract last 1,2,3 if I have neg. mod. on my magic use)

6d6.hits(5) → [1,3,6,4,6,6] = (3)
6d6.hits(5) → [5,3,4,4,4,4] = (1)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3215508/

[I'm moving with walking rate (requires no action) but I'll use my free action to run and stay out of reach if she starts running towards me. Also I'm trying to keep her between me and the "coat with the gun".]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickelB
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Seeing all this unfold, Andrew makes the decision that he doesn't want to see anyone on his side get hit with that gun so he pounces at the guy in coat hoping to land a good one to his jaw.

he knows he needs to rock this guys world before he gets a chance to use that big barreled bastard. So andrew really throws his weight behind this one.


[boxing(4)+AGL(3)+1point of edge(6) =13d6 and i reroll 6s, because of using edge. i think]

13d6.hitsopen(5,6) → [[6, 5],2,5,4,4,5,1,1,2,[6, 5],4,1,1] = (6)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3215909/


[i'm not sure what his defense for that would be. my damage would be 1S i believe then modified with whatever net hits i have leftover.]
[i think i did this right]

edit: whoops i made a mistake. i only have 3 for boxing. you can subtract one from that or ill reroll i dont mind. my bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:29 pm

[for the record when I am adjusting your roll lower, such as in this case where Andrew rolled one to many, I just drop the last one in the sequence, in this case it was a one]

[Lab coat Rolls to get out of the way of Andrews punch (3 for reaction, 1 for dodge) scoring only 1 hit, leaving Andrew with a net total of 5 successes upping his damage to 6S, nice hit chummer.]
[Lab coat rolls to resist damage (Armor 1, body 2): Scoring 1 success, leaving him with 5 boxes damage and landing on his butt]

[Shu is still attached to the IVs so he cant do much vs the guards right now. So Tokko, take your action for phase two and your first action for the next initiative pass]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections


Last edited by St_Nougat on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:44 am

[Do not forget knockdown! If "lab coat" doesn't have 6 BOD (I assume not) he fell butt first!
My guard did nothing in his turn? Then I'm rolling for a good leg sweeping. (attack for knockdown SR4A p. 161)
I don't know they defense so I just roll my AGI+Unarmed

This is 1 simple action, I'm waiting results for my other action:

8d6.hits(5) → [2,6,2,2,4,6,6,3] = (3)

I have 4 STR now + any net hits I scored - compare to her BOD (ignore armor, just defense roll)]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 am

[Guard two attempts to defend against the sweep rolling Reaction + Clubs +1 for reach: 6d6: scoring 1 hit.]
[Tokkos STR of 4 +2 net hits is significantly greater than the guards body rating and thus she is prone with Tokko Standing over her]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:31 am

[Sorry. No more actions.]



Last edited by Aalith on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer


Number of posts : 1148
Age : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:16 am

Ear ringing from the blow he took, Jhon knows he is at a size disadvantage. Without a weapon or even martial arts training, this female *Ork* guard has reach and armor on her side. The guards would be outnumbered if the group of test subjects were organized, but too many of them were afraid and most lacked any combat training at all. The best he can do is hang tough, keep the big girl's attention, and wait for an opportunity to present itself.

Jhon moves in close, the only way he can hope to land a hit, and throws a punch at an upward angle - trying for a blow on the troll's chin.

Unarmed Combat 3 + Agility 3 -1 wound modifier
[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3216801/ ]Result[/url] = 0 hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Sparks goes VR once he's behind(relative) cover, and begins to thread Attack[6d6 → [2,4,5,1,1,5] two hits for a rating 2 Attack Complex Form, 8d6 → [3,6,6,4,5,2,5,6] five hits and he's feeling no Drain]when he finishes, he shoots a message over to Atashi, "Go VR and try to get the passcodes off the lab coat. I'm gonna nuke the guards....."



Last edited by Faust on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Player screwed up something character would know.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 pm

The guard down, seeing behind her that Jhon is in trouble, Tokko jumps over his foe and charges the ork guardess. Near her, the adept lounges into the air, hoping to land a kick on the surprised enemy.

[So, +1 for a friend in melee, +2 for charge (I used my free action to run), and she has -1 to defend (second attack on her)

I roll the unlucky 11 dice and hope for the best. StN, please roll defense as you see fit

11d6.hits(5) → [2,2,3,5,2,6,4,1,2,3,2] = (2)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3217364/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
avatar

Number of posts : 225
Age : 29
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:57 pm

receving the mesage from sparks atashi quickly replys I would have no problems trying that except one small problem. Whoever it is thats running this place erased all the programs on my link, untill i can get replacement programs im useless twards anything involving the matrix. this message is infact the limit of my capabilies and i dont have the time now to write out a program
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:00 pm

[Guard 1 defencing against Tokko (Tokko comes first in the initiative order or this is the first attack on her this round)
[Agility 3 + Clubs 2 + 1reach: 1 Hit]
[Rolling vs 3S damage (Tokko's Str (4)/2 + 1 net hit: 3d6: 1 Hit, G1 has 2 more boxes of stun damage for a total of 3]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer


Number of posts : 1148
Age : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:51 pm

[Using Free Action for Speaking]

As Tokko literally comes flying to the rescue, Jhon looks quickly around at the other escapee who had managed to knock Labcoat off his feet and shouts, "Grab his weapon! Use it on them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickelB
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 pm

In a slight frantic state. Andrew mutters"working on it!" as he tries to wrestle the gun out of the lab coat hands.


[might as well use an edge point on this too. so AGI(3)+unarmed(1)+edge(6)=10 rerolling 6s]

10d6.hitsopen(5,6) → [2,5,5,5,4,5,1,1,2,4] = (4)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3217921/

[whatever other penalties i get just apply them for me, please]


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Professor
Meat
Meat
avatar

Number of posts : 97
Age : 46
Location : Michigan, USA
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:55 pm

The girl hugging him is in obvious pain. As a man with a streak for romance and considerably less luck with the ladies, this REALLY offends his sensiblities. His eyes darken and his brow furrows. " Meera, they will do NO more tests on you. On this, You have my word."

With that, he turns and kicks the legs of the table making it into a gurney. "You do NOT treat a woman this way!", he cries out and with whatever chivalry he can muster, he grabs the gurney and starts to push it at the nearest guard, aiming ot sned him into the coat guy while avoiding the others of this group.


OOC:


Ricky using str+agl +edge for reroll failures 5d6 → [2,1,5,4,4] = 1 sux Reroll [3,1,6,4]Reroll

2 sux total to run into the guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 302
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 pm

That young fella's words really worked on Shu. Yes, this is my home. It may be the med ward that I have never seen before, but it is my home. And it is the only place where I feel safe. How dare they intrude on my home! Shu focused on the element of mù, wood, and gathered his chi to provide himself strength. He forcibly freed himself of the IV's in his arm, with little regard for any damage that the action would cause him. I don't need that arm anyway... He hauled himself off of the table, and felt his legs sway a little. He called upon tǔ, the power of earth, the stabilizing of energies. He would not be swayed. He steps out of his cell, still slightly shaky, but determined. He calls out to the "intruders" in slightly broken English; "You shall not disgrace my threshold!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 am

[Alright now I am going to try to put things in order of Initiative:]

[Ricky: From your position: Labcoat is in the doorway to the hall, you basically have Andrew, Jhon, Tokko and G1 all fighting in that area. The only clear target is the guard that Tokko tripped so you charge her, she rolls reaction to try to roll out of the way: Scoring no hit. tring to resist damage (based only on net successes) vs 2S, 1 success. G2 takes 1 box stun damage]

[The guards turns:
[Lab coat: turns the gun he is wielding on the man to knocked him on his butt he takes aim and pulls the trigger: Agility 3 + Pistols 1 + aim 1 -2 damage: 3d6: scoring no hits]

Lab coat aim his gun at Andrew and pulls the trigger send a large dart past Andrews face to ricochet off the ceiling.

[Guard one fighting Tokko and Jhon: Continues the attack on Jhon: 3 agil, 2 clubs + 1 reach -1 damage (3 boxes): 5d6: Scoring 2 hits]
[Jhon Defends against the attack: Reation 5 + Unarmed 3 -1 Damage: 7d6: 2 Hits, its a wash]

[Guard two, shoots at Tokko: Agility 3 + Pistols 2 -1 for being tangled in a gurney: 4d6: 1 hit]
[Tokko Defends: Reaction 4: 1 hit, its a wash as well]
[not a good round for the guards]

..................................................................
Ricky charges across the main room pushing a gurney with all of his might, picking up as much speed as can he crashes the cart into the second guard as she was trying stand up again. The gurney slams her hard back into the ground.

Lab Coat twists around on the floor gripping his gun in both hands he points it at Andrew and pulls the trigger. A large dart flies past Andrews face to ricochet off the ceiling.

Guard one continues to press her attack against Jhon, the two parry back and forth trying to find an opening but cannot.

Guard two from trapped under the gurney pulls forth her sidearm and fires a dart at Tokko, Tokko ducks out of the way in the nick of time.

[I will get to andrew's and Shu's actions in a bit.]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:45 am

[Andrew, I am going to consider this 'subduing combat' (p161-162 SR4), this round you will attempt to immobilize him, next round you will attempt to pry the gun from his hands

you rolled Agility 3 + unarmed 1 + edge 6 scoring 4 Hits, I am also giving you +3 for a prone opponent, which gives you one more hit.

He rolls Dodge 2, Reaction 2, -2 damage -2 for being on the ground, giving him zero dice......

Labcoat trying to resist the grapple (your str + hits=at least 5 which is much greater than his body, he is now grappled]

[Shu, body check vs 2P damage for ripping the IVs our of your arm]

[Atashi is assumed to hang out]
[This should complete Phase 1 of round two, Tokko take your Phase to action and we begin Round 3 with Tokko, Jhon, Sparks and Ricky]



............................................
Andrew decided that he really doesn't want one of those darts to hit him so he dives and lands on top of Labcoat. The two roll back and forth on the floor for a little bit and Andrew comes out on top, literally. He is sitting on Labcoat's chest with Labcoat's arm in a close approximation of an armbar, the gun aimed harmlessly at a wall.

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 pm

After kicking the guard with a mild success, Tokko lands on his feet, sidesteps a little, so he and Jhon can "sandwich" the guard between them, for a brief millisecond he's distracted by both the thought and the projectile, then he proceeds to help Jhon.

[I still got the advantage: +1 from friends in melee. She has -2 from the two attacks -1 from damage

Roll: 9d6(invicastle hates 11d6-s)

9d6.hits(5) → [4,4,3,6,1,5,3,2,6] = (3)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3220246/



Last edited by Aalith on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   

Back to top Go down
 
Some Assembly Required -IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Kaguya, Teion [Kiri Genin]
» Restricted and Learning Elements.
» Seal The Deal [Lyserg; Nox Animus Members; Zenneth Required]
» The Rise of the Santa Monicas [open, signup required]
» Which programming languages are required for web development?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: St_Nougat's Games-
Jump to: