Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSome Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Some Assembly Required -IC

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Professor
Aalith
Jagger
No_Name
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:43 am

Sparks swears profusely, dropping his upgraded Scan, and whipping up a decent Exploit[6d6.hits(5) → [2,5,5,3,3,5] = (3) three hits, rating 3 Exploit, 8d6.hits(5) → [2,4,1,5,5,4,5,5] = (4) 4 hits, so no Fading] "Stop the fragging elevator!!!!"
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:23 pm

The Specter rears up and comes down on Sparks with its claws and massive maw [….claw claw bite ring a bell….]

[Specter Scores 6 hits on the attack, Base damage 4: Sparks Defend thyself]

Need actions at this time from:
Tokko 11 <-Is presently sitting on the floor
Jhon Doe 10
Atashi 7 <-Goes virtual and yells ‘protect my body’
Shu 7
Andrew 6
Ricky 6

To finish out round 1 pass 1
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 pm

[8d6.hits(5) → [3,5,5,6,6,1,2,2] = (4) Leaving Spectre with two hits.... 6d6.hits(5) → [1,5,2,6,1,1] = (2) Which means I take four Stun.....]
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:21 pm

When the monster materializes, Tokko's brain is instantly filled with adrenalin and his muscles instantly react. His mind is clear, filled with a purpose and free of doubt - he clearly sees the next move of the spectre, how Sparks tries to defend and many more details, like if the time slowed down. Because he's squatted, he cannot react fast enough to clear Sparks from danger, but at least he will try to get the creature's attention. He draws the baton from his belt and in one fluid movement, he throws it, targeting the menace!

[Please do tell how many action(s) this move requires and if I have some + or - modifier (point blank, superior position - it cannot face all of us at the same time but I don't know my position compared to Sparks, maybe I'm behind it, friends in melee, distracted, anything! I need all I can get because my bare roll is 6 dice) And tomorrow I'm working, so feel free to roll Nougat, if it attacks me full defense, if not, reach for two pistols and pistol whip (that uses unarmed I think, but not sure). That, I think is enough actions for 2 passes at least so it's enough until I can post again.]

Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:03 pm

[Aalith:
1 simple action: ready weapon
2 simple action (hahaha): throw weapon

No attack modifiers
Damage: str/2S]
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:07 am

Jhon starts to go for the dartgun to shoot at the thing attacking Sparks, but pauses for an instant as he hears the kid yell, "Stop the fraggin elevator!"

He turns to the control panel and looks at it, unsure of its function.

"Frag it," he says determinedly. "Here goes nothing!"

He reaches out and presses a button at random.

Intuition 3 + Logic 3 + Edge 2
8d6.hits(5) → [5,5,1,1,3,4,1,3] = (2 hits)
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 am

[Not even friends in melee? Sigh, you are cruel. Well here goes nothing for me too:

6d6.hits(5) → [5,4,5,3,2,5] = (3)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3251725/]
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Starcraft wrote:

Atashi yelled out to the group, "Protect my body!"
I may not be the best fighter, but I will defend my friends with everything I have learned! Frag you, demon!
He entered into a defensive stance, exhaling slowly, and focused on the element of wood, the element of patience and fortitude.
Full Block: 3 hits
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:13 am

Seeing that Atashi's body is now protected by Shu. Andrew turns to the control panel, where he sees Jhon, and his dartgun, pressing buttons. Andrew heads over to the panel.

"Jhon you have a gun and more combat experience than me. Help sparks. i can mess with this just as randomly as you can, but you're gonna me more help in the fight than me."

[if i have to ill roll a negotiation check for that but i'm pretty sure that i dont have to cause my logic makes sense there]

Assuming Jhon agrees with me, Andrew will assess the panel and pretty much do the same thing by picking a button and pressing it. maybe one that is lit up or blinking(that is of course if any of them are blinking or lit up).

[and would that be the same roll that Jhon made. LOG + INT? I do have Computers but i would actually be rolling more dice for the LOG + INT]
[so what am i supposed to roll?]
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:17 am

From his seated postion by the wall Tokko draws forth his club, throwing it with all his might, he watches in dismay as it flies through the form of the specter
[BTW Aalith the 'Friend in Melee' bonus is only to another melee attack, throwing the club made it a ranged attack. I wasn't being mean I was following the rulebook. Plus the Specter and Sparks are more engaged in matrix combat than melee.]
Jhon Rushes over to the control panel (that is mostly dismantled from Sparks working on to get y'all this far) and starts hitting buttons and jiggling wires to no effect.
Atashi yells 'Protect my body' and goes virtual to assist Sparks.
Shu Assumes a defensive position over Atashi's body.
Andrew Goes over to talk some sense into Jhon. [Need a Hardware + Logic roll to fiddle with the control panel]
Ricky comes to his senses and seeing that there are is no need for his mediccal skills at this time he goes and restrains Meera from her on valiant assault on the door before she hurts herself.

[End Round one pass one
On to Round one pass two: Sparks I need an action from you before the specter gets his.]
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:05 am

[When it's my turn. If something greatly changes until I'm up, I'll edit]

After the unsuccessful attack, Tokko quickly picks up his weapons, aims them on the monster, then he just stands in that posture, confused for a split second. After that, he tries something desperate - a quick snap kick, to find out if the specter can be touched by flesh. He had once seen an episode of Neil, the Ork Barbarian, where the protagonist fought with a spirit and his weapon was useless, so he beat it to a pulp with his fists. Now Tokko tries that.

[Nougat! I roll 8 dice, my base even if it's a melee, modifiers are up to you. You know the drill...

8d6.hits(5) → [5,3,2,1,6,3,2,1] = (2)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3254311/ ]
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:35 am

Sparks slams a glowing virtual hand into the spectre[6d6.hits(5) → [2,5,2,1,6,1] = (2) Two hits, attempting to shut the thing down, or take it over. Probably won't do much, given how much that thing hurt me, but should make it easier for Atashi. And since I burned an action on a Full Defense, this is my last pass.]
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Sparks Slams his attack into the the form of the specter and is all but ignored as it resists the damage delt. It looks at the form of Sparks and then over to Atashi's virtual form, then looks at Atashi's meat body that is being valiantly defended by Shu. The Specter makes a choice and charges. It leaps from its position infront of sparks and runs along the elevator wall and dives at Atashi's body. With a look of surprise Shu yelles something in chinese and tries to put himself between Atashi and the Specter but the Specter Ignores the strange man and attempts to claw its way into Atashi's head (her commlink)
[Atashi, the Specter is trying to burrow its way into your commlink, scoring 6 successes to gain access]

Tokko comes to his feat with superhuman speed and rushes across the lift aiming a kick at the specters mid sections, there is a painful twang in his knee as his foot moves through the form as if it wasn't there.

[Atashi, your action, the specter, then atashi again then we will spin back around to the top of the order for round 2]
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:56 pm

[Ok here's my roll for the panel]
[LOG(4) + EDG(6) - 1 for defaulting = 9]
[9d6.hitsopen(5,6) → [3,2,3,5,1,5,1,2,2] = (2)]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3255062/

[also correct me if i'm wrong but i believe this is third time ive used edge. i just want to make sure i'm keeping track of it.]
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:01 am

Atashi's virtual eyes open and she notices that the virtual is overladen on reality so much so that it might as well be non existent, but she stores that to process at a later time, this was far more important than that. She immediately set to work glad that her link stopped the attack on it as the creature couldn't get past her firewall Response + Firewall (11d6.hits(5)=8 Cool

she smiled viciously at the thing and launched her counter attack
Quote :
Breaking in - on the Fly; 9hits

[what sparks would see]
Two guns appear in her persona's hands. She raises them up crossing her arms sighting down at the creature and lets loose the barrage of attacks
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:35 am

Andrew, you continue to fiddle with the wires and needles in the lift panel, You think you are making progress
Atashi You are unable to breach the firewall of the Specter this pass

The specter does continue its attempt to try to access you 'link, you watch in horror as the specters head seems to burrow into you meat body's head. You can feel the presence of the specter in your head like insects crawling around your brain.

[Ok Atashi, one more action then we end round 1]
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 am

Atashi feels an involuntary shiver go down her spine as the specter digs into her head. Although its not causing her any physical damage its the mental aspect of it she doesn't like and she unleashed another volley onto the creature Hacking on the Fly 1(sux)
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Sparks, you watch as Atashi continues her attack on the Specter even as it buries it head into her Commlink.

Everyone, suddenly there is a bright light filling the lift. When all of the sunspots fade the Specter is laying on the ground unmoving, Atashi's body is gone.

The lift continues its rapid ascent.

The Specter seems to melt quickly into the ground and as it fades Atashi is laying there screaming from pain and shock.

Ever since Ricky pulled Meera away from the door she has been standing perfectly still and staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:14 pm

"Hold her down!" Sparks screams as he dives for the control panel[3d6.hits(5) → [1,3,5] = (1)]still slightly out of it from the spectre trying to crash his biological node, trying to trip the emergency brakes on the elevator.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Sparks and Andrew, you know it takes several rounds to get the lift to do what you want, I will let you two work together so at this point you have 3 hits to stop the lift.

And after the initial shock, Atashi does stop screaming...what she does and how she feels and reacts I will leave to her.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Atashi opens her eyes again seeing herself back in the lift she slowly gets back onto her feet and places a hand on her head and shakes her head a bit dispelling some of the images that she had seen. she looks around once and doesn't see the specter which didn't surprise her. Die Muter Dreck was daß I got it right? it didn't just go through the walls did it? she flinches a bit as a headache develops a bit from her fall ARGH! Mine Kopf. Ich woll getöten deine ihr seit
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Can i get a translation of that?
Google is giving me a bit of inane dribble and i dont remember much from my german class
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Shu blinks in confusion at what had just occurred. He had put himself in front of Atashi, prepared himself to fight the monster that could attack her defenseless body. But instead, it had defied gravity and ran along the wall, ignored a flying kick, and melted its head into its victim. Then, in a moment, it was gone.
"What in the hell just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Tokko's blinded for a second after the flash. When he can see again, he helps up Spaks and then he walks to the point where Atashi and the specter vanished. Taking a good look around, he searches for clues. He's surprisingly calm and collected, seems like more of an observer, not a victim of the situation. He will not give up until he finds something!

Perception
11d6.hits(5) → [2,3,1,1,5,4,1,6,1,4,2] = (2)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3259198/

Trying again for good measure:
9d6.hits(5) → [4,5,4,2,4,4,2,3,3]= (1)

And again:
7d6.hits(5) → [5,3,6,6,3,4,5] = (4)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3259284/
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:36 am

Aalith: You search of the room doesn't really reveal much. Atashi appears to be no worse for the wear, though there is a far off look in her eyes. Shu is a little bewildered, Andrew and Sparks are frantically tying to get the elevator to stop. Meera looks normal again (Which is to say half crazy, half afraid, and half about ready to cry). Ricky is giving Atashi a once over to see if she is ok. There is no sign of the specter at all, only a memory. The Lift Doors are closed at the Lift moves along its shaft. There is a service access in the ceiling (The opposite corner from where the Specter was perched before the attack, for the record). And the control panel has half of its circuitry hanging out while the guys work at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required -IC
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next