Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 Some Assembly Required -IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 39
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:51 pm

To those who can see it, the icon that Sparks has had since he emerged steps out for behind the wall, holding a huge cannon, "Say hello to my little friend!" And the gun booms, blasting the scientist.[First shot, going for the lab coat guy's Commlink 6d6 → [3,5,6,2,3,2] 2 hits, his system needs to resist 4 matrix damage.] "And have one to grow on!" [Again, subtlety is not the boy's strong point.... 6d6 → [5,3,2,3,1,5] 2 hits, another 4 to the system.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickelB
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 am

Andrew continues to wrestle with the "coat's" arm. He twists, pulls and wrenches it in direction the arm isn't supposed to go in.

[During my complex action to maintain the grapple, it says i can inflict stun damage equal to my STR(3). No roll to hit, but he resist damage as normal. under the subduing conbat section. its pg152 in the book i have. the SR4 core rulebook. if i misunderstood it then disregard the damage part.]

Once he has a firm grasp on the gun, he starts twisting finger off the grip of the gun.

[STR(3) + 2die bonus vs his strength.]

5d6.hits(5) → [3,4,3,5,3] = (1) <-----lame

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3219981/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:13 am


[Tokko's Attack, the guard defends, down to 3d6 at this point: no hits]
[Guard resisting damage: (I think Tokko's str is up to 4, so that would make it 2S+3 from sucesses=5S damage: guard got 2 hits so 3 more boxes of damage leaving her with 6 total damage]

[Sparks Attacks:]
[Lab Coat's link defending against the first attack: System+firewall=6d6: scores 3 hits.
[Resisting damage: System+Armor vs 3 damge:4d6: no hits, comlink takes 3 damage]
[Against the second attack: System+Firewall-Damage=5d6: 2 hits
[Resisting damage: system+armor vs 4 damage: 4d6: 2 hits, commlink takes 2 more damage for a total of 5]

[Andrew, you're a little ahead, we will have to wait till after lab coat has a turn to try to break your grapple before you can disarm, something tells me that its not gonna happen... That is to say his breaking the grapple not your disarm attempt]



Tokko Continues to press his attack against the guard. Moving faster than humanly possible he breaks past the guards defenses and lands a kick in her gut knocking her back a couple of steps.

And for those who can see it, Sparks assault in VR is making Lab Coat's Commlink spark and sizzle like some type of electric bacon.



_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer


Number of posts : 1148
Age : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:10 am

Seeing Guard1 take a solid blow from Tokko, Jhon attempts to capitalize on the advantage with a double-fisted slam to the nape of her neck. He steps forward and gives it everything he's got.
"Whoever you people are, you can't keep us caged like animals!"

Melee Attack
Unarmed Combat 3 + Agility 3 -1 wound -1 reach = 4 dice
4d6.hits(5) → [6,1,2,6] = (2) (knocks forehead, "I could have used Edge)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3220342/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:43 pm


i typed this all out already then accidently navigated away (stupid touch screen)
the guard gets wacked and is now at 9 boxes

Tokko you still get round 3 phase one attack i believe, Sparks gets one action, and ricky can act then the guards turn]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 am

[Okay then, I'll give that angry look. 9d6 it is against her -infinite

9d6.hits(5) → [4,3,6,5,3,4,3,6,5] = (4)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3221980/]

Tokko moves for the last attack!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 39
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:21 am

Sparks lets another attack fly[6d6 → [2,3,6,3,2,5] 2 hits, which means another 4 to the commlink system] then he fires another message off to Atashi, "Tits, you might not be able to interface with these, they're more like drone rigs than commlinks!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
avatar

Number of posts : 225
Age : 29
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:09 pm

receiving the message from sparks, she moves to a position where she can see him and still stay hidden from the brawl and fires back a response Call me Tits again and ill have my foot so far up your ass that your kin will fell it, i have a name!!!! she manages enough menace in the message that you can almost see the cold hard glare through the message. and if you were to look at her face you could see that she is in fact shooting sparks the "I will kill you" glare.right after the first message she sends another one Besides, even if there set up more as riggers i'm sure there will be some software installed that will be usefull
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:06 pm

[Guard resisting Tokko's angry look: basically falls into Tokko's fist]
[She would not be able to resist enough damage to stay standing]

[Commlink defense scored 3 successed, the firewall absorbed the attack]


The guard stumbled from the barrage of hits she has received from Tokko and Jhon. Finally Tokko stepped forward, raised his fist and flicked her in her forhead. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she collapsed to the floor. Her body convulsed briefly and she laid still, blood slowly oozed from her ears and nose.

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
avatar

Number of posts : 225
Age : 29
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Atashi stares wide eyed at the scene she is now seeing after glancing out from her hiding place. She was unable to hold her glare at sparks once she saw the goings on. She shrieks Stop attacking the links. Its not working she stares on with a look of horror and panic on her face which is revealed also in her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 pm

[Edit 10-17-11: Aalith performed full defense as an interupt action]

Ricky Pulls back the cart to ram the guard again, but she manages to roll out of the way and the cart crashed into the wall eith a loud crash. she came to her feet and turn the gun towards Ricky but at the last minute turn her attention back to Tokko and pulled the trigger. The dart flew through the air and Tokkos Throws himself out of the way in the nick of time

Lab Coat Struggled trying to dislodge Andrew with no success, Andrew is easily able to pull the gun from his grip.

[We need Shu's and Atashi's Action for this round. Followed by Sparks Phase 2 and 3 actions then we begin round 4

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 302
Age : 25
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:19 am

Shu winces at the pain of pulling out the needles from his arm. Critical Glitch.

No time for pain...I have to shrug it off. My house is in disarray. I must provide...order! He took a deep breath before focusing on the element of metal. He enters into a T'ai Chi combat stance, and prepares to strike the guard outside of his cell. 6 hits


Last edited by PresentPresence on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 am

Just after knocking out the guard, Tokko hears the rumble behind him, a body tumbling, then he gets that feeling when something is pointed at his back, so, following his screaming instincts, he dives and rolls too, hearing the familiar metallic impact above him. He reaches for the unconscious guard's pistol while shouting with anger:

Lady, you're SO going down!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 39
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:10 am

He fires over the com, "Listen, Gorgeous, if you've got a better plan, start talking now." He then gathers another attack, and blasts away[ Okay, blowing a Karma for extra dice, and that wonderful open 6 rule for the following bit of pain: 10d6.hitsopen(5,6) → [[6, 4],[6, 1],4,[6, 6, 3],3,[6, 6, 1],3,1,2,3] = (6) That's six hits, and the DV is 8, minus any successes the other guy may have gotten, I will hold off posting next action until this one's resolved.] "Your kung fu is weak, you glitchy piece of drek!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 am


[Guard Two Defends against Shu's Attack: 3 React. + 2 Dodge: 5d6: 3 hits (She rolled extreamly well)]
[Resisting Damage: 5p Damage: only 1 hit, Guard two takes 4 physical, and falls on her butt, for a total of 5P, 1S damage]

[Lab Coats Comlink resisting Sparks attack: System+Firewall-Dam: 4d6: 2 hits]
[Link Resisting damage: 6 Damage: 2 hits, for 4 damage for a total of 9 damage but still operational]


So I guess Sparks was right: All old chinese dudes are Kung Fu Masters. Shu simply proves Sparks Hypothesis as he steps out of the cell and punches the guard in the face with his cyberarm. Blood squirts from her broken nose as she stumbles back a few feet just to fall into the gurny that Ricky was beating her with.

Speaking of Sparks, his attack on the commlink has the physical effect that the Cybernetics in Labcoat's head is spewing smoke into the air and his attack is fragging the system.


[Sparks take your last pass this round]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 39
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 am

Sparks pulls back, and unleashes another blast from the virtual gun[6d6.hits(5) → [6,1,4,1,3,3] = (1) ,spending Edge to re-roll failures 5d6.hits(5) → [1,5,4,2,6] = (2) That's a total of 3 hits, DV is 5 before fried link's test.] "Still waiting on that better plan, Your Worship." gets sent over the commlinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:50 am

Lab Coat Shakes and Convulses under Andrew's butt finally laying still as blood oozes from his ears and nose, Smoke billows from his cybernetics, the smell of burn electronics fills the air

[Spark, Atashi: you see the same thing happen in VR that happened when the first guard fell unconscious]
[Begin Round whatever it is now (4 I think): Tokko, Jhon, Sparks, And Ricky get to beat on the remaining guard at this point]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:13 pm

[I'm near the guard, so taking her gun should be a simple action, if not I'll edit]

Tokko reaches out for the gun, finding relief in the familiar feeling when he has it's grip in his hand, then points it towards the guard "Told you so!"

[I don't know about plus modifiers but she's got -3 from melee and at least -2 from wounds, I roll pistols+AGI
9d6.hits(5) → [6,4,5,5,2,1,3,1,2] = (3)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3226029/ ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:25 am

[Guard two defends against Tokkos Shot: 3 react, -2 wounds, -3 for being in melee, +2 cover, -2 Prone=-2d6...........]
[Guard resisting damage: not enough hits to matter]

[Sparks and Atashi, you see the same thing as before when this guard dies]



The dart from Tokkos gun flies through the air and buries itself in the guard's chest. She looks down at the dart in her chest before her body starts to convulse. When she finally stops blood slowly oozes from her nose and ears.

Everyone hears what sounds like a deep gutteral laughing noise echo through the chamber following the guards death.

Meers scrambles out of her cell and grabs hold of Ricky's sleeve and just holds it.


Ok folks combat is over, I believe Shu needs to make some intoductions and you all need to figure out where to go and what to do from here. There is still one closed door, or you can venture forth into the hallway: from the room you are it as far as you can see (which isn't very far in the dim green light) is just goes out straight from this room with no branches or doors.

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer


Number of posts : 1148
Age : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:14 am

Jhon is somewhat amazed at Tokko's display of combat skill, but the disembodied laugh interrupts his train of thought before he can comment. Looking down at the second fallen guard, he crosses over to the body and bends to retrieve the guard's weapon.

"Everyone alright?" he asks of the group. His eyes scan each face, lingering slightly on Sparks before going to the remaining unopened door. He nods his head toward it and looks again at Sparks.
"Want to try it? Might be another 'guinea pig' in there, unconscious or..." He lets his voice trail off, the unspoken implication hangs heavy in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Professor
Meat
Meat
avatar

Number of posts : 97
Age : 46
Location : Michigan, USA
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:58 am

Ricky huffs a bit, catching his breath as his heart slows a bit. "I'm fine." Ricky instinctively grasps Meera's hand as if to protect her. He looks over the group. "Is anyone hurt?" He looks over the group and prepares to heal anyone who steps forward.

"We definitely can't stay here. Does anyone know if they called for backup? We should get out of here and quick."

OOC:

Heal first person stepping forward Heal 2 Sux

Withstand drain drain resist 6 sux
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:18 am

[If I recall correctly Jhon took a few hits, and Shu's arm is bleeding from where he pulled out the IV. And Professor, you should state what force you are casting at.

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer


Number of posts : 1148
Age : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:41 am

Breathing hard himself, but trying to keep up a good front, Jhon steps up to Ricky to accept Healing.

Taking a good look at the Latino magician, Jhon notices that their repeated use of Ricky's abilities and the struggle to remain, at least for the moment, relatively free have taken a toll on the man.

"You okay, omae?" Jhon asks. "Can't you heal your own hurts?"

Jhon doesn't know much about magic, but anyone can see that Ricky will end up in a bad way if the group has to fight too much to get out of this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 39
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:08 am

Sparks is still in VR when Jhon asks him, so he doesn't move, or respond, while he's looking to see if there's anything salvageable on the links for Atashi. Once he's done his examination, he comes back from VR, and blinks a few times. "What did you guys do to the other two?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
avatar

Number of posts : 225
Age : 29
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:18 am

seeing the last person go down and watching the scene from the virtual world Atashi comes out of her hiding place and walks over to the cadavers and starts to examine them for a jack-in point to see if there's anything she could possibly use on them (9d6.hits(5)=1)
she glances at sparks, most of the hostility having disappeared from her features with the new comment he made to her better but your still going to have to learn my name with that she starts looking over the bodies to fins something she can use. she doesn't appear to be planning on telling sparks her name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   

Back to top Go down
 
Some Assembly Required -IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Kaguya, Teion [Kiri Genin]
» Restricted and Learning Elements.
» Seal The Deal [Lyserg; Nox Animus Members; Zenneth Required]
» The Rise of the Santa Monicas [open, signup required]
» Which programming languages are required for web development?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: St_Nougat's Games-
Jump to: