Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.
 
Shadowrun HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Share | 
 

 Some Assembly Required -IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
NickelB
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:38 am

While pausing at the the open terminal Andrew mutters mostly to himself, "This can't be right. This shouldn't be out of R&D yet."

he continues on to the closed doors and presses his ear to each one and listens through each one individually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:02 am

When done with checking for the sensors, and for his surprise, finding nothing, Tokko goes back to Jhon, turns him, so they both face the wall, and whispers:
Listen, Jhon, you were part of security, yes? An investigator - questions, statements, that kind of stuff, yes? I think it's time to get this bunch of civvies together and find out what's going on here, and how we gonna get out. I'm not a real people person, you know, I'm more of a "to do" guy, so how about I get these people in order and watch over them while you work your magic, huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
avatar

Number of posts : 225
Age : 29
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:39 am

Looking around atashi notices one person over by what apears to be some sort of panel or something. sheassumes its a panel becasue of its proximity to one of the doors so she walks over to him and checks out what he's doing Whats going on here? whats this? anything i can do to help? theres still a bit of panic hidden in some of the inflections of her voice but for the most part she seems like shes alright. taking a glance at the pannel she find it interesting and goes through her memory to see if she has come across anything similar in design to this prticular device

((Memory Test: 17d6.hitsopen(5, 6) → [2,1,1,5,3,4,5,4,5,1,1,2,[6, 6, 1],5,5,2,3] = (7) 7Hits))

She gets in real close to Andrew while not altogether pushing him out of the way it definately seems she has almost little to no regard for other peoples "Personal Space" as she is almost practicaly leaning on him just to get a look at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 am

Sparks looks at Andrew. "What do you mean yet?" He walks back over, getting inches away from Andrew's face, "You know about these locks? Start talkin' 'cause I need to know how to open them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Professor
Meat
Meat
avatar

Number of posts : 97
Age : 46
Location : Michigan, USA
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:02 am

Ricky blocks his face from the glob. "Whoa, hey, steady, Chica, calm down." He flicks his hand to remove some of the glob from it.

"No one's gonna hurt you anymore. We're gonna get out of here. Try to relax, and when you feel you can, Let's get you up and walking about." He's turned his attention to Meeka as the rest seem to be in ok condition. But hearing a bit of the others he turns. "I hope we get out of here before whoever did this shows back up, maybe we should get outa here, pronto!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:03 am

After Tokko's rousing pep talk Jhon falls into his comfortable role of corp security.

"SPARKS, back off. Andrew What are you talking about?"

"Ok folks we are all in this together, whatever the frak 'this' is and if we are going to get out of it we need to works together. The goal is to find out what is going on, how to get out of it, and EVERYONE here is getting out alive. As you all know my name is Jhon Doe, I work security investigations at the MTC archology in NoCal [OOC: Which is consequently where you are all from], This young man to my right is....well sorry chummer I really dont remember you. We all know that Ricky here is a doctor, Ricky is your job to keep us all patched up so we can get out of here. Sparks, you seemed to be making some headway on that panel before so why dont you pick one of the closed doors and see what you can do. Andrew, why dont you gather up some more needles and wires for sparks to work with. Also did you hear anything through that door? And what's your deal? you seem pretty relaxed. Young lady [Atashi], first off what's your name? Second, if you think you can help Sparks get through that panel do so. Tokko, be ready if anything jumps out. Doc, you are in charge of head case over there, keep her quiet and try to calm her down if you can. See if she knows anything or if she is just bad drek crazy."


..........................
Meera Backs further into the corner while arming herself with another glob of glop.

...............................
[Andrew give me a perception for listening through the door]
{Atashi: How the heck do you get 17 dice for that check? I'm not going to go back to the chacter sheet right now and look, I am just wondering. Unfortunately this is not something Atashi has directly experienced but has read some theories about organic electronics]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 am

[Player is SOOOOO having flashbacks to Down Periscope right about now...]
Sparks grumbles and mutters a bit, then goes to one of the closed doors, getting the panel off slightly faster now that he knows where the seams are, [5d6 → [4,2,2,6,6] two hits already] and gets to work on the guts of the bioelectronic locks. "I'd love to have a fraggin' hairpin right about now... Or my screwdriver."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:48 am

[It will take sparks about 5 minutes to open bypass the electronics so if you are wanting to do anything before the door opens say so now]


_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:17 am

Tokko crouches down near the door and massages his sore arm. He's relaxing his body, and tries it with his mind too, but the image of a good scotch on the rocks always comes up to him. Anyway he closes his eyes and focuses his hearing, tries to become one with the room, visualizing who's who and where they are.
This is a situation he's good at, planning and defending, so he tries to manage best what he's got:

Jhon, cover the 8 o'clock ent. Calm guy, yours the 4. Are you any good with fists? Mage guy, can you do anything that doesn't help people? Thinking of fireballs here, that would come in handy. - he gestures to the doors and people he talks to why his eyes are closed. My name is Tokko, by the way and I'm from the special tactics unit. I would like everyone to say his or her name clearly to the others, and distribute themselves evenly between the three doors. If something bad happens, we'll try to fight anything that comes trough that door and protect you, but it's possible that we'll need your help to do it. Any help counts, and everyone has to chip in if we want to get out here. If things turn bad, retreat to the nearest cell, but remember, we are stronger together, and we have a better chance if we work together! Now move people!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Professor
Meat
Meat
avatar

Number of posts : 97
Age : 46
Location : Michigan, USA
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:52 am

Ricky looks at Tokko and blinks a bit. "That doesn't help people? Didn't you hear me say that I' ma doctor, Amigo?" He looks at him a moment, forgetting that he's about to get hit upside the head with glop. "What self-respecting citizen would get something as dangerous as Fireball? Do you know how many people those kind of spells kill? Ay Dios Mio!!"

He turns back to face Meeka. "Do you understand me? I'm not your enemy. I didn't put you here.Please, relax and come out." He flashes a smile trying to be disarming.

OOC:

Rolling Cha + (nothing) so - 1 dice

TO be disarming to Meeka Cha+(notihng)=1 dice → [4] = (4)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:57 pm

[Ricky: Make that a cha + Medicine roll, and BTW your cha is 2. I figure that bed side manner is something the would have discussed in med school]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 pm

[Besides working the door, Sparks is going to be alternately swearing at and most likely by this new stuff in these locks. Not to mention seeing if he can actually get some of it out of the lock, and take it with him.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:11 pm

[Sparks can easily gut a few of them after he get the doors open]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickelB
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:52 pm

[i'll update with what i heard through the doors as well once i find out.]

"i dont really know much about these locks except that they might belong to EVO or maybe Shiawase, but they shouldn't be this far along. As far as this umm organic type tech, those are the two big name that i know were working on it, but they shouldn't be out of Research and Development with this yet. Thats about all i know for now. By the way my name is Andrew, I worked in the MCT arcology. I was in their legal department. As for why i'm so calm, panicking wouldn't get us very far, so best to just keep a cool head. You still need me to gather up those needles and wires so we can get these doors open?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:54 pm

"They'd be damned useful if we need to jury-rig a EM device."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickelB
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:20 pm

"By the way Sparks, it sounds like there might be something on the other side of that door your working on. i can't tell what. its pretty faint.

Also heads up on this door we got footsteps walkin around out there. Sounded like boots."

After his announcement, andrew starts gathering the needles and wire to try to help Sparks with the locks, while still trying to stay out the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:41 pm

"well, no drek." Sparks muttered hearing what the lawyer has to say, "Get the panel off the other door, and connect enough of the wires to hang from the panel to above the door, and step away until I'm done with this one. Then, I can rig a little surprise for anyone coming through that door."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickelB
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:08 pm

"got it"

andrew does his best to do exactly what he was told.

Remove cover. Connect long wires. hang them on top of the door.


then step back and move out of everyone's way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:24 pm

[Atashi going to do anything, or is she just going to hang over Sparks's or Andrew's shoulders?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 pm

After futzing withe the terminal fr a while Sparks gives a cry of joy and acomplishment as the door slides open revealing yet another cell.
on the table of this cell there lies a chinese man laying on tbe table wearing the familiar jumpsuit and with the dreaded IVs in his arm. He is slowly regaining consciousness as the door open.

........................................
Ricky, you managed to calm down Meera enough to not have to deal with another glop assault. "Put there is no out they will come and tgey will take us and they will experient on us and there is NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT!!'

'they look like us but its a lie'
'they are all around us'

She doesn't leave the room.

............................................
At about this time the other door opens (the one Andrew was listening at) revealing 3 figures.
the fist appears to a human male, he is weaing a white lab coat that is reflecting the green light, he is carrying a tray of what appears to be surgical equipment (although Ricky can only identify half of then and can only quess at the use of the other half.
Flanking him are two women, An Ork and an elf. the women are wearing black matching uniforms (form fitting body suit with militarty style jackets), each has a sidearm on their hip and a baton in hand.

All the intruders have a cybernetic device that basically covers their right eye and covers the upper right part of their heads (think borg from Star Trek) with a small entenna sticking out. (Sparks, Atashi as soon as the door opened you detected 3 nodes 1 corresponding to each intruder).

A seeing everone in the main room the man states "Test subjects BD73549, BD32569, and CT32115 have released other subjects. Beginning procedure Alpha P-10. Request assistance in testing area 3"

.............................................

Initiative:
Tokko
Jhon
Sparks
Ricky
Them
Andrew
Shu
Atashi

[Lets see how well combat works on here.....]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader


Number of posts : 250
Age : 40
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:34 pm

[For the total Initiative 7d6 → [6,3,6,4,3,2,6] three hits, which gives me a total of 10.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 pm

sorry, i should have been more clear
i rolled for everyone and thats the initiative order plus Tokko gets 2 passes

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickelB
Meat
Meat


Number of posts : 74
Age : 28
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:12 pm

[oh ok. then disregard my roll in OOC]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 403
Age : 33
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:03 am

[StN!

You did not list the ini of the 3 intruders and you did not describe any of their actions. This means I'm the first to take action?
It doesn't matter anyway. Before I take action I must know how far are they?]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_Nougat
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson


Number of posts : 620
Age : 37
Location : Near Bug City
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:19 am

[Thanks to Andrew listening at the door they did not get surprise on you. They ate listed in the initiative order as 'them'. The only action they have been able to take was to send the message that you have been released and to send backup.

as for distance: that depends on which door you were by. the door sparks was working on was 4 oclock, the one the opened was 2 oclock, 8 oclock remains closed and quiet. i will assume that since you had the headsup that Tokko will have moved over there with Andrew while Jhon was watching over sparks incase something jumped outof there. for the record, the room is abot 13 meters in diameter.

I hope that cleared things up]

_________________
I am the Patron Saint of Unknown Confections
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   

Back to top Go down
 
Some Assembly Required -IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Kaguya, Teion [Kiri Genin]
» Restricted and Learning Elements.
» Seal The Deal [Lyserg; Nox Animus Members; Zenneth Required]
» The Rise of the Santa Monicas [open, signup required]
» Which programming languages are required for web development?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: St_Nougat's Games-
Jump to: